East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 16th, 2004, 3:50 pm

East Side Choppers 12 Street - Bristow Park - City of Commerce

http://www.grconnect.com/murals/html/p6190035.html

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by GIBBY » September 17th, 2004, 5:22 pm

lonewolf wrote:East Side Choppers 12 Street - Bristow Park - City of Commerce

http://www.grconnect.com/murals/html/p6190035.html


Orale Lobo. Its not 12st homie just 12. The name supposedly comes from an original 12 biker vatos from Commerce aka Choppers. They also used to get loco at midnight hence Choppers Doce. Every Chopper I met has been stand up. Paz

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 18th, 2004, 4:25 pm

Cool deal Homie, always thought that is was 12st. Does 12 street run through their hood ?

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by GIBBY » September 19th, 2004, 12:20 pm

lonewolf wrote:Cool deal Homie, always thought that is was 12st. Does 12 street run through their hood ?


Chale, theres no numbered streets in Commerce. Paz

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 19th, 2004, 4:44 pm

Simon GIBBY, Just looked at the map and sure enough, 12 st only goes as far as Grande Vista, not even to the East L.A. border.

I remember Martinez posted up that Jardin 13 was all the way in Pico Rivera but was it originally from City Commerce or not ?

Back in the days of Whittier Blvd, I remember seeing Horse Shoe 13 up on the walls but I've never know where their hood is, do you ?

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by GIBBY » September 20th, 2004, 8:30 pm

lonewolf wrote:Simon GIBBY, Just looked at the map and sure enough, 12 st only goes as far as Grande Vista, not even to the East L.A. border.

I remember Martinez posted up that Jardin 13 was all the way in Pico Rivera but was it originally from City Commerce or not ?

Back in the days of Whittier Blvd, I remember seeing Horse Shoe 13 up on the walls but I've never know where their hood is, do you ?


Qvole. Jardin13 is on the borderline of Montebello/Pico Rivera. They have always been there. Horseshoe13 is located around Whittier and Lexington/ Rosemead on those little streets behind Mcdonalds like Acacia, Speedway, West Blvd etc and on the other side of Rosemead Blvd around San Gabriel Place and Hightree by the tracks. They dont have much of a presence around there anymore though. Paz

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 21st, 2004, 11:27 am

Simon Homie, that is just about right where I saw those placasos across from that shopping plaza on a low waist size brick fence.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=vj ... name=&qty=

That would make Jardin 13, HorseShoe 13, Pico Viejo, Pico Nuevo, Jim Town, and Rivera 13 all in the city of Pico Rivera correct ?

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » September 21st, 2004, 10:09 pm

I could have sworn that Jim X Town was more in Whittier.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 22nd, 2004, 10:16 am

Where abouts in Whittier ? Cause I'm just throwing out questions Homie, this S.E.L.A. is unknown territory to me. But I know that there is a lot of Old Barrios with some original names in this part of the County.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » September 22nd, 2004, 6:46 pm

Im not all that familiar with that part of S.E Los but I heard they were around the western part of Whittier close to Pico Rivera. They might even be in both cities, Im not sure homie. I do know they beef with Quiet Village though.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by GIBBY » September 23rd, 2004, 3:32 pm

lonewolf wrote:Where abouts in Whittier ? Cause I'm just throwing out questions Homie, this S.E.L.A. is unknown territory to me. But I know that there is a lot of Old Barrios with some original names in this part of the County.


Jim Town is right off the 605 and Whittier across from Quit Village behind the 7-11 and all that.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8871
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Choppers 12 neighborhood

Unread post by alexalonso » March 31st, 2008, 1:48 pm

Does anyone know what the 12 in Chopper signifies?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » March 31st, 2008, 10:49 pm

12th street in East Los Angeles.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8871
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by alexalonso » April 27th, 2008, 8:09 pm

I went to Choppers neighborhood last week and it appears that King Kobras have taken over many streets Chopper once had but they still have Lovett Street and Bristow Park but the KK guys appear to be deeper.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8871
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by alexalonso » May 3rd, 2008, 2:13 am

GIBBY wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Cool deal Homie, always thought that is was 12st. Does 12 street run through their hood ?
Chale, theres no numbered streets in Commerce. Paz
If you look at an old Los Angeles map there were number streets through Commerce. Old heads will remember when Olympic Blvd was 10th Street and that goes through Commerce. I found this quote on a website about LA street names

"Obviously named after the Olympiad, but not in 1932 -- Los Angeles previously bid for the games in 1928 (eventually losing out to Amsterdam) and re-named the former 10th St. in the heat of Olympic-mania."



Does anyone the original name of Union Pacific Avenue? I got a feeling it was once 12th Street.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by bgcasper » May 4th, 2008, 2:07 am

alexalonso wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Cool deal Homie, always thought that is was 12st. Does 12 street run through their hood ?
Chale, theres no numbered streets in Commerce. Paz
If you look at an old Los Angeles map there were number streets through Commerce. Old heads will remember when Olympic Blvd was 10th Street and that goes through Commerce. I found this quote on a website about LA street names

"Obviously named after the Olympiad, but not in 1932 -- Los Angeles previously bid for the games in 1928 (eventually losing out to Amsterdam) and re-named the former 10th St. in the heat of Olympic-mania."



Does anyone the original name of Union Pacific Avenue? I got a feeling it was once 12th Street.
yep it was and if u look at 12st it become ezra than union after it crossed pico but its the same 12st that cross pico blvd east bound than change name

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » June 6th, 2008, 2:14 am

My home girl is from Choppers 12 In east la. It use to be a biker gang. The 12 being for Midnight not 12th st. But I don't recall where there hood is. They are not very active any more she was telling me that there are only about 4 active members including herself. Most of them moved on. One of the members is also from Maravilla but I forgot witch one.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12 ST

Unread post by twocost » June 6th, 2008, 2:20 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:I could have sworn that Jim X Town was more in Whittier.
Jim Town IS DEFNITLY FROM WHITTIER. And I thought Pico Viejo is now in Norwalk and they have 1 hood in very very north pico above Beverly. Up on rosemead or something because I use to drive up there beverly then turn north on rosemead and you will see PV tagged up on the walls and shit.

Isn't Jim Town's hood right next to QV's hood?

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8871
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by alexalonso » June 6th, 2008, 6:22 am

twocost wrote:My home girl is from Choppers 12 In east la. It use to be a biker gang. The 12 being for Midnight not 12th st. But I don't recall where there hood is. They are not very active any more she was telling me that there are only about 4 active members including herself. Most of them moved on. One of the members is also from Maravilla but I forgot witch one.

isnt Maravilla rivals with Choppers? how can that be?

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » June 6th, 2008, 5:28 pm

alexalonso wrote:
twocost wrote:My home girl is from Choppers 12 In east la. It use to be a biker gang. The 12 being for Midnight not 12th st. But I don't recall where there hood is. They are not very active any more she was telling me that there are only about 4 active members including herself. Most of them moved on. One of the members is also from Maravilla but I forgot witch one.

isnt Maravilla rivals with Choppers? how can that be?
They are not rivals with ALL maravilla hoods. A lot of fools that were from Choppers 12 are family. Her Cousin was from choppers 12 and also... I want to say Lopez but I forgot what she told me... But I am 100% sure for fact that she was from choppers 12 and from a Maravilla hood no dobut in my mind because I remember asking her if they got along with all Mara hoods or just the one she was from and she told me they are cool with the one that she was from. Choppers 12 use to be a biker gang and my friend and a lot of her reletives kinda braught it into a accual hood and it became a gang. But like I was saying there are very very few active members. She told me 4 including her self. She said they grew out of it and didn't bother to recruit new members. She has Choppers Twelve tatted on her finger.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by sickside » September 13th, 2008, 12:56 am

twocost wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
twocost wrote:My home girl is from Choppers 12 In east la. It use to be a biker gang. The 12 being for Midnight not 12th st. But I don't recall where there hood is. They are not very active any more she was telling me that there are only about 4 active members including herself. Most of them moved on. One of the members is also from Maravilla but I forgot witch one.

isnt Maravilla rivals with Choppers? how can that be?
They are not rivals with ALL maravilla hoods. A lot of fools that were from Choppers 12 are family. Her Cousin was from choppers 12 and also... I want to say Lopez but I forgot what she told me... But I am 100% sure for fact that she was from choppers 12 and from a Maravilla hood no dobut in my mind because I remember asking her if they got along with all Mara hoods or just the one she was from and she told me they are cool with the one that she was from. Choppers 12 use to be a biker gang and my friend and a lot of her reletives kinda braught it into a accual hood and it became a gang. But like I was saying there are very very few active members. She told me 4 including her self. She said they grew out of it and didn't bother to recruit new members. She has Choppers Twelve tatted on her finger.




OOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT HOMIE OOOOOOOOOOO SHIT............12 did come from midnight choppers and it was a biker gang..KKR did not take over any of there streets. C12 just got in a few good youngsters that i have meant. They are not cool NOT COOL with any MV GANG HELL no, they just went at it with some fools from LMV talking about the devil they were never cool with MV even before the green light I know all this shit for a fact homie. Shit homie shot me a line because i want to see who your homie girl is and i will tell you who my peps. is !C12 beening cool with MV you out of your mind! KKR taking over shit, now I know for a fact you out of mind for saying that! KKr still holds down that little culdesac in there hood but thats it. And the name did not come from the original 12 members or 12st as beaning a name in the city streets.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » September 13th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Talking shit about the devil what are you talking about? Choppers 12 stands for midnight not 12th street... The home girls cousin was or is form MV, but I forgot witch Maravilla gang. 100% fact hommie I meat them they said that they are cool with that gang. Just because some ones cool with like Maravilla Rifa or some shit don't mean they cool with the rest.. Hey wtf are u talking about wen u said talking shit on the devil??? What gang is about the devil? Some faggots from maravilla are all about the devil and fuck those ones sabes?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by sickside » September 14th, 2008, 2:29 pm

look i got alot of family from C12 fool,


tHE MV Gangs that went at it with

MMV-since the 60's..FMV back in the days because C12 tryed to take some of there hood-LMV for a good min., C12 used party around there hood aot "NOT" with there hood just in it (beacause of some ladies they knew there)..MVR they went to war in the late 90's and early 2000's..Jmv they bumped heads a few times...Gmv- a few times.- MYA MVR they had a little shot out from time to time they even bumped heads in a car show in El monte in the late 90's but EMF got in the mix and kick out MYA MVR real quick. raskals they dont get along for shit because C12 used to go down to there liqure store where they usede to hang ut alot behind it and bang on those fools a grib..lol..mostly because C12 has real good relations with STONERS X3 .(alot of fmily mix in the hoods)...and so forth. I realy dont understand why your homegirl is saying that or anything like that C12 being having wars with MV way before the greenlight and so forth.They dont ike MV for shit.Once again drop a line for we to get to the bottom of this B.S.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by sickside » September 14th, 2008, 6:41 pm

oops almost forgot! C12 also bumped heads some what in the city of chino..lol...yea chino! something about a family party or something like that and both hoods were there "C12 & AMV", words got exchange and a lil rumble happen. Nothing to big thou

Peace

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 16th, 2008, 9:53 am

Choppers 12 and Stoners 13 Locos have been cool for a long ass time

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » September 18th, 2008, 4:53 pm

sickside wrote:look i got alot of family from C12 fool,


tHE MV Gangs that went at it with

MMV-since the 60's..FMV back in the days because C12 tryed to take some of there hood-LMV for a good min., C12 used party around there hood aot "NOT" with there hood just in it (beacause of some ladies they knew there)..MVR they went to war in the late 90's and early 2000's..Jmv they bumped heads a few times...Gmv- a few times.- MYA MVR they had a little shot out from time to time they even bumped heads in a car show in El monte in the late 90's but EMF got in the mix and kick out MYA MVR real quick. raskals they dont get along for shit because C12 used to go down to there liqure store where they usede to hang ut alot behind it and bang on those fools a grib..lol..mostly because C12 has real good relations with STONERS X3 .(alot of fmily mix in the hoods)...and so forth. I realy dont understand why your homegirl is saying that or anything like that C12 being having wars with MV way before the greenlight and so forth.They dont ike MV for shit.Once again drop a line for we to get to the bottom of this B.S.

Man thats back in the day but I'm talking as of now. My home girl is from Choppers 12 and she said her cousin was from choppers twelve and maravilla but I frogot witch one. We were talkin about east los and shes said shes from choppers 12 and she had it tatted on her so yeah. Then she said her cousin was also from choppers 12 AND Maravilla and the only way that can happen if the two hood are cool. if you say you know a lot of fools from C12 hit me up on pm and i'll tell u the haynas info but I ain't gonna be sayin it over like this because dats fucked up and shit. I'm real curious now because ur tellin me that c12 do'nt get along with ANY MV gangs witch makes since but I don't understand why she would be tellin me her cousin is from MV... C12 isn't as big as they use to be when it comes to being active u know? Maby now its cool but i don't know hit me up.

She ain't liein either her cousin is from both hoods I ain't sayin how i know this but trust me shes from both hoods I remember my exact reaction to that.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by sickside » September 18th, 2008, 7:03 pm

lol..his from both hoods...lmao...aaaaaaaaaa man you are a joke...lol, and just because they have family from C12 and MV means nothing!

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » September 19th, 2008, 3:34 pm

sickside wrote:lol..his from both hoods...lmao...aaaaaaaaaa man you are a joke...lol, and just because they have family from C12 and MV means nothing!
you disrespect me leva? whre u at fool i'll meet up with ur ass in brea pussy. You're a bitch got that esa? You're a bitch. Spit on you're mothers grave that whore. Get some I ain't hard to find esa. sick side? more like fuckin gay side. Meet me in brea pussy lets see hwo much of a man u are leva. I disrespect you to you're mothers grave.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » September 19th, 2008, 3:38 pm

By the way idiot its not a he. She is from both hoods. You ain't even from LA you leva stop fakekin it u little coward and get some.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » September 19th, 2008, 3:43 pm

sickside wrote:lol..his from both hoods...lmao...aaaaaaaaaa man you are a joke...lol, and just because they have family from C12 and MV means nothing!
A hommie is from VNE and got rolled up on by south side. One of the OG's from SS got out his car while they were poiting guns at his head and said are u fuckin fools crazy? do you know who that is? Turns out it was an OG's sabrino... WIth guns pulled out on this fuckin guy they let him go and went back to there shit.. You are such a fucking fake ass leva it aint' funny. family means shit? u dumb little gay boy.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by sickside » September 19th, 2008, 10:25 pm

lol..who let this kid hear...lmao....aaaaaaaa this net banger....lol.....nice! you are a joke..."from both hoods"....lol..lol

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: East Side Choppers 12 (Midnight / Media Noche)

Unread post by twocost » September 20th, 2008, 4:03 pm

sickside wrote:lol..who let this kid hear...lmao....aaaaaaaa this net banger....lol.....nice! you are a joke..."from both hoods"....lol..lol
I just disrespected your motha esa. I called her a whore, I disrespected you to the fullest extent and you're bitch ass laughs? You just proved to every motha fucka here that yous a bitch. You back down you fucking leva next time I see your motha i'll slap that slut across the face for making a coward esa.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”