Question about white cripps or Bloods

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PolakoBandito

Question about white cripps or Bloods

Unread post by PolakoBandito » August 27th, 2003, 1:32 am

When hanging out with their black homies do they also refer to them and call each other niggas, or do the black cripps/bloods find it offensive? I guess this question could also relate to hispanic/asian cripps/bloods in relations to black cripps/bloods (the majority).

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Question about white cripps or Bloods

Unread post by Y.G. » August 27th, 2003, 1:41 am

I DON'T GET OFFENDED WHEN ITS ONE OF MY REAL HOMEBOYZ THATS SAYIN IT NOT MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE.

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » August 27th, 2003, 3:13 am

My NIgga

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » August 27th, 2003, 6:23 am

:twisted: I don't know any real true blood who would allow a white boy/girl get down with the set. There are some mexican and samoan bloods though.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 27th, 2003, 6:45 am

First off there aren't many Hispanics that are in Blood or Crip gangs..Second if there is they are usually mixed(half black, half latino). I know a couple of Hispanics that are Bloods and they don't use the term "nigga" with any one. I don't know why they just don't. Now in Arizona that's a different story...They was this crip gang in South Phoenix with a gang of Mexicans and I heard them call each other "Nigga" But it's different over there then it is here....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2003, 7:42 am

lol stone there is white boy in your hood lololol and i don't know a big set in l.a that never had a white boy who was down in his history lol even us we had a white boy and the parc village had a white rider famous and that hood is real ...but i agree they rare one in a million ....

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 27th, 2003, 10:05 am

Stone wrote::twisted: I don't know any real true blood who would allow a white boy/girl get down with the set. There are some mexican and samoan bloods though.
thats preety ignorant, fucc the color of a persons skin if your down your down....

PolakoBandito

Unread post by PolakoBandito » August 27th, 2003, 4:15 pm

Do the white cripps/bloods join out of contacts (hanging out with other cripps/bloods), or because they grow up in same neighboorhood (or ghetto if you want to call it that)? Was there any white cripps/bloods that came from average or rich families?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 27th, 2003, 9:42 pm

Whites in Crip sets usually come from the neighborhood and they're accepted as down white boys. Most white Crips I've seen or known came from West LA sets like Geer Gang and PBG's. They talked just like their homeboys but I never heard them say "nigga".

As for Bloods, a guy in my neighborhood had a cousin from Swan Bloods and he said they had some whites and Mexicans. That was a long time ago, though.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2003, 7:59 am

E\S LUDERS PARK have a white boy his name is yg white boy lol so don't telling me that no real bloods have white boys in their set

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 28th, 2003, 8:29 pm

whitekid wrote:
Stone wrote::twisted: I don't know any real true blood who would allow a white boy/girl get down with the set. There are some mexican and samoan bloods though.
thats preety ignorant, fucc the color of a persons skin if your down your down....
ignorant??? are you serious...LoL...checc this, if you down, and you know you down, you won't need to claim a set homie!! no set, no hood, nobody can make you down...its either in you or not...represent yourself...

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 28th, 2003, 9:17 pm

ok you just made your self look like a complete fool.....i dont really need to explain why.....

heythere

Unread post by heythere » August 28th, 2003, 9:48 pm

whitekid wrote:
sure, color isnt important, "whitekid"

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 28th, 2003, 11:36 pm

yeah there is a few white cats from mansfield gangsta crips, one white girl and i kno there is a white guy, prolly more cuz mansfield hood in a pretty mixed hood, lots of white people. I'm sure there some white cats from schoolyard to, and i kno there is a few mexicans from schoolyard. 1 crip hood that was ova here that aint exisist no more had a few pinoys, and atleast 20 mexicans in it. They usually the hardest in the hood cuz they stand out and gotta prove they self more then the niggaz. Mexicans round here all say nigga, and nobody really trip on it, but white catz, only when they mixed peeps is coo with them sayin nigga. But homie right bout white catz bein in west la gangs, cuz there is lots of white people tryna move back ova here south of olympic and shit tryna take they old neighborhoods back that the blacks and mexicans took long time ago.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 29th, 2003, 10:08 am

heythere wrote:
whitekid wrote:
sure, color isnt important, "whitekid"
Wow I am white and im a kid, my user name reflects me you idiot

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 1:58 pm

I know this white girl from bricc blocc out in o.c where i gets my bomb from...

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » August 29th, 2003, 2:48 pm

samdoobie wrote:First off there aren't many Hispanics that are in Blood or Crip gangs..Second if there is they are usually mixed(half black, half latino). I know a couple of Hispanics that are Bloods and they don't use the term "nigga" with any one. I don't know why they just don't. Now in Arizona that's a different story...They was this crip gang in South Phoenix with a gang of Mexicans and I heard them call each other "Nigga" But it's different over there then it is here....
No disrespect but I don't reconize B's and C's outside the LA area as "true B and C". I see them as copy cats or peep who were put on by someone for financial reasons(gangstas slangin dope in they're town). I know that peeps are claimin sets and killin everywhere but I only consider LA area G's as being true. I was born and my family is from e/s 92 bishop and I know atleast 10 mexicans who ride for them.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » August 29th, 2003, 3:09 pm

bgCASPER wrote:lol stone there is white boy in your hood lololol and i don't know a big set in l.a that never had a white boy who was down in his history lol even us we had a white boy and the parc village had a white rider famous and that hood is real ...but i agree they rare one in a million ....
Casper, it's a fact that anyone can get down with a Crip set. Crippin is mainstream now and even before Snoop/eastsidaz Crips would put anyone on white boys and all. 3 generations/members of my family have been claim e/s BSP and I've haven't seen or heard of a white boy running with the dogs. I have a few mixed homies and I've meet a few mixed 89 swans. The differance between B's & C's (my opinion). You have to be hard, cold, respected, and from the hood to be a blood. Crips will put on anybody. I'm not saying that there's isn't hard cold crips out there. I'm saying that most people "want to be crips" and crip from the city will put them on. My cousin went to school in the valley and we witnessed crips jumping in whiteboys/girls in. Hell a grip of Gardena and West Covina gangsta crips are white. Back in the day, we had a shoot-out with some pasadena raymonds and i re-call 4 of them being white.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 29th, 2003, 6:58 pm

you got a point ... true , some blood hoods use to be more selective , but do you consider compton out of l.a gangs ? cause if that is the case then its gettin' ridiculous ,since your own hood claim an out of l.a street ...lol

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » August 30th, 2003, 10:12 am

I don't know if my information will be relevent since I'm not in LA but the white and south asian members of mostly black gangs here in London call their black (and white) homeboys 'nigga' all the time and noone takes offence.

bonqutta

Unread post by bonqutta » September 1st, 2003, 3:38 pm

snowman thats in england this is LA now if one them white boyz from england come down in the south central sayin wat up nigga he would get jump or hurt real bad so boo boo u jus tell them to stay up in england ok

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 1st, 2003, 4:26 pm

Interesting topic that kind of relates to this: http://www.mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessages.c ... &FID=2&c=1

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » October 1st, 2003, 7:44 pm

m
Last edited by BIG RUSTY on February 24th, 2004, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

s-dizzile

Unread post by s-dizzile » October 1st, 2003, 8:00 pm

yeah thier are a few whiteboys in some hoods, i know back when i was younger my cousin from 52 hoover his best hommie was also from hoover and they called him snowman- and i thought it was a whiteboy from 60's also but i dont know what they call him, and my other hommie barell from south side compton crip, he got a white hommie also from south side and them niggaz aint no punks either.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 2nd, 2003, 8:08 am

lol yes we have white boys in all east side compton sets and a lot in park village , and the white boys in my hood are down we also have samoan and mexicans and they crip hard .its the reason i didn't agree with stone , but tell me who you know from the south ?

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 2nd, 2003, 9:11 am

WestLA BFGC3s got some white boys...two...Lil No good and Baby Casper...

The 60s got some white bois from their hood too....

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » October 3rd, 2003, 5:28 pm

m
Last edited by BIG RUSTY on February 24th, 2004, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » October 3rd, 2003, 11:07 pm

some white boys put in work then most nigags thas from black hoods. The nigags make em

CB4

Unread post by CB4 » November 2nd, 2003, 3:33 am

So there´s white crips? thats good, but i question, in the gang culture that is los angeles, there are no white gangs ???

InterestedGuy

Unread post by InterestedGuy » December 2nd, 2003, 11:25 pm

Hi all, no gang affiliation here, just someone that has been visiting this website almost since the beginning.

I know there's gangs in L.A. county that have members of races other than the majority. But my question is, what happens when they go to prison? Because we all know things in the pen can be quite different than out on the street in terms of politics and whatnot. Are these "minorities" accepted/watched out for in jail by their homies from the streets? For example, what about these white Crip or Blood members, or Black 18th street members?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 22nd, 2004, 4:12 pm

Rediculous, this thread is anyway. I have been in 1300 in downtown, pigs trying to get me killed cause I wouldnt talk. I will say this one last time.
Any black gang that has whites in it are using that fool. They are getting back stabbed every time he is not around and he is the mark.
If he ends up in the joint, he had better quit the brotha limp, straighten out that hat, and pray no one makes him to be a wigger or he is gonna be swiss cheese. Can you imagine what would happen if he made it on the B facility 4 yard at Pelican Bay? There would be nothing left of him.......

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 22nd, 2004, 4:28 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Rediculous, this thread is anyway. I have been in 1300 in downtown, pigs trying to get me killed cause I wouldnt talk. I will say this one last time.
Any black gang that has whites in it are using that fool. They are getting back stabbed every time he is not around and he is the mark.
If he ends up in the joint, he had better quit the brotha limp, straighten out that hat, and pray no one makes him to be a wigger or he is gonna be swiss cheese. Can you imagine what would happen if he made it on the B facility 4 yard at Pelican Bay? There would be nothing left of him.......
And that is the truth. Fantasy and reality clash real hard on the ultimate battlefield. Those that don't know and haven't seen it can sit here and say "white boys bang" and "I know some white boys harder than blacks"...may very well be true until those gates slam shut. Billy the Crip from whatever gang he was claiming on the streets becomes the local bitch for the white boys. He will now get visits from his girl and she BETTER bring him dope, his momma BETTER send him money weekly, that package BETTER arrive once a quarter, and he BETTER shave his ass so nobody gets burnt when entering that muhfuc*ka.
Please believe it.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”