Whats with the color pink?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Whats with the color pink?

Unread post by kodiak » January 16th, 2005, 1:18 am

I live in houston. Older now all grown up and doing the career thing. Was walking with my wife in the mall and saw some younger guys wearing all this pink gear. Wife told me it was a gang thing down here and not to laugh....... What do i do like a jackass look right at them and laugh. Guy decided to show out and yell asking what i'm laughing at and i let him know i was laughing at his pink gear and that he looked dumb as hell. He tried to talk trash I just told him put up or shut up ( i hate talking trash).

My sister teachs in a school in houston also i had to tell her about that. She told me since they banned wearing red or blue there they started wearing pink in place of red.

/shrug who knows though these days.

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 16th, 2005, 3:46 pm

In Maryland we got a mexican gang that wears pink. My math teacher was maknig fun of them. He told me about them he works at some club at night or something.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » January 16th, 2005, 9:03 pm

i dont care wat no man says... pink aint supposed to be a color sported by men. no matter how secure u r with pink, ur still femmy to me. every girl ive ever talked to about this, said they would never talk to a nigga in pink. or never let their man wear that shit. do yall get off on wearin pink? when hoovas came around with "orange" it was a joke.. wats next.. pink?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » January 16th, 2005, 9:39 pm

ive said it before, pink is for the gays and the pimps, if ur wearin pink and u aint a pimp, then u must be a fag

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 16th, 2005, 11:36 pm

Worn like crazy around here...Never wore it in my life, never plan to. Leave the Pink to the females and fags.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » January 16th, 2005, 11:40 pm

i dunno how any dude could wear pink.styles changing into some homofied shit.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » January 22nd, 2005, 12:07 pm

real shit.. listen to that "pink tee" song. its the truth. REAL MEN DONT WEAR PINK.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 22nd, 2005, 3:59 pm

Almighty Imperial Gangsters colors are pink and black and sometimes you see them out on thier blocks wearing pink and black.They are crazy and deep as hell and quick to buck or box.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 22nd, 2005, 4:01 pm

kodiak wrote:I live in houston. Older now all grown up and doing the career thing. Was walking with my wife in the mall and saw some younger guys wearing all this pink gear. Wife told me it was a gang thing down here and not to laugh....... What do i do like a jackass look right at them and laugh. Guy decided to show out and yell asking what i'm laughing at and i let him know i was laughing at his pink gear and that he looked dumb as hell. He tried to talk trash I just told him put up or shut up

IGs would have fucked you up lol

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 22nd, 2005, 4:26 pm

/YAWN

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 22nd, 2005, 6:46 pm

IGs would have #%@& you up lol
fag

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » January 23rd, 2005, 12:49 pm

I wouldnt wear pink cuz dats the color of pussy just in case sum of yall havent got any yet.I been wearin purple tho i got dem purple and gold chucks.I aint seen no one wear dem yet and been doin way b4 camron

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » January 24th, 2005, 6:18 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:^^^^in 2002 the whole grape st. thing started?.. wut u talkin bout?
I'M TALKIN ABOUT WHEN 103 GRAPE STREET MIGRATED TO THE EAST COAST, OR NEWARK NJ TO BE EXACT. AROUND 1998 THRU 2002, THE GRAPES INCREASED IN NUMBERS(ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER OF 2002). MAN U CAN ASK ANY HOOD NIGGA IN NEWARK, DIFFERENT CHAPTERS STARTED POPPIN UP IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF NEWARK.
SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!! I WON'T EVEN SLEEP ON THESE NIGGAZ. THEY GOT JOKERS AS YOUNG AS THIRTEEN READY TO PUT IN WORK, AND THEY DEEP AS HELL. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK, I WAS IN IRVINGTON WALKING DOWN SPRINGFIELD AVE AND I SAW A BIG ASS MOB OF GRAPES. MAN THEM NIGGAZ WAS AT LEAST 100 STRONG WEARIN A WHOLE BUNCH OF PURPLE. TALK ABOUT RIDIN OUT 'CRIP CRAZY', WHOEVER THEY WAS GONNA GET AT I FELT SORRY FOR 'EM.

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » January 24th, 2005, 6:26 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
kodiak wrote:I live in houston. Older now all grown up and doing the career thing. Was walking with my wife in the mall and saw some younger guys wearing all this pink gear. Wife told me it was a gang thing down here and not to laugh....... What do i do like a jackass look right at them and laugh. Guy decided to show out and yell asking what i'm laughing at and i let him know i was laughing at his pink gear and that he looked dumb as hell. He tried to talk trash I just told him put up or shut up

IGs would have #%@& you up lol
I WON'T EVEN SAY THAT.A LOT OF THESE 'OLD HEADS' NOW NOT TAKIN ANY SHIT FROM THESE YOUNGER GUYS OUT HERE NOW. EITHER A OLD HEAD QUICK TO CUT YA OR HE QUICK TO PUT A SLUGG IN YA.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 25th, 2005, 10:21 am

The Imperial Gangsters have a high propensity for violence,I think the color pinks makes them feel they have to be more ruthless.If he had said that comment to a group of IGs,I highly doubt the outcome would have been the same.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 25th, 2005, 11:36 am

I dont care if they are the pink elephant hunters they look stupid as shit. Ya these imperial gangstas must be VERY active thats why i never hear of them on the local news and thats also why nobody i have talked to has even heard of them. About the outcome being different. You think i lived past my stupid days for no reason? Remeber someone might be older but that just means they have more time on the block and more likely a shorter fuse when dealing with stupid punks.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 25th, 2005, 12:04 pm

kodiak wrote:I dont care if they are the pink elephant hunters they look stupid as shit. Ya these imperial gangstas must be VERY active thats why i never hear of them on the local news and thats also why nobody i have talked to has even heard of them. About the outcome being different. You think i lived past my stupid days for no reason? Remeber someone might be older but that just means they have more time on the block and more likely a shorter fuse when dealing with stupid punks.

The IGs are notorious and well known in wisconsin,illinois and indiana.I remember last year one of them blew a Latin Kings brains out it was all over the news.They are an old, large and vicious mob,and partialy control high schools in some latino hoods where they fight with rivals,making some schools ban wearing the color pink along with other mobs colors.They have made the news for countless homicides,and are known for shooting people in the face.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on January 25th, 2005, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 25th, 2005, 6:41 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:real shit.. listen to that "pink tee" song. its the truth. REAL MEN DONT WEAR PINK.
lol that song wud make enybody not wanna wear pink nomore. the only thing das pink that i where iza blacc en pink patterened roccerish lookin bracelet.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 25th, 2005, 10:17 pm

Sorry if i'm not impressed blackmanofhonor.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » January 26th, 2005, 11:58 pm

first of all the reason why i wear pink is cause everytime i go to San Bernardino i have to watch what i wear cause my exgirls apartments is bloods but the other side is crips and to top if off i get alot of girls wearing pink so i dont really care.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 27th, 2005, 3:45 am

well fuck all you haters to those gay boys keepin it real, atleast they aint frontin, my guys working at mario tricosi, them boys keep it real, they might be gay but atleast they aint fakin the funk.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 5:11 am

kodiak wrote:Sorry if i'm not impressed blackmanofhonor.
my purpose was not to impress you,it was to inform you.If you are ever in Milwaukee,chicago or east chicago indiana and you see a group of latinos wearing pink,it would be in your best interest to not say anything slick to them,as they are probably members of the Imperial Gangsters.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 27th, 2005, 8:10 am

Alrighty thanks for the heads up. =)

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”