What gangs neighborhoods have you lived in?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What gangs neighborhoods have you lived in?

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 2nd, 2013, 9:31 pm

The Palms doesn't want to make L.A. Times.com's list or any other list you stupid bitch. The Palms doesn't want that attention, that's stupid to attract the police!, especially in this day and age. Like I said earlier, that extra'd out BS is pointless NOW!, that day is dead and long gone. The Palms has already been there and done that! You sound like that stupid, extra'd out, ghetto mentality of old! Like I said before, the Palms is better than that, West L.A. HAS ALWAYS REPRESENTED A HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING ANYWAY! When West L.A. was ratchet and off the hook, them white folks put a stop to that like they were supposed to! West L.A. and The Palms is supposed to be clean and nice, that's my lifestyle, how I'm used to livin' and how I like to live!, this ain't the ghetto ass eastside bitch! This ridiculous, ghetto image you want to portray the Palms is supposed to be sounds stupid as fuck!, coming from a nonfactor, bitch ass, online gangsta who gets ALL of your information online!, who has never banged, and who is a 6-0 reject! Lmao

xxx wrote:@ Angels......

Palms is a gang free-zone.....nice safe place to raise a family.....and walk your dog at night,think I'm lying, just drive through there, your eyes won't lie to you.

Its not a ghetto/barrio. Never has never will.....its an apartment zone, no houses very few long term residents, high turn over rate, no gang has roots there, how? Ain't like you can have generations with no home ownership, rents are 1000 to 1800 and risingAlways was a white neighborhood, no section 8, no open market drug dealing.....Whites and Asians walk they dogs, man that community ain't putting up with no gang fucking they shit up..

L.A Times.com has a page where they give you crime alerts when an area gets hit with a crime wave or increased activity, Palms NEVER makes that list.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » June 3rd, 2013, 9:29 am

What.....the.....fuck??? LOL this thread is turnt up :lol:

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » June 3rd, 2013, 11:50 am

My memory of Palms...pretty light skinned Black girls...in Jr. High..me and my boys would go messing with those rats from Palms and Emerson. I used to hit that Numero Uno down the street from Emerson up right after school and fuck with those stuck up little broads...good teenage years.

WLA your hood came out a few years after...only WLA 3x were around then...and all the SC dudes that got bused or took the RTD out there.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 3rd, 2013, 12:20 pm

I know, I used to go to Palms Jr. High School when it was still JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL back in 1990. Your description of the Palms is exactly like it was: pretty light-skinned black girls, Palms, Emerson, and Webster Jr. High were kinda rivals lmao, when Duck Pond liquor used to be on the corner of Palms blvd and Overland Ave, me and my partnaz stole liquor up out of there a few times lmao, and yes, the WLA 3's were the closest gangs around, the PBG's to be exact, and them South Central niggas were quiet with their business. When I went to Palms, it was a tall, skinny nigga with a Gherri Curl from SchoolYard Crip, a few West Blvd's who ended up turnin' ECC later, but they made up their own lil crew called CMP (Criminal Minded People), who were lil West Blvd's and they claimed West View Street, AND THEY ASKED ME STRAIGHT UP NOT TO TELL THE PBG'S THEY WERE ATTENDING PALMS!, WHEN I TOLD THEM WHERE I LIVED AND WHO MY FAM WAS! WHEN THEY WERE BEEFIN' WITH THE HBC's, THEY HID FROM THEM NIGGAS WHEN THE HBC'S CAME FROM HAMILTON TO PALMS JR. HIGH LOOKIN' FOR THEM.

Coup wrote:My memory of Palms...pretty light skinned Black girls...in Jr. High..me and my boys would go messing with those rats from Palms and Emerson. I used to hit that Numero Uno down the street from Emerson up right after school and fuck with those stuck up little broads...good teenage years.

WLA your hood came out a few years after...only WLA 3x were around then...and all the SC dudes that got bused or took the RTD out there.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » June 3rd, 2013, 6:39 pm

I had two cousins from World Wide Hustlers that station jasmine back in 90/91... I used to ditch school back then and post with them... the only .gang on deck back then over there was Vinton Avenue Hustlers... everybody else was just visiting....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 3rd, 2013, 6:51 pm

That's true, BFGC didn't come along until 93-94, although I had a lot of homies who were transitioning over to BFGC that lived all thru the Palms.

Young Nile wrote:I had two cousins from World Wide Hustlers that station jasmine back in 90/91... I used to ditch school back then and post with them... the only .gang on deck back then over there was Vinton Avenue Hustlers... everybody else was just visiting....

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » June 5th, 2013, 6:39 am

I almost went to Palms Middle School back in the 90s. Visited the campus and everything.

Instead went to John Burroughs right near Wilshire & Highland.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » June 9th, 2013, 1:40 am

WLA PALMS wrote:Gankstaz movin'!!!
lol...really?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 9th, 2013, 3:18 pm

Bitch nigga, WHAT ARE YOU MOVIN'?, NOTHIN' BUT YOUR NONFACTOR ASS MOUTH!, WITH YOUR MISSPELLED NAME! YOU GOT DOUBTS ABOUT YOURSELF, WHICH IS WHY YOUR NAME IS MISSPELLED AND THE WAY YOUR NAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED! LMAO!

dubts wrote:
lol...really?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 9th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Here we go!, another 6-0 groupie, or better yet, the same bitch ass mark with another screename. HAHAHAHA, you online bangers are entertainment.

dubts wrote:
lol...really?

GorillaGardens
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by GorillaGardens » October 8th, 2017, 6:56 pm

[ This street was also home to a Trendy Click/gang called Sex Jerx...They claimed Deane Ave as a Click.[/quote]

My G homies told me about Sex Jerx... They 60s now

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2017, 2:03 am

old thread and i don't remember if i ever put mines down., here we go, far as i can remember right now, first off started out in the 1960s i lived on east 73rd street F13 neighborhood, just east of FLORENCITA PARK (Roosevelt Park), from there we moved to the Dog Town projects on North Main Street, grew up there all through the 1970's and from there we moved to the Rancho San Pedro projects, we lived right dead smack on the second street block (rancho park) where the second street mob and rsp homeboys had it going there every day homie, so i lived in Pedroh' for the next two decades, of course i moved out of the pjs after about a decade and lived the other decade all over the town, first street, second street, 8th street, 13st street, leland park neighborhood over by myler, i mean, i know Pedroh' homie, then i moved my family to Tj's Del Sol 13 neighborhood, we stayed there for 3 years, then i hoped bak to the gabacho side and been in Varrio San Ysidro turf ever since.

I did however live in a few other places here and there for short periods of time in between my days in Pedroh' ., For example, I lived for almost a year in Indio, on the gang map they show the Mountain View projects as Tre-9 cousins, but not when i was there, it was all mexs/raza, and South Side Indio Rifa was all over that place. I also lived for a year in LiL' Watts Bodger Park neighborhood in Hawthorne, right on Lemoli at the dead end by the canal next to the park, they were on the street like crazy all the time, lob bottles at passing cars firing off rounds all the time, ghetto bird like usual. I also had a few little stints in East Side Wilmas, I was cool with a lot of wilmeros, both west side and east side bak then, so no problems for me, except this one mofo chiken chit, but anyways, i think that's about it that i can remember, so simon man, southern california is my home, but when i die, i want to be buried in tj.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2017, 2:15 am

oh and i forgot one more place, i also been living off-and-on at sg.com since 2004, lol

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 16th, 2017, 4:41 pm

Venice 13 hood
And
HooVERS hood.

EMayoral
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by EMayoral » October 22nd, 2017, 11:43 pm

I've lived in the same stretch of Pico-Union, by the 110 freeway, until I moved to Fresno a few years ago.
The two main gangs were 18th Street (mainly the Hoover Locos and Red Shield cliques) and the Burlington Locos, and they have beef with each other. They rarely do anything more than tag now, but they used to shoot it out at Toberman Park pretty regularly.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » June 22nd, 2018, 11:47 am

Lived on 54th & Deane Ave up til age 10, which is 2 blocks north of Rolling 60's hood. I don't know if that area "Windsor Hills" is part of 60's hood or not... if it is it must be the very outskirts because I never thought that area had a strong gang presence...

Then from 10 to 18, I lived in the neighborhood of the School Yard Crips and 18th Street Rimpau Gangsters. Right on Longwood Ave between Venice & 17th Street.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » June 23rd, 2018, 1:54 pm

Rollin 20s bloods/ Drifters 13 (23rd street and La Salle)
Rollin 20s bloods (27th street and Harvard)
18 street/ Schoolyard crip (Washington bl and Redondo)
Harlem 30s crip (Jefferson and 12th ave)
Rollin 60s crip (Slauson and Chesley)
East side Torrance (220th street and Harvard)
Black p stones/ Easyriders 13 (27th street and 7th ave)

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » June 23rd, 2018, 1:58 pm

Also Rollin 20s bloods/ Harpys 13 (15th st and 5th ave)

HNIC
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Unread post by HNIC » June 23rd, 2018, 4:31 pm

MCS/MCLC - Manhattan/Country Club-11th... R20s were up the street across Pico
MFGC - Cloverdale/San Vicente
R20s - Gramercy/Pico-15th
55NHC - 54th/Normandie-Budlong... when I lived here there was no 51TGC yet... 54BTH was around but were small in numbers
WBC - Hillcrest/28th-29th... 30 deep on this block day or night
MCS - Edgewood/Queen Anne-Lucerne... there was always some SYC presence at the park, and right before I moved Hillside Vicious Crips were around
R40s and 18st - 41st/Raymond
GGC and 18st - Redondo/Adams-Westhaven
R40s - Garthwaite/6th Ave

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » June 29th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Born on 36th and Maple that's ES 36th St Gang hood.

Spend child hood years on 66th and San Pedro that's 6pacc ECC hood but you got F13, and BMS, and C14 around there.

117th and Berendo and 111th and New Hampshire SOXLOS HOOD where I became a man

Now live outta state. North of Seattle, they got all type of gangs we got SOXLOS (my lil cousins) 18st, F13, Wet Back Power (from Phoenix AZ), Desmadrosos "DSM" (homegrown varrio), South Land Villanos (pussy homegrown varrio) all these are SOUTHSIDERS. Then Blacks I seen Rollin 60s, GD Folks, Bloods (fakes), 74 Hoovers (don't want any beef with soxlos because "that's Cali beef") that's it.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”