1978 East Los (East LA) Gang Territory Map - 1978

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Sali3s
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 1978 East Los (East LA) Gang Territory Map - 1978

Unread post by Sali3s » January 13th, 2017, 12:48 am

[quote="NewChinaTown626"]Ive always heard the OldChinaTown213/Victor Heights area was considered Eastern LA along with Lincoln Heights, of course not to be confused with East LA.

The neighrbohoods around CT/VHTS that claim WS were the paisa varrio WS Varrio Salitre Rifa which was around CT towards sunset. Also missing from the list is the now defuct Varrio Hill Top AKA Loma Alto which was in Victor Heights where theres plenty of hills and use to be peacocks.

The neighrbohood name of Victor Heights is interchangable with China Town which is going towards sunset/Echo Park.[/quote

Sali3s
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Sali3s » January 13th, 2017, 12:53 am

YES DIAMOND ST HAD TAGGED IN VSR TERF NOT CAUSE THEY TOOK OVER ONE OF DIAMONDS ST HOMEY HAD PAST AWAY LIZARD FROM DIAMOND ST N THEY WERE HAVING A CAR WASH ON VSR TERF WE'RE THE BBQ KING USE TO BE IN FRONT OF EVANS . DIAMOND ST HAD A PIECE TREATY SO VSR GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THE CAR WASH IN THEIR HOOD AT LONGEST THEY RESPECTED. BANDED FROM DIAMOND ST RIP HAS A COUSIN FROM VSR SHADOW THAT'S HOW BOTH GANGS STARTED TO BE COOL WITH EACH OTHER CAUSE OF THEM TWO CATS...

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 7th, 2017, 10:52 pm

West up Salitre? VSR died out around the area during my time in 2000s. I remember yall and that apartment and BBQ King. BBQ King was the spot! I believe they sold their property to the Orsini Luxuary apartments. During my time it was beef with yall. OBSx3 was starting to come back up but wasnt till around 2010s when they started bangin again but bangin was already dead in these areas. The hipsters and all the gentrification had a huge effect on all the hoods. It was time to hang up the flag.

VSR came out for a breif moment after 2010 though when the young homies from Korrupted Boyz the new china town hood beat up one of their affiliates. Yall old motha fuckaz came down to bang on some young ninjaz at alpine park lol. Was surprised yall was hangin w Maravilla.

A few years before that we had a run in with a Maravilla in the hood that threw me off. He thought we were eses and asked if we were surrats. That came outta his mouth. Maybe he couldnt tell cause it was night time lol. He ended up bein kool and asked if we wanted to sip on some cold ones. He looked to be around mid 30s or so and still down for his.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 7th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Sali3s wrote:YES THE OGS WE'RE PAISAS BUT ALL THE YOUNG KIDS THAT LIVE IN VSR HOOD HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO JUMP IN THAT WAS THE ONLY HOOD THERE THE NEXT HOOD WAS AHTS OR OLB BUT WHO WANTS TO JOIN A ASIAN GANG ESPECIALLY WHEN U CLAIM BLOODS IMAGINE I GET COURT IN OLB I GET TO COUNTY CLAIMING BLOODS U KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO LAST A SECOND IN THERE THE SURENOS WOULD OF CHECKED ME HAHAHA...IF U WERE FROM THE EARLY 90S BELIEVE ME OLB NEVER HAD BEEF WITH VSR THEY WOULDN'T START SHIT EACH GANG HAD THEIR OWN PROBLEMS VSR HAD TO TAKE CARE OF CHINATOWN N SUNSET WE'RE THE BURGER KING IS ONCE A SMALL GANG CALLED ARC TRY TO TAKE PART OF CHINATOWN N PART OF VSR TERF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN VSR CHASE THEM OUT IN A QUICKNESS....ALOT OF GANGS THAT REALLY GANG BANG KNEW ABOUT VSR NOW U HAVE ALL THIS YOUNGSTER JUST TALKING SMACK BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HEAR OR READ BUT ON REALITY THEY DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT...VSR N OBS R RELATED TO EACH OTHER THEY HAVE UNCLES COUSINS FROM BOTH GANGS....
only if you knew..there was a gang of mexicans from Lazy Boys..to be clear not Oriental Lazy Boyz. it was a click made by OLB. they even rumbled with wah ching. when the green light on TRG hit it messed up alot of homie relationships with asians and chicanos. thats when the OG running LB ended it and told them to just go join other ese hoods. they then got into hoods like clanton, highland park, echo park, avenues etc and disapeaered. some still personally stayed allies with us on a personal tip and would say soowoop every time they see us and we would still funktion.

it was later when we got spanish homies in the hood officially. them my boyz! i always fuck w em and be like whats up eshay?? lol. never ran into arc though. always tripped me out how ese hoods would really try to lay claim to china town? :shock:

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 5th, 2017, 4:05 pm

LITTLE VALLEY since 1942
Attachments
LittleValley1.jpg
LittleValley1.jpg (526.33 KiB) Viewed 2269 times

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 5th, 2017, 4:07 pm

V x EAST LA TRESE x R
Attachments
ELA134.jpg
ELA134.jpg (836.65 KiB) Viewed 2268 times

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 6th, 2017, 9:20 am

dam lonewolf the pics u posted dont show up nomore. i believe that was sunset blvd. the beginning of sunset that leads to hollywood.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 6th, 2017, 9:50 am

VARRIO WINTER GARDENS
VARRIO EAST LA 13 RIFA
VARRIO LITTLE VALLEY RIFA
WinterJardin.jpg
WinterJardin.jpg (426.73 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
ELA134.jpg
ELA134.jpg (836.65 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
LittleValley1.jpg
LittleValley1.jpg (526.33 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
CAN YOU SEE THE PICS NOW?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 6th, 2017, 10:04 am

i meant the olf flickz ya posted on this thread years back. good lookin tho.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 6th, 2017, 11:30 am

i still got most of those too, but the host site account that i was using to post up the pictures here before something happened and they're not showing up anymore, but now it is ez to upload directly as attachments., which one you looking for?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”