White members in Sureno hoods

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by iboy » May 7th, 2011, 5:02 am

Okay now some dudes in my country start to claim vatos lokos and they are arabs, so i was wondering is there any white members in some sureno hoods? and would it be easier for a white dude to be with the surenos and LA eme in prison than a black?

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 26th, 2011, 12:14 am

I have heard of white boys claiming trece, pero never seen it in person. I am sure there have been y will be. I've never seen any white EME member either y the couple Ive met I asked the same question and they said fuck no. So I guess the answer would be yeah for sur varrio and fuck no for eme. This is from my own experience y it es not an absolute.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by femun » June 26th, 2011, 12:54 am

Yes there are white surenos and there are whites who are members of th eme.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 26th, 2011, 11:24 am

femun wrote:Yes there are white surenos and there are whites who are members of th eme.
Yeah maybe white spaniards. I sincerely dout there are any white eme members.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 26th, 2011, 11:31 am

Let me reiterate here, just because in the beginning there were white people with no spanish blood does not mean there is today. If there is, it is an EXTREMELY rare occurrence and does not happen very often. You make it sound like its common practice.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by femun » June 27th, 2011, 12:31 am

It might not be a common occurence for the eme but definitely not as rare as you think. As far as surenos go there are definitely more than a few white surenos. Why are you typing in spanglish? Did you know there was a black eme member?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 27th, 2011, 5:41 am

femun wrote:It might not be a common occurence for the eme but definitely not as rare as you think. As far as surenos go there are definitely more than a few white surenos. Why are you typing in spanglish? Did you know there was a black eme member?
@Femun- Wow, there is a black member of La Eme. I have never heard that. I know that you are very knowlegable so if you say that, I know its preatty accurate. The acceptence of white members in La Eme, is not surprising to me, since they often ally with AB's in the pen. Also, having seen the movie American Me, I know that one of the original members was white. However, I did not know that there was any black people in the MM.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 27th, 2011, 12:40 pm

femun wrote:It might not be a common occurence for the eme but definitely not as rare as you think. As far as surenos go there are definitely more than a few white surenos. Why are you typing in spanglish? Did you know there was a black eme member?
It's not common place is it? No, it don't matter if they had an Asian member. Fact is, it is NOT COMMON PLACE. Lets use a little logic for ya k, if it's not common place that would mean it does not happen very often THUS making it a RARE occurrence. Can your brain process this information? I'm typing in ENGLISH last time I checked and I can type using any style I like, if you do not like it do not respond. I've never seen any WHITE guys claiming trece so THAT is from my own experience. I could give a fu-- less about YOUR experience. Furthermore VATO, is not my message here coherent enough for you to understand? Language is about being able to convey an efficient and coherent message to the target audience THEREFORE, as long as you can understand what I am saying who the fu-- cares how I write it? Seriously?

Maybe it's your pertinacious adhesion to a doctrine contradictory to what a normal person has, who knows, it does not change the FACT that La Eme is the Mexican (not white and not black) mafia thus negating the possibility of white or black members being common place. I don't give a shit how knowledgeable you think you are that does not make you a GOD on all matters, sorry to break it to you. I've had my fair share of time around the block myself. I can already tell that trying to talk to you is like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a drunk in a loud overcrowded night club. Do me a favor, pretend I don't exist.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by femun » June 27th, 2011, 4:59 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
femun wrote:It might not be a common occurence for the eme but definitely not as rare as you think. As far as surenos go there are definitely more than a few white surenos. Why are you typing in spanglish? Did you know there was a black eme member?
@Femun- Wow, there is a black member of La Eme. I have never heard that. I know that you are very knowlegable so if you say that, I know its preatty accurate. The acceptence of white members in La Eme, is not surprising to me, since they often ally with AB's in the pen. Also, having seen the movie American Me, I know that one of the original members was white. However, I did not know that there was any black people in the MM.
I don't know if he's still alive but his name is/was Jesse Jordan and I think he's half black not sure though.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by femun » June 27th, 2011, 5:24 pm

MzFlorez wrote:It's not common place is it? No, it don't matter if they had an Asian member. Fact is, it is NOT COMMON PLACE. Lets use a little logic for ya k, if it's not common place that would mean it does not happen very often THUS making it a RARE occurrence. Can your brain process this information? I'm typing in ENGLISH last time I checked and I can type using any style I like, if you do not like it do not respond. I've never seen any WHITE guys claiming trece so THAT is from my own experience. I could give a fu-- less about YOUR experience. Furthermore VATO, is not my message here coherent enough for you to understand? Language is about being able to convey an efficient and coherent message to the target audience THEREFORE, as long as you can understand what I am saying who the fu-- cares how I write it? Seriously?

Maybe it's your pertinacious adhesion to a doctrine contradictory to what a normal person has, who knows, it does not change the FACT that La Eme is the Mexican (not white and not black) mafia thus negating the possibility of white or black members being common place. I don't give a shit how knowledgeable you think you are that does not make you a GOD on all matters, sorry to break it to you. I've had my fair share of time around the block myself. I can already tell that trying to talk to you is like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a drunk in a loud overcrowded night club. Do me a favor, pretend I don't exist.
Relax baby no need to get angry. So that this argument doesn't go on and on and get boring I'll make it real simple. IT IS NOT COMMON but that doesn't mean it's taboo or forbidden or that it will never happen again.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 27th, 2011, 8:58 pm

MzFlorez wrote:I have heard of white boys claiming trece, pero never seen it in person. I am sure there have been y will be. I've never seen any white EME member either y the couple Ive met I asked the same question and they said fu-- no. So I guess the answer would be yeah for sur varrio and fu-- no for eme. This is from my own experience y it es not an absolute.
Wasn't your 1st post basically stating you're a white girl that banged sur? I'm surprised they said fuck no, cuzz I figured all you foolios watched American Me.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 12:11 am

Well considering the fact that most people born in Mexico, Central and South America are of Spaniard (or Portuguese) and Indian decent....furthermore, I am half Spaniard myself. Spaniards are generally not included when talking about white people for reasons I may never fully understand. Thus, generally speaking, when making reference to *white* people its like saying some Irish guy is claiming Sur. The crap I did was 15 years ago in the mid to late 1990's... I paid my fair share for the cause and then some. Even so, does not change the fact that the couple MM guys Ive come into contact with all told me the same thing: NO. So, going on this experience, I say no, but that does not mean it doesn't happen its just RARE. Where is the disconnect here exactly? There are plenty of white guys that hang around Surenos, are friends with them, party with them, but they are not Surenos. I knew a few that used white guys to sell drugs and traffic in some stolen shit. White guys prowling in a white middle class neighborhood is a lot different then some Mexicans prowling in the same white neighborhood. They would also have those white guys selling other shit to the younger white people. I am sure Nortenos probably have the same thing happen with them.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by femun » June 28th, 2011, 8:49 am

Don't forget about those white guys that that are born and raised in the Hood. Not all whites are rich or racist.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 2:49 pm

MzFlorez wrote:Well considering the fact that most people born in Mexico, Central and South America are of Spaniard (or Portuguese) and Indian decent....furthermore, I am half Spaniard myself. Spaniards are generally not included when talking about white people for reasons I may never fully understand. Thus, generally speaking, when making reference to *white* people its like saying some Irish guy is claiming Sur. The crap I did was 15 years ago in the mid to late 1990's... I paid my fair share for the cause and then some. Even so, does not change the fact that the couple MM guys Ive come into contact with all told me the same thing: NO. So, going on this experience, I say no, but that does not mean it doesn't happen its just RARE. Where is the disconnect here exactly? There are plenty of white guys that hang around Surenos, are friends with them, party with them, but they are not Surenos. I knew a few that used white guys to sell drugs and traffic in some stolen shit. White guys prowling in a white middle class neighborhood is a lot different then some Mexicans prowling in the same white neighborhood. They would also have those white guys selling other shit to the younger white people. I am sure Nortenos probably have the same thing happen with them.
It depends who's asking, because some people just think of these white mutt gringos who have been in America for generations when they think of white. Spaniards & Portuguese are still from Europe, so they are European. Obviously Latin-Americans are not Europeans, even tho some might actually be like fullblooded. It's just those people who have had generations in Latin-America, tend to fall under "Latino".

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 4:15 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:It depends who's asking, because some people just think of these white mutt gringos who have been in America for generations when they think of white. Spaniards & Portuguese are still from Europe, so they are European. Obviously Latin-Americans are not Europeans, even tho some might actually be like fullblooded. It's just those people who have had generations in Latin-America, tend to fall under "Latino".
It does not change the FACT that is was ESPANA that colonized most of Mexico, Central and South America. Unless you are full blooded Native American in these parts then you have SPANISH blood in your viens. We also brought religion and the SPANISH LANGUAGE to the Americas. Hispanic and Latino are not synonymous with each other; THAT I agree with. However, what do you call a Hispanic woman born in South America? I guess she can claim to be Hispanic or latina or White huh?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 8:19 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:It depends who's asking, because some people just think of these white mutt gringos who have been in America for generations when they think of white. Spaniards & Portuguese are still from Europe, so they are European. Obviously Latin-Americans are not Europeans, even tho some might actually be like fullblooded. It's just those people who have had generations in Latin-America, tend to fall under "Latino".
It does not change the FACT that is was ESPANA that colonized most of Mexico, Central and South America. Unless you are full blooded Native American in these parts then you have SPANISH blood in your viens. We also brought religion and the SPANISH LANGUAGE to the Americas. Hispanic and Latino are not synonymous with each other; THAT I agree with. However, what do you call a Hispanic woman born in South America? I guess she can claim to be Hispanic or latina or White huh?
I didn't say it did. What was the point in the 1st place? Depends what you mean by Hispanic. Do Spaniards even call themselves that these days? When I read about what people call themselves in Latin-America, I see terms like white, mestizo, black, etc..

America are the 1's who call people of Latin America Hispanic. I guess maybe a point you were trying to make was that since these people a lot of times are called Spanish, then Spaniards (the true Spanish) a lot of times aren't looked at as white.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Yeah, that is a much more effective way to put it :)

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 4th, 2011, 7:10 am

femun wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
femun wrote:It might not be a common occurence for the eme but definitely not as rare as you think. As far as surenos go there are definitely more than a few white surenos. Why are you typing in spanglish? Did you know there was a black eme member?
@Femun- Wow, there is a black member of La Eme. I have never heard that. I know that you are very knowlegable so if you say that, I know its preatty accurate. The acceptence of white members in La Eme, is not surprising to me, since they often ally with AB's in the pen. Also, having seen the movie American Me, I know that one of the original members was white. However, I did not know that there was any black people in the MM.
I don't know if he's still alive but his name is/was Jesse Jordan and I think he's half black not sure though.
Thats crazy I would of never thought for a black individual to be a member of La Eme.

The thing is many Mexicans and many Latinos in general can often be half white and half mestizo(which may equal to Castizo).They can easily get their cousins involved.

So its not hard to fathom that white members of La Eme being realistic.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 4th, 2011, 12:00 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:The thing is many Mexicans and many Latinos in general can often be half white and half mestizo(which may equal to Castizo).They can easily get their cousins involved. So its not hard to fathom that white members of La Eme being realistic.
Show me a half white sureno that calls themselves white. I'll be waiting for awhile. Furthermore, show me a half white Eme member that calls themselves white and not Mexican...I'll be waiting even longer.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 4th, 2011, 1:09 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:The thing is many Mexicans and many Latinos in general can often be half white and half mestizo(which may equal to Castizo).They can easily get their cousins involved. So its not hard to fathom that white members of La Eme being realistic.
Show me a half white sureno that calls themselves white. I'll be waiting for awhile. Furthermore, show me a half white Eme member that calls themselves white and not Mexican...I'll be waiting even longer.
I am not going to argue with that.Understand the reason I said that, they are many Mexicans and Latinos in general who may be half Italian,Irish,White American,etc more so than anything.Mexicans and Latinos have a high rate of intermarriage with whites in the US. A lot of them coming up in the hood would revel in their Mexican/Chicano way of living, but when many graduate from bangin, and go on to the square life,a lot them blur the lines of being hispanic,hispanic-white or white.Some half white/half mexicans won't mind passing off being white.

Add to the fact Surs have better relations with white gangs. The NLR(Nazi Low Rider) a blend of Surs and 14/88s are an example of whites being welcomed with open arms into the Sur lifestyle.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by femun » July 4th, 2011, 11:16 pm

MzFlorez wrote:Show me a half white sureno that calls themselves white. I'll be waiting for awhile. Furthermore, show me a half white Eme member that calls themselves white and not Mexican...I'll be waiting even longer.
If their half Mexican then their more than likely gonna claim Mexican. Whats the big deal about that? Why is it so hard for you to accept that there are white surenos?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 5th, 2011, 6:21 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:The thing is many Mexicans and many Latinos in general can often be half white and half mestizo(which may equal to Castizo).They can easily get their cousins involved. So its not hard to fathom that white members of La Eme being realistic.
Show me a half white sureno that calls themselves white. I'll be waiting for awhile. Furthermore, show me a half white Eme member that calls themselves white and not Mexican...I'll be waiting even longer.
I am not going to argue with that.Understand the reason I said that, they are many Mexicans and Latinos in general who may be half Italian,Irish,White American,etc more so than anything.Mexicans and Latinos have a high rate of intermarriage with whites in the US. A lot of them coming up in the hood would revel in their Mexican/Chicano way of living, but when many graduate from bangin, and go on to the square life,a lot them blur the lines of being hispanic,hispanic-white or white.Some half white/half mexicans won't mind passing off being white.

Add to the fact Surs have better relations with white gangs. The NLR(Nazi Low Rider) a blend of Surs and 14/88s are an example of whites being welcomed with open arms into the Sur lifestyle.
After my 1/2 Mexican homie turned away from the life, he seems to act more white now. As far as what you say about NLR, I don't know about that. NLR seems to be straight up 14/88 & as far as I know, sur still has a better relationship w/ab than any other white car.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 5th, 2011, 10:02 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:The thing is many Mexicans and many Latinos in general can often be half white and half mestizo(which may equal to Castizo).They can easily get their cousins involved. So its not hard to fathom that white members of La Eme being realistic.
Show me a half white sureno that calls themselves white. I'll be waiting for awhile. Furthermore, show me a half white Eme member that calls themselves white and not Mexican...I'll be waiting even longer.
I am not going to argue with that.Understand the reason I said that, they are many Mexicans and Latinos in general who may be half Italian,Irish,White American,etc more so than anything.Mexicans and Latinos have a high rate of intermarriage with whites in the US. A lot of them coming up in the hood would revel in their Mexican/Chicano way of living, but when many graduate from bangin, and go on to the square life,a lot them blur the lines of being hispanic,hispanic-white or white.Some half white/half mexicans won't mind passing off being white.

Add to the fact Surs have better relations with white gangs. The NLR(Nazi Low Rider) a blend of Surs and 14/88s are an example of whites being welcomed with open arms into the Sur lifestyle.
After my 1/2 Mexican homie turned away from the life, he seems to act more white now. As far as what you say about NLR, I don't know about that. NLR seems to be straight up 14/88 & as far as I know, sur still has a better relationship w/ab than any other white car.

Straight, I've never been in any Cali pens to know but I've heard that there is some Surs in NLR , or maybe it was some hybrid gang of ABs and Surs, I could be wrong , if I am ,please tell it like it is.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2011, 11:56 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:The thing is many Mexicans and many Latinos in general can often be half white and half mestizo(which may equal to Castizo).They can easily get their cousins involved. So its not hard to fathom that white members of La Eme being realistic.
Show me a half white sureno that calls themselves white. I'll be waiting for awhile. Furthermore, show me a half white Eme member that calls themselves white and not Mexican...I'll be waiting even longer.
I am not going to argue with that.Understand the reason I said that, they are many Mexicans and Latinos in general who may be half Italian,Irish,White American,etc more so than anything.Mexicans and Latinos have a high rate of intermarriage with whites in the US. A lot of them coming up in the hood would revel in their Mexican/Chicano way of living, but when many graduate from bangin, and go on to the square life,a lot them blur the lines of being hispanic,hispanic-white or white.Some half white/half mexicans won't mind passing off being white.

Add to the fact Surs have better relations with white gangs. The NLR(Nazi Low Rider) a blend of Surs and 14/88s are an example of whites being welcomed with open arms into the Sur lifestyle.
After my 1/2 Mexican homie turned away from the life, he seems to act more white now. As far as what you say about NLR, I don't know about that. NLR seems to be straight up 14/88 & as far as I know, sur still has a better relationship w/ab than any other white car.

Straight, I've never been in any Cali pens to know but I've heard that there is some Surs in NLR , or maybe it was some hybrid gang of ABs and Surs, I could be wrong , if I am ,please tell it like it is.
I don't know how you heard that, but maybe the confusion started from the fact some nazis look cholo style & sounds like NLR is the biggest on that when it comes to nazis.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 6th, 2011, 1:20 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote: I don't know how you heard that, but maybe the confusion started from the fact some nazis look cholo style & sounds like NLR is the biggest on that when it comes to nazis.
Oh alright I got a lil confused then.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 6th, 2011, 8:09 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote: I don't know how you heard that, but maybe the confusion started from the fact some nazis look cholo style & sounds like NLR is the biggest on that when it comes to nazis.

Here is a rundown of the Nazi Low Riders

NAZI LOW RIDERS (NLR)

The Nazi Low Riders (NLR) began in the late 1970s in the California prison system. Youth incarcerated within the California Youth Authority were enticed by Aryan Brotherhood leader John Stinson to form a white supremacy organization. Stinson's goal was to use the organization as a strong-arm of the Aryan Brotherhood. The youth adopted the name Nazi to display their racist's philosophy. The term 'low riders' was a term borrowed from the Hispanic gang members in an attempt to make fun of them. It was not until the early 1990s that the NLR was deemed a threat by law enforcement authorities.

Members of the gang often display tattoos promoting White Supremacy beliefs such as SWP (Supreme White Power), White Pride, White Power, NLR, the swastika, 88 (Heil Hitler), SS, lightning bolts and other Nazi-related images. Also satanic tattoos (skulls and demons) are commonly used by White Supremacy groups as well as Vikings and other Germanic and Celtic images. NLR members may wear T-shirts printed with white power logos and bands and adopt the skinhead style of dress. Members often deny membership and claim the NLR stands for "never lose respect" or "no longer racist." Some Hispanic members have been accepted into the group, but according to one former member, "you must have at least half white blood, but no black blood."

The NLR has achieved a stronghold in several Southern California cities. They have been identified in several Western states both on the streets and in prison. It has been estimated the NLR has over 3,000 hardcore members and continues to be the fastest growing prison gang.

The NLR is notorious for several vicious attacks and murders in an attempt to promote their racists beliefs. Many members claim the primary purpose of their organization is the protection of incarcerated Whites, while others claim their goal is to "rid the streets of Blacks." Members are required to show loyalty to the White race and have a record of proven criminality. The gang has earned the reputation as being the most vicious and fastest growing White supremacist organization both in prison and on the streets. The NLR is also heavily involved in the production and distribution of methamphetamine. In addition, they have been involved in robberies, extortions and numerous murders and violent attacks.

Latest reports indicate the Aryan Brotherhood has stated that the NLR should stop accepting members if they have mixed blood. Many NLR members have rejected this order, because they themselves or their friends are part Hispanic. It has been rumored that the Aryan Brotherhood has given approval for Public Enemy Number 1 (Peni) to murder any NLR members who have not accepted the AB's orders.
This was some post I snatched off ''brownpride.com''.I am not saying this is credible but just surmising on what info I come across.
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread ... 269p5.html

nazi low rider buisness dont need to be talked about.i will say that they do fall under la eme in the pinta.they do pay taxes.thats all im saying.thats all you need to know.the nazi low riders where given the side kick name by the la eme in the joint for there die hard support of la eme gangs who considerd them worthy of respect.also a well respected vet of la eme,pegleg.who was white,allways held close ties to the a.b.but yeah the n.l.r.are under the la eme umbrella the a.b. has started a war with the n.l.r. cause of this.but no more buisness about it homie.peace out.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 7th, 2011, 10:17 am

Maybe it's the Nortenos that are the ones that really keep it real these days.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 7th, 2011, 2:55 pm

MzFlorez wrote:Maybe it's the Nortenos that are the ones that really keep it real these days.
Why would you say that?

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 8th, 2011, 5:44 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:Maybe it's the Nortenos that are the ones that really keep it real these days.
Why would you say that?
To be sarcastic...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2011, 7:13 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:Maybe it's the Nortenos that are the ones that really keep it real these days.
Why would you say that?
To be sarcastic...
WTF does that have to do w/anything? Norte will always be more real than sur.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Country: Colombia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: White members in Sureno hoods

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 3:22 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:WTF does that have to do w/anything? Norte will always be more real than sur.
Yeah, real farmers.

Post Reply