MARAVILLA'S

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 6th, 2013, 10:42 pm

In 1945 , Maravilla's lower class immigrant population consisted of about thirty-thousand Mexican families living within three square miles , four miles east of the Los Angeles civic center. Maravilla had nine gangs in its territory . Beginning at the eastern edge was "La Kern" . Going west five blocks was "La Ford Cutdowns". Northwest and down the hill on Floral near Eastern was "La Lopez".In the center of Maravilla was "El Hoyo".

Up the hill northwest to Hammel and Brannick was "El Lote". Further up the hill was "La Gerathy", the highest place in the neighborhood , altitude wise."La Rowan" was at the middle ,western edge . Coming around heading southeast , up the hill from "El Hoyo" was "La Marianna", followed by "La Third" which bordered on La Kern. Except for El Lote and El Hoyo , the gangs all bore street names.

La Kern was the largest gang in numbers . El Hoyo was the most notorious .My gang , La Marianna , was divided into groups , by age or behavior. The youngest were the...

Image

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 7th, 2013, 2:09 am

Image

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 7th, 2013, 2:13 am

Image

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 7th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Lonewolf wrote:In 1945 , Maravilla's lower class immigrant population consisted of about thirty-thousand Mexican families living within three square miles , four miles east of the Los Angeles civic center. Maravilla had nine gangs in its territory . Beginning at the eastern edge was "La Kern" . Going west five blocks was "La Ford Cutdowns". Northwest and down the hill on Floral near Eastern was "La Lopez".In the center of Maravilla was "El Hoyo".

Up the hill northwest to Hammel and Brannick was "El Lote". Further up the hill was "La Gerathy", the highest place in the neighborhood , altitude wise."La Rowan" was at the middle ,western edge . Coming around heading southeast , up the hill from "El Hoyo" was "La Marianna", followed by "La Third" which bordered on La Kern. Except for El Lote and El Hoyo , the gangs all bore street names.

La Kern was the largest gang in numbers . El Hoyo was the most notorious .My gang , La Marianna , was divided into groups , by age or behavior. The youngest were the...



i see major mistakes on here

and several other discrepencies




but I'll just give you the three major mistakes ... 3 for the SUR :mrgreen: and I'll let u figure out the other discrepencies:



1. how is possible that he is missing ARIZONA MARA - which is way older that LOTE MV by at least 30 years

2. how is possible that he is missing JUAREZ MARA - which is way older that LOTE MV by at least 30 years




3. and the biggest mistake is Up the hill northwest to Hammel and Brannick was never "El Lote MV" ... DEAD WRONG!




go ahead and take my post over to him at brown kingdome or whever else you're at now

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 7th, 2013, 12:50 pm

he he he, orale martinez, maybe you can phone bully and ask him yourself., lol

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 7th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Lonewolf wrote:he he he, orale martinez, maybe you can phone bully and ask him yourself., lol



i just registered over there at Brown Kingdome

under Martinez

go ahead and give me full VIP access and I will 8)

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 7th, 2013, 5:27 pm

elOriginalMartinez wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:he he he, orale martinez, maybe you can phone bully and ask him yourself., lol



i just registered over there at Brown Kingdome

under Martinez

go ahead and give me full VIP access and I will 8)


LOL @ VIP access :mrgreen:

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 7th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Martinez wrote: Lote Maravilla they came out in 1969

and thats not according to me -

but according to the founder of Lote Maravilla in the LA Times


How accurate do you think are those LA Times articles?

1. Would you agree to say that Barrios are a lot of the times ~> born before the later Varrio gangs?

2. Would you agree that a lot of the times the people getting interviewed throw a lot of weight on themselves?

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 8th, 2013, 12:10 pm

if anything this vato from Lote Mara would have thrown extras on it, as most do...

saying si'mon we're very old and we're original... but he didnt.

@ the time of the LA times interview, he had turned his life around and was doing out-reaches or was a community activist and there-fore had no reason to put extras on it

He was the founder of LMR....they started in 1969. Thats a fact.



I never heard anyone try and push Lote as an original MV until that vato, Trollin Rollin...

and now all you know he was never active... not even a real maravilla.....just had family from MV

he was talking about Ford isnt a real MV. Ford is OG maravilla!! what theFuck was he smoking


Rollin 'el Heavy was saying stupid things like Gage MV aint official...

Fuck Gay Bitches... but they're real Maravilla's... way more active then his so called hood

Rollin was never on the streets like that... never active like that....

and he was the only vato I ever ever heard try and push Lote as an original MV... cus he didnt know any better!





Thats my part of EAST LOS, Im truly born and raised there... I know what Im talking about.

the original Maravilla barrio's are:

El Hoyo MV-

Marianna MV

Juarez MV

Arizona MV

Kern MV

Ford MV

Lopez MV




then there was a 2nd way of MV gangs - of which Lote MV and Moeriya MV fall under ... a few more too

then a 3 wave that got in - during the end of Stoner era - where they absorbed many of the Stoner gangs in East Los



again - I know what Im talking.

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby AztecNinja » November 8th, 2013, 12:21 pm

Where does Rock MV stand in the timeline?

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 8th, 2013, 12:23 pm

* then A FEW DECADES after those original MV's,

there was a 2nd way of MV gangs - of which Lote MV and Moeriya MV fall under ... a few more too

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 12th, 2013, 9:33 pm

elOriginalMartinez wrote:if anything this vato from Lote Mara would have thrown extras on it, as most do...

saying si'mon we're very old and we're original... but he didnt.

@ the time of the LA times interview, he had turned his life around and was doing out-reaches or was a community activist and there-fore had no reason to put extras on it

He was the founder of LMR....they started in 1969. Thats a fact.



I never heard anyone try and push Lote as an original MV until that vato, Trollin Rollin...

and now all you know he was never active... not even a real maravilla.....just had family from MV

he was talking about Ford isnt a real MV. Ford is OG maravilla!! what theFuck was he smoking


Rollin 'el Heavy was saying stupid things like Gage MV aint official...

Fuck Gay Bitches... but they're real Maravilla's... way more active then his so called hood

Rollin was never on the streets like that... never active like that....

and he was the only vato I ever ever heard try and push Lote as an original MV... cus he didnt know any better!





Thats my part of EAST LOS, Im truly born and raised there... I know what Im talking about.

the original Maravilla barrio's are:

El Hoyo MV-

Marianna MV

Juarez MV

Arizona MV

Kern MV

Ford MV

Lopez MV




then there was a 2nd way of MV gangs - of which Lote MV and Moeriya MV fall under ... a few more too

then a 3 wave that got in - during the end of Stoner era - where they absorbed many of the Stoner gangs in East Los



again - I know what Im talking.


ey so que paso betweeen you and el rollin'?

rollin was claiming azmv
and somebody did come to his rescue on my forum
and that somebody did know some history
that somebody even knew some of my young ole homeboys


Ford MV as far as i understand it ~> was known as FORD STREET as late as 1953
before they threw in the MV in their name
he was talking about Ford isnt a real MV. Ford is OG maravilla!! what theFuck was he smoking


now i don't know about the part of you being born and raised.,
i understand what you're trying to imply
but that's besides the point..
you being lott 13 stoners 1980s

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby RuthlessCray » November 12th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Who came to Rollins rescue on the brown kingdom forum? I don't remember that. I just remember him going in and stirring up trouble. He obviously rode the short bus when he was a kid so why take him serious?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 12th, 2013, 11:38 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Who came to Rollins rescue on the brown kingdom forum? I don't remember that. I just remember him going in and stirring up trouble. He obviously rode the short bus when he was a kid so why take him serious?


i'm not taking Rollin' serious, i was asking what happened between Martinez and rollin

I now you hate Rollin with a passion

but
In case you don't remember Cray, it was CONX who came to his rescue

now that fool knew some history

not only newer history, but also older varrio history like 3rd street, JMV & GxL
CONX also knew some of my old boys, so i know he was on point

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 13th, 2013, 10:40 pm

lonewolf

I never gave you the ok to use my real placaso on this board.

I dont even use it on Allhood and I know 80% of the dudes there in real life, for many years - on some grown man pedo.



let me try and make a point = our varrios are not rivals ...

but even if they were, there should still be a certain amount of respect between older vatos

no crees?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 15th, 2013, 8:22 pm

i don't need no permission from you or anyone to post lo que se de mi rechingada ganas

i don't really give a rats ass whether your varrio and my old varrio are enemies or not

i'm not trying to gang bang or do any of that stupid shit at age 50, not in real life,
and most definetely not on-line

what are you afraid of?
that all those maravillas you continually disrespect will bring it up to you one day, o que?

and like i told you back at allhood before you hit the switch
i have no respect for you whatsoever

you talk a good game on-line so that's all that i have any interest when chopping it up with you
but other than that, you can go fuck a duck for all i care

an no i have no interest in meeting up with you and settlibng cara a cara either
so don't bother trying to come back at me with that ancient caveman mentality

now, can we get back to the topic at hand?

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 16th, 2013, 4:36 pm

i just one read one line of your fucken mamadas...

sabes que lonewolf ... Fuck you!!!

your a fucken punk whos been afraid to show his face from day one!!



all your american me BS is smoke screen

i asked you a long time ago to show your face ...

you wont cus theres something wrong with you... youre a rata or cop!!


so a la verga w you!!



keep fooling those who dont know any better that youre actually someone...

youre just an old scary ass vato

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 16th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Lonewolf wrote:i don't need no permission from you or anyone to post lo que se de mi rechingada ganas

i don't really give a rats ass whether your varrio and my old varrio are enemies or not

i'm not trying to gang bang or do any of that stupid shit at age 50, not in real life,
and most definetely not on-line

what are you afraid of?
that all those maravillas you continually disrespect will bring it up to you one day, o que?

and like i told you back at allhood before you hit the switch
i have no respect for you whatsoever

you talk a good game on-line so that's all that i have any interest when chopping it up with you
but other than that, you can go fuck a duck for all i care

an no i have no interest in meeting up with you and settlibng cara a cara either
so don't bother trying to come back at me with that ancient caveman mentality

now, can we get back to the topic at hand?


no one even knows who the fuck you really are, bitch-wolf !!!

not one soul can confirm who you are ....

after ten years of this... pfft... youre hiding something

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 16th, 2013, 4:45 pm

at least 15 to 20 real ppl know from this site and allhood know who the fuck I am, including alonso


now... who the fuck is bitchwolf

some vato that got ran out of LOS many decades ago and traded in his bandana for a badge!!


who theFuck wouldever need you respect, ese!!!

you aint shit...

not back then, not now... not ever.

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » November 16th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
you talk a good game on-line


every single person that knows me - some for 8 years or more - from sg.com and allhood will tell you Im the very same way in person as I on line...

even the black vatos that youre so scared of :mrgreen:

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 16th, 2013, 10:18 pm

ahh ya callate (stfu already)

go put a shank up your culo and stay suave (relax)

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8841
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby alexalonso » November 20th, 2013, 2:34 pm

elOriginalMartinez wrote:at least 15 to 20 real ppl know from this site and allhood know who the fuck I am, including alonso


now... who the fuck is bitchwolf

some vato that got ran out of LOS many decades ago and traded in his bandana for a badge!!


who theFuck wouldever need you respect, ese!!!

you aint shit...

not back then, not now... not ever.


We all do know Martinez, that's the truth for real.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » November 23rd, 2013, 1:49 am

well alright then, now that you got all that anger out and had your say
and now that you have alonso validating you as a super gangster chingon

can we move on and get on point with the topics?

o que? te awitas?

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » December 6th, 2013, 11:32 am

Lonewolf wrote:...My gang , La Marianna , was divided into groups , by age or behavior. The youngest were the...



so Bully from Clanton 14 wrote that original post, huh? ^ :roll:

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » December 6th, 2013, 11:55 am

elOriginalMartinez wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:...My gang , La Marianna , was divided into groups , by age or behavior. The youngest were the...



so Bully from Clanton 14 wrote that original post, huh? ^ :roll:


nelson menson


clantonero posted it, i never said he wrote it
you know how he's on the deep end with historical data

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » December 8th, 2013, 1:28 am

ese martinez, to your knowledge, when did MYA'MV come up?

what do you know about La Moereya, 'cause i don't know much about them

it is rumored that they branched off from Marianna
and that they been around a good 40+ years now

(?) no se yo

so i'm asking

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » December 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Lonewolf wrote:ese martinez, to your knowledge, when did MYA'MV come up?

what do you know about La Moereya, 'cause i don't know much about them

it is rumored that they branched off from Marianna
and that they been around a good 40+ years now

(?) no se yo

so i'm asking


40 years for la Moeriya Maravilla sounds about right

They came out in that last wave of traditional cholo MV gangs... same with Lote Mara (1969)


but before most of the East Los ~ Stoner gangas got absorbed into the MV car

which were the definitive last wave of MV gangs, to date.



I’ve always heard the same thing, that they were once a clique off Marianna Maravilla...

…I don’t think anyone has ever disputed that.


I knew an older vato from MYA MV when I was a teenager (pre-YA days)

Then I bumped into one or two in the condado at the end of 1992


From what I remember MYA MV main rivals were Latin Kings and Winter Gardens

They were on that side of EAST LOS. Im sure they had more rivals but those are the ones that stood out to me…



Why dont you invite that vato Santos from MMV - who wrote that original post - over here to sg.com?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » December 8th, 2013, 9:40 pm

SANTOS is not from MMV., whatever gave you that idea?
.. and he never wrote nor posted that MV post

besides that, he wont come to SG

SANTOS is not about gangs, he's about the "cultura and style"

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » December 8th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Lonewolf wrote:My gang , La Marianna , was divided into groups , by age or behavior. The youngest were the...


invite the vato who wrote this ^^^^^^ over here to sg.com

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » December 8th, 2013, 10:02 pm

AHH ESTE VATO., i don't know who wrote it

but i already told you who posted it
i just copied it over to here

i don't know where boogie is at lately, he's been m.i.a.
why don't you send him a wire?

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: September 25th, 2013, 9:41 am
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby elOriginalMartinez » December 8th, 2013, 11:28 pm

can you post up the rest of the original post re" Marianna Maravilla

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: MARAVILLA'S

Unread postby Lonewolf » December 9th, 2013, 8:05 pm

aguanta un rato

i was on a research mission

trying to put a bigger picture together
for the history blog pages., ya me conoces

i was probing, trying to fill in some gaps

you did help some

gracias


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests