streetgangs.com SCAM

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

streetgangs.com SCAM

Unread post by alexalonso » September 4th, 2004, 6:38 pm

Can I get every member that enjoys the rich experience on this board to send me $1.00. I figure if half the members of this board send me a dollar, I can pay for my web site hosting for 6 months in advance. What do you players think?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: streetgangs.com SCAM

Unread post by Common Sense » September 4th, 2004, 6:43 pm

alonso wrote:Can I get every member that enjoys the rich experience on this board to send me $1.00. I figure if half the members of this board send me a dollar, I can pay for my web site hosting for 6 months in advance. What do you players think?
Get several hundred dollars a month advertising urban culture. It's more reliable. That's my 100 sense....LOL.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 4th, 2004, 6:54 pm

will non-tax payers get a green light ?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 9th, 2004, 9:32 am

I just bought your latest video and sent you a $25.00 contribution for the site Alonso.

I think you should have a raffle every six months. Sell tickets for $1 a piece and offer a few nice prizes from the streetgangs.com store.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 8th, 2005, 3:07 am

Kemosave wrote:I just bought your latest video and sent you a $25.00 contribution for the site Alonso.

I think you should have a raffle every six months. Sell tickets for $1 a piece and offer a few nice prizes from the streetgangs.com store.
This is a good idea, I think I will have a raffle for a brand new consumer electronic item. Depending on the value of the item, board members will pay $1.00 - $5.00 to enter the raffle, then those names will be put into a box and a winner will be selected.

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 18th, 2005, 6:35 pm

May I ask what the "SCAM" means?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » March 4th, 2005, 5:08 pm

alonso wrote:
Kemosave wrote:I just bought your latest video and sent you a $25.00 contribution for the site Alonso.

This is a good idea, I think I will have a raffle for a brand new consumer electronic item. Depending on the value of the item, board members will pay $1.00 - $5.00 to enter the raffle, then those names will be put into a box and a winner will be selected.
Absolutely. Give it a test run see if it drives. Or as Robert Blake the alleged murder would say "Put up a chimney." Lol.. that guy comes up with the craziest things to say I've ever heard. Peace.

Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Psilly » March 5th, 2005, 11:06 pm

Absolutely not. My "experience" here has been okay, but my access to replies has been limited & my several pm's to you have never been responded to. Why would I possibly pay for such a "rich experience"?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 6th, 2005, 12:33 am

Psilly wrote:Absolutely not. My "experience" here has been okay, but my access to replies has been limited & my several pm's to you have never been responded to. Why would I possibly pay for such a "rich experience"?
thanks anyways.

Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Psilly » March 6th, 2005, 2:46 pm

Think nothing of it. Atleast you responded this time. Thanks. Now why my account has been limited...don't matter much for real. Nice I was allowed to see this response, I guess. :lol:

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 6th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Alonso,

Get clicksor or google ads and tell everyone to click them. You'll make some revenue if people actually click them. Just like in the front page I think you can incorporate some in the board. Or Have a script that forces people to click ads to enter the forum, but that would be cheap :-| But ads is the way to go.

you can check this I don't know

http://paypopup.com/index.php

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”