Long Beach Assassins

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Long Beach Assassins

Unread post by alexalonso » March 12th, 2011, 3:01 am

I saw a myspace page of these guys, not sure if they are official though. Long Beach Assissins,
Attachments
lb_assassins_05.jpg
lb_assassins_05.jpg (63.87 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Long Beach Assassins

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 12th, 2011, 5:39 am

Alonso- Based on their myspace page, can you tell if this is a black gang or is it a hispanic gang? Being that its in blue leads me to think that it could possibly a set that identifies with the crips. However, with one of the names being Moreno it leads me to believe that it may possibly have some spanish influence.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 14th, 2011, 2:35 am

Definitely a Hispanic thing, but I am not sure if it is a gang. Check out the screen capture. If anyone knows, please share.
Attachments
lsass.jpg
lsass.jpg (35.43 KiB) Viewed 1208 times

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » March 19th, 2011, 7:29 am

I've never heard of these fools before but from the looks of the hit up it seems and sounds as if they're not official and most likely a Tagging Crew.
But if you scroll down on dude's page, Lonso, you see a hit up claiming vT KA x3, and the kid has LB records artist on his page named "Kush Addicts"(KA). Only varrio out of LB I ever remember starting with T was Te Flats but they're long gone. And dude claims to be on the E/S, which means if it was official they'd either be a clique off of BP or ESL, but since thats not included in the hit up it leads me back to my original suspicion that they're on some tag banging/wannabe rappers on the come up tip.

Just peeped that Kush Addicts page and it's the same dude claiming Assassins. Fools throw up K-A, and there's no animosity or derogatory gesture towards the A(for ABZ) so now im almost 100% these fools are no hood, they didn't have the A crossed out on the hit up either. If they was banging from the beach they'd have A's T's and R's crossed out on the regular. Plus the fact that they're hitting up in blue is also a giveaway, I haven't seen a hispanic gang in LB hit up in blue since the 80s, it's mostly all red and black now.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2011, 3:13 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:I've never heard of these fools before but from the looks of the hit up it seems and sounds as if they're not official and most likely a Tagging Crew.
But if you scroll down on dude's page, Lonso, you see a hit up claiming vT KA x3, and the kid has LB records artist on his page named "Kush Addicts"(KA). Only varrio out of LB I ever remember starting with T was Te Flats but they're long gone. And dude claims to be on the E/S, which means if it was official they'd either be a clique off of BP or ESL, but since thats not included in the hit up it leads me back to my original suspicion that they're on some tag banging/wannabe rappers on the come up tip.

Just peeped that Kush Addicts page and it's the same dude claiming Assassins. Fools throw up K-A, and there's no animosity or derogatory gesture towards the A(for ABZ) so now im almost 100% these fools are no hood, they didn't have the A crossed out on the hit up either. If they was banging from the beach they'd have A's T's and R's crossed out on the regular. Plus the fact that they're hitting up in blue is also a giveaway, I haven't seen a hispanic gang in LB hit up in blue since the 80s, it's mostly all red and black now.

good analysis, I took that photo in 2005, and the myspace page is active to now, 2011, but I think they are a crew trying to get into the rap game by using exaggerated street cred.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » March 24th, 2011, 9:40 am

Yup yup, I bet at the very best one of these fool's cousins or older brothers banged at one point or another but, as I said, I honestly doubt these dudes are anything more than banking on hype they've built.

drifter562
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by drifter562 » November 26th, 2014, 12:53 am

Long beach has alot of gangs with assasin names like Qa or Ka which the first one is quite assasins and ka stands for killer or krazy assasins they are not clicked up my cousin is chuco from KA and my other cousin is from Tmg which is attempting to be a click of east side longo, he got stabbed by someone from QA so I don't speak much on them cause I don't fuck with period meaning im doing a sharp and a solid for cousin when i see them.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”