C-WALK or Crip Walking

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: C-WALK

Unread post by JR » January 8th, 2005, 4:54 am

Crip walkin is a hip hop dance now wtf happened?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 15th, 2005, 11:08 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
Individual wrote:aint no such thing as a new york cuzz or blood
how would you know? man do you know hod deep the bloods and crips are in the ny ? they deeper then the cali sets sh-t i bet crenshaw mafia in new york more active then the mafias in inglewood and they deeper unlike the 14 deep cmg niggas in cali.

i aint tryin to have theis eastcoast niggas back but im being real
KILLJOY WHY DO YOU DISLIKE KALI BLOODS? JUST WANNA KNOW PIMP. IF I AINT MISTAKEN ARENT YOU A B DAWG?
they soft.

simple as that i mean hey some of em can probaly woop my a-ss and shoot me but hey they still soft they at the bottom of the gang chain out here

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 16th, 2005, 4:17 pm

ManiacMac wrote:PAPI CHULO, damed right! Here are no real G´s in Germany.
Only me! Germany=Land of the Fakes! I wanna get out here!

Back to the C-Walk....

I don´t give a fu-- about what the people say...
I saw it in the videos, I do it. It ain´t save no more! That´s what it is.
Yeah cause its in video's makes it cool. Right? Have some fuc_in respect.

tmoney183

Unread post by tmoney183 » February 10th, 2005, 7:56 pm

Back to the topic of this it is commercialized tons not only by snoop though so you can't be on snoops case, cube duz it n even lil bow wow so its mostly commercial goin out to a wider audience

i don't think they should phrase it as the "C walk" when its dancing cuz the meaning of the C-Walk is completely different then just a dance cuz most the time people doin some other dance callin it the c-walk

But, Crips often C-walked after shooting or killing a rival gang member, in many cases spelling out messages with their feet.

so it aint much as a west/east thing its more sending a message that is very offensive towards rivals of the crips... I think thats the problem with commercial rappers who have gang roots.... they get carried of with the hype of bein rich n famous and start doing some gang signs thinkin that the fans won't care or imitate it but by them doing that it has probobly increased the chance of influencing fake-gangbangin...... I think the crip walk should be left on the streets cuz most people r imitating a message someone made not knowing what it means... n thats foolish ... im not sayin there no real crip sets in europe,east, ect... but im sayin it influenced the people that have started fake gangbangin....

-tmoney

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 13th, 2005, 9:42 pm

THE TRUTH C WALK AINT A DANCE OUT HERE IN BROOKLYN PEOPLE LAUGH AND HAVE FUN WHEN THEY KIDS WHO ARE NOT AFFILIATED WHATSOEVER TO CRIPS C WALK,WHILE ME A CRIP COULD GET BANGED ON FOR DOING BOTTOM LINE IT AINT I DANCE, AND IF U AINT AFFILIATED YOU SHOULDNT BE SEEN DOING IT.3X

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 13th, 2005, 9:58 pm

blah blah the crip walk is a f-cking joke ok end it

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2005, 7:34 pm

OBVIOUSLY IT AINT NO JOKE CUZ NIGGAZ GET BEAT UP AND SHOT UP OVA THE DANCE AND WHERE U DO IT IF U AINT CRIP DONT C-WALK POINT BLANK BOTTOM LINE.3X

67thblocclocc

Re: C-WALK 67th BLOcC Cuhz

Unread post by 67thblocclocc » March 2nd, 2005, 10:35 pm

WTF yall niggas talkin bout none yall C-walk down fo the hood witha c-walk

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 4th, 2005, 8:16 am

HALF OF THESE NIGGZ ON THIS SITE AINT BUT IVE BEEN DOWN FOR THE CAUSE FOR 6 YEARS.3X

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 4th, 2005, 10:08 am

BG MLOCO wrote:HALF OF THESE NIGGZ ON THIS SITE AINT BUT IVE BEEN DOWN FOR THE CAUSE FOR 6 YEARS.3X
ROTFLMAO. This weenie. You are a joke!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 4th, 2005, 10:24 am

LOL

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » March 7th, 2005, 7:54 am

"they soft.

simple as that i mean hey some of em can probaly woop my a-ss and shoot me but hey they still soft they at the bottom of the gang chain out here"

Well if beating the shit out of and/or killing you isn't considered hard anymore, I'm curious what your standards are. You expect them to saw your head off and mail the videotape to a website? As for the crip walk being a joke, look at the words. CRIP. WALK. If you'll call a pre-established bit of gang culture a joke, you might as well swing by your nearest west coast house party and tell the nearest crip he's a joke, because that's one of the ways he shows he claims his gang. You gotta remember, their banging hasn't stopped just because a couple fruitcakes want to copy their "fly moves." For him it's meaning hasn't changed, the same as everybody wearing blue and red hasn't changed the fact that a norteno, crip, blood or sureno will still shoot you for wearing the wrong color. That's because what other people do doesn't concern the banger. If you go into his world and do it, THEN it concerns him, and all the excuses in the world of "it's a hip-hop dance" won't matter. Because to him, it isn't. That's where it started, and for him that's where it still is. I consider it playing with fire, and I'm speaking from personal experience. Because I had a real problem with other people doing it, and they were dealt with. It's best just to leave it alone, and that goes for me now too. TAKE NOTES SNOOP.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 7th, 2005, 8:30 am

OLO PLZ GET ALIFE AND GET OFF OF MY NUTS THANK YOU.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 7th, 2005, 8:46 am

Speaking of C-Walk I saw some fools in the club C-walking and throwing up the W. So I ask them, you from the West? Turns out they were from a Crip set in Southside Jamaica Queens, when they gave me dap they threw the C up. I thought it was a trip that they would actually throw up the Dub, but what can you say, at least they represented a set to be C-walking like that.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 7th, 2005, 10:21 am

u will get killed for doin it.. real shit... if u aint a banger.. ull get mobbed on for claimin it.. this shit is a lifestyle.. gangbangin aint no dayjob.. its a lifestyle.. and if u do a c walk in front of a blood.. they gunna get u.. same thing for b walk in front of a crip... why cant yall just understand DONT DO THAT SHIT.. why cant yall clown dance or some shit.. have FUN dont try to be what you arent..

Flexodus

Unread post by Flexodus » March 20th, 2005, 1:32 pm

ManiacMac wrote:Thats fuckedup. In America you will get shot by some Bloods or what (In Germany aren´t any Bloodz).
What´s going on?
Well, in Holland you do. There's Allmighty C's here as well

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 8:30 am

COLD BEAR WHERE DID U C THEM CRIPS CUZ ONLY MY SET ETG AND 55NHC ARE THE ONLY SETS THAT THROW UP A W IN QNZ, BUT I LIVE IN ENY CROOKLYN, SO U PROBABLY SEEN ONE OF MY HOMIES MY SET IS FROM SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA, AND WE PUTS IT DOWN, TO KIDLOCC GOOD POST CUZ MY LIL BROTHER IS C-WALKIN AND I TELL THIS LIL NIGGA STOP CUZ IT AINT NO DANCE AND THEN MY AND MY GIRL WATCH THE C-WALK DVD THE OTHER DAY BY CJ MAC AND NOW SHE WANTS TO LEARN THE WALK AND PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IT AINT NO DANCE I HAD TO BARK ON HER CUZ THESE IGNITE ASS PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY GETTING THEMSELVES INTO . 3X

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 6th, 2012, 11:02 am

Serena William did a Crip Walk after winning gold medal in London http://www.streetgangs.com/features/080 ... -walk-gold

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”