Harbor Area Gang Disses

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Harbor Area Gang Disses

Unread post by E`S`T » August 9th, 2003, 8:35 pm

Carson 13-calsones
Keystone-queerstone, flintstones
Victoria Park Locos-vanilla pudding,vicious puss-
Tortilla Flats-tuna fish,tooth fairies,t-flops
204st.-two by fours,two the floor
Rancho San Pedro-rice pudding,san peetoe
WS Wilmas-weak side weenies
ES Wilmas-cheesemas
Harbor City-harbor shity
Gardena 13-gaydena,gaiyenas
ES Longo-chongos
WS Longo-chongos
EAST SIDE TORRANCE-can't really diss them, they too crazy.....
if anyone has anything else post......peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Harbor Area Gang Disses

Unread post by bgcasper » August 10th, 2003, 3:46 am

E\S TORRANCE LOLOLOLOL THERE IS GANGS IN TORANCE ???LOLOLOL CAN'T REALLY DIS THOSE CAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST LOL TORRANCE WHITE BOYS SUBURN AIN'T NO REAL VARRIO THERE LOLOLOL

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 10th, 2003, 8:42 am

lol yea go and read about them on amw.com....americas most wanted...sad to say but they put it down on the blacks in the area....there hood is off of 228th and normandie

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 11th, 2003, 11:22 am

what about North Side Redondo 13? LOL

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 11th, 2003, 6:31 pm

NSR 13...that'some funny stuff...i used to live in Carson..in the Nightcrawlers hood....there was this ese from NSR...no names..he swore they was hard....alot of his homies used to come and chilll....cool cats...didn't think they was hard though...lol...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 11th, 2003, 8:41 pm

samdoobie you seems to know a lot of carson harbor area ,can you tell us were are the night crawlers in carson and varrio catsskills st and keystones and do you know were is tortilla flat in torrance ? thanks

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2003, 9:17 am

NCR-nitecrawlers hood is from main to sepulveda,figueroa to 228th.. there main street is 232nd. place. thats were my grandma lives. there a real inactive varrio now. Keystone and the O.G's from skott park did dirt on them. alot of them moved away or are on the run...Catskill St. Locos r a bunch of scrappy little ese's....there hood is on catskill, right in front of Skott Park...they actually took Skott PArk out.The big homies from Carson wanted them to click up and they said no.right now they beffin with C13.not very deep but lots of firepower..only gang right now thats holdin it down at Carson High..oh yea if you'll read the Daily Breeze some youngsters smoked a couple of Stevenson Village...Keystone's hood is on Shear Street. they hold down avalon to main, main to i cant remeber the street name...main to torrance blvd....pretty deep gang..lots of youngsters...HATES C13....beefs with VPLS....probably the most active of all Carson Gangs....now for the ones I hate....Tuna Fish aka TFlats....that's my varrio most hated rivals..they hold down Berendo Street, Catalina, Milton,Raymon and lots more...There hood is Torrance Blvd from Vermont to Normandie...killed lot's my homies...we killed lot's of there's..real active...just smoked one of my homies last summer....i took a few slugs from them...sad to say but not real fond of black folks...real active on any one they beef with....few years ago they got the green light...didn't relly work though, just made them real mad...anyways, peace

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 12th, 2003, 12:11 pm

I hear a lot bout the TFlats, whether from South Bay or Compton. They've been pretty active and are all beefing with black gangs. What are this gangs origins? Are they all connected?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2003, 3:12 pm

The T-Flats in the South Bay and in Compton are connected but really don't kick it. In the joint there known as either Compton Flats or Torrance Flats. I can only speak on the ones in Torrance. I've met a few from Compton but really don't know much about. The ones in Torrance have a rel strong hatred for blacks. Not to long ago they shot up a black family's house.injured the whole family...cops had a town hall meeting of sort but no one came forward to talk..to scared..the orgins of their gang are kind of shady..my great grandma lived in their hood about 30 yrs ago for about 15 yrs...a couple of older vets said it all started when there was nothing but fields and familys lived in close quarters by each other..they used to get together on sundays and the women would cook a huge meal for the farmeros..everyone used to look forward to the homemade tortillas..hence the youngsters started saying T-Flats...i'm only quoting what this veterano said..yea but they are a pretty active gang..if anyone know's more historia about them feel free to add....peace

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 5th, 2004, 9:49 am

i know recently there has been alot of stuff going down between est,txf and 204 st.
my homeboy lives off of carson st. by harbor ucla and he said within a month there was at least 5 or more gang related shootings right by his house.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 12th, 2004, 12:13 am

Rancho San PEdro - Nacho San Pedro, Ratas sin patas.

Young Crowd- Yellow chickens

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 12th, 2004, 7:01 pm

there is hispanic gangs in torrance i heard they are called LAS RANAS? and have frogs as tatto's don't really know

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 12th, 2004, 7:52 pm

Homie there are a couple of Hispanic gangs in Torrance. The BIG NOTORIUS EAST SIDE TORRANCE 224ST. DIABLOS~PEQUENOS~LIL RASCALS CLIKAS
our main rivals~tortilla flats
204st. peewees~another one of our rivals
and la rana~these vatos aren't really around anymore..this rivalry goes way back...they killed my uncle SPEEDY(R.I.P) AT Redondo Beach pier in 1979. Most of these vatos are locked up or dead. I havent heard from them in ages. They might be around still though. Paz, homie

They call me Cuervo~EASTSIDE TORRANCE DIABLOS

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 12th, 2004, 10:20 pm

hey sam, whats up homie...now that you mention La Rana...i remember some vato named Chellido from that hood...been many many years but his hoods name sprung a memory...

hOmEr_cXc

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 10th, 2004, 10:59 pm

1st of all northsideers dont have a 13 after there hood name moron..only surenios have them..moron ass lames..

hOmEr_cXc

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 10th, 2004, 11:00 pm

how do u diss..nvm..lol i 4got there name..

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 11th, 2004, 4:14 pm

hOmEr_cXc wrote:1st of all northsideers dont have a 13 after there hood name moron..only surenios have them..moron ass lames..
Hey homie your the moron here Norside gangs do use 13 but the Northside gangs of Modesto is different.. there is now a Northside Wilmas and they down for SuR 13 the more rich spot and these kids are crazy..

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 2nd, 2004, 4:50 pm

That's funny because if you read my post, i have fam from probably every hood in the Harbor Area but Iknow a lot about North Side Wilmas and actually my dad is from West Side Wilmas and They call him BIg Satcho and my cousins from his side are from ESW Lumber yard and his brother actually started that E/S click and then his son is from Lst. His other cousins are the Joker1 and joker2 from WSW Dana Shore Project Locos. My favorite cousin which is OSO from NSW is from my mom's side which is her brother Big Loco from RSP Locos . But NSW is pretty old according to my father but there were only a few them but now they have the junk yard as their territory where they get their hustle on and then they use those chips to buy all their straps. But they are kind of crazy now.. La rana is now extinct due to their own well being and the torrance 204 are relatives of them and actually the new la rana but they can't see E/S torrance. But don't they call E/s Torrance TRamps??

H-TOWN 252nd.

Unread post by H-TOWN 252nd. » June 8th, 2004, 4:17 pm

WHORE CALL; DODGE CITY=DOUGHNUTS. EAST SIDE TRAMPS. WILMAS=CHEESEMAS. SCOTT PARK=SPARK PLUGS.204st=TWO BY FOURS. SHOTGUN= SNOTGUN. HARBOR LOMAS= LOPS. WATERFRONT=WATER FAUCET DIRU. EAST SIDE PAIN= STAINS.

H-TOWN 252nd.

Unread post by H-TOWN 252nd. » June 8th, 2004, 4:20 pm

samdoobie wrote:Homie there are a couple of Hispanic gangs in Torrance. The BIG NOTORIUS EAST SIDE TORRANCE 224ST. DIABLOS~PEQUENOS~LIL RASCALS CLIKAS
our main rivals~tortilla flats
204st. peewees~another one of our rivals
and la rana~these vatos aren't really around anymore..this rivalry goes way back...they killed my uncle SPEEDY(R.I.P) AT Redondo Beach pier in 1979. Most of these vatos are locked up or dead. I havent heard from them in ages. They might be around still though. Paz, homie

THey call me Cuervo~EASTSIDE TORRANCE DIABLOS
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EAST SIDE TRAMPS FOOL ITS HARBOR CITY CRIP OR NOTHING. YOU FOOLS KNOW YALL HATE BLACKS. STOP PUTTING THAT OFF ON THEM OTHER HAT DANCERS. YOU COWARDS AINT THE CRAZIEST SET OUT HERE.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » June 9th, 2004, 7:34 pm

samdoobie wrote:The T-Flats in the South Bay and in Compton are connected but really don't kick it. In the joint there known as either Compton Flats or Torrance Flats. I can only speak on the ones in Torrance. I've met a few from Compton but really don't know much about. The ones in Torrance have a rel strong hatred for blacks. Not to long ago they shot up a black family's house.injured the whole family...cops had a town hall meeting of sort but no one came forward to talk..to scared..the orgins of their gang are kind of shady..my great grandma lived in their hood about 30 yrs ago for about 15 yrs...a couple of older vets said it all started when there was nothing but fields and familys lived in close quarters by each other..they used to get together on sundays and the women would cook a huge meal for the farmeros..everyone used to look forward to the homemade tortillas..hence the youngsters started saying T-Flats...i'm only quoting what this veterano said..yea but they are a pretty active gang..if anyone know's more historia about them feel free to add....peace
cpt t-flatz and torrance t-flats don't like each other as far as torrance t-fakes being hard those niggas are weak the only hold one good street and thats there dead end street but the cpt t-flats are crazy them niggas are hard but fck them to

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 14th, 2004, 3:14 am

INGLEWOOD.......PRINGLEWOOD.FAGOTS/MAGGOTS/PISSS STAINS/DOOKIE LANES/BOOTYHOLES/ATHENS PARK.....APPLE PIE BAKERY........................east side torrance EAT SOME TACOS

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2004, 12:24 pm

^^^I DONT THINK SO, BUT YOUR HOMIE MALCOM JOHNSON WAS EATING SOME TACOS WHEN HIS HEAD GOT BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH ANOTHER ONE OF YOU CRABS :lol:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 20th, 2004, 1:17 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:^^^I DONT THINK SO, BUT YOUR HOMIE MALCOM JOHNSON WAS EATING SOME TACOS WHEN HIS HEAD GOT BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH ANOTHER ONE OF YOU CRABS :lol:
Is it true E/S Torrance is losing 3 vatos for every HCC they bust on Dookie? :lol:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 22nd, 2004, 12:25 pm

^^^ :lol: U ARE FUNNY. JUST KEEP YOUR BUTT IN D.C AND DO YOUR CHEERLEADING FROM OVER THERE. L-BOOGER NO NEED FOR FAN SUPPORT ON HARBOR CITY'S BEHALF. THESE DUDES LOST THEIR PROJECTS AND ARE IN HIDING. THEY TALK DOWN ON THE RAZA BUT YET KICK IT WITH HC ESE'S. A FEW WORDS FOR U..CHUPA LA VERGA!!! :twisted:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 23rd, 2004, 11:50 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:^^^ :lol: U ARE FUNNY. JUST KEEP YOUR BUTT IN D.C AND DO YOUR CHEERLEADING FROM OVER THERE. L-BOOGER NO NEED FOR FAN SUPPORT ON HARBOR CITY'S BEHALF. THESE DUDES LOST THEIR PROJECTS AND ARE IN HIDING. THEY TALK DOWN ON THE RAZA BUT YET KICK IT WITH HC ESE'S. A FEW WORDS FOR U..CHUPA LA VERGA!!! :twisted:
LMAO Good one Sam DoDo thats what I heard, why you catching feelings unless its true. I aint got to cheerlead Im going by how you shut up up real quick when that harbor city dude checked you, I am also wondering why you stopped coming to the other site when shit got hot. It would seem your in hiding since you got chased off the other site for spitting this same kind of racist BS. I got a few words for you...why do you think there are no mexican gangs over here. :lol:.

P.S. Did you finish getting your nursing degree in Minnesota puto.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 25th, 2004, 1:05 am

Slim2 wrote:
samdoobie wrote:The T-Flats in the South Bay and in Compton are connected but really don't kick it. In the joint there known as either Compton Flats or Torrance Flats. I can only speak on the ones in Torrance. I've met a few from Compton but really don't know much about. The ones in Torrance have a rel strong hatred for blacks. Not to long ago they shot up a black family's house.injured the whole family...cops had a town hall meeting of sort but no one came forward to talk..to scared..the orgins of their gang are kind of shady..my great grandma lived in their hood about 30 yrs ago for about 15 yrs...a couple of older vets said it all started when there was nothing but fields and familys lived in close quarters by each other..they used to get together on sundays and the women would cook a huge meal for the farmeros..everyone used to look forward to the homemade tortillas..hence the youngsters started saying T-Flats...i'm only quoting what this veterano said..yea but they are a pretty active gang..if anyone know's more historia about them feel free to add....peace
cpt t-flatz and torrance t-flats don't like each other as far as torrance t-fakes being hard those niggas are weak the only hold one good street and thats there dead end street but the cpt t-flats are crazy them niggas are hard but fck them to

T-FLATS IN BOMPTON IS LOSING FOOLS LEFT AND RIGHT THEY AIN'T DOIN IT LIKE THEY ONCE WAS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 25th, 2004, 1:06 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:^^^I DONT THINK SO, BUT YOUR HOMIE MALCOM JOHNSON WAS EATING SOME TACOS WHEN HIS HEAD GOT BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH ANOTHER ONE OF YOU CRABS :lol:

NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD ONES HUH.... BESIDES TORRANCE AIN'T NOTHIN BUT ANOTHER LONG BEACH ANYWAYZ YALL MORE KNOWN FOR YOUR BITCHES THEN GANGBANGIN AND THATS REAL.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 25th, 2004, 6:28 pm

Y.G TRUST ME HOMIE, U BOYS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THEM CV 155'S AND NOT SPEAK ON SOMETHING U DONT KNOW ABOUT. LIKE I DONT SPEAK ON CPP, U SHOULD KNOW NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ESE GANGS IN THE HARBOR AREA. BECAUSE CPT IS CHANGING AND ESE GANGS ARE GROWING WHILE ESE GANGS IN THE HARBOR AREA HAVE BEEN AROUND AND NO BLACK GANGS ARE GROWING. TRUST ME HOMIE, WE HAVE LAID DOWN MANY HARBOR SH_TY FOOLS AND IF YOUR ARE BLAKC IN TORRANCE, WELL COME BY HOMIE AND YOU'LL SEE. PLUS, U PIRUS IN CPT DONT REALLY WANT NONE FROM ESE GANGS IN THE HARBOR AREA. BECAUSE WE WILL LAY U FOOLS DOWN.

AND TO THIS L-BOOGER, NEGRO STAY YOUR ASS AT ALLGAY, THEM BUSTER ASS MYATES COULDNT HANDLE WHAT I SAID SO THEY BAN ME AND DONT WANT NONE. LET THEM STAY IN SISSY HOOD AND BUTT HUGGER HOOD AND NOT STEP TOWARDS TORRANCE BECAUSE MY HOOD IS DARK SKIN KILLER 24/7. AND NO BOY, THERE IS NO MORE HARBOR SH_TY...WHERE DO U GET YOUR INFO?? U A SIDE LINE SPECTATOR ASS BUSTER ASS GREASY PORCH MONKEY. EAT A FAT ONE LAZY MYATE. ROLL THREW MY HOOD AND HAVE YOUR MOMMA PLAN YOUR FUNERAL.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 26th, 2004, 1:33 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:Y.G TRUST ME HOMIE, U BOYS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THEM CV 155'S AND NOT SPEAK ON SOMETHING U DONT KNOW ABOUT. LIKE I DONT SPEAK ON CPP, U SHOULD KNOW NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ESE GANGS IN THE HARBOR AREA. BECAUSE CPT IS CHANGING AND ESE GANGS ARE GROWING WHILE ESE GANGS IN THE HARBOR AREA HAVE BEEN AROUND AND NO BLACK GANGS ARE GROWING. TRUST ME HOMIE, WE HAVE LAID DOWN MANY HARBOR SH_TY FOOLS AND IF YOUR ARE BLAKC IN TORRANCE, WELL COME BY HOMIE AND YOU'LL SEE. PLUS, U PIRUS IN CPT DONT REALLY WANT NONE FROM ESE GANGS IN THE HARBOR AREA. BECAUSE WE WILL LAY U FOOLS DOWN.

AND TO THIS L-BOOGER, NEGRO STAY YOUR ASS AT ALLGAY, THEM BUSTER ASS MYATES COULDNT HANDLE WHAT I SAID SO THEY BAN ME AND DONT WANT NONE. LET THEM STAY IN SISSY HOOD AND BUTT HUGGER HOOD AND NOT STEP TOWARDS TORRANCE BECAUSE MY HOOD IS DARK SKIN KILLER 24/7. AND NO BOY, THERE IS NO MORE HARBOR SH_TY...WHERE DO U GET YOUR INFO?? U A SIDE LINE SPECTATOR ASS BUSTER ASS GREASY PORCH MONKEY. EAT A FAT ONE LAZY MYATE. ROLL THREW MY HOOD AND HAVE YOUR MOMMA PLAN YOUR FUNERAL.

BITCH FUCK HARBOR CITY AND FUCK YOU PUNK BITCH. YOU DON'T WANT ME START CALLIN YOU WETBACKS AND SHIT. BESIDES THATS WHY THE CV 155ST. AND CV 70'S IS CLICKIN UP TOO MANY ENEMIES KILLIN THEM OFF.

P.S. BESIDES L.A. GOT WAY MORE MEXICANS THAN BLACKS BUT THERE JUST NUMBERS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 26th, 2004, 1:34 am

MATTER FACT BLOOD ON PIRU WHY DON'T YOU BEE ME SOMEWHERE TALKIN THAT SHIT BITCH.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 26th, 2004, 8:15 am

Y.G U NEED TO STOP CATCHIN FEELINGS. NO ONE CALLED U A NIGGER OR ANYNAMES. I CALLED THAT TO L-BOOGER. AND U SPOKE ON THIS THREAD WHEN IT DID NOT CONCERN U. SO BACK YOUR ASS UP AND GO TO ALLGAY AND NET BANG OVER THERE. SO GO BACK AND DELEIVER WONDER BREAD WITH YOUR POPS AND STAY OUT OF THIS. LIKE I SAID, U SPOKE ON THIS THREAD WHEN IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH U. AND DONT START THIS THREAD GOING BACK AND FORTH BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE TIME AND PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH STUFF THAT DOESNT CONCERN U. THIS ABOUT THE "HARBOR AREA", NOT COMPTONE...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”