Tijuana barrios in the 818

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by SILENCIO » October 20th, 2004, 3:41 am

I was checkin out a site about barrios in the 818, and they had a hood roll call, and three names caught my eye.

Tijuana Locos 13

Toonerville 13, and it said in parenthesis (tijunga), i dont know if thats what they call tijuana over there, or maybe i just messed up.

and there was also Logan Heights 13, is this the same one from San Diego or a copycat?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 20th, 2004, 8:13 am

SGV is the 626 not 818.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 20th, 2004, 9:01 am

MR_BIGGZ wrote:I was checkin out a site about barrios in the 818, and they had a hood roll call, and three names caught my eye.

Tijuana Locos 13

Toonerville 13, and it said in parenthesis (tijunga), i dont know if thats what they call tijuana over there, or maybe i just messed up.

and there was also Logan Heights 13, is this the same one from San Diego or a copycat?
TJL'S en el Valle and in Hollywood around Fountain & Highland, but I don't think they are around anymore.

ToonerVille is out of Glendale & Atwater but has clikas in Tujunga and Asuza, The (2) Glendale Freeway & (210) Foothill Fwy serves as their connecting road for their territories.

Logan Heights clicka Califas Crazys I beleive in North Hollywood but yes out San Diego's Barrio Logan.

"Tujunga" is the name of the community on the far east end of the 818 Valle, it has Vatos from various Barrios living there like ToonerVille & Temple Street.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 20th, 2004, 11:33 am

~~X MAS LOCO 818 VALLE BARRIOS X~~

~~~This is the list I have in my folder ~~~

Alley/Callejon Locos x North Side (ALS) - North Hollywood & Chatsworth:

Arleta Boys - Arleta:

Armenian Power (AP) - North Hollywood & Burbank:

Astoria Garden Locos (AGL) - Sylmar:

Berbank Trece (BTR), aka: Barrio Berbank (BBK) - Burbank:

Berbank Back Street - Burbank:

Barrio Elmwood Rifa, aka: South Side Elmwood Street (BER) - Burbank: Locos

Barrio Van Nuys (BVN) - Van Nuys: North Side, South Side, Delano Street, Cyclones, Jokers, Poor Boys, Tiny Locos, Traviesos, Locos

Blythe Street (BST) - Panorama City: Dukes, Night Outs, Raskals, Chicos

Bryant Street - Northridge: Dukes, PeeWees

Boys From the Hood (BFTH) - North Hollywood & Sun Valley:

Brown Pride Raza (BPR) - Northridge:

Brown Pride Sureños (BPS) - Northridge: Locos, PeeWees

Canoga Park Alabama Street (CPA) - Chatsworth & Canoga Park: Diablos, Raskals

Clanton 14 Street (C14) WS then NS then WS - North Hollywood: Crazy Alley Gangsters, Tiny Locos

Columbus Street (CST) - North Hills:

Crazy Kings (CKS) - Panorama City:

Crooks (CKS13), aka: South Side Crooks - Van Nuys:

Eighteen Street x North Side (NS18ST) North Hollywood: MVG Mid Valley Gangsters, TVS Tiny Vets, PWS PeeWee Winos, PCS Pachucos, PQS Pequeños, CYS Cyclones

Harpys x West Side (HPS) - Granada Hills:

Haskell Street Locos (HLS) - Van Nuys:

High Times Familia (HTS) - San Fernando

Langdon Street Sepas (LST) - Sepulveda & North Hills: PeeWees, Locos, Boys, School Yard Locos

Lennox 13 x North Side (LNX 13) - Van Nuys & North Hollywood:

Logan Heights (LHTS) - North Hollywood: California Crazys

Mara Salvatrucha x North Side (MS13) - North Hollywood & North Hills & Chatsworth: FLS Fulton Street Locotes,

Mexican 13 (MEX13) - Panorama City & North Hills:

Mexicans Causing Panic (MCP) - Sylmar:

Mission Hills Boys

Neighborhood Felons (BNHF) - North Hollywood:

North Hollywood Boyz (NHBZ) - North Hollywood: Elmer Dukes, WNS PJ Winos

North Hollywood Locos (NHLS) - North Hollywood:

Orcas 13 (OCS) - Lakeview Terrace:

Playboys x North Side (PBS) - Burbank & West Valley

Radford Street aka: Calle Radford (CR) - North Hollywood: Locos

South Side Reseda (SSR) - Reseda: Pequeños, Raskals, Darby Boys

West Side Reseda (WSR) - Reseda: Dogs

San Fer (SF) - San Fernando & Sylmar & North County: Borrego Valle, JKS Jokers, Hardcore Freaks, Youngsters, Locos, Chicos, PQS Pequeños/ PeeWees, TLS Tiny Locos, New Crowd, Mid City Boys, Maclay Boys, Dunas, HomeBoyS, Matanzas Side Locos, Sur Town Primeros

Shakin' Cats - Pacoima: Rebels, Midgets

Sol Trece (S13), aka: Sol Valle - Sun Valley: Diablos

Street Players (STP) -

Sunland Parque (SPL/SPB) - Sunland: Locos, Boys

Sunland Tujunga Tokers (STK) - Sunland & Tujunga:

Terra Bella Street (TBST) - Arleta:

Tokers (TKS), aka: South Side Tokers - Van Nuys:

Toonerville (TVR) - Tujunga: Dukes

Valerio Street Locos (VST13) - Van Nuys: Midgets, Locos

Vanowen Street Locos (VSL) - Van Nuys:

Vincent Town (VCT) - North Hills:

Sol Valle/Vineland Boys/Village Boys (SV VBS) - Sun Valley & North Hollywood:

West Valley Crazys -

Pacas 13 (P13) - Pacoima:

Pacoima Criminals 13 - PCS/PC13
Pacoima Crazy Boys - PCB13 - East Side
Pacoima Van Nuys Boyz - PVNBZ
Pacoima Goleta Street - PGS
Pacoima Project Boyz - PJB13 - Pequeños
Pacoima Humphrey Boys - PHB13
Pacoima Chivers Street Locotes - PCL13
Latin Times Pacoima - LTP
Latin Kings Pacoima - LKP
Pacoima Flats - PF
Pacoima Latin Rascals - LRP
Pacoima Pierce Boys - PPB
Pacoima Lev Boys
Pacoima Knock Knock Boys - PKKB
Pacoima El Dorado
South Side Locos - PSSL/SSPL
Brown Stoner Locos - PBSL
Dead End Boys - DE13
Pacoima Ilex Street - PIXS
Pacoima Pinney Street - PPSL
Pacoima Paxton Street Locos - PPXT
Pacoima Vaughn Street - PVS
Pacoima Cayuga Street Locos - PCSL

Compilation from memories and from others that have input replies, I always welcome updates, corrections and additions.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 20th, 2004, 11:57 am

RuthlessBone wrote:SGV is the 626 not 818.
Simon Ruthless, I switched it to the correct spot from 626 TO 818.

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by SILENCIO » October 20th, 2004, 4:25 pm

Cool, thanks for clarifying that up, and u know why the Locos dissapeared?

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by W/S » October 20th, 2004, 9:53 pm

Armenian Power isn't a sureno gang
and they dont have a barrio
those foos used to always scrap with the ms n lnx3 at grant high when i was there for like a month or two

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by W/S » October 20th, 2004, 9:55 pm

oh yea AP isn't even mexican or hispanic
they are armenians that dress like they are mexican
seriously at grant they were wearing cortez n hairnets n saying "homes" n "ese"
n they buttoned up their flannels at the collar
n they flagged ragz
n i saw a table at the deans office hit up n it said W/S AP13
ha ha ha

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 21st, 2004, 3:47 pm

Those AP's are a trip cause they be talking shit about the Raza but they act and dress just like us. The shit is they are considered Surenos cause they pay taxes and thats way they can claim the 13. But your right those fools aint got no hood. Oh ya some of them act like lil ballers cause they daddy bought them a Benz and shit.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 21st, 2004, 4:06 pm

lonewolf wrote:~~X MAS LOCO 818 VALLE BARRIOS X~~

~~~This is the list I have in my folder ~~~

Alley/Callejon Locos x North Side (ALS) - North Hollywood & Chatsworth:

Arleta Boys - Arleta:

Armenian Power (AP) - North Hollywood & Burbank:

Astoria Garden Locos (AGL) - Sylmar:

Berbank Trece (BTR), aka: Barrio Berbank (BBK) - Burbank:

Berbank Back Street - Burbank:

Barrio Elmwood Rifa, aka: South Side Elmwood Street (BER) - Burbank: Locos

Barrio Van Nuys (BVN) - Van Nuys: North Side, South Side, Delano Street, Cyclones, Jokers, Poor Boys, Tiny Locos, Traviesos, Locos

Blythe Street (BST) - Panorama City: Dukes, Night Outs, Raskals, Chicos

Bryant Street - Northridge: Dukes, PeeWees

Boys From the Hood (BFTH) - North Hollywood & Sun Valley:

Brown Pride Raza (BPR) - Northridge:

Brown Pride Sureños (BPS) - Northridge: Locos, PeeWees

Canoga Park Alabama Street (CPA) - Chatsworth & Canoga Park: Diablos, Raskals

Clanton 14 Street (C14) WS then NS then WS - North Hollywood: Crazy Alley Gangsters, Tiny Locos

Columbus Street (CST) - North Hills:

Crazy Kings (CKS) - Panorama City:

Crooks (CKS13), aka: South Side Crooks - Van Nuys:

Eighteen Street x North Side (NS18ST) North Hollywood: MVG Mid Valley Gangsters, TVS Tiny Vets, PWS PeeWee Winos, PCS Pachucos, PQS Pequeños, CYS Cyclones

Harpys x West Side (HPS) - Granada Hills:

Haskell Street Locos (HLS) - Van Nuys:

High Times Familia (HTS) - San Fernando

Langdon Street Sepas (LST) - Sepulveda & North Hills: PeeWees, Locos, Boys, School Yard Locos

Lennox 13 x North Side (LNX 13) - Van Nuys & North Hollywood:

Logan Heights (LHTS) - North Hollywood: California Crazys

Mara Salvatrucha x North Side (MS13) - North Hollywood & North Hills & Chatsworth: FLS Fulton Street Locotes,

Mexican 13 (MEX13) - Panorama City & North Hills:

Mexicans Causing Panic (MCP) - Sylmar:

Mission Hills Boys

Neighborhood Felons (BNHF) - North Hollywood:

North Hollywood Boyz (NHBZ) - North Hollywood: Elmer Dukes, WNS PJ Winos

North Hollywood Locos (NHLS) - North Hollywood:

Orcas 13 (OCS) - Lakeview Terrace:

Playboys x North Side (PBS) - Burbank & West Valley

Radford Street aka: Calle Radford (CR) - North Hollywood: Locos

South Side Reseda (SSR) - Reseda: Pequeños, Raskals, Darby Boys

West Side Reseda (WSR) - Reseda: Dogs

San Fer (SF) - San Fernando & Sylmar & North County: Borrego Valle, JKS Jokers, Hardcore Freaks, Youngsters, Locos, Chicos, PQS Pequeños/ PeeWees, TLS Tiny Locos, New Crowd, Mid City Boys, Maclay Boys, Dunas, HomeBoyS, Matanzas Side Locos, Sur Town Primeros

Shakin' Cats - Pacoima: Rebels, Midgets

Sol Trece (S13), aka: Sol Valle - Sun Valley: Diablos

Street Players (STP) -

Sunland Parque (SPL/SPB) - Sunland: Locos, Boys

Sunland Tujunga Tokers (STK) - Sunland & Tujunga:

Terra Bella Street (TBST) - Arleta:

Tokers (TKS), aka: South Side Tokers - Van Nuys:

Toonerville (TVR) - Tujunga: Dukes

Valerio Street Locos (VST13) - Van Nuys: Midgets, Locos

Vanowen Street Locos (VSL) - Van Nuys:

Vincent Town (VCT) - North Hills:

Sol Valle/Vineland Boys/Village Boys (SV VBS) - Sun Valley & North Hollywood:

West Valley Crazys -

Pacas 13 (P13) - Pacoima:

Pacoima Criminals 13 - PCS/PC13
Pacoima Crazy Boys - PCB13 - East Side
Pacoima Van Nuys Boyz - PVNBZ
Pacoima Goleta Street - PGS
Pacoima Project Boyz - PJB13 - Pequeños
Pacoima Humphrey Boys - PHB13
Pacoima Chivers Street Locotes - PCL13
Latin Times Pacoima - LTP
Latin Kings Pacoima - LKP
Pacoima Flats - PF
Pacoima Latin Rascals - LRP
Pacoima Pierce Boys - PPB
Pacoima Lev Boys
Pacoima Knock Knock Boys - PKKB
Pacoima El Dorado
South Side Locos - PSSL/SSPL
Brown Stoner Locos - PBSL
Dead End Boys - DE13
Pacoima Ilex Street - PIXS
Pacoima Pinney Street - PPSL
Pacoima Paxton Street Locos - PPXT
Pacoima Vaughn Street - PVS
Pacoima Cayuga Street Locos - PCSL

Compilation from memories and from others that have input replies, I always welcome updates, corrections and additions.



Crazy Kings (CKS) - Panorama City:
Crooks (CKS13), aka: South Side Crooks - Van Nuys
Crazy Kings was a tagging crew and last I heard they were the ones claiming CrooKS13. Im not sure were their hood is at but Ive seen them hit up in PxC and Arleta.

High Times Familia (HTS) - San Fernando
I thought they were a crew not a varrio.

Mexican 13 (MEX13) - Panorama City & North Hills
Were are they at? I never heard of them.

Mexicans Causing Panic (MCP) - Sylmar:
Tagging Crew

Neighborhood Felons (BNHF) - North Hollywood
I taught that was NFL. NFL used to claim Nuestra Familia Latina at least the ones in SC Los but I heard the ones in the Valle if not all of them were now claiming Nhood FeLonS.

Street Players (STP)
They were a tagging crew around the San Fer area. I met two of them before. On the L.A Crews website it says they turned into Sur Town Primeros13 but your saying their a click to VSF know? They should of kept St Players it sounds better.


Pacoima Paxton Street Locos - PPXT
Their was a story in the LA Times once on some lil youngster that was kickin it with PSL atleast thats how they claimed it.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 21st, 2004, 6:45 pm

cisco81
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:29 pm Post subject: Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

THIS IS THE GANGS IN THE CITY OF PACOIMA "PACAS" IN 818 LA COUNTY


PACOIMA VAN NUYS BOYS--------PVNB---HISPANIC
PACOIMA PIERCE ST BOYZ-------PBZ-----HISPANIC
PACOIMA PIRU BLOODS-----------PPB-----BLACK
PACOIMA HUMPHREY BOYS-------PHBS----HISPANIC
EVERY WOMAN FANTASY----------EWF-----BLACK
PAC TOWN BLOODS----------------PTB-----BLACK
TERRA BELLA STREET-------------TBST----HISPANIC
DEAD END BOYS-------------------DEBS---HISPANIC
EAST COAST CRIBS---------------ECC-----BLACK
PACOIMA FLATS-------------------PF--------HISPANIC
PACOIMA PROJECT BOYS---------PJB------HISPANIC
PACOIMA VAUGHN STREET--------PVST---HISPANIC
PACOIMA CRIMINALS-------------PCS------HISPANIC
PACOIMA TRECE-------------------P13------HISPANIC
PACOIMA BROWN STONE---------PBSL-----HISPANIC
PACOIMA SOUTH SIDE LOCOS---PSSL-----HISPANIC
PACOIMA PAXTON ST LOCOS----PSL------HISPANIC
PACOIMA CRAZY BOYS-----------PCBS----HISPANIC
PACOIMA LATIN TIMES----------LTP-------HISPANIC
PACOIMA KNOK KNOK BOYS----PKKB-------HISPANIC
PACOIMA CAYUGA ST LOCOS--PCSL-------HISPANIC
PACOIMA GOLETA STREET------PGST--------HISPANIC

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 21st, 2004, 9:13 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote: Oh ya some of them act like lil ballers cause they daddy bought them a Benz and shit.
Sorry homie, hate to have to speak on this one on you. REason why they got them Benz's/Escalades and baller rides is because they own all those crooked ass body shops running scams...LOL...

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 22nd, 2004, 5:24 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote: Oh ya some of them act like lil ballers cause they daddy bought them a Benz and shit.
Sorry homie, hate to have to speak on this one on you. REason why they got them Benz's/Escalades and baller rides is because they own all those crooked ass body shops running scams...LOL...
Your right about that dogg, but I ran into a few of them in my younger days when I lived in Palmdale. Some of them acted and dressed just like us and the other ones acted like ballers but those fools werent running shit, maybe their folks were but not them. See dogg were both right, Daddy ran the crooked shop and they spent the crooked money and acted like ballers.LOL... Serio though, I know about them body shops especially around Glendale.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 22nd, 2004, 8:42 pm

[quote="BIGG LISTO]...

Crazy Kings (CKS) - Panorama City:
Crooks (CKS13), aka: South Side Crooks - Van Nuys
Crazy Kings was a tagging crew and last I heard they were the ones claiming CrooKS13. Im not sure were their hood is at but Ive seen them hit up in PxC and Arleta.

High Times Familia (HTS) - San Fernando
I thought they were a crew not a varrio.

Mexican 13 (MEX13) - Panorama City & North Hills
Were are they at? I never heard of them.

Neighborhood Felons (BNHF) - North Hollywood
I taught that was NFL. NFL used to claim Nuestra Familia Latina at least the ones in SC Los but I heard the ones in the Valle if not all of them were now claiming Nhood FeLonS.

Street Players (STP)
They were a tagging crew around the San Fer area. I met two of them before. On the L.A Crews website it says they turned into Sur Town Primeros13 but your saying their a click to VSF know? They should of kept St Players it sounds better....[/quote]

Lonewolf reply:

(1) CKS CRAZY KINGS or South Side CROOKS - kinda like the same deal in OxC South Side Krooks or South Side Kriminals (?)

(2) High Times Familia, Alonso has them in the gang list for the San Fernando City area in the Latino Gangs section of streetgangs.com, he got it from someone whom posted a reply in this site in regards to that list but I haven't been able to find it, my search ain't working like it should (?)

(3)MEX13 Mexican 13, there's been several post replies on this gang, I don't beleive that they're around any more, but according to WHERE THE BOYS ARE Article, they are or were located around Rayen St & Cedros Ave, also Parthenia & Kester, with Blythe Street & Valerio Street as their neighbors (?)

(4) BNHF Neighborhood Felons as opposed to NFLS.
Here's how I've been understanding the deal with these vatos, (can't verify it as yet though). Suppodsedly they were a clika of Mara Salvatrucha from L.A. or Hollywood whom ended up in Burbank then relocated to the North Hollywood area becoming their own Barrio in N.H. hence the change from NFL to B"NH"F. Again that is how I've comed to track the info on them from replies. They were not around from my days, but then again half the world wasn't around then either LOL :oops: (?)

(5) STP ST PLAYERS OR SUR TOWN PRIMEROS, you know more about them that I do Homie, the only understanding that I have is that they are a click from San Fer and the name signifies SUR for South Siders, TOWN in reference to the town San Fer wich is not part of the city of L.A., and PRIMEROS to indicate that they are the first you encounter when you enter the Valley from up north (?)

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 74
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 6:00 am
Location: W/S San Fernando Valley L.A.

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by JD » October 29th, 2004, 12:11 am

hight times familia is a real gang cool with san fer. high times krew is in canoga park and is a tagging crew. There's a difference although i heard that htk (high times krew) was started by high times familia 13.

wv crazy's doesn't have a hood they are spread out through the west valley.

latin kings is a gang you missed, they are in the north east valley, don't exactly know where but you will see lkg 13 latin kings 13 hit up over in arleta and pacoima. they are also in the west valley in the chatsworth/canoga park area.

there are a lot of gangs crews with the initials N.F.L. in the valley. The one in north hollywood that i know of is a black crip gang.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 184
Joined: April 3rd, 2004, 11:47 pm
Location: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » November 26th, 2004, 8:33 pm

u peepz no any clicks or crews up in LVT...only i only is a click called LVT heard they died out though...my other friend said that LVT clicked up with VBS aka violent boyz is that true...any one have any info? Oh yaah LVT is Lake View Terrace by the way...

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 30th, 2004, 12:36 pm

LVT a Hispanic gang ?

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 184
Joined: April 3rd, 2004, 11:47 pm
Location: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » December 10th, 2004, 5:44 pm

yeah i believe they are hispanic any info??

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 13th, 2005, 5:13 pm

lonewolf wrote:cisco81
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:29 pm Post subject: Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

THIS IS THE GANGS IN THE CITY OF PACOIMA "PACAS" IN 818 LA COUNTY


PACOIMA VAN NUYS BOYS--------PVNB---HISPANIC
PACOIMA PIERCE ST BOYZ-------PBZ-----HISPANIC
PACOIMA PIRU BLOODS-----------PPB-----BLACK
PACOIMA HUMPHREY BOYS-------PHBS----HISPANIC
EVERY WOMAN FANTASY----------EWF-----BLACK
PAC TOWN BLOODS----------------PTB-----BLACK
TERRA BELLA STREET-------------TBST----HISPANIC
DEAD END BOYS-------------------DEBS---HISPANIC
EAST COAST CRIBS---------------ECC-----BLACK
PACOIMA FLATS-------------------PF--------HISPANIC
PACOIMA PROJECT BOYS---------PJB------HISPANIC
PACOIMA VAUGHN STREET--------PVST---HISPANIC
PACOIMA CRIMINALS-------------PCS------HISPANIC
PACOIMA TRECE-------------------P13------HISPANIC
PACOIMA BROWN STONE---------PBSL-----HISPANIC
PACOIMA SOUTH SIDE LOCOS---PSSL-----HISPANIC
PACOIMA PAXTON ST LOCOS----PSL------HISPANIC
PACOIMA CRAZY BOYS-----------PCBS----HISPANIC
PACOIMA LATIN TIMES----------LTP-------HISPANIC
PACOIMA KNOK KNOK BOYS----PKKB-------HISPANIC
PACOIMA CAYUGA ST LOCOS--PCSL-------HISPANIC
PACOIMA GOLETA STREET------PGST--------HISPANIC
pacoima pirus and pactoen bloods are the same gang

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 13th, 2005, 5:14 pm

and thers east side original valley gangster crips in pacoima

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 5:56 pm
Location: pacoima

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by sparkdatshit » January 11th, 2008, 11:37 pm

Lonewolf wrote:LVT a Hispanic gang ?
Yeah. They died out though. I never even men any foos from there just seen hit ups. Also the Terra Bellas are not from Arleta they are in Pacoima. Im gonna say this again there is no crips in pacoima actively banging.

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: August 12th, 2008, 2:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles
Location: BERbank
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 15th, 2008, 5:47 pm

why are taggers mentioned in this format, taggers dont follow the "REGULAS" of surenos!!!

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: August 12th, 2008, 2:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles
Location: BERbank
Contact:

Re: Tijuana barrios in the 818

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 15th, 2008, 5:47 pm

why are taggers mentioned in this format, taggers dont follow the "REGULAS" of surenos!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”