Alondra Boys and Compton gangs in the 1960's/1970's

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Alondra Boys and Compton gangs in the 1960's/1970's

Unread post by Yohann » November 6th, 2011, 11:03 am

Does somebody know what the gang situation was in Compton in the 1960's and 1970's?

I heard that after the Pirus were started, the Lueders park hustlers and some other gangs from the area became Eastside Pirus, and that they were pretty deep. Then there was a breakoff and Lueders Park Pirus, Lime Hood, Mob, and Holy Hood were created. Also, I was told that before the pirus were started, dudes that later became Lueders Park and 70 were in the same gang: Alondra Boys. So I don't know if it was before or after Lueders Park hustlers were started, and what was their turf.

And by the way, what gangs were already in existence in Compton in the 1960's? I know about Jardin, 155, Largos, CV3, but not much about black gangs! Did the Grandees and Lueders Park Hustlers (or Alondra Boys) already exist?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Alondra Boys and Compton gangs in the 1960's/1970's

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2011, 4:40 am

ouaaw it makes sense cause they do share some of their og's from chicos and monster clicc but never heard of that alondra boys

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 23rd, 2011, 1:15 pm

Yohann wrote:Does somebody know what the gang situation was in Compton in the 1960's and 1970's?

I heard that after the Pirus were started, the Lueders park hustlers and some other gangs from the area became Eastside Pirus, and that they were pretty deep. Then there was a breakoff and Lueders Park Pirus, Lime Hood, Mob, and Holy Hood were created. Also, I was told that before the pirus were started, dudes that later became Lueders Park and 70 were in the same gang: Alondra Boys. So I don't know if it was before or after Lueders Park hustlers were started, and what was their turf.

And by the way, what gangs were already in existence in Compton in the 1960's? I know about Jardin, 155, Largos, CV3, but not much about black gangs! Did the Grandees and Lueders Park Hustlers (or Alondra Boys) already exist?
Piru started in '69. I don't know about Grandees. In the "pre-Crip" era there was a black gang in Compton called the Swamp Boys/Swamps. They might be connected to OSCC.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 24th, 2011, 6:07 am

I asked a similar question on another thread. Was there ever an East Side Piru gang on it's own in Compton? Or was ESP something Piru gangs on the east side of Compton like Elm, Holly, Lime, Lueders, MOB and Cross Atlantic would claim because of their location? My friends older brother was from East Side Piru. He must be 40 something right now. And he even had the ESP tat on his chest. I don't have any other info about his affiliation other than that. Last time I saw my friends brother I was a young buck. So back then I didn't ask any questions about it. I came across this site years ago and saw ESP listed as a gang in Compton. But I never hear people on here talk about them. So I always wondered if ESP was an actual gang on it's own. Or if ESP is something Piru hoods on the east side just claim because where they are in Compton.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2011, 3:52 am

elm street piru the 8 legged poinsetta hood

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 8th, 2012, 1:11 am

i just heard the other day that CV3 were three small gangs that got together and thats why it is called that. i dont know if thats true or not.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 14th, 2012, 1:02 pm

I doubt it. The "3" in CV3 represents 133rd St.

I know of two black gangs in Compton in the pre-Crip/Piru 1960's, the Tree Tops and the Swamps/Swamp Boys. Both names live on in the TTP and OSCC. There were also white gangs/clubs in Compton in the 1960's but I don't know any names.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 11th, 2012, 4:16 am

i never knew how CVS got its name. is it from el segundo blvd ?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 11th, 2012, 4:23 am

heres and interesting picture from the early 80's to the right is EL NEGRO CVLS from CVlocos13 and then EL Sleepy from A13 Alondra13 or maybe Azusa13. then MCLS. also on the left is a norteno gang and then two pictures of E/S CX12. i dont know if thats a norteno gang or maybe a Clanton click?
Attachments
CVLSA13.jpg
CVLSA13.jpg (148.07 KiB) Viewed 12396 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » August 8th, 2012, 3:27 pm

Chopper 12 that is.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » August 9th, 2012, 12:23 pm

MCLS= Monte Clara Locos, Montclair.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » August 30th, 2012, 1:50 am

thanks for the clarifications. i think the AX13 is for compton's alondra13 because its next to the CVLocos. both varrios are brand new in this picture, the mid 80's and since they are new, they would have mostly all youngsters and have alot of them locked up for doing dirt in this period. sleepy and el negro are probably first generation CVLS13 and CVA13's

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by Yohann » September 22nd, 2012, 1:44 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:thanks for the clarifications. i think the AX13 is for compton's alondra13 because its next to the CVLocos. both varrios are brand new in this picture, the mid 80's and since they are new, they would have mostly all youngsters and have alot of them locked up for doing dirt in this period. sleepy and el negro are probably first generation CVLS13 and CVA13's
Actually CVLokos and CV Alondra are quite far from each other. The Lokos are north of Rosecrans, and Alondra is by Tragniew Park.
As for CV3 being a "merger" between 3 gangs: I heard the same story from a CV3 OG. But I asked two other OGs about it, and I got 2 different answers: one told me that it was because the gang was started on 133rd, which I doubt (it was most likely started by Culver and Rosecrans), and the other one told me that it was because CV3 was the third gang to be created in Compton...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 7th, 2013, 9:21 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:heres and interesting picture from the early 80's to the right is EL NEGRO CVLS from CVlocos13 and then EL Sleepy from A13 Alondra13 or maybe Azusa13. then MCLS. also on the left is a norteno gang and then two pictures of E/S CX12. i dont know if thats a norteno gang or maybe a Clanton click?

that's not CV Locos on the picture, that's actually CORONA VARRIO LOCOS from the Inland Empire, and AZUSA 13 from the SGV

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 23rd, 2013, 2:41 am

Lonewolf wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:heres and interesting picture from the early 80's to the right is EL NEGRO CVLS from CVlocos13 and then EL Sleepy from A13 Alondra13 or maybe Azusa13. then MCLS. also on the left is a norteno gang and then two pictures of E/S CX12. i dont know if thats a norteno gang or maybe a Clanton click?

that's not CV Locos on the picture, that's actually CORONA VARRIO LOCOS from the Inland Empire, and AZUSA 13 from the SGV
orale that makes sense i dont expect for the cvls13 to be well rpresented like that in those years i thought maybe they were thanks for pointing out . are the corona varrio locos still active?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 28th, 2013, 6:59 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:

orale that makes sense i dont expect for the cvls13 to be well rpresented like that in those years i thought maybe they were thanks for pointing out . are the corona varrio locos still active?
if i'm not mistaken, they just got a hi-lite on the news just the other day

so yes sir loco, they're still active., long standing history they got going!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 29th, 2013, 5:00 am

the cv locos are not compton born and acording to what i heard they were allied with tf vs largos and was all over douglass apt basicely all over west of the tracc sharing hoods with tf

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 22nd, 2013, 1:29 am

yeah bg casper.
the locos13 was a few... was probably just a family of them that moved into some area by the tunafish, and the the tf saw them as allies, because they always had major beef with largo 155 and 70 etc, so i bet the rumors are tru that they gave them a grren light to move in, because they probably thought they could jump them into TF at some point. lol ask anybody from that era and ever since the 80's it seems like the tunafsh were biting off more than they can chew. or maybe they werent since they are still around? either way they were respected and to beef with them, erned YOU respect even black hoods, mostly at first crips and CV's then pirus mostly later

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2013, 5:34 am

yeah streets i have a nice pic i wanna share but cant post it because of its size some cvtf with a blackman throwin up tf from the 80's at one point they was to piru what 70 was to lpp and actually existed prior to any piru hood always had good relationship with ttp and ftp but nowaday they still have scattered hood on every corner of their former empire when they use to own from gonzales park to in front of the station they still have a clicc on cressey who is next to their former north border on piru st and next to gonzales and a clicc south of rosecran in front of gonzales park also they still own magniolia since lalo that turned bich in the pn according to his own homie talk on facebook and there is like a new complex builded in the middle of their og hood the elm 100 blk east and they seeems to still own underthe bridge and have a hood in paramount and one in lynwood so they pretty much still very big plus all their riders are in jail rite now pushin tf line hard there ..by the way the skw are pushin cvlocos lil homies out of gonzales but who is skw is them baby tf ?? and them tiny majuarenos tmwc or sum like that aint they baby tf too ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2013, 5:37 am

also tru cvtf started with ck i think their first beef was pbcc than they beefed with ru way laaater not bangin era generation also the poccet hood alwways had very good relation with cvtf i will not go in detail but even now they still do ...you remember chopper from cvtf ??? he got a facebook ...

realgee

Unread post by realgee » November 20th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Yohann wrote:
Also, I was told that before the pirus were started, dudes that later became Lueders Park and 70 were in the same gang: Alondra Boys. So I don't know if it was before or after Lueders Park hustlers were started, and what was their turf.
That does make sense.China dog a OG Lueders park piru has CV70 tattooed on his fingers.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 4th, 2016, 2:31 pm

triplethreat wrote:I asked a similar question on another thread. Was there ever an East Side Piru gang on it's own in Compton? Or was ESP something Piru gangs on the east side of Compton like Elm, Holly, Lime, Lueders, MOB and Cross Atlantic would claim because of their location? My friends older brother was from East Side Piru. He must be 40 something right now. And he even had the ESP tat on his chest. I don't have any other info about his affiliation other than that. Last time I saw my friends brother I was a young buck. So back then I didn't ask any questions about it. I came across this site years ago and saw ESP listed as a gang in Compton. But I never hear people on here talk about them. So I always wondered if ESP was an actual gang on it's own. Or if ESP is something Piru hoods on the east side just claim because where they are in Compton.
On my 1978 Compton gang map, there is East Side Piru in the area where Elm Street Piru is now.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 4th, 2016, 3:17 pm

I always wondered if the east side pirus in Washington came from these guys.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”