HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN
Location: DOWN SOUTH

HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by BPS » June 10th, 2009, 5:01 pm

NOW I KNOW THAT ALOT OF GANGS LET LESBIANS JOIN WITHOUT ANY OBJECTIONS FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
BUT AFTER WATCHING "THE WIRE" AND SEEING HOW OMAR (THE GAY GANGSTER ON THE WIRE) WAS JACKING NIGGAZ AND TAKING THEIR DOPE I WAS SHOCKED.
I COULDNT IMAGINE AN OPENLY GAY THUG RUNNING THE STREETS LIKE THAT!
THE ONLY TIME IVE HEARD OF GAY GANGBANGERS WAS IN PRISON BUT NEVER ON THE STREETS!!!!!

User avatar
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 551
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 11:18 am
What city do you live in now?: vegas
Location: 951/702

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by tysuave » June 10th, 2009, 5:45 pm

yea cuzz on the streets they turn bac into gangsters..I know alot of ese's turn gay before they even hit the pen. lol

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN
Location: DOWN SOUTH

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by BPS » June 11th, 2009, 3:08 pm

tysuave wrote:yea cuzz on the streets they turn bac into gangsters..I know alot of ese's turn gay before they even hit the pen. lol
I AGREE WITH YOU FAM ABOUT ESSAYS BEING GAY BECAUSE I HAD HEARD THAT TAKING ANOTHER MAN'S MANHOOD I S ACCEPTED IN CHOLO CULTURE.
YOU CAN FIND PICTURES OF SURENOES DANCING WITH TRANNIES.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 11th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Omar wasn't in a gang, he was on his own.

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN
Location: DOWN SOUTH

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by BPS » June 11th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Omar wasn't in a gang, he was on his own.
NO T REALY BECAUSE HE HAD HIS BOYFRIEND THOSE DYKES AND THOSE OLD NIGGAZ WITH HIM
SO HE DID HAVE A SMALL CREW.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 167
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 5:34 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 23rd, 2009, 4:07 pm

yOU NEED TO CHECK OUT A FILM BY THE NAME OF hOMEBOY fILMS..dOCUMENTARY ABOUT GAY GANGSTERS WHICH HAPPENED TO BE hISPANICS..bUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU WHEN THIS TOPIC IS BROUGHT UP AND DISCUSSED...tHE MOST YOU HEAR ABOUT ARE hISPANIC gaY gaNGSTERS...bUT i KNOW THERE HAS TO BE SOME aFRICAN aMERICANS AS WELL...wHAT ABOUT THE GANGMEMBERS THAT BEAT UP AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTED A TRANSSEXUAL RAPPER...sMH..cRAZY!! QUE no!

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 167
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 5:34 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 23rd, 2009, 4:10 pm

BPS wrote:
tysuave wrote:yea cuzz on the streets they turn bac into gangsters..I know alot of ese's turn gay before they even hit the pen. lol
I AGREE WITH YOU FAM ABOUT ESSAYS BEING GAY BECAUSE I HAD HEARD THAT TAKING ANOTHER MAN'S MANHOOD I S ACCEPTED IN CHOLO CULTURE.
YOU CAN FIND PICTURES OF SURENOES DANCING WITH TRANNIES.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



tHATS NOT TRUE,i DON'T CONCUR WITH THAT HOMIE..la eme DON'T EVEN CONDONE HOMOSEXUALITY...aND IF THEY HAVE ONE OF THOSE IN THERE CAMP WELL..yOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM.iN A LIST OF RULES AND REGULATIONS AMONGST THOSE IN la eme..iT'S LISTED THEY DON'T GO FOR THAT..

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: July 19th, 2009, 2:31 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by Klaxon » July 19th, 2009, 10:57 pm

I think Omar in 'The Wire' was probably a pretty realistic depiction.

Gay men can be effeminate, macho and pretty much anything in between. If you look at the White community, where homosexuality is more openly accepted, there are very effeminate or androgynous gay guys but there are also masculine gay guys who are jacked up/buff, tatted up etc.

In Black and Latino communities, homosexuality is more taboo. Really effeminate gay guys kind of have to "come out" because they stand out and its obvious they're gay. On the other hand, I would imagine that macho, masculine gay guys probably try to keep their sexuality on the "down low," keep it secret and try to pretend to be straight. Thats especially true in gangs where being gay is often punishable by death. So yeah, there are probably some gay gangbangers but they would probably never show that side in public.

Oh and its not at all just a Latino thing. Anyone who is interested in this topic should look up "Banjee" or "Banjee boys." To quote Wikipedia:

"Banjee or banjee boy is a term from the 1980s or earlier that describes a certain type of young Latino, Black, or multiracial man who has sex with men and who dresses in stereotypical masculine urban fashion for reasons which may include expressing masculinity, hiding his sexual orientation and attracting male partners. The term is mostly associated with New York City and may be Nuyorican in origin."

Basically, a lot of gay guys like the "thug"/gangbanger/Hip-Hop fashion and they like to dress that way.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 412
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by sickside » July 20th, 2009, 1:04 am

BPS wrote:
tysuave wrote:yea cuzz on the streets they turn bac into gangsters..I know alot of ese's turn gay before they even hit the pen. lol
I AGREE WITH YOU FAM ABOUT ESSAYS BEING GAY BECAUSE I HAD HEARD THAT TAKING ANOTHER MAN'S MANHOOD I S ACCEPTED IN CHOLO CULTURE.
YOU CAN FIND PICTURES OF SURENOES DANCING WITH TRANNIES.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF you hear that from...i bet the web...i know it!....when you go to jail, there are rules!..for the mex.if you rape any one you are look down on and check very very bad (death most of the time)..for the whites the same thing a lil..they dont punish at much on that topic when it comes up!...for the blacks..they dont care!..no nothing it happens it happens..you cant go to your rep. and make that call and run there papers!...for the asians ...same like the mex. the whole way!.

accepted fool you dumb the real!...ask in the streets to some real fools that did time see what they say!..STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2009, 1:17 am

i have seen some gay surenos on the net but I know blacks and latinos in general not down with that gay shit, but this new generation is breaking away from those beliefs. In NY and in B-more I seen this gay thugs a couple of times, and Omar is based off of a real B-more gay thug.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 167
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 5:34 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by poohbear555 » September 1st, 2009, 2:50 am

Thats like around in the early 2000 0r 2001..were there were so much being talked about ...homo thugs...A male who's very masculine and is gay..but you would not know.that they were...soley on there outer appearance and the way they carry themselves...

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 319
Joined: October 24th, 2008, 8:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by shing » June 7th, 2010, 10:51 am

lol another thread about gay gangsters. go to this thread and check it out. I've seen it with my own eyes. viewtopic.php?f=278&t=43811&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Taurus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 1st, 2011, 4:55 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by Taurus » June 1st, 2011, 5:31 pm

I rarely here of African American homosexual gangmembers.but I have seen and heard about hispanic homosexual gangsters.I remember awhile back when I saw this video on YouTube of hispanic gay gangsters.I mean I was surprised.if I would of came across any of these dudes I would have never know that they were gay.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 1st, 2011, 6:03 pm

Taurus wrote:I rarely here of African American homosexual gangmembers.but I have seen and heard about hispanic homosexual gangsters.I remember awhile back when I saw this video on YouTube of hispanic gay gangsters.I mean I was surprised.if I would of came across any of these dudes I would have never know that they were gay.
@ Taurus- I hear what you are saying dog, and until recently I felt the same way. However, I was reading a thread on here, and it mentioned a flick called Turned Out- a prison rape or something like that. In this movie, there are several bloods in Alabama, who are discussing having sex with other men, and turning them out. It's some crazy shit. Really embarassing, especially being from Alabama. It's on you tube, check that out, and tell me if you feel the same. The two gang members they talked to are bloods and are black.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by femun » July 12th, 2011, 10:47 am

Don't forget about Colton Simpson's book. He talks about these two OG's from the 60's who are boyfriends.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 12th, 2011, 2:57 pm

femun wrote:Don't forget about Colton Simpson's book. He talks about these two OG's from the 60's who are boyfriends.
@ Femun- What? I've been trying to get this book, and have been unable to find it. That's a damn shame. Did he say whether the OG's were respected or were they frowned upon as an embarassment. Nevertheless, I don't agree with that lifestyle gangster or not. Is that where the derogatory term for the sixties (sissys) come about?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by perongregory » July 12th, 2011, 3:02 pm

In every super male dominated overly masculine sub-cultures/ groups there's homosexuality. If u ever talk to gang members about county and so forth there usually is a tale about enemies getting something stuck in they ass and the gang members act like it's normal. Homo shit is in there but u don't talk about it.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 12th, 2011, 5:17 pm

perongregory wrote:In every super male dominated overly masculine sub-cultures/ groups there's homosexuality. If u ever talk to gang members about county and so forth there usually is a tale about enemies getting something stuck in they ass and the gang members act like it's normal. Homo shit is in there but u don't talk about it.
Not in every male dominated culture, I would say European male dominated culture not in Black or African culture.

The only reason why it happens amongst blacks in America is from interaction with alien customs.

PS that Omar from the Wire isn't a G to me, he was corny as hell.He was corny in that Belly 2 Millionaire Boys Club.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by femun » July 13th, 2011, 6:12 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
femun wrote:Don't forget about Colton Simpson's book. He talks about these two OG's from the 60's who are boyfriends.
@ Femun- What? I've been trying to get this book, and have been unable to find it. That's a damn shame. Did he say whether the OG's were respected or were they frowned upon as an embarassment. Nevertheless, I don't agree with that lifestyle gangster or not. Is that where the derogatory term for the sixties (sissys) come about?
@Quepolo3 - From what I remember they were two well respected members and they kept it low pro.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by femun » July 13th, 2011, 6:35 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
perongregory wrote:In every super male dominated overly masculine sub-cultures/ groups there's homosexuality. If u ever talk to gang members about county and so forth there usually is a tale about enemies getting something stuck in they ass and the gang members act like it's normal. Homo shit is in there but u don't talk about it.
Not in every male dominated culture, I would say European male dominated culture not in Black or African culture.

The only reason why it happens amongst blacks in America is from interaction with alien customs.

PS that Omar from the Wire isn't a G to me, he was corny as hell.He was corny in that Belly 2 Millionaire Boys Club.
It sound like your in denial homie. Let the evidence speak for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n6S-ckDiFo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxpUFcH- ... re=related

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by femun » July 14th, 2011, 4:44 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
Taurus wrote:I rarely here of African American homosexual gangmembers.but I have seen and heard about hispanic homosexual gangsters.I remember awhile back when I saw this video on YouTube of hispanic gay gangsters.I mean I was surprised.if I would of came across any of these dudes I would have never know that they were gay.
@ Taurus- I hear what you are saying dog, and until recently I felt the same way. However, I was reading a thread on here, and it mentioned a flick called Turned Out- a prison rape or something like that. In this movie, there are several bloods in Alabama, who are discussing having sex with other men, and turning them out. It's some crazy shit. Really embarassing, especially being from Alabama. It's on you tube, check that out, and tell me if you feel the same. The two gang members they talked to are bloods and are black.
Here's the movie your talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... &oq=turned+

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by femun » November 12th, 2011, 6:15 pm

Don't you dumb mother fuukers have anything to say? You guys had a lot to say before I put my two cents in.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by perongregory » November 12th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Damn fem, get them blacks ese show them chanantes homes its all about raza but let me be on the tintos nuts everyday.

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: November 16th, 2011, 12:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton
Location: Compton
Contact:

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » November 16th, 2011, 12:49 am

perongregory wrote:Damn fem, get them blacks ese show them chanantes homes its all about raza but let me be on the tintos nuts everyday.
WTF?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 29th, 2011, 12:26 pm

I used to think this was a no no to certain gangs & even in prison, but after so many stories I really start to wonder.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by Tre » December 12th, 2011, 12:53 am

hmmmm... I've seen how Africans deal with homosexuality http://www.edgemiami.com/index.php?ch=n ... &id=125606

I think it's safe to say most African based societies and just black people in general don't agree with that shit. This is also why African-Americans, overwhelmingly... more so than any other group, voted against same-sex marriage here in LA a few years back.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by femun » December 12th, 2011, 9:44 pm

Tre wrote:hmmmm... I've seen how Africans deal with homosexuality http://www.edgemiami.com/index.php?ch=n ... &id=125606

I think it's safe to say most African based societies and just black people in general don't agree with that shit. This is also why African-Americans, overwhelmingly... more so than any other group, voted against same-sex marriage here in LA a few years back.
Do you think these guys are against same-sex marriages?

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9123
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by alexalonso » December 13th, 2011, 12:16 am

femun wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
perongregory wrote:In every super male dominated overly masculine sub-cultures/ groups there's homosexuality. If u ever talk to gang members about county and so forth there usually is a tale about enemies getting something stuck in they ass and the gang members act like it's normal. Homo shit is in there but u don't talk about it.
Not in every male dominated culture, I would say European male dominated culture not in Black or African culture.

The only reason why it happens amongst blacks in America is from interaction with alien customs.

PS that Omar from the Wire isn't a G to me, he was corny as hell.He was corny in that Belly 2 Millionaire Boys Club.
It sound like your in denial homie. Let the evidence speak for itself.








User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9123
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY IN GANGS?

Unread post by alexalonso » December 13th, 2011, 12:23 am

I actually met about 3 men from Van Ness Gangster Bloods in LA that were openly gay, and they attended a gay club on 54th near Arlington Ave. I am sure the VNGs are not the only one.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”