Fickett Street

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Fickett Street

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 19th, 2009, 12:55 am

Everytime, someone i know talks about this varrio, they tend to laugh at it. I like to know what led to the downfall of this gang due to it being inactive.

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Re: Fickett Street

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » July 21st, 2009, 12:31 pm

fROM WHAT I HEAR THESE VATOS R CONNECTED WITH KAM

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 21st, 2009, 2:29 pm

FICKETT STREET was really tight with SOTO STREET (S’ST) also defunct in the 1970s and 80s

I think they’re one block from each other (check map)

SOTO ST died out cause most, if not all there members were tecatos

FICKETT ST died out cause most, if not all there members were Frio-heads,

When KAM 13 came along – they were all about slanging dope, not so much using it

KAM had youngsters, money, riders and pretty much just took over at will

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Klaxon » July 22nd, 2009, 3:23 am

What is "frio"?

So theres a gang originating in LA, living in Minnesota, representing NY, formerly Surenos and not Latin Kings? Damn, thats pretty crazy/interesting.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 22nd, 2009, 6:32 am

Klaxon wrote:What is "frio"?

So theres a gang originating in LA, living in Minnesota, representing NY, formerly Surenos and not Latin Kings? Damn, thats pretty crazy/interesting.
Frios = Sherm aka PCP

For clarity I also want to note the SOTO STREET (now defunct) was around in the 70s and 80s

I had a cellie in Y.A. from S'ST. He's the one who gave me the run down on FICKETT ST and he called them his homies

I see a placaso in the late 80s -big blocks -F'ST - and inside the letters "F"ickett, "S"oto, "S"treets

so they were definitely cliqued up.

but for the record, thats all KRAZY ASS MEXICANS (KAM) hood now....

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 23rd, 2009, 12:25 am

MARTINEZ wrote:FICKETT STREET was really tight with SOTO STREET (S’ST) also defunct in the 1970s and 80s

I think they’re one block from each other (check map)

SOTO ST died out cause most, if not all there members were tecatos

FICKETT ST died out cause most, if not all there members were Frio-heads,

When KAM 13 came along – they were all about slanging dope, not so much using it

KAM had youngsters, money, riders and pretty much just took over at will
I heard another thing about how Fickett died out is cause they hit up someone from Hazard who was a important member of the EME and the greenlight was put on them. I am not sure if I am right but if I am wrong correct me.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 23rd, 2009, 10:54 am

your absolutly correct james edward olmos used to be from ficket after the movie came out ( american me ) he gAVE EACH MEMBER 50 bucks and told them to get out of town PRONTO !!!!!!!!! and they did what james adviced them to do they left to minnesota ....

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 23rd, 2009, 7:26 pm

REEBOK wrote:your absolutly correct james edward olmos used to be from ficket after the movie came out ( american me ) he gAVE EACH MEMBER 50 bucks and told them to get out of town PRONTO !!!!!!!!! and they did what james adviced them to do they left to minnesota ....
I am really surprised on the thing that Edward James Olmos was from Fickett. A lot of celebrities are from gangs and they never come forward to talk about it. Kind of the like the rumor I have been hearing that Mayor Antonio Villagorosa is from Hicks 13 from a friend. I also hear the mayor put injunctions on varrios like KAM 13, Hazard, VNE and etc... because they are rivals.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » July 23rd, 2009, 9:00 pm

and jean paul mitchell, the shampoo guy is supposedly from vne. wtf?

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Klaxon » July 24th, 2009, 12:06 am

I've also heard rumors that Antonio Villaraigosa was gang-affiliated, but never knew what set. Does anyone know if Fabian Nunez (former California State Assemblyman) is gang-affiliated? He grew up in Logan Heights, SD as a kid.

His son, Esteban Nunez, is apparently affiliated to a gang called The Hazard Crew (THC). In 2008 he and 3 other members of the gang were arrested for fatally stabbing some guy in SD. He entered a Not Guilty plea but the trial has yet to happen. Anyone heard of The Hazard Crew and know what their deal is? From their pictures it seems like its a multi-racial gang from Los Angeles/Sacramento.

======================
======================
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/04/local/me-nunez4

Reporting from Sacramento and San Diego Patrick Mcgreevy -- Esteban Nuñez, the son of former California Assembly Speaker Fabian Nuñez, and three other men arrested in a fatal stabbing of a college student in San Diego fit the definition of a criminal street gang, police said in search warrants released today.

Nuñez and his companions identified themselves as members of The Hazard Crew, known as THC, according to the documents. THC is an abbreviation for the active chemical ingredient in marijuana. Nuñez, 19, has a biohazard symbol on his right arm, and the other defendants have similar tattoos, police said.

Nuñez and another defendant talked about how they learned to gang up on victims and take turns punching them, according to a woman who talked to the four defendants in the hours before the Oct. 4 killing.

The four are accused of murder in the death of 22-year-old Luis Dos Santos, a Mesa College student, after a night of drinking at a party near San Diego State University.

San Diego Police Capt. Jim Collins said the defendants, all from the Sacramento area, did not know Santos and his four friends but taunted them and attacked them with knives.

A friend of the four defendants, who had seen them drinking beer and rum and talking in belligerent tones, told police that they were angry at being refused entry to a fraternity party.

"She recalls the group boasting about fighting the fraternity brothers that would not let them into the party," according to a search warrant. "She stated the group would go back and burn the house down. One of the males in the group stated: 'Let's show them how we do it in Sac Town,' " referring to Sacramento.

Nuñez is a business student at Sacramento City College and attended California State Los Angeles for a year, according to representatives for the campuses.

He attended Rio Americano High School near Sacramento his senior year and graduated in 2007, said a school spokesman. He also went to Christian Brothers High School in Sacramento and Damien High School in LaVerne, his MySpace profile indicates.

Jill Bennett, the athletic director at Christian Brothers, recalled that Nuñez and his sister were at the private school for only a short time and that he was a "fairly quiet" student.

On his MySpace page, Nuñez lists his heroes as farmworker organizer Cesar Chavez and rapper Tupac Shakur, who was shot to death. His list of favorite movies includes "Scarface" and "Gang Related."
=====================================

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 27th, 2009, 10:22 am

Klaxon wrote:I've also heard rumors that Antonio Villaraigosa was gang-affiliated, but never knew what set. Does anyone know if Fabian Nunez (former California State Assemblyman) is gang-affiliated? He grew up in Logan Heights, SD as a kid.

His son, Esteban Nunez, is apparently affiliated to a gang called The Hazard Crew (THC). In 2008 he and 3 other members of the gang were arrested for fatally stabbing some guy in SD. He entered a Not Guilty plea but the trial has yet to happen. Anyone heard of The Hazard Crew and know what their deal is? From their pictures it seems like its a multi-racial gang from Los Angeles/Sacramento.

======================
======================
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/04/local/me-nunez4

Reporting from Sacramento and San Diego Patrick Mcgreevy -- Esteban Nuñez, the son of former California Assembly Speaker Fabian Nuñez, and three other men arrested in a fatal stabbing of a college student in San Diego fit the definition of a criminal street gang, police said in search warrants released today.

Nuñez and his companions identified themselves as members of The Hazard Crew, known as THC, according to the documents. THC is an abbreviation for the active chemical ingredient in marijuana. Nuñez, 19, has a biohazard symbol on his right arm, and the other defendants have similar tattoos, police said.

Nuñez and another defendant talked about how they learned to gang up on victims and take turns punching them, according to a woman who talked to the four defendants in the hours before the Oct. 4 killing.

The four are accused of murder in the death of 22-year-old Luis Dos Santos, a Mesa College student, after a night of drinking at a party near San Diego State University.

San Diego Police Capt. Jim Collins said the defendants, all from the Sacramento area, did not know Santos and his four friends but taunted them and attacked them with knives.

A friend of the four defendants, who had seen them drinking beer and rum and talking in belligerent tones, told police that they were angry at being refused entry to a fraternity party.

"She recalls the group boasting about fighting the fraternity brothers that would not let them into the party," according to a search warrant. "She stated the group would go back and burn the house down. One of the males in the group stated: 'Let's show them how we do it in Sac Town,' " referring to Sacramento.

Nuñez is a business student at Sacramento City College and attended California State Los Angeles for a year, according to representatives for the campuses.

He attended Rio Americano High School near Sacramento his senior year and graduated in 2007, said a school spokesman. He also went to Christian Brothers High School in Sacramento and Damien High School in LaVerne, his MySpace profile indicates.

Jill Bennett, the athletic director at Christian Brothers, recalled that Nuñez and his sister were at the private school for only a short time and that he was a "fairly quiet" student.

On his MySpace page, Nuñez lists his heroes as farmworker organizer Cesar Chavez and rapper Tupac Shakur, who was shot to death. His list of favorite movies includes "Scarface" and "Gang Related."

DIS GUY IS the CUZZIN OF MY HALF SISTER ERICA,ITS FUNNY SHE WOULD TELL ME AND MY BROTHERS CUZ WERE FROM 18ST WERE GONNA GET CHARGED WITH MURDER LOL

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmileyGee » July 29th, 2009, 10:32 am

REEBOK wrote:ficket acually moved to minesota after the big meeting they had in 75 were big chispa convinced all its members to move out there with him and join the methadone program ficket is now considered a sub division of the new york latin kings and reps amor de rey east los.
Hahah good one gee know I know why alfonso made a VIP section too keep all the bullcr#p and the idiots that believe it out hahah dam to that idiot thats actually believed it haha you need to smack yourself

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » August 5th, 2009, 11:59 am

WTF at that thc thing, that just fucked my day up... fabian please check your son and all his lil homies and inform them that they are outta line on that shit.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » September 13th, 2009, 2:13 am

Is Fickett Street still around, or gone?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » September 13th, 2009, 3:14 am

long gone!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 13th, 2009, 3:55 am

sickside wrote:long gone!
KAM has a click call Ficket in the same general area, so maybe they just consumed up Fickett.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 14th, 2009, 9:54 am

That’s the 1st time I’ve ever heard or known about a younger varrio (KAM 13) making the older varrio (Fickett St) become a clique

Then again KAM got sick with the business from the start…. Bangin and slanging…making feria

Where as Fickett St was always about selling/smoking frio’s and slamming dope

Who do you think would come out on top when it hit the fan?!

V. KAM 13
~Fickett St clika~