Varrio DNA 73rd Street

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Varrio DNA 73rd Street

Unread post by alexalonso » March 15th, 2013, 10:32 pm

I been seeing Varrio DNA Street 73rd Street for that last 2 years near Broadway and Manchester area. Same area where 5th & Hill graffiti can be found. Anyone heard of DNA 73rd Street?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Varrio DNA 73rd Street

Unread post by alexalonso » December 20th, 2014, 3:52 am

Devils New Army or Drugs and Alcohol ?

mrdee

Unread post by mrdee » February 2nd, 2015, 9:50 am

DNA is a crew that stands for Drugs N Alcohol. I guess there claiming 13 now and im not sure what DNA stands for now. they do always write DNA73.

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 19th, 2017, 11:22 pm

I know some DNA's they claim florence Killa they cool with the east coast's. Them DNA been around for more then 10 years they came up around the same time as the INDOs and SPMs back in early to mid 2000s probably earlier. All them fools went to Bethune Middle School. Tag bangers trying to earn the 13

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm

Hypeman111 wrote:I know some DNA's they claim florence Killa they cool with the east coast's. Them DNA been around for more then 10 years they came up around the same time as the INDOs and SPMs back in early to mid 2000s probably earlier. All them fools went to Bethune Middle School. Tag bangers trying to earn the 13
Did DNA start off as a tagger crew? They dont sound like a gang. How did they start beefing with Florence?

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 22nd, 2017, 7:45 am

alexalonso wrote:
Hypeman111 wrote:I know some DNA's they claim florence Killa they cool with the east coast's. Them DNA been around for more then 10 years they came up around the same time as the INDOs and SPMs back in early to mid 2000s probably earlier. All them fools went to Bethune Middle School. Tag bangers trying to earn the 13
Did DNA start off as a tagger crew? They dont sound like a gang. How did they start beefing with Florence?
Yes they started off as a tagbanging crew. They have some serious members. Im pretty sure Florence pressed them and thats how beef started. Not to sure tho.