Questions about Ms13 and 18th street

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Questions about Ms13 and 18th street

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 24th, 2009, 3:58 pm

menace18 you extra out you act like 18 is god or something what you forget to mension is that 18th is scatterd all over l.a in littkle clicks n shit and i got fam in the 20 that straight be killin yall in the west adams area yall ain't doing shit period yall cant hang with the 20 or bps in west l.a. yall maybe domething but on the westside south central yall movin nothing the vng and hpb be killin yall not to forget the harpys and f13 now you van call them names but you cant hide or neglect the fact yall do nothing in the westside south central the only ese hood that be doing shit against blacks and really hitting them is f13 the rest yust be at peace with them or beefin but not so big in south central but in compton mexicans be killin black and i know a lot of mexican we shared hoods with them f13 and my town boys

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 24th, 2009, 9:42 pm

20s and stones be snitchen on all the homies,a majority of the homies from rancho park pee wees,rancho park lil locs,106th tiny wynos are locked up cuz of ni666as from blood hoods snitchen,look at lil rascal from sc18st lgs,got locked up cuz 20s snitched on him,bam bam,cyco from 106th tws got locked up cuz of ni666as from blood hoods snitchen,drowzy from rpk llcs got snitched on,and thats a few of the homies,and yea 18 cant hang with slobs than why they all have to click up and shit,it was just rancho park lil locs vs stones,than 20s and other hoods got involved and before that only rpk llcs got down with slobs but than it was 18 vs slobs,and what black hoods,the only 2 black hoods i know we dont got beef with is harlem 30s,hoovers,8trey gangsters,shit u know blood stone villans,the swans,denver lane would say they dont have beef with 18 but than talk shit behind our backs,alot of slob hoods would say they werent part of the beef but than talk shit so we just said fuck slobs,and florencia wtf,those vatos yap they be killen blacks but are surrounded by blacks and now they try to be cool with hoods they had beef with,lame ass hoods,name 1 homie thats been killed a 20

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » December 11th, 2009, 6:50 am

look yall aint deep as a click non of yall as a gang together but alone not man them westside blodds be deep so stop talking nonsense and everybody know latino''s aint the biggest so face reality call i quit 18th street get the fuck outta here

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 11th, 2009, 8:34 am

wtf u mean we aint the biggest,what hood is bigger than 18st,and yea some bloods are down for their shit but 20s and bps be snitches and lil bitches,if u know any ni666as from the jungles,ask them whyd they identify the homie david vega from 106th as a shooter 10 years ago,he was 17 and foos from bps snitched on him,some straight up lil bitches,yea 18st aint shit why was it than that it was just 1 blood gang vs 1 18st click than they had to go get back up from other blood hoods,and wtf u mean a click aint shit,our clicks have 100s of members,my brothers click has almost 600 alone

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 11th, 2009, 4:41 pm

sickntwisted wrote:look yall aint deep as a click non of yall as a gang together but alone not man them westside blodds be deep so stop talking nonsense and everybody know latino''s aint the biggest so face reality call i quit 18th street get the fu-- outta here
homie youre trippin, this aint the boyz n the hood era, mexican clickas outnumber blacks in LA

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 7:18 pm

MCD wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:look yall aint deep as a click non of yall as a gang together but alone not man them westside blodds be deep so stop talking nonsense and everybody know latino''s aint the biggest so face reality call i quit 18th street get the fu-- outta here
homie youre trippin, this aint the boyz n the hood era, mexican clickas outnumber blacks in LA
Actually alot of yall dont OUTNUMBER a SMALL black gang, some clicks arent or doesnt have to be bigger than the surrounding areas because 18s can always call for backup PERIOD.

But certain Clicks of Certain Gangs DO outnumber alot of the Larger Black Gangs....... some ARENT. But Most, Are, True!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 12th, 2009, 6:12 pm

i know my click shatto park bout 80 deep with only like 10 of us out,4 homies are dead,the rest are locked up

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 12th, 2009, 6:36 pm

MENACE18 wrote:i know my click shatto park bout 80 deep with only like 10 of us out,4 homies are dead,the rest are locked up

Mostly ALL outnumber you guys except Queen St or like 4 or 5 more hoods!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 12th, 2009, 7:41 pm

what blood hoods beef with eachother in ing,and i got a question,if ing 13 and ing fam started beefin,who would lose more turf

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » December 12th, 2009, 8:11 pm

MENACE18 wrote:what blood hoods beef with eachother in ing,and i got a question,if ing 13 and ing fam started beefin,who would lose more turf

IFG would wipe out ing 13 in 2 weeks! the NHPs are takin they turf today! and nhp cant fuck with ifg...but ask spade, i think he knows better

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 12th, 2009, 11:43 pm

kmcox wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:what blood hoods beef with eachother in ing,and i got a question,if ing 13 and ing fam started beefin,who would lose more turf

IFG would wipe out ing 13 in 2 weeks! the NHPs are takin they turf today! and nhp cant fu-- with ifg...but ask spade, i think he knows better

Ok its a little more complicated than that my nigga,

IFG and ING 13 would be an pretty close battle for the most part, but IFG would eventually win, because then ING 13s will be with there back against the walls in EVERY inglewood section with every blood hood in INGLEWOOD assisting them because so far the only people ING 13 doesnt beef with HARD is THE IFGS (Dont count CPFs) and Legends but there not a threat to Inglewood Trece! The IFs would have trouble because VERY few Inglewood 13 (1-3) members have DIRECT ties to MM.....and Inglewood Trece would have troubles because not only there OUTNUMBERED, IFs lived and grew up with EACHOTHER. But that would never HAPPEN just the CPFs out of the Family car that beef with INGLEWOOD x3! They never touch eachothers roots. Like Rascals dont beef with IFs and CPFs only beef with Dukes and TLS (Mainly TLS).

But as of rite now there all Bs vs Bs wars going on! Since 2006 IFG and Queers Street (Queen St) been beefin hard with ALOT OF KIA's and Gun Shots going ALL to the QSB side MAINLY with only 1 or 2 IF's shot WITH MINOR injuries! But with Queers taking about 5 KIA's and 3-4's with MIRACLE GUNSHOT wounds survivals! Seriously 2 of them survived that were SHOT in the FACE not in a far distance either and SURVIVED. The Queen Sts been having more things to WORRY ABOUT with ING 13s as there main enemey! They've losted more than ING 13s recruit in a month! Ing 13s have been shooting @ Queers asoon they get of the bus!

NHP and IFG got loooooooooooooooong HISTORY from the time IFGS controlled 70-75% of Inglewood (Before NHP came around). But they IFs and NHPs beef ON and OFF......Supposedly (Its really not TRUE). But they were blamming IFs for killing DULOW but thats a little bit back. NHP has help from THE EASTSIDE - Cpt NHP and IFs have help from the EASTSIDE aswell with Family Swans so it would be tuff BUT, if CPFs join the war (WHICH they will if it ever got out of control, PLUS the CPFs are 10x stronger than 5 years AGO.) SO I would give it to the FAMILIES, with NHP fighting a long AT the LEAST 1-2 years of FIGHTING before IFS win....Both would LOSE major and lots of SOLIDERS. But thats why it never happens THE NHPS got the Hills rite there and the IFs not to FAR from the Dime Block and 9-0s etc etc!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 8:09 pm

youngspade wrote:
kmcox wrote:

IFG would wipe out ing 13 in 2 weeks! the NHPs are takin they turf today! and nhp cant fu-- with ifg...but ask spade, i think he knows better

Ok its a little more complicated than that my nigga,

IFG and ING 13 would be an pretty close battle for the most part, but IFG would eventually win, because then ING 13s will be with there back against the walls in EVERY inglewood section with every blood hood in INGLEWOOD assisting them because so far the only people ING 13 doesnt beef with HARD is THE IFGS (Dont count CPFs) and Legends but there not a threat to Inglewood Trece! The IFs would have trouble because VERY few Inglewood 13 (1-3) members have DIRECT ties to MM.....and Inglewood Trece would have troubles because not only there OUTNUMBERED, IFs lived and grew up with EACHOTHER. But that would never HAPPEN just the CPFs out of the Family car that beef with INGLEWOOD x3! They never touch eachothers roots. Like Rascals dont beef with IFs and CPFs only beef with Dukes and TLS (Mainly TLS).

But as of rite now there all Bs vs Bs wars going on! Since 2006 IFG and Queers Street (Queen St) been beefin hard with ALOT OF KIA's and Gun Shots going ALL to the QSB side MAINLY with only 1 or 2 IF's shot WITH MINOR injuries! But with Queers taking about 5 KIA's and 3-4's with MIRACLE GUNSHOT wounds survivals! Seriously 2 of them survived that were SHOT in the FACE not in a far distance either and SURVIVED. The Queen Sts been having more things to WORRY ABOUT with ING 13s as there main enemey! They've losted more than ING 13s recruit in a month! Ing 13s have been shooting @ Queers asoon they get of the bus!

NHP and IFG got loooooooooooooooong HISTORY from the time IFGS controlled 70-75% of Inglewood (Before NHP came around). But they IFs and NHPs beef ON and OFF......Supposedly (Its really not TRUE). But they were blamming IFs for killing DULOW but thats a little bit back. NHP has help from THE EASTSIDE - Cpt NHP and IFs have help from the EASTSIDE aswell with Family Swans so it would be tuff BUT, if CPFs join the war (WHICH they will if it ever got out of control, PLUS the CPFs are 10x stronger than 5 years AGO.) SO I would give it to the FAMILIES, with NHP fighting a long AT the LEAST 1-5 years of FIGHTING before IFS win....Both would LOSE major and lots of SOLIDERS. But thats why it never happens THE NHPS got the Hills rite there and the IFs not to FAR from the Dime Block and 9-0s etc etc! ****ALSO**** IFGz would have Inglewood 13 helping them too, it would be BAD. CPFs is gonna be a BIG TEST but they cant handle them without any aid from the I-Side Inglewood Families and All Inglewood 13 aswell...! See the IFS can add them to the war LIST MANDO 60s,90s because they have the BIG TURF and wide rang of Soldiers and Gs still putting it DOWN FRONTLINE. NHPS wouldnt be able to handle the 60s and Legends, 30s, 40s etc etc coming thru either! IFS are used too it...........NHPS arent as GANG ENTREACHED OUTSIDE of it...They got the other pirus over there too but they really aint RANGING BELLS,,,,,like that! They would have ARROWS coming all the way from Centinela and LA BREA (CPFs All Sets, I-13s), Crenshaw Manchester(77th, 80th and 92nd IFG) Manchester La Brea (94st IFG and I-13s), and THE back of INGLEWOOD Abor Vitea and La Cienga (I-13s, 94st IFG) Thts pretty ugly rite there for them! Then La Brea and Slauson (Overhills 6-0s), Slauson and La Cienga (More Overhills than anything) They are packed badly! So yeah with it broken down more thats how they would lose!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 12:14 am

damn homeboy got some knowledge

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 2:22 am

MCD wrote:damn homeboy got some knowledge

Im not the best WRITER as far as grammar but Im trying to explain it best as I can!

I could break it down more but im not in the mood really......

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 14th, 2009, 8:56 am

damn just think if it got too a fucken point in inglewood that all the blood hoods went against all the hispanic hoods,for hispanics theyre tepas 106st,muertos 102nd,inglewood 13,18st,lennox,that adds up to alot of vatos but i think all the bs in ing would still outnumber hispanic gangs all together

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 9:05 am

MENACE18 wrote:damn just think if it got too a #%@&$% point in inglewood that all the blood hoods went against all the hispanic hoods,for hispanics theyre tepas 106st,muertos 102nd,inglewood 13,18st,lennox,that adds up to alot of vatos but i think all the bs in ing would still outnumber hispanic gangs all together

Yes THEY would By ALOT, Plus Gangs ike Inglewood Trece and Lennox Trece would NEVER GET ALONG!

I posted a FIGURE of Numbers with these gangs im talking about! The STUPID thing went to GENERAL ERROR so imma rethink the numbers and REPOST it later!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 14th, 2009, 9:56 am

its not really bout gettin along,cuz look at it this way,lets say 2 hoods have beef and both have bout 200 deep,than theyres a hood they both have beef with thats 500 deep,they could both just say dont attack eachother,take the bigger hood out first and take their turf than go back at it

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 10:23 pm

Oh Ok Now im a little faded I feel like doing something, SINCE im pissed Icould of had $350 if THE SORRY ASS CARDINALS didnt get there asses kicked so badly!

NHP ~ Inglewood (500Blk, 700Blk, 800Blk) - Average - About 700-900 members ( Streets And Lockedup ) With About ( 70-100 Inactive, Relocated, Or Doing Better Shit than gangbanging everyday !)

Queen Streets (400Blk) - Average ~ About 50-100 members ( Streets And Lockedup ) with About ( 30-70 Inactive, MIA, Relocated, Nothing Else Too It )

VS

Inglewood Familiy Gangster Bloods *I-Side Only* (77th, 80th, 92nd ) - Average - About 1500 members ( Streets And Lockedup ) with About (200-300 Relocated, Inactive, MIA or Doing other shit than banging everyday !)

Inglewood Family Gangster Bloods *Abor Village/Walnut/Hillcrest Only* 94th = (94th And RoseWood, Walnut And Hillcrest, La Brea and Manchester) ~ Average ~ About 400-600 members ( Streets And Lockedup ) with about ( 100-200 Inactive, MIA, Same with IFs )

Inglewood Family Gangster Bloods *Centinela Park Families Only* (Centinela And Florence (Centinela Park), La Brea and Centinela, Hypde Park and Centinela ) - Average - About 400-500 ( Streets And Lockedup ) with about (100-200 Relocated, Inactive, MIA, Same With IFS )

Inglewood Trece / Inglewood 13 *RLS, DKS, TLS*
***Including, Cedar Sreet Is The Triple OG IX13***
(Ash Park, Abor Village, Hyde Park Locos, Century and La Brea, Inglewood Ave and Century ) - Average - About 700-1000 members ( Streets And Lockedup ) with about ( 200-250 Relocated, Inactive, MIA, Same with IFS )

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 15th, 2009, 3:46 am

damn didnt even knew that IFG got spots outside they original turf....

so you say queen st with like 30 active peps around

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 11:00 am

H572DSTA wrote:damn didnt even knew that IFG got spots outside they original turf....

Its less than that, but with 10-20 members Relocated or in the house scared of IFs and Ingelwood 13s!

Also on that map you pmd me is good but NHP and IFG dont beef! CPFs and nHPS beef against Inglewood 13!

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » December 15th, 2009, 12:07 pm

youngspade wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:damn didnt even knew that IFG got spots outside they original turf....

Its less than that, but with 10-20 members Relocated or in the house scared of IFs and Ingelwood 13s!

Also on that map you pmd me is good but NHP and IFG dont beef! CPFs and nHPS beef against Inglewood 13!

I know NHP and I13 are beefin pretty tuff as of now in the centinela la brea and florence area but i didnt not cpf too. CPF turf is I13 turf back by the park. MY homie from Nz said they were askin cpf to go in with em and cpf backed out sayin they live with these dudes on the same streets and school and declined to join in...How are u gettin your numbers too?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 5:04 pm

kmcox wrote:
youngspade wrote:

I know NHP and I13 are beefin pretty tuff as of now in the centinela la brea and florence area but i didnt not cpf too. CPF turf is I13 turf back by the park. MY homie from Nz said they were askin cpf to go in with em and cpf backed out sayin they live with these dudes on the same streets and school and declined to join in...How are u gettin your numbers too?

From actually knowing and living in Inglewood all my life...., trust me I know, they arent the MOST accurate! But you have to count, jailsystems, Inactive members and NEW Members who arent on file aswell. Im only goona put it about 80% of the numbers are CORRECt. Im not saying im 100% but its pretty damn close.

Also, THE CPFs join and back out ALL the time until CPF gets into WITH the ESE's! Like you said they live together and CPF fucks with NHP WAYYYYY more than Inglewood Trece for SURE! But its been countless of CPF/NHP vs Inglewood 13. CPFs just shot someone from I-13! So I know!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 15th, 2009, 7:53 pm

youngspade wrote:

you knew Queen Kong from QSB?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 8:05 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
youngspade wrote:

you knew Queen Kong from QSB?

LOL......

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 9:59 pm

kmcox wrote:
youngspade wrote:

CPF's have been recruiter of the year! For 2 years gainging about 100 members in a 2 year spand! (2008, 2009), with 9-4's behind them with about 60-70 new members in 2 years, then behind them would be 92/80/77Total Around ~ 100 new members, most going to 9-2 Block!

NHP recruited around 50 members, each of the 2 years.......and it SHOWS!

Inglewood X3 recruited about 150 members in 2 years *Dissolving Inglewood High Clicks and Taking there members once they get smashed on*

Queen Streets recruited about 20 members TOPS in 2 years! But with them, Once they become officially known as from QSB and put it WORK, they gotta hide for a minute because its ENEMIES all around, until they cross those train tracks! and Hit rogers! *The Little they do have ARE with the BUSINESS but I-13's/IFG gott too many NIGGAZ with the BUSINESS! ( QSBs Shot in the Inglewood Swap in the Summertime @ At some I-13s/IFs! ) (But not too long after that, I-13s shot up a A QSB member while EXITING the BUS..like the dooors had just OPEN and BOOM BOOM! They had watchd him get on and knew they wasnt gonna be able to catch him again so they followed the bus all the way to the eastside and poppDDD when he tried to get off! The QSB member survived only surffering Meduim Gunshot wounds!

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » December 16th, 2009, 6:20 pm

NHPs will continue to grow...That is a predominate black pocket in inglewood they have = more recruits

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 16th, 2009, 6:32 pm

kmcox wrote:NHPs will continue to grow...That is a predominate black pocket in inglewood they have = more recruits

Yup, I grew up on Beach St. I remember niggaz used to HAVE beach LOCKED down, but IPD be shooting!

MIGHTY T, Phat N Juicy, Snart N Final, I used to love living over there two on the real...!

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » December 17th, 2009, 10:45 pm

beach n fairview all day! its still active honestly. but yea, them boys is layin em down

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » December 19th, 2009, 10:49 am

TWINKIES AND PISSTAINS AND TO SCARED TO COME OUT AND HANG WITH THE ONE EIGHT GANG,MY HOMIE TORO FROM MY CLICK LIVES NEAR THEYRE AND WE ALWAYS ROLL THROUGH BUMPIN A HOOD SONG CALLED E'Z UP BS DOWN AND THOSE women DNT SDO SHIT,AND MIERDAS GOT TAKEN OUT A WHILE BACK,THEY JUST TAG NOW A DAYS,WE TOOK THEM OUT,PLAYBOYS AKA PEANUT BUTTERS TOOK THEM OUT 2

hahhahha i know you dont blieve that shit no one does you acting kinda hard last action hero faggot how you takin the 20 out when they deeper than a motha fucker???? they still deep you aint taking shit out your gang is 80 deep last i heard the bds is deeper than that

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » December 19th, 2009, 11:06 am

i dont believe that the ifg and nhp are that deep the ifg are probably like 700 deep active members in and out of jail maybe 800 and the nhp maybe 500 your numbers are way high my friend

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 19th, 2009, 7:06 pm

20s,homies who have threaten them get locked up,david vega from 106th got 10 years when he was 18 cuz he shot at them and they identified his ass as the shooters,bps i always here jumpin any hispanic they see claimin they from 18,majority of the homies from 106th locked up cuz they got snitched on,so is rancho park pee wees and rancho park lil locs,from 106th i know cyco,lil wicked,bam bam,my brother cuete,david,tank,lucky,vago locked up cuz they got snitched on

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 19th, 2009, 10:53 pm

sickntwisted wrote:i dont believe that the ifg and nhp are that deep the ifg are probably like 700 deep active members in and out of jail maybe 800 and the nhp maybe 500 your numbers are way high my friend

IFG is in Florida, NJ and a ocuple more places plus there is about 20 IFs out here and ive met 5 pirus here just in vegas!

IFG been thicker than that, since early 2000s! they may not be PERFECT numbers but they are correct.

NHP has been recruiting crazy as well in the past 5 years....so believe it or not....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”