Puente 13 - Are they clicks or varrios now?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Puente 13 - Are they clicks or varrios now?

Unread post by alexalonso » December 3rd, 2012, 6:57 pm

Puente 13 has clicks, but their click are nearly organized as actual separate varrios. Internal bickering has caused some to split.

- Puente 13 - Hurley (HST): they have their own turn, east of the traditional Puente varrio. I would consider them their own gang, and not a click
- Puente 13- BlackWood (BWST / BST): they have broke off from the collective of Puente so I think they are their own varrio now.
- Puente 13 - Perth : used to roll with Blackwood, but since Blackwood is independent, I would guess that Perth is now its own varrio or they still share an area with Dial which was right next to their area. Perth may still be a click, not sure.
- Puente 13 - Dial: not sure what their status is. May be sharing area with Dial and still may be a click of Puente 13
- Puente 13 - Rama Street: not sure of their status
- Puente 13 - NST: not sure what NST means
- Puente 13 - Happy Homes (HH): they definitely broke off from the larger Puente 13

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re: Puente 13 - Are they clicks or varrios now?

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 1st, 2013, 12:25 am

U forgot Ballista probably one of the deepest in numbers and are covered.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 1st, 2013, 7:18 am

ive always looked at Puente the same way I look at Pacoima, same way I look at the Maravilla gangs

they are their very own seperate varrios,

with different origins and start dates

in different streets /areas of the city

im my eyes - they are all different gangs

however to outsiders and especially when busted, they push their city first and foremost

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 6th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Puente members were sentenced to federal prison recently as a result of a RICO indictment in 2010. This is what the FEDS wrote in their press release about Puente.
Puente-13 is a street gang that was formed in the City of La Puente approximately 60 years ago under the name “Bridgetown Gentlemen.” The gang has since grown to include more than a dozen “cliques” or subgroups, all of which which are loyal to the Mexican Mafia. Puente-13 claims as its “turf” a large portion of La Puente, as well as unincorporated parts of the San Gabriel Valley and portions of nearby cities, such as Hacienda Heights, Walnut and West Covina.

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Unread post by angfsgv » August 26th, 2017, 1:53 am

alexalonso wrote:Puente 13 has clicks, but their click are nearly organized as actual separate varrios. Internal bickering has caused some to split.

- Puente 13 - Hurley (HST): they have their own turn, east of the traditional Puente varrio. I would consider them their own gang, and not a click
- Puente 13- BlackWood (BWST / BST): they have broke off from the collective of Puente so I think they are their own varrio now.
- Puente 13 - Perth : used to roll with Blackwood, but since Blackwood is independent, I would guess that Perth is now its own varrio or they still share an area with Dial which was right next to their area. Perth may still be a click, not sure.
- Puente 13 - Dial: not sure what their status is. May be sharing area with Dial and still may be a click of Puente 13
- Puente 13 - Rama Street: not sure of their status
- Puente 13 - NST: not sure what NST means
- Puente 13 - Happy Homes (HH): they definitely broke off from the larger Puente 13
Perth is not near Dial, Dial is right next to the Tinflanes click in downtown La Puente, and Cadbrook is the click next to Perth. There's also Ballista Street between the Tinflanes click and Alwood Street territory.

Happy Homes is in Hacienda Heights north of the 60, and Hurley Street is next to Eastside Dukes territory, so I consider them their own varrios as they're not in the Puente 13 territory (all of La Puente and the West Puente Valley unincorporated area).

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 14th, 2017, 8:59 am

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/2 ... te-13.html
BridgeTown.jpg
BridgeTown.jpg (779.82 KiB) Viewed 4876 times