Compton Varrio 3 (CV3)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Compton Varrio 3 (CV3)

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 5th, 2004, 5:15 pm

Anybody ever heard of CV3 "VESTA STREET" as a clique ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: CV3 COMPTON VARRIO 3

Unread post by bgcasper » December 13th, 2004, 7:07 am

VESTA street in lokotes hood no ?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 13th, 2004, 6:13 pm

What about from back in the 80's ?, because I seen that on a magazine, just can't remember wether it was Teen Angel, Lowrider or that other one (Q-VO/G.Q.) or something like that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 13th, 2004, 8:34 pm

possible cause the lokotes wasnt that big in the days ....and the flat was still around their old hood i mean the west of willowbrook wasnt lokotes it was flat but the 133 aka cv3 was deep back than ....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 14th, 2004, 9:40 pm

Hey, bgCASPER you have any old history knowledge of any CV?

I know you're down with current times no doubt at all, but what about some long lost historia?

I remember in the 70's the Compton Varrios were CVTF, CVL36, CV70, CV3 & ONE-FIVE-FIVE, at least those were the ones I would hear about.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 15th, 2004, 1:14 am

WELL back THEN IT WAS VARRIO 5 I WOULD LET THE HOMIE BUMPER FOR THAT OLD SCHOOL VETERANO SHIT ....LOLOL IM NOT THAT OLD ...THE VARRIO U JUST LISTED WAS THERE IN THE DAYZ I DONT REMEMBER NO BKM OR NO OFA OR EVEN LPS back THEN ...I EVEN CAN REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN SOME CV 'S WAS CRIPPIN' HARD WE HAD CHICANOS CLAIMIN RIPS WHO BROKE AND NOW ARE CLAIMIN CV'S LOLOLOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 15th, 2004, 1:15 am

WELL back THEN IT WAS VARRIO 5 I WOULD LET THE HOMIE BUMPER FOR THAT OLD SCHOOL VETERANO SHIT ....LOLOL IM NOT THAT OLD ...THE VARRIO U JUST LISTED WAS THERE IN THE DAYZ I DONT REMEMBER NO BKM OR NO OFA OR EVEN LPS back THEN ...I EVEN CAN REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN SOME CV 'S WAS CRIPPIN' HARD WE HAD CHICANOS CLAIMIN RIPS WHO BROKE AND NOW ARE CLAIMIN CV'S LOLOLOL

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2004, 9:08 am

"VETERANO SHIT" WHY YOU GOTTA GO THERE DOG, EVEN YOU GOT SOME VETERANOS THAT HELPED WITH THE SCHOOL' RIGHT?

Anyways on another note, you made mention of 155 being CV5 and you're on the money with it, (I guess is kinda the same thing to me), but on that same note, correct me if you would sir but am I not correct that CVSegundo also uses or 'used' CV2?

Under the same, what other #street CVarrios shorten it also?
For ex: CV3 (133)

CV117ST?
CV118ST?
CV119ST?
CV124ST?
CV126ST?
CV132ST?

PEACE MY MAN

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 15th, 2004, 8:43 pm

A LOT OF THE OTHERS DIDNT EVEN EXIST IN THE DAYS ..FOR EXAMPLE THE 117 WAS A SOUTH LOS CLICC WHO BROKE OFF ...THE 126 IS A CLICC OF LARGO 36 AKA COMPTON FINEST ,THE 124 ARE CHICANOS OUT OF MONA PARK LIKE THE TG ARE CHICANOS OUT OF NHCC AND TKS ARE CHICANOS OUT OF SSCC AND CVCG ARE CHICANOS OUT OF BUTLER KELLY OR WILLOW STREET ARE CHICANOS OUT OF TANAS BKM ARE VATOS OUT OF ATF AND THOSE VARRIOS WERE INSIDE BLACC OWNED HOODS..IT WAS ONLY LATINOS HAVIN A LIL CLICC INSIDE OF THE BLACC HOOD AND SOME OF THEM BEGAN AS CRIPS AND TURNED SUR AS SOON AS THEIR HOMIES HIT THE PN THAN THEY ALL TURNED CV'S WITH THE TIME AND BELIEVE ME I STILL REMEMBER SOME VATOS THAT USE TO RIDE WITH THEIR BLACC RESPECTIVE HOODS AND THROWIN CC'S AND SHIT BUT IT WAS NEVER THE CASE FOR LARGO CV70 CV5 CV3 CVTF THOSE VARRIOS WERE BIGGER AND INDEPENDANT AND DIDNT BROKE OFF BLACC HOOD AND WASNT THE LATINOS REJECTS OUT OF A CRIP SIDE .... AND THEY WERE SUR SINCE back IN THE DAYS ...NOW THE CV SEGUNDO'S CASE IS A BIT DIFFERENT SOMOENE TOLD ME THEY CLAIM CV SEGUNDO CAUSE THEY WAS A SECOND COMPTON AND THEY STARTED IN THE PARAMOUNT SAINT STREETS SOME VATOS TOLD ME THAT SOME CVTF STARTED THAT VARRIO AND IT WAS A COMPTON INVASION AGAINST DOG PATCH AND PARAMOUNT HOODS ...THIS IS NOT SURE ITS WHAT I HEARD CAUSE AS YOU KNOW NOWADAY THOSE VARRIOS ARE IN WAR . NOW I WAITING THE OPINION OF BUMPER AND OTHER COMPTON VATOS ON THIS ONE CAUSE ITS THE WAY I SAW THINGS ...back THEN U DIDNT HAVE ALL THOSE CV'S U HAD ALL THE BIG AND PRELISTED ONES BUT IN EVERY COMPTON HOOD U HAD A CHICANO CLICC HAGIN ON ONE SIDE OF THE BLOCC AND THOSE CLICAS BECAME CV'S BUT LATER ON ...SOME CLICAS GOT EVEN JUMP INTO BIGGER CV'S THE 70'S GOT MOST OF THEIR HOODS BY JUMPIN SMALL LOST LATIN CLIKAS INTO THEIR SIDE ..THOSE CLIKA COULD HAVE BEEN INDEPENDANT CV'S IF THE 70'S WOULDNT JUMP THEM IN ...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2004, 8:55 pm

Beatiful MR CASPER, gracias carnal for that going back to roots history, TE LO APRECIO.

but, DO YOU KNOW IF ANY OF THOSE LATER STREET NUMBER VARRIOS USE A SHORTENED VERSION INITIALS LIKE CV3 & CV5 & CV2?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 17th, 2004, 3:19 am

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

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 17th, 2004, 8:42 pm

They sure do sound like clikas names to me.

Back in mid 70's I used to visit some familia in Lynwood, and we would go buy beer and carne for the grill, then my primos and I would go down and play some basketball, and I used to check out the graffitti, and surely I remember the big name brands, but also remember seeing CV2, CV7 & CV9 that is why I asked the question if anybody else from those street number varrios shortened their initials. Also back in the day CV5 which I know is 155th ST as you mentioned, you would hear it referred as ONE-FIVE-FIVE all the time, these vatos had a reputation all the way to N.E.L.A.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 17th, 2004, 9:40 pm

do the CV's sometimes leave out "CV" when they write it? because the last time i was in LA i seen 117st tagged with no CV in front of it.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 8th, 2005, 10:03 pm

YEH THE CV IS LEFT OUT ALOT SUCH AS CVL36 LOTS OF THE TIME YOU WILL JUST SEE L36 EVEN WITH TAT'S.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 9th, 2005, 7:23 am

Never saw CV5, but as for CV3, to me its always been a pretty much a dead gang, mostly old timers and crack heads and not alot of new blood, from my days on the streets they stuck to that area around the compton indoor

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 10th, 2005, 2:48 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Never saw CV5, but as for CV3, to me its always been a pretty much a dead gang, mostly old timers and crack heads and not alot of new blood, from my days on the streets they stuck to that area around the compton indoor

YOU STILL SEE TAGGING FROM THESE FOOLS AT THE SAME SPOT MAYBE ON THE CORNER OF LONG BEACH BLVD. AND PALMER ST. BUT THATS IT BECAUSE THEM FOOLS FROM THE M.O.B. ARE GIVING IT TOO THESE FOOLS.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 14th, 2005, 1:20 pm

Yeah even back then, we never worried much about CV3 when we'd roll to the compton indoor....HEY i dont like the way BgCASPER said that mexican gangs in compton that came out a black hood are rejects. (he said it a while back)Shit CVBKM's could have joined up CV70...traditionally mexicans living in that hood would be expected to be 70's...but not anymore. So how is BKM for example a reject gang?? Doing your own thing doesnt mean your a reject. CV70 does its own thing, and just cuz we're all mexican doesnt mean we gotta follow along.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 15th, 2005, 2:20 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Yeah even back then, we never worried much about CV3 when we'd roll to the compton indoor....HEY i dont like the way BgCASPER said that mexican gangs in compton that came out a black hood are rejects. (he said it a while back)Shit CVBKM's could have joined up CV70...traditionally mexicans living in that hood would be expected to be 70's...but not anymore. So how is BKM for example a reject gang?? Doing your own thing doesnt mean your a reject. CV70 does its own thing, and just because we're all mexican doesnt mean we gotta follow along.

DON'T TRIP OFF THAT BUSTA B.G. CASPER HE WAS A WANNABEE SOUTHSIDE BOMPTON CRIP.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 16th, 2005, 4:15 pm

oh was he? LOL i remember reading him saying that dude Lane that is suspected of shooting Tupac was killed by another South Side Crip...thats not what i heard, i heard he got killed by a PoCCet Hood Crip....i was right by there when it happened on Alondra Blvd at a car wash. Right after it happened me and some homies went over there cuz we heard "hey that nigga that killed Tupac just got smoked!" That dude Lane pulled up and he had some money issues with the cat that shot em. I think he owed Lane some money and that dude was thinking Lane was gonna blast so he blasted on Lane first. i heard this from dudes that was there when it happened. I could be wrong but a nigga that was there when that shit went down said that nigga that blasted was a nigga from Poccet Hood.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 17th, 2005, 1:46 am

I HEARD THE SAME.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 16th, 2006, 12:37 am

didnt CV3 smoke Smoker AL from MOB?

yeah i heard them fools was sorta clicked up with Santana

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 16th, 2006, 2:19 pm

man i thought these cats were a dying breed but looks like i was wrong this hood is still active. I been hearing these dudes kick up dust around their way

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 17th, 2006, 5:17 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:man i thought these cats were a dying breed but looks like i was wrong this hood is still active. I been hearing these dudes kick up dust around their way

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BEING ACTIVE AS FAR AS ON THE STREETS BUT THEY ARE STILL AROUND I GUESS, BUT REALLY I JUST SEE TAGGING AROUND SWAPMEET.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2006, 9:44 pm

[quote="Y.G."][quote="streetsIswatchin"]man i thought these cats were a dying breed but looks like i was wrong this hood is still active. I been hearing these dudes kick up dust around their way[/quote]

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BEING ACTIVE AS FAR AS ON THE STREETS BUT THEY ARE STILL AROUND I GUESS, BUT REALLY I JUST SEE TAGGING AROUND SWAPMEET.[/quote]...THEY ON THEY WAY DOWN BUT THEIR BG CLICC STILL ACTIVE .

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Compton Varrio 3 (CV3)

Unread post by yourmomslover » December 3rd, 2018, 2:43 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Anybody ever heard of CV3 "VESTA STREET" as a clique ?
Never heard of thats always been the homies as far as i know on vesta oris even by phcc they cool with some homies CVTF

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2018, 5:55 am

yep that what i was sayin its dead end locos clika of tf over there up to the dead end of poccet hood i think chopper from over there

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2018, 12:09 am

Was CV3 the third varrio in Compton? If so, what year and who was first and second?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 17th, 2018, 2:57 am

no i think cv3 started around 133 street north west cpt and expanded to all over compton

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » June 19th, 2019, 10:06 am

alexalonso wrote:Was CV3 the third varrio in Compton? If so, what year and who was first and second?
I heard exactly this from 2 older guys from cv3 which took me by surprise cuz i woulda never thought that. One of them told me the first one was 155 or 127, one of the streets cant remember for sure. Cv segundo was the second and cv3 the third. And a lot of the other ones came from crip hoods. I think he said cv3 was started in the 60s or 70s.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”