???Who's going at it???

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 1st, 2005, 5:32 pm

why you even talkin you got the situation all messed up first of all no weak taggers came to my house and was 16 pacoima project boys and they wasnt after me dumb ass they was after lil curly my brother from
big hazard you dumb b-tch!!!!!!!. you realy realy realy dont f-ckin know man you is not in california to judge this sh-t at al im tellin you niggas will tell you about 2ps and they all got the same story if niggas in long beach and la can tell you about a gang soo far away from them then that means they rep trvels and trust me its not a good rep either ive talked to ogs from other gangs that use to be locked up with them stop spekaing up on sh-t you dont know about. ok yeah yeah sure i backed them up like a idot yeah i know lol even when all the bad talkin disloyal bullsh-t was goin on but i still stuck by 2ps understand that but then i had enough im done with them im done with the whole gang thing period i make fun of these niggas and they sets kuz they aint movin nothin i aint talkin sh-t just to talk sh-t
i got tricks up my sleave i aint gona let somebody f-ck with me buddy.

CASE CLOSED SOUTHERN BOY GET OFF ME.[/quote]

I FEEL YA HOMIE.....BUT I JUST REMEMBER READING A POST WERE YOU WAS TALKIN LIKE YOU WAS THE FROM THE 2P'Z. THEN YOU JUST TURNED ON EM PIMP. I DONT cARE HOW BAD THANGS GOT MAN, YOU STILL SHOULDNT TALK BAD OR DOWN ON THE HOOD THAT YOU "USE" TO BAcK UP. MY HOODS KINDA FUcKED UP RIGHT NOW BUT THATS ONLY cAUSE OF A FEW PEOPLE. I STILL LOVE MY HOOD. AND THATS TIL I LEAVE THIS MUFUckA. ALL IM SAYING IS YOU SHOULD DISRESPEcT SOMETHING THAT YOU WAS ONcE AFFILIATED WITH. EVEN IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM with EM NOW. BUT TO EAcH ITS OWN HOMIE. IF THEY STILL EXISIST AND THEY HATED LIKE THAT, THEN THEY cANT BE AS WEAK AS YOU SAY.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 1st, 2005, 11:46 pm

ok i can understand what you sayin. its like this 2ps is weak im tellin you
the reaosn why theygot soo many enemies is bekuz they get they selves into sh-t they cant get they selves out of the only 2 reasons why they still exist today is bekuz they go around recruitin these busters that aint even from the dman city! and plus some hillside edubbs joined 2ps yeah them niggas will ride sometimes but they are not a threat they not scarin nobody it dont make sense how everybody got something bad to say about one gag i aint heard good news n this gang at all except lil sh-t that everybody els already know yeah they the most violent and known black gang in the san fernando valley but they still weak so that makes all the other black gangs dance crews compared to 2ps and that makes 2ps a tagger crew compared to them lol. all they killers are gone and half of them moved out the hood all is left of them in pacoima is left overs tryin to keep it alive.

B.G Spider
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:34 am

Unread post by B.G Spider » July 2nd, 2005, 6:05 am

come on.hispanic gangs iz weak and aint compared 2 our blacc gangs

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 2nd, 2005, 12:23 pm

dont be so ignorant

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Unread post by cbi562 » July 2nd, 2005, 3:06 pm

B.G Spider wrote:come on.hispanic gangs iz weak and aint compared 2 our black gangs
This nigga is crazy. Black gangs aint shit man. You hearing to many raps. My opinion is this loco - if you a street corner nigga - you is a gonner nigga.

User avatar
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 551
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 11:18 am
What city do you live in now?: vegas
Location: 951/702

Unread post by tysuave » July 2nd, 2005, 11:18 pm

cbi562 wrote:
This nigga is crazy. Black gangs aint shit man. You hearing to many raps. My opinion is this loco - if you a street corner nigga - you is a gonner nigga.






man if you dont shut that dumb bs up.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 3rd, 2005, 12:11 am

lol

User avatar
PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 122
Joined: February 19th, 2005, 10:27 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 4th, 2005, 9:33 pm

i don't believe this stranger fool is real either. everybody knows what the hell chongo means in long beach. i grew up with on the westside of lon beach was called a "chongo" almost seven days a week by everybody, even the pobre's and the barrio small town fools.

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 22nd, 2005, 10:01 am

cbi562 wrote:Pacas is the most heated city in the Valley and even the most broken down one too. Just seeing how the PPs recruit lil kids is just sad my nigga. Anyway man you aint the only Blacks to yell out Pacomia. The PPs do get picked on no doubt - but they is down for the hood.
TELL WHAT OTHER BLACK GANG HOLLAS PAKOIMA

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 22nd, 2005, 10:06 am

K1LLJOY wrote:lol man ill never be convinced that some gang dont want problemes with pakoima piru thats just a joke to me yall aint scarin nobody not even palmdale and lancaster gangs lol. and why you keep dissn them sya they regular names man clam down with that mess. just say they name and keep it koo with out the dissn
HOMIE I GOTS 2 KEEP IT REAL I DONT SEE ANYBODY SPEAKIN 4 the PACK ALL I DO SEE U TRYIN 2 PUT the PACK DOWN TALKIN THAT SHIT.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » July 22nd, 2005, 10:49 am

cbi562 wrote:
B.G Spider wrote:come on.hispanic gangs iz weak and aint compared 2 our black gangs
This nigga is crazy. Black gangs aint shit man. You hearing to many raps. My opinion is this loco - if you a street corner nigga - you is a gonner nigga.
*According to way some ese's roll, "a street corner nigga" has got nothing to worry about. But if you're a black civilian, whether you be old or young, male or female, or whatever, THEN IT'S TIME TO WORRY, BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE TEND TO GET OFF IN TAKING THESE TYPE OF BLACK FOLKS DOWN, BECAUSE SURENOS WHO DO THIS, AND/OR HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH OTHER SURENOS KILLING INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, ARE ALL DEVILS!

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Unread post by cbi562 » July 22nd, 2005, 4:15 pm

OG Redbone - We both are in the Valley. Half of my life has been spent there and the rest in the Beach. I think SFV is the best part of Los Angeles since it keeps us grounded from all the BS down South. Now a lil loc runs with lots of Surenos and dont get invloved with any niggas out here - niggas just do not got a take out here. You live in Pacas homie - you should already know what black gangs out there. Next thing we gone be hearing is that the Pirus extended to Granada Hills.

TheReal - This nigga thinks im brown. Just because I hang with lots of Surenos dont mean I am brown. Shit nigga I am already down with cuzz. I dont smash on eses and eses dont smash on me. That still does not clear how many times I been hit up for the race war.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 157
Joined: May 2nd, 2004, 1:35 pm

Unread post by SanFernando88 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:29 am

K1LLJOY wrote:ok i can understand what you sayin. its like this 2ps is weak im tellin you
the reaosn why theygot soo many enemies is bekuz they get they selves into sh-t they cant get they selves out of the only 2 reasons why they still exist today is bekuz they go around recruitin these busters that aint even from the dman city! and plus some hillside edubbs joined 2ps yeah them niggas will ride sometimes but they are not a threat they not scarin nobody it dont make sense how everybody got something bad to say about one gag i aint heard good news n this gang at all except lil sh-t that everybody els already know yeah they the most violent and known black gang in the san fernando valley but they still weak so that makes all the other black gangs dance crews compared to 2ps and that makes 2ps a tagger crew compared to them lol. all they killers are gone and half of them moved out the hood all is left of them in pacoima is left overs tryin to keep it alive.

hes kinda rigtht all the riders r locked up in the valley but out in lancaster they at war with some crip gangs from LA (and they winning) they hittin everybody up that aint from pacoima and murkin em they still deep out there almost everbody from pacoima piru is out there now and they aint no punks.

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 23rd, 2005, 2:36 pm

Just wanted to see what the latest word was on who is going at it? I know some of the beefs that have been going on for a while, like E/C Crips and F13, but what have you guys heard lately???
THIS QUESTION SOUNDS LIKE A POLICE IS ASKIN FOR INFO, CAUSE
THIS ? WAS A THROWOUT ? TO CEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD JUST
COME OUT AND MAKE THEY'RE JOB EASY. SHIT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS
NO PROBLEM.

20s
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: July 24th, 2005, 6:06 pm
Location: Northside Longbeach CA

Unread post by 20s » July 24th, 2005, 8:59 pm

my hood been beefin with the chongos for yearz now nigga

rollin 20s lbc > northside chongos
Insane Crips > eastside chongos

fuck them chongo azz mexcians them scary azz chumps nigga i kill any of them nigga i hate them

WEST UP CUZZZZZZ northside longbeach 187 on a chongo all day everyday cuzz


R.I.P. meko , lil beara , big beara , free murda

User avatar
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 551
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 11:18 am
What city do you live in now?: vegas
Location: 951/702

Unread post by tysuave » July 24th, 2005, 10:08 pm

20s wrote:my hood been beefin with the chongos for yearz now nigga

rollin 20s lbc > northside chongos
Insane Crips > eastside chongos

fu-- them chongo azz mexcians them scary azz chumps nigga i kill any of them nigga i hate them

WEST UP CUZZZZZZ northside longbeach 187 on a chongo all day everyday cuzz


R.I.P. meko , lil beara , big beara , free murda
how is the 20's into it with the northside longo's aint they on the east side.

20s
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: July 24th, 2005, 6:06 pm
Location: Northside Longbeach CA

Unread post by 20s » July 24th, 2005, 10:19 pm

it says i cant msg u

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 25th, 2005, 1:07 am

20s wrote:my hood been beefin with the chongos for yearz now nigga

rollin 20s lbc > northside chongos
Insane Crips > eastside chongos
Can you explain in detail what started the beef between your hood and north/east side?
20s wrote:fu-- them chongo azz mexcians them scary azz chumps nigga i kill any of them nigga i hate them
So your part of the problem that plaques the city of Long Beach and the black race.

What kind of contribution do you actually think you are making for anything?

What do you really know about hate?

What do you really know about killing somebody?

Do you think this lifestyle makes you special or gain you any type of respect? Running up and down the street like you have lost your mind. Do you have any pride for yourself as a man, as a black man, or at least as an American?

You are either very young, emtionally inmature, uneducated, weak, clueless or just plain stoooopid. I can't believe you would actually post this rediculous material and expect to be taken seriously.

People are dying everyday abroad just for fools like you can have liberty and peace of mind at home, and the best thing you can do with your unappreciated freedom and world status, is to be a fool on the corner.
20s wrote:WEST UP CUZZZZZZ northside longbeach 187 on a chongo all day everyday cuzz
What the hell is this? People are working hard everyday and gettin' theirs, and this is all what you can come up with????
You have way too much time on your hands, and you don't know what to do with yourself.

Nice contribution 20's, just what the black community needs is another fool on the corner. You need to wake up and quit trippin' over BS. If the City of Long Beach ever decides they can't afford you no more, yo azz is gone without notice. Don't think for one moment they can't get rid of you if it benefits the city.

Sorry if I was a little harsh, but somebody had to tell you the truth.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 25th, 2005, 9:01 am

the minutemen -vs- undocumented immigrants

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 25th, 2005, 5:40 pm

20s wrote:hahaaaa you think i give a fu-- about this forum.
probably not?
20s wrote:nigga im just havin fun..

having fun is cool, but keeping up the hate is another issue.
20s wrote:but you dont even no about the chongos on these streetz they some devilish motha fuckas my hood northside family we all grouped up to help the community you dumb ass busta we grouped up together to stop the chongos and keep our hood safe raise our children..
being grouped up to stop the violence is a good thing, as long as your not returning violence as revenge. Revenge tatics usually brings on more violence before it ends violence.
20s wrote:RIP SOLOMANS CHILDS mugged by a group of chongos and was burned to death ya now tell me what to #%@&#%@ do nigga in my situation
For one, don't be a vigilante. You don't have enough cash or escape resources to go the vigilante route. You won't be helping your family at all breaking rocks for the next 25 + years. The City wants you to go out there and handel your business, cause then they get to come after you too. Don't put yourself in such a vulnerable postion like so many others. You can help your family now, by being a positve role model for the young one's.

What happened to Solomon's child was a tragedy, and should never happen to any child. People in your community should be outraged and furious, but you all need to work within the system. You have city officials that need to be earning their paychecks by keeping the BS out of your neighborhood. The neighborhood as a whole need to go over to the Long Beach Mayor's office and ask him "What in the hell is he doing"?

Put some heat on his azz. Call the Long Beach Pilot, let them know the city is not doing there job by protecting all of it's citizens. They would love a story like that.

I know all of this may sound corny, but you really have no other sensible options. Everything else is a crap shoot, and let me tell you, fools are crapping out 25 to Life every week. Check the stats at the Los Angeles Superior Court.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Unread post by cbi562 » July 25th, 2005, 6:41 pm

This nigga is a tripp cuzz. He one of them broke ass 20 niggas stuck on the wrong side of Long Beach. Yall should just start claimin Carson nigga. I from the Dubbs loco - what you know about stackin real paper cuzz. All yall broke ducies out on the block doin what? The motto of the Rollin 20s has always been to make money. What friendship? What protecting the hood? Nigga fuck all this broke man talk. Aint no disrespect to real riders from the North - but you online bangin like your some big time nigga out there stackin lots of paper. This nigga acting like the Chongos havin beef is a new thang. Nigga talk about new problems that OG O*** and T****** brought upon dime block.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 26th, 2005, 12:20 pm

20s wrote:ye i know what u talkin about homie trust me shit like that has been done its all been tried and i try to keep myself outta trouble thats why i dont even bang no more really but peace
I hear ya man. We need more young people like you to show the youngings the way to a better life. The little homies are watching everything you do. You are a role model to somebody near you. Anyway man, it was kool chatting with you.

CS

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 27th, 2005, 9:30 am

cbi562 wrote:OG Redbone - We both are in the Valley. Half of my life has been spent there and the rest in the Beach. I think SFV is the best part of Los Angeles since it keeps us grounded from all the BS down South. Now a lil loc runs with lots of Surenos and dont get invloved with any niggas out here - niggas just do not got a take out here. You live in Pacas homie - you should already know what black gangs out there. Next thing we gone be hearing is that the Pirus extended to Granada Hills.

TheReal - This nigga thinks im brown. Just because I hang with lots of Surenos dont mean I am brown. Shit nigga I am already down with cuzz. I dont smash on eses and eses dont smash on me. That still does not clear how many times I been hit up for the race war.
I FEEL U DOG, BUT I GOT A REALTIVE THAT GOT BLASTED BY the ESES AND THEY KILLED MY LIL HOMIE,SO THERE the BEEF WITH the BROWN. WE DO HAVE ESES HOMIES BUT NOT ALOT

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 27th, 2005, 10:11 am

OVG OR OVGC WHAT THEY WANT 2 CALL IT TRYING 2 START SOME SHIT AGAIN THEM NIGGAS NOT BANGERS THEY HUSTLAS SO TEY NEED 2 QUIT

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 27th, 2005, 8:59 pm

OG Redbone wrote:
cbi562 wrote:OG Redbone - We both are in the Valley. Half of my life has been spent there and the rest in the Beach. I think SFV is the best part of Los Angeles since it keeps us grounded from all the BS down South. Now a lil loc runs with lots of Surenos and dont get invloved with any niggas out here - niggas just do not got a take out here. You live in Pacas homie - you should already know what black gangs out there. Next thing we gone be hearing is that the Pirus extended to Granada Hills.

TheReal - This nigga thinks im brown. Just because I hang with lots of Surenos dont mean I am brown. Shit nigga I am already down with cuzz. I dont smash on eses and eses dont smash on me. That still does not clear how many times I been hit up for the race war.
I FEEL U DOG, BUT I GOT A REALTIVE THAT GOT BLASTED BY the ESES AND THEY KILLED MY LIL HOMIE,SO THERE the BEEF WITH the BROWN. WE DO HAVE ESES HOMIES BUT NOT ALOT
and i used to have a homey that wasn't from 2ps but kicked it with them alot. he told me they got 2 hispanics from 2ps. one day he took me ova there and had me kicking it with some 2ps. do you know somebody named KB or battle

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 27th, 2005, 9:04 pm

and i already know that the TTP's and the FTP's didn't have the best relationship already but are they going at it really now cuz i seen the treetops hit up FTK TFK on spruce and oleander the other day

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 28th, 2005, 1:35 pm

raphead2001 wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:
cbi562 wrote:OG Redbone - We both are in the Valley. Half of my life has been spent there and the rest in the Beach. I think SFV is the best part of Los Angeles since it keeps us grounded from all the BS down South. Now a lil loc runs with lots of Surenos and dont get invloved with any niggas out here - niggas just do not got a take out here. You live in Pacas homie - you should already know what black gangs out there. Next thing we gone be hearing is that the Pirus extended to Granada Hills.

TheReal - This nigga thinks im brown. Just because I hang with lots of Surenos dont mean I am brown. Shit nigga I am already down with cuzz. I dont smash on eses and eses dont smash on me. That still does not clear how many times I been hit up for the race war.
I FEEL U DOG, BUT I GOT A REALTIVE THAT GOT BLASTED BY the ESES AND THEY KILLED MY LIL HOMIE,SO THERE the BEEF WITH the BROWN. WE DO HAVE ESES HOMIES BUT NOT ALOT
and i used to have a homey that wasn't from 2ps but kicked it with them alot. he told me they got 2 hispanics from 2ps. one day he took me ova there and had me kicking it with some 2ps. do you know somebody named KB or battle
WE GOT 2 KB FROM the HOOD

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » July 29th, 2005, 2:00 am

raphead2001 wrote:and i already know that the TTP's and the FTP's didn't have the best relationship already but are they going at it really now because i seen the treetops hit up FTK TFK on spruce and oleander the other day
I DON'T THATS TRUE AT ALL!

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 29th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Y.G. wrote:
raphead2001 wrote:and i already know that the TTP's and the FTP's didn't have the best relationship already but are they going at it really now because i seen the treetops hit up FTK TFK on spruce and oleander the other day
I DON'T THATS TRUE AT ALL!
what?

User avatar
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 685
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 5:43 pm
Location: Indy
Contact:

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » July 29th, 2005, 3:07 pm

raphead2001 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
raphead2001 wrote:and i already know that the TTP's and the FTP's didn't have the best relationship already but are they going at it really now because i seen the treetops hit up FTK TFK on spruce and oleander the other day
I DON'T THATS TRUE AT ALL!
what?
I think he meant to say, I don't think that's true at all.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 29th, 2005, 7:38 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:
raphead2001 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
raphead2001 wrote:and i already know that the TTP's and the FTP's didn't have the best relationship already but are they going at it really now because i seen the treetops hit up FTK TFK on spruce and oleander the other day
I DON'T THATS TRUE AT ALL!
what?
I think he meant to say, I don't think that's true at all.
i don't know im not from compton but i was dropping the homey off and i seen Treetop with TFk and FTK hit up on the wall

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 1st, 2005, 11:37 pm

If you live outcide of cali you know crips into with all Vl's and most of the people nation and some GD's and of course bloodz.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”