KRAZY MEXIKAN TOWN 97TH STR. WATTS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

KRAZY MEXIKAN TOWN 97TH STR. WATTS

Unread post by E`S`T » September 25th, 2004, 8:35 am

ANYONE KNOW ANY INFO ON THESE VATOS?? I THINK THIS IS THE OLD TAGGIN CREW "KINGS MAKING TROUBLE" USED TO BE CLIKED UP WITH SHOOT TO KILL...I KNOW THEY BEEF WITH ALOT OF CRIPS IN WATTS AND WITH FLORENCIA...ANYONE RAN INTO THESE VATOS???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: KRAZY MEXIKAN TOWN 97TH STR. WATTS

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2004, 11:13 am

HEARD OF THEM FEW YEARS AGO ....

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » September 25th, 2004, 12:43 pm

I KNOW THEY BEEF WITH ALOT OF CRIPS IN WATTS " - sam dookie

slap yah self

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 25th, 2004, 1:45 pm

my homie told me they beef with Mafia crips or something like that and some other one i forgot what its called

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 26th, 2004, 9:36 am

OneHundred3 wrote:I KNOW THEY BEEF WITH ALOT OF CRIPS IN WATTS " - sam dookie

slap yah self
ARE U AFRAID TO PUT YOUR HOOD OUT THERE. SHUT YOUR LITTLE G-STRING ASS UP AND PUT IT OUT THERE THEN, PUNK BABY LOTION. OR DO U HAVE SOME SORT OF "PEACE TREATY" LIKE YOUR BUTT HUGGER LOVE GOING ON???..LOL..PINCHE MYATE

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 26th, 2004, 9:39 am

DONT PAY HIM ATTENTION, HE AINT FROM WATTS

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 26th, 2004, 2:56 pm

yeah, don't pay doobie no attention either, he's a candy striper.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » September 26th, 2004, 3:50 pm

lol @ the foodtray suckin the fake surs dick

samdookie worry about weak ass harbor city , watts aint yo concern punk u can never survive in the big bad dub there aint no krazy ass Mexican town doin shit to nobody in watts sorry to crush yo fantasy

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 26th, 2004, 8:27 pm

Kingz Making Trouble was a down ass taggin crew... But there were Some Blacks from that crew. How can they be called Krazy Mexikan Town?

MISTER GST

Unread post by MISTER GST » September 27th, 2004, 6:57 am

THEM FOOS FIGHT WITH WATTS MAFIA CRIPS

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 27th, 2004, 1:14 pm

HEY PANIK, FU_K YOUR LITTLE PUNK WANNABE MYATE ASS PUTO, FUC_EN RATA. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR LITTLE WIGGER ASS ANYWAY?? QUIT DICK RIDING BLACK DUDES PUNK BYTCH. YOUR MOM DOES A GOOD JOB OF BANGIN BLACK DUDES, SHE DOESNT NEED YOUR HELP.

AND TO THIS G-STRING WANNABE, WHAT THE FU_K THEY CALL U BABY LOTION??? IF YOUR FROM FAKE STREET, WHAT ARE THE BOUNDARIES, SUBSETS, RIVALS?? WHO ESE HOODS ARE IN WATTS U MONKEY?? U ARE A INTERNET GANGSTER WHO DICK RIDES CRIPS. BUSTER ASS TINTO, ITS PROBABLLY TIME FOR YOU TO GIVE UP THE COMPUTER AT THE LIBRARY SO WE'LL SEE WHAT U HAVE TO WRITE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES. QUIT MAKING WATTS LOOK BAD 12 YR OLD. AND SINCE YOUR DICK RIDING HARBOR CITY, YEAH BOY, THERE LIKE U G-STRINGS, HIDE IN THE PJ'S AND BLAME MAKE PEACE WITH THE ESE'S IN THEIR HOOD..LOL.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 27th, 2004, 1:30 pm

you're a funny guy there, for a nurse. You got some nerve talkin bout wannabe's. You from a white bred middle class city with little or no violence claimin to be mayate killer. Y'all ain't killin nothin. wouldn't let nothing get killed. Torrance is not now and never will be known for it's gangs. You claim an unknown gang in a city almost without gangs. You fabricate stories of your past in "pelican bay" and YA. You would shi- your damn pants comin to Santa Ana, prolly wouldn;t know what to, it's easy to be a bad ass in a city of priveledged white kids, but a whle different story when surrounded by gangs. Your punk ass gangbangs in a gated communites fightin with skaters. You probably feel right at home in MN.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 27th, 2004, 1:33 pm

oh, and bangin black dudes? don;t throw stones in a glass house, we already know about you're tendency of bangin black dudes. Mayate killer, LOL more like Mayate swallower.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 27th, 2004, 1:42 pm

I DONT HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH A GROUPIE WHO LIVES IN SANTANA AND NEVER HAS BEEN AROUND BLAKC DUDES. EVERYONE READING THIS POSTS CAN SEE THAT YOU WERE DICK RIDING COMING TO THE RESCUE OF YOUR FANTASY, SKIN COLOR "BROTHA". POINT IS, YOU ARE A FAKE AND A FRAUD. WHITE BOY LISTENING TO RAP, SAGGIN, SAYING "LOC" AND BEING A WANKSTA. TELL U WHAT, GO AND INVITE TATTA, KEV, MANGLER, AND ALL YOUR OTHER GET ALONG GANG BOYS TO SANTANA AND INVITE THEM TO CHILL AT YOUR "CRIB" THEN U CAN "HOLLA AT CHA BOYZ" WHILE "COMING UP ON the SKRILLA" "BEFOE" HITTING "the CLUB" TO GO "CRUNKING" "AIGHT, LOC"..LOL...U FIGURE IT OUT, YOUR THE WANNABE BLACK DUDE. :lol:

OH YEA, STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHAT DID THIS THREAD HAVE TO DO WITH YOU??? CRIP RESCUER...

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 27th, 2004, 4:05 pm

Panik wrote:you're a funny guy there, for a nurse. You got some nerve talkin bout wannabe's. You from a white bred middle class city with little or no violence claimin to be mayate killer. Y'all ain't killin nothin. wouldn't let nothing get killed. Torrance is not now and never will be known for it's gangs. You claim an unknown gang in a city almost without gangs. You fabricate stories of your past in "pelican bay" and YA. You would shi- your damn pants comin to Santa Ana, prolly wouldn;t know what to, it's easy to be a bad ass in a city of priveledged white kids, but a whle different story when surrounded by gangs. Your punk ass gangbangs in a gated communites fightin with skaters. You probably feel right at home in MN.
ah shit, LMAO!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 27th, 2004, 4:10 pm

Panik wrote:oh, and bangin black dudes? don;t throw stones in a glass house, we already know about you're tendency of bangin black dudes. Mayate killer, LOL more like Mayate swallower.
Sammy? lmao...oh yea, the ETG cellmate....what was his name again sammy?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 27th, 2004, 4:42 pm

mangler, mangler, mangler..did pantys run to you and call and say, "sam posted about you." I know thats what he did..LOL...it's all good. You black boys have the white boys back, right?? Until he hits the joint and then he's singing a different tune. I just have one question, what does paniks posts and your posts have to due with the topic?? Seems like you "brothas" (including panik-although he seems to forget he's white) are obsessed with me. You myates cant get enough. Unfortunately, I have 2 tests tomorrow so I cant chase around a wigger that lives in ORANGE COUNTY..LOL...and a police detective (such as yourself) that is obsessed. I am not going to make any nasty comments because you might have Officer Delarenzo from Harbor Division, trying to track me down. So, like your hood said to all the ese hoods around them (especially Clantone) "PEACE"

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » September 28th, 2004, 5:19 am

ure a funny ass comic book readin gay ass transexual nurse, lol @ myate killer wut the fuck u killin in torrance lol @ yo punk ass talkin bout watts , the fuck wrong with u? the RN callin they got another patients ass for u to wipe, get on it , on the double fag!

MISTER GST

Unread post by MISTER GST » September 28th, 2004, 7:42 am

EY TO THAT FOOL DISSRESPECTING THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE YOU FROM ESE? JUST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU SPEAK ON GRAPE ST.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 28th, 2004, 4:38 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:mangler, mangler, mangler..did pantys run to you and call and say, "sam posted about you." I know thats what he did..LOL...it's all good. You black boys have the white boys back, right?? Until he hits the joint and then he's singing a different tune. I just have one question, what does paniks posts and your posts have to due with the topic?? Seems like you "brothas" (including panik-although he seems to forget he's white) are obsessed with me. You myates cant get enough. Unfortunately, I have 2 tests tomorrow so I cant chase around a wigger that lives in ORANGE COUNTY..LOL...and a police detective (such as yourself) that is obsessed. I am not going to make any nasty comments because you might have Officer Delarenzo from Harbor Division, trying to track me down. So, like your hood said to all the ese hoods around them (especially Clantone) "PEACE"
LMAO

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 28th, 2004, 4:39 pm

OneHundred3 wrote: ure a funny ass comic book readin gay ass transexual nurse,

the RN callin they got another patients ass for u to wipe, get on it , on the double fag!
LMAO

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 28th, 2006, 3:36 pm

This topic was in another section and locked. Now open for comment.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 1st, 2006, 4:59 pm

do they share their hood with ECC 97st?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”