Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 4th, 2011, 8:25 am

They seem to be loose cannons that target civilians..I thought la EME didn't tolerate somebody going after civilians like that.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 4th, 2011, 9:59 am

crm wrote:They seem to be loose cannons that target civilians..I thought la EME didn't tolerate somebody going after civilians like that.
@crm- I've heard that they target civilians as well. However, it is my understanding that most of the civilian targets are african American, and from what I've heard about La EME that falls right in line with thier agenda, of cleansing certain areas of African Americans. So maybe thats why they tolerate it?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 4th, 2011, 2:21 pm

If anything, I think they got move love for them.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 4th, 2011, 2:36 pm

I meant to say they got much love for them. Top of the scum.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Hmm, it may be that, but are asians on the EME's hit list too? neighborhoods are being cleansed of asians too?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 4th, 2011, 10:09 pm

crm wrote:Hmm, it may be that, but are asians on the EME's hit list too? neighborhoods are being cleansed of asians too?
Supposedly

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 6th, 2011, 12:02 pm

I don't get it..The Eme has a policy of not taking out civilians..Hispanic civilians..they even when as far as to ban the drive by because they didn't want innocents being hit. Reducing the number of innocents hit is good for them because there's too much heat when innocents get killed. Don''t they think that going around killing innocent blacks will bring heat on them? It makes no sense. If they are about profits, and reducing heat..then why do something that might trigger a media backlash and a police backlash as well. And the whole its about competing with black gangs for the drug trade doesn't make sense because a lot of this stuff goes on in areas where they control. In areas where there are no black gangs nearby. just some black people living in the neighborhood. It's not as if the black gangs will recruit from those black folks living in their neighborhood and take it away from them..they have their neighborhood on lock.... so it just doesn't make sense.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 6th, 2011, 1:50 pm

What innocents are getting killed? What Asian neighborhoods are getting cleansed? ALWAYS REMEMBER THE MEDIA LOVES TO BLOW ISOLATED INCIDENTS OUT OF PROPORTION.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 6th, 2011, 9:32 pm

So hispanic gangs havent killed any blacks or asians? Avenues..longos..none of them have killed anybody based purely on race?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 6th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Has it happened? yes. Is it a regular occurrence? absolutely not. Are neighborhoods getting "cleansed"? Hell No. Are all these isolated incidents blown way out of proportion by the media and law enforcement? Absofuckenlutely.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 7th, 2011, 12:23 am

So you say it has happened, but its isolated and they arent going to ethnically cleanse any neighborhoods. But why would they target innocent blacks or asians in the first place?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 7th, 2011, 10:01 am

There is absolutley no pro active effort to target innocent people soley based on their ethnicity.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 7th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Makes sense to me, but at the same time I wonder, why any innocent people were targeted in the first place. The few isolated incidents that did take place...were there repercussions? Were the members responsible punished in any way by their own homies or the higher ups? Eme has handed out violations before..including death, for killing innocents..So has the Eme punished the avenues or the longos for the few times where they have killed innocent blacks?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 7th, 2011, 6:52 pm

femun wrote:There is absolutley no pro active effort to target innocent people soley based on their ethnicity.
@femun- I def. respect your knowledge on hispanic gangs, and street gangs in general. However, as crm inidicated it just seems like the Avenues, florencia the longos and other hispanic gangs associated with La EME, seem to have a hatred for African Americans. So for me, it is not hard to believe that these incidents are a part of a larger objective, which is to control the streets, and remove any other race tapping into their pockets.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 8th, 2011, 10:58 am

crm wrote:Makes sense to me, but at the same time I wonder, why any innocent people were targeted in the first place. The few isolated incidents that did take place...were there repercussions? Were the members responsible punished in any way by their own homies or the higher ups? Eme has handed out violations before..including death, for killing innocents..So has the Eme punished the avenues or the longos for the few times where they have killed innocent blacks?
I doubt it. Read boxer's book. It gives you the story behind the story especially all the media hype.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 8th, 2011, 8:09 pm

I read it a couple of years ago..I remember that he was cool with blacks himself..I remember when he mentioned that one of the black inmates..a crip I believe, helped keep him alive when he was going to od. That was his personal opinion though, and I don't remember where he mentioned the overall situation..do you remember the pages in the book? Lemme know so i can go and look it up again.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 10th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
femun wrote:There is absolutley no pro active effort to target innocent people soley based on their ethnicity.
@femun- I def. respect your knowledge on hispanic gangs, and street gangs in general. However, as crm inidicated it just seems like the Avenues, florencia the longos and other hispanic gangs associated with La EME, seem to have a hatred for African Americans. So for me, it is not hard to believe that these incidents are a part of a larger objective, which is to control the streets, and remove any other race tapping into their pockets.
Mexicans already control the streets in So.Cal and thats a fact. Every black dealer is supplied by a Mexican. Do you understand where I'm going with this?
So again I gotta say most of these racial incidents have been blown way out of proportion by the media.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 14th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Mexicans control the drug trade, but those are the mexican drug cartels. It isn't the sureños that are selling their drugs to the black dealers. The cartels sell their product to anybody. It wouldn't make sense for them to exclude the blacks. The blacks are major players in the drug trade. The mexican gangs are too, but the black gangs always have and always will be in the game. The mexican gangs are in the same boat as the black gangs. They are simply street gangs. The mexican gangs are the same as the black gangs..just customers of the mexican drug cartels. They are the ones who are controlling the drug trade.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm

So your saying that cartel members don't have relatives that are gang bangers? Mexicans control the streets of So.Cal whether it be paisa drug dealers or surenos. This is just a fact. You can trivialize it all you want but it's not gonna change the facts. The blacks will always be there to get their piece of the pie and so will the other races but the top dogs in So.Cal are the Mexicans

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by crm » February 16th, 2011, 6:19 am

I agree with you..the ones flooding Californias streets with drugs are mexican cartels..no question about that. The thing is that while some gang members surely have relatives in the cartels, and some gang members work for the cartels..its not policy. There is no official direct tie in between sureño sets and the cartels. Individuals yes, but not whole sets. If it were whole sets then why were blacks always known for the drug dealing..and some black sets were known as big time money makers. Now the sureños because of the EME are using their numbers to try and get a bigger piece of the drug pie. That's all it is..southern cali gangs fighting for the biggest piece of the drug pie..sure now the mexican gangs might be getting an edge because of their sheer numbers but it wasnt always like this..and the black gangs are still gonna get theirs..

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by femun » February 16th, 2011, 6:43 am

crm wrote:black gangs are still gonna get theirs..
This is exactly what I said in my last post.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 9th, 2011, 6:19 pm

i never understood why people care so much about "racist" attacks or whatever.

if a guy shoots you , it doesn't really matter whether he's killing you because you're a hoover/trg/insane/abz or because you're black/asian.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 10th, 2011, 2:37 am

judastaugamma wrote:i never understood why people care so much about "racist" attacks or whatever.

if a guy shoots you , it doesn't really matter whether he's killing you because you're a hoover/trg/insane/abz or because you're black/asian.
@ Judastaugamma - That's def. true, but I think that it's an issue because when it's based on Racism, it is more likely for innocents (civilians) to be killed or injured. I can't speak for the young gangsters, but the OG's that I know, always looked differently at Non-gang members, especially the elderly and children. If you choose to get in a gang, you understand that a part of the culture is a possiblility of getting killed. So in my oppinion it's a little different. In most cases, you can make the decision to either join a gang or not. However, you have no choice in what race/ethnicity you are. Now that's the perspective of the Old School. The younger G's seem to have less regard for the elderly and children. I'm not saying that this is indicative of all young gangsters, but it appears to me that there is a different mindset today concerning the targeting of civilians or non-gang members.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2011, 2:48 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:i never understood why people care so much about "racist" attacks or whatever.

if a guy shoots you , it doesn't really matter whether he's killing you because you're a hoover/trg/insane/abz or because you're black/asian.
@ Judastaugamma - That's def. true, but I think that it's an issue because when it's based on Racism, it is more likely for innocents (civilians) to be killed or injured. I can't speak for the young gangsters, but the OG's that I know, always looked differently at Non-gang members, especially the elderly and children. If you choose to get in a gang, you understand that a part of the culture is a possiblility of getting killed. So in my oppinion it's a little different. In most cases, you can make the decision to either join a gang or not. However, you have no choice in what race/ethnicity you are. Now that's the perspective of the Old School. The younger G's seem to have less regard for the elderly and children. I'm not saying that this is indicative of all young gangsters, but it appears to me that there is a different mindset today concerning the targeting of civilians or non-gang members.
i think this whole "racist" gang thing is kinda overblown.

i mean every gang has members who says racist things or maybe are racist. whether the gang is black , white , asian , latino , etc.

i mean jail/prison kinda makes people feel that way.

now there's been cases of gang members targetting "civilians" intentionally just because of race but for the most part when a gang member from one race kills a member from another race it's more gang thing than race thing.

haven't seen the most recent stats but chances are if a black is killed , a black person did it. if a latino is killed it , it's most likely a latino who did. and so on for asian , whites , etc.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 10th, 2011, 2:19 pm

quote="judastaugamma"]i think this whole "racist" gang thing is kinda overblown.

i mean every gang has members who says racist things or maybe are racist. whether the gang is black , white , asian , latino , etc.

i mean jail/prison kinda makes people feel that way.

now there's been cases of gang members targetting "civilians" intentionally just because of race but for the most part when a gang member from one race kills a member from another race it's more gang thing than race thing.

haven't seen the most recent stats but chances are if a black is killed , a black person did it. if a latino is killed it , it's most likely a latino who did. and so on for asian , whites , etc.[/quote]

For the most part I agree with you. Several years ago, I watched a documentary. I don't know the name of it, but this Australian guy was interviewing some Mexican gangs members from a group called Calis Finest(?) I had never heard of that gang nor do I know the area they claim as their turf, but everything those guys said was how they would kill any black person they saw. It didn't seem like they were planning on distinguishing a Black non gang member from a Black gang member, they were just going to blast. That does not sound like it's based on Gangs only. It's true that races tend to kill members of their own race more than other races. In my oppinion thats primarily because of living demographics and the segmented society we live in. I think that there are some gangs that have a higher degree of racist beliefs than others. I know many on this forum say that it's the media hyping this stuff up, but I think that there is definately a racist element to this as well. Additonally, I don't think that it's just Mexicans being racist toward Blacks. I think that it's both ways.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 12th, 2012, 2:05 am

dont know anything about no tv documentary. on the inside it's racial but on the streets it's about gang or money. there's hundreds of 187 every year a few rare cases mean nada. if innocent is hit it's usually 1of 2 things. bad aim or mistaken identity.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why haven't the Longos been green lighted?

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 12th, 2012, 2:20 am

from my experience ..... a non g latino get shot , he's a probably a tagger or wannabe. a non g asian? probably hanging around a dude who was. a non g black probably went to wrong neighborhood. these things happen. just not to white ppl. and when it does forget lapd. fbi, national guard, cia gonna be on your asssss LOL

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”