Pasadena, California

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pasadena, California

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 2nd, 2004, 12:42 pm

DONT GET IT TWISTED THERE ARE SOME REAL RED RAG'S THAT I RESPECT, AND HAVE MUCH LOVE FOR BUT THESE SIDE LINE BUSTA AND THATS ON THE REAL. THE GAME IS ABOUT TO CHANGE WHATCH AND LEARN. RAYMOND OUT!

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 2nd, 2004, 6:11 pm

Since you're from Raymond, do you have any knowledge of where the Tip Top Bloods are located?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 2nd, 2004, 8:22 pm

First of all in Pasadena someone told me not all the blood sets get along.

Actually i hear they all have problems with one another. And the Raymonds? Well lets just say they are real smart with their movements and where they hang. Cause the cops and Lanes don't like em, and also i heard some Chicano's in Pasadena hate Crips.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 2nd, 2004, 10:36 pm

Kev1 wrote:Since you're from Raymond, do you have any knowledge of where the Tip Top Bloods are located?
there's a map here--> http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/prac.html it shows all the turfs in Pasadena

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 2nd, 2004, 10:37 pm

oh wait my fault, that map doesn't show Tip Tops turf...

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 3rd, 2004, 8:26 am

George wrote:First of all in Pasadena someone told me not all the blood sets get along.

Actually i hear they all have problems with one another. And the Raymonds? Well lets just say they are real smart with their movements and where they hang. Cause the cops and Lanes don't like em, and also i heard some Chicano's in Pasadena hate Crips.

NOW THIS DUDE IS MAKIN A LIL SENSE. THE RED RAGS DO GOT PROBLEMS with EACH OTHER. MAJOR RED GANGS IS PDL AND SLG. THE REST IS LIL PUNK CREWS NOT TOO FAR FROM THE KINGS MANOR AREA. TIP TOP? PLEASE THATS JUST SOME BUSTA WANNABE RED RAG CREW. THEY NO REAL THREAT AT ALL ALONG with THE SUMMIT PUNKS AND I KEEP LAUGHIN WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE ASK ABOUT THE PROJECT GANGSTAS, LOL. IF YA'LL ONLY KNEW. I DONT SEE HOW THEY EVEN SURFACED AS A GANG ON THIS SITE. THEY HAVE NO TURF. U CAN FIND MOST OF THOSE PUNKS AROUND THE SAME PLACE. CHICANOS IN DENA ALLY with THE CRIPS AND RED RAGS DEPENDIN ON WHERE THEY FROM. CRIPS IS COOL with VILLA BOYS AND SOUTHSIDES. NORTHSIDES IS LIKE CHICANO RED RAGS...

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 3rd, 2004, 5:34 pm

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
George wrote:First of all in Pasadena someone told me not all the blood sets get along.

NOW THIS DUDE IS MAKIN A LIL SENSE. THE RED RAGS DO GOT PROBLEMS with EACH OTHER. MAJOR RED GANGS IS PDL AND SLG. THE REST IS LIL PUNK CREWS NOT TOO FAR FROM THE KINGS MANOR AREA. TIP TOP? PLEASE THATS JUST SOME BUSTA WANNABE RED RAG CREW. THEY NO REAL THREAT AT ALL ALONG with THE SUMMIT PUNKS AND I KEEP LAUGHIN WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE ASK ABOUT THE PROJECT GANGSTAS, LOL. IF YA'LL ONLY KNEW. I DONT SEE HOW THEY EVEN SURFACED AS A GANG ON THIS SITE. THEY HAVE NO TURF. U CAN FIND MOST OF THOSE PUNKS AROUND THE SAME PLACE. CHICANOS IN DENA ALLY with THE CRIPS AND RED RAGS DEPENDIN ON WHERE THEY FROM. CRIPS IS COOL with VILLA BOYS AND SOUTHSIDES. NORTHSIDES IS LIKE CHICANO RED RAGS...

The graffiti of the Summits looks pretty threatening, as well as Project, since they basically have the same turf, but different sides. Summit's east, Project's west, just south of the Lanes. since I hardly see anything on te Tip Tops on the internet, i'll go with you and say they're not tough. But I knew somebody who lived in the territory of the Parke Nine Bloods south of the Villa Parke center who I spent nights at a lot, and they sure do know how to create racket in their hood. I have been woken up by gunshots and police helicopters several times, and they have wrote "I will get banned" PDL, "I will get banned' RAC, and "I will get banned" SSB on poles and walls nearly everywhere in their hood. They are scary as hell, but not as scary as the PDL or the SLG from what I heard. As for the Villa boys, I think them and the Krazy boys share the same territory as the P9B.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 3rd, 2004, 5:44 pm

Kev1 wrote:
Pasa3xRCWF wrote:

The graffiti of the Summits looks pretty threatening, as well as Project, since they basically have the same turf, but different sides. Summit's east, Project's west, just south of the Lanes. since I hardly see anything on te Tip Tops on the internet, i'll go with you and say they're not tough. But I knew somebody who lived in the territory of the Parke Nine Bloods south of the Villa Parke center who I spent nights at a lot, and they sure do know how to create racket in their hood. I have been woken up by gunshots and police helicopters several times, and they have wrote "I will get banned" PDL, "I will get banned' RAC, and "I will get banned" SSB on poles and walls nearly everywhere in their hood. They are scary as hell, but not as scary as the PDL or the SLG from what I heard. As for the Villa boys, I think them and the Krazy boys share the same territory as the P9B.
^^^ lol my cousin was about to get an apartment in that neighborhood... on villa just off of lake ave... he ended up movin to a nicer part of town though

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 3rd, 2004, 10:28 pm

Hey Pasadena Raymond did you peep how big altadena's hood is on the gang map. The way they showing it is like they bigger than the lanes. And I always heard yall kicked it in they blocks hood? yall aint cool no more.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 3rd, 2004, 11:36 pm

rocstar wrote:Hey Pasadena Raymond did you peep how big altadena's hood is on the gang map. The way they showing it is like they bigger than the lanes. And I always heard yall kicked it in they blocks hood? yall aint cool no more.

CHECC THIS LOC
YEA MY HOMIES HOOD IS SMALL, BUT ITS NOTHIN BUT KILLAS
IN THAT SMALL AREA.
DONT LET A DRAWING OF MAP FOOL YOU LOC
A PICTURE IS NOTHIN COMPARE TO THE REAL DEAL

AND ALSO THEM LICCERS ARE SNITCHES, THEM NIGGAS AINT
REAL MAYCE A FEW, BUT THEY HAVE THE ONETIME ON THERE
SIDE SO SNITCH FOR TERRITORY AND LOVE FROM THE POLICE

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 4th, 2004, 12:17 am

I wasnt dissing homeboy, I was talking about how the Altadena blocks hood is so big on the map. How they got it makes it seem as though they bigger than every other hood combined. I was just pointing out that aint how it really is

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 4th, 2004, 9:38 am

ALL ALTADENA HAS UP THERE IS CRIP'S, BUT THEY HAVE TO CUM TO PASADENA TO PUT IN WORK.. SOME TIME'S THEY MIGHT CATCH A D.L. SLIPPING BUT BESIDE THAT .. THERE CITY IS LIKE L.B.C. AND DU ROCC NOBODY TO BEEF with BUT THERE SELF SO WE PICK UP THE SLAK --- THE RAYMOND'S

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 4th, 2004, 9:58 am

LOL @ some of this madness....

I wanna know what they call you from Raymond (Pasadena) and the other cat from Altadena Block...

Authenticate yourselves to me.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 11:02 am

Tatta wrote:LOL @ some of this madness....

I wanna know what they call you from Raymond (Pasadena) and the other cat from Altadena Block...

LOL WHO THE HELL R U? DONT NOBODY NEED TO VALIDATE NOTHIN with U. U C ITS A CONVERSATION GOIN ON THAT DONT CONCERN DUMM DUMS LIKE YOURSELF. C4 U COME UP IN HERE NIGGA U NEED TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY THEN ASK SOMETHIN. I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY CALL U NIGGA. AND FROM WHERE. I'LL BET U A RED RAG THATS WHY I'M LAUGHIN ALREADY. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE HELL THEY CALLIN ANYBODY UP IN HERE. STAY LAUGHIN AT YOUR OWN MADNESS NIGGA :-)

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 11:07 am

rocstar wrote:Hey Pasadena Raymond did you peep how big altadena's hood is on the gang map. The way they showing it is like they bigger than the lanes. And I always heard yall kicked it in they blocks hood? yall aint cool no more.
RAYMONDS AND ALTAS GOT A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP BUT OVERALL THE TWO GANGS IS COOL. LOTS OF RAYMONDS CAN BE FOUND UP IN ALTA KICKIN IT ON THE USUAL. AND YEA THE MAP IS KINDA BIG THATS WHY WE LOOKIN TO SOONER OR LATER EXPAND UP THERE TOO, LOL. PICTURE THE BRAND NEW ALTADENA RAYMONDS. DONT THINK IT CANT HAPPEN. REAL TALK IS ALTAS GOT ALL THAT LAND AND AINT DOIN NOTHIN with IT...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 4th, 2004, 11:44 am

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:

LOL WHO THE HELL R U? DONT NOBODY NEED TO VALIDATE NOTHIN with U. U C ITS A CONVERSATION GOIN ON THAT DONT CONCERN DUMM DUMS LIKE YOURSELF. C4 U COME UP IN HERE NIGGA U NEED TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY THEN ASK SOMETHIN. I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY CALL U NIGGA. AND FROM WHERE. I'LL BET U A RED RAG THATS WHY I'M LAUGHIN ALREADY. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE HELL THEY CALLIN ANYBODY UP IN HERE. STAY LAUGHIN AT YOUR OWN MADNESS NIGGA :-)

You ain't doin nothin' but bangin' under false pretense youngin. You are a fake and a fraud until you can prove otherwise to me nigga. Mind your manners lil boy.
Damn straight I am a Blood and that's for life, however, I know quite a few niggas from the hood you tryna claim homie. I ain't the nigga you really want to diss bruh. If you can't identify yourself then all anyone of us is left to assume is that you ain't doin a damn thang but typing under false pretense my nigga. I will humor you though and introduce myself to you, my name is Lil Hell from ES Bounty Hunter Watts and you are?

Oh, and before I exit this thread for the 2nd time these niggas here [img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/gcphotoal ... kgroup.jpg[/img] wanna know your name lil nigga...incase you was wonderin (and since I fail to believe you are anywhere close to legitimately being from RAC I will identify them to you: these are REAL niggas from RAC)

Who are you from RAC youngsta?

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 4th, 2004, 12:14 pm

NIGGA WHAT THAT RAYMOND LIKE CUZZ, I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU PULLING OLD PIC'S FROM THE PEN FROM the 80'S AND SHOWING OFF THE HOMIE PICK LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD GET DISCIPLED FOR PUTING THE BIG HOMIE ON BLAST... NIGGA WHERE YOU AT IN THE PIC AND MY NIGGA I AM NOT A G FROM RAYMOND BUT I AM A MUTHA FUC FIGURE... YOU FROM BOUNTY HUNTER'S WEST UP WITH O.G. RICKY GREEN LAST TIME I SAW HIM WE WHERE BOTH FACING LIFE... REMBER MY NIGGA THERE ARE SOME REAl niggas on here ...
RAYMOND OUT...
OOHHHH YEA I AM LOCO FROM RAYMOND

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 12:20 pm

Tatta wrote:
Pasa3xRCWF wrote:

You ain't doin nothin' but bangin' under false pretense youngin. You are a fake and a fraud until you can prove otherwise to me nigga. Mind your manners lil boy.
Damn straight I am a Blood and that's for life, however, I know quite a few niggas from the hood you tryna claim homie. I ain't the nigga you really want to diss bruh. If you can't identify yourself then all anyone of us is left to assume is that you ain't doin a damn thang but typing under false pretense my nigga. I will humor you though and introduce myself to you, my name is Lil Hell from ES Bounty Hunter Watts and you are?

Oh, and before I exit this thread for the 2nd time these niggas here [img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/gcphotoal ... kgroup.jpg[/img] wanna know your name lil nigga...incase you was wonderin (and since I fail to believe you are anywhere close to legitimately being from RAC I will identify them to you: these are REAL niggas from RAC)

Who are you from RAC youngsta?
FIRST OFF I'M A GROWN ASS MAN SO SAVE THE BOYTALK FOR YOUR KIDS AT HOME. ALSO MY PRTENSE AINT NO KINDA FALSE CAUSE U THE ONE COMIN UP IN HERE MAKIN LIGHT OF OUR CONVO AND GOT THE NERVE TO ASK WHO WE ARE LIKE U SOMEBODY. I AINT A NIGGA TO C DISSED NEITHER WHICH IS WHY U GOT APPROACHED LIKE U DID SO TAKE IT HOW U WANNA.

OH AND THATS MIGHTY CUTE TRYIN TO POST A PIC OF HOMIES THATS LOCKED UP. REAL TALK I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT U FAIL TO BELIEVE AND I DONT CARE HOW MANY NIGGAS FROM MY HOOD U CLAIM TO KNOW BUT SINCE U TOLD ME YOURS I'LL TELL U MINE. MY NAME IS LIL CUTTY FROM RAYMOND CRIP.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 4th, 2004, 12:26 pm

LIL CUTTY WEST UP CUZZZ IT'S YOUR NIGGA LOCO YOU SEE THESE NIGGA....LOL.... CUZZ I WILL SEE YOU IN THE STREET''S LOC
RAYMOND OUT

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 4th, 2004, 12:29 pm

LIL HELL WHAT PEN WAS THAT FOLK'S JUST WONDERING

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 12:34 pm

WEST UP LOCO. NIGGAS GOT IT TWISTED THINKIN THEY KNOW WHATS CRACCIN with RAYMONDS. JUST CUZZ NIGGAS ALL ON THE INTERNET THESE DUDES THINK THEY TALKIN TO SOME YOUNGSTAS OR SOME SHIT. BUT ITS ALL FAMOUS...

koach

Unread post by koach » February 4th, 2004, 12:36 pm

pussie dena aint hard LOL
daygo kats ride harder then all yall

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 4th, 2004, 12:38 pm

Let me first address "THALOCPASADENA", I ain't your relative son...so get ya mind right. Respect me and you will surely get the same in return. As far as putting the homie on blast? Well, I work with these niggas homie. We work together to get the minds of knucklehead ass youngstas right. I should be disciplined? Who is it that you suggest handle that for you?
I can name every nigga in the flick...as it was mailed directly to ME. Old pic? Sort of, want an updated one as well? Want to know where your big homies will be working when they touch down? See me for further details.
In the mean time, don't ask me "what that raymond like" nigga...first off I have no clue what that raymond like and second i wouldn't give a damn what that raymond like if i did have a clue. Miss me with your cyber chest being poked out homie. Come at me with some sense and get the same.

________

Now let me holla at Lil Cutty...How hard was sharin' your identity nigga? You mighty quick to holla where you from and wave the praise of your hood in every post you make....but yet, you a grown ass man and comin at another grown ass man in not such a grown ass manner.
I walked side-by-side with the niggas that made yo hood, I walked side-by-side with the niggas that kept ya'll tucked away neatly in your lil block out there in Dena...(what you know about Big Tramp-K?) and I walk side by side with niggas like you daily my nigga. You aint special.
Before you decide to jump hard like you just fulla heart recognize that not every nigga on here is gonna sit around and indulge in your lil net-thuggin homie....take the set trippin to the streets and bring the education and knowledge to the computer.

On the real though, if you are who you say you are and you are indeed a grown ass man, then get at me on yahoo mssngr (tattab), we got some thangs to discuss. If, instead you are just anotha nigga online tryna claim fame on the coat-tails of gang that you don't really belong to...then miss me.
Last edited by Tatta on February 4th, 2004, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 4th, 2004, 12:40 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:LIL HELL WHAT PEN WAS THAT FOLK'S JUST WONDERING
That pic was from Folsom a few years back. 3 of the niggas in that pic are now in Soledad, 1 is in Pelican Bay, 1 is dead, and 1 is in Lancaster.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 1:11 pm

Tatta wrote:Let me first address "THALOCPASADENA", I ain't your relative son...so get ya mind right. Respect me and you will surely get the same in return. As far as putting the homie on blast? Well, I work with these niggas homie. We work together to get the minds of knucklehead ass youngstas right. I should be disciplined? Who is it that you suggest handle that for you?
I can name every nigga in the flick...as it was mailed directly to ME. Old pic? Sort of, want an updated one as well? Want to know where your big homies will be working when they touch down? See me for further details.
In the mean time, don't ask me "what that raymond like" nigga...first off I have no clue what that raymond like and second i wouldn't give a damn what that raymond like if i did have a clue. Miss me with your cyber chest being poked out homie. Come at me with some sense and get the same.

________

Now let me holla at Lil Cutty...How hard was sharin' your identity nigga? You mighty quick to holla where you from and wave the praise of your hood in every post you make....but yet, you a grown ass man and comin at another grown ass man in not such a grown ass manner.
I walked side-by-side with the niggas that made yo hood, I walked side-by-side with the niggas that kept ya'll tucked away neatly in your lil block out there in Dena...(what you know about Big Tramp-K?) and I walk side by side with niggas like you daily my nigga. You aint special.
Before you decide to jump hard like you just fulla heart recognize that not every nigga on here is gonna sit around and indulge in your lil net-thuggin homie....take the set trippin to the streets and bring the education and knowledge to the computer.

On the real though, if you are who you say you are and you are indeed a grown ass man, then get at me on yahoo mssngr (tattab), we got some thangs to discuss. If, instead you are just anotha nigga online tryna claim fame on the coat-tails of gang that you don't really belong to...then miss me.
LOL OK NOW THIS IS GETTIN FUNNY TO ME. WHAT MAKES U THINK IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO SHARE WHO I AM? NIGGA IT TOOK U LIKE 3 POSTS TO SAY WHO THE HELL U WERE COMIN UP IN HERE ASKIN QUESTIONS. SO I SHOULD C ASKIN U THAT. AND I CAN POST MY HOOD ALL I WANT. IT AINT NO DIFFERENT FROM DAMN NEAR ANYBODY ELSE WHO UP ON THIS SITE SO WHATS THE POINT IN POINTIN THAT OUT? IF U WANNA C TALKED TO LIKE A GROWN MAN GET AT ME LIKE A GROWN MAN PERIOD THATS IT. PLUS WHO SAID I WAS SPECIAL? HOMIE I THINK U PROJECTIN YO OWN ENERGY AND THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW. IF U THINK I COME ACROSS AS SOMETHIN SPECIAL U SHOULD IDENTIFY YOURSELF with THAT. I DONE TOOK IT TO THE STREETS AND OH IF I WAS SET TRIPPIN I WOULDA ALREADY DISSED YO HOOD BUT U C WE AINT GOT TO THAT POINT RIGHT? SO WHAT U MEAN SET TRIPPIN? I HEAR MORE OF THIS PAST TALK ABOUT WHERE U DONE WALKED AND WHO U WALKED with. THATS COOL AND ALL THAT BUT STILL IRRELEVENT TO ME. I'M ALL ABOUT THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE AND IF I WANT SOME EXTRA KNOWLEDGE OR SOME OLD GLORY STORIES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT THEN I'M GONE SIT BAC AND LISTEN TO WHAT A NIGGA LIKE U GOTTA SAY IF THAT NIGGA IS U. NOBODY KEPT ME TUCKED SAFE NO WHERE. I AINT ONE OF THEM NIGGAS THAT GREW UP ON WOOSTER NIGGA. I BEEN ALL OVER. ANOTHER THING, WHAT WE GOT TO DISCUSS? IF ITS MORE BAC AND FORTH BS LIKE NOW U CAN MISS ME PERIOD. IF ITS SOME REAL PROGRESSIVE SHIT PERHAPS I CAN SPEAK with U. I C U CLAIMIN RED RAG BUT U ALSO A MUSLIM. WHATS THAT ABOUT? WHATEVER THO IA INT MAD AT U IF IT MAKES U A BETTER MAN...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 4th, 2004, 1:39 pm

What does my religion have to do with where I am from? Is it your understanding and/or belief that all Muslims are Crips?

Anyhow, my nigga I ain't but 25. Pump yo brakes and read what kind of stuff I post. It ain't hard to see what I am about. I don't run thread to thread sharing war stories or answering miscellaneous posts like "what kind of gun do you own" or "where do you buy your dickies"...I read the bullsht posts and keep it pushin.

You hopped off the log first, you felt a lil froggy and leaped. You read the words 'LOL @ some of this madness.... " and pointed them dead at yoself. What made you assume I was talking about or at you? I ain't never been a tongue biter homie....if I have stuff to say it wouldn't be done by subliminal messages. Fear don't pump through these veins.

If you have the sense that you claim you got, we can talk...I have told you how to get at a nigga...
lilhell@gangstachronicles.com.

Let's face facts, assuming that you are from where you claim to be, you and I will never see eye-to-eye on a few thangs...it's the natural order of the game...but it is possible to compromise personal stances and work together to achieve a greater cause....holla if it makes sense.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 2:41 pm

NAW BEIN A MUSLIM GOT NOTHIN TO DO with GANGS. SO WHAT MADNESS WAS U SPEAKIN ON THEN? I CAME ACROSS THIS SITE FOR INFO BUT I RUN THRU TOO MANY POSTS SPEAKIN ALL OVER RAYMONDS. ESPECIALLY MY 102 HOMIES. SO I DO FEEL THE NEED TO LET WHOEVER TALKIN KNOW THAT SOMEONE FROM THE R IS PRESENT AND IF IT TURN INTO A DEBATE OR SET TRIP THEN THATS WHAT IT TURN INTO. RAYMONDS IS CONSTANTLY IN THE DEFENSE IN THESE POSTS AND WE WERE SPEAKIN ABOUT RAYMOND BIZNESS WHEN U CAME IN "LOL@ THIS MADNESS. SO IF I JUMPED OUTTA ORDER I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE U COMIN FROM BUT I'M STILL WONDERIN WHAT "MADNESS" WAS U REFERIN 3?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 4th, 2004, 3:14 pm

The "madness" was in reference to bits and pieces of a few different posts throughout the 3 pages of this thread. Some thangs are just ridiculous. For instance "I see red chucks everywhere" (not an exact quote) or "I saw writing on a bathroom wall" lil way out thangs make a nigga like me easily humored at some of the ignorant type stuff that gets posted here. Not everythang here is bullsh!t, some has merit. You were nowhere near included in that statement when I typed it.

I wanted to know who you and ole boy were because I have many many peoples from your city. I know it well and was seeking to identify to whom I was speaking. I run across 10,900 internet thugs a day that claim to be from such and such a set but ain't never ran a street a day in they life. I don't exchange words with folks I don't feel deserve the time of day, I ain't no internet ass thug. I wanted to figure out if you the real deal or just another groupie.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 4th, 2004, 5:42 pm

koach wrote:pussie dena aint hard LOL
daygo kats ride harder then all yall
...and?

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 8:28 am

NIGGA {TATAT} YOU MUST KNOW WHAT THAT RAYMOND LIKE YOU MESS WITH THE HOMIE.... CUM AT YOU WITH SOME RESPECT.. LOL YEA WHAT EVER ON THAT AND I AM NOT FROM ALTDENA... I AM FROM RAYMOND... I ASK YOU WHAT THAT RAYMOND LIKE CUZZ YOU FUCKING WITH THE HOMIE. IF YOU TOOK IT DISRESPECTFUL THEN THATS ON YOU!! NOT ME!!!
I REALY DONT CARE AND WHAT YOU MEAN WHO GOING TO DISCIPLE YOU ...... YOU ACT LIKE YOU CANT GET TOUCHED...LET'S KEEP IT REAL I DONT NEED NOBODY TO FIGHT FOR ME I'LL DO IT MY SELF. I AM FAR FROM A LIL BOY...GET IT RIGHT.....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 6th, 2004, 8:53 am

I'm a Bounty Hunter Blood homeboy...through and through. I don't ask you what the "B" like and you don't ask me what that Raymond like. Simple. I ain't about games my nigga. If you are truly in the game you know that face to face me asking you "What that B like" and you asking me "What that Raymond like" would end up in a whole lot more than a friendly conversation.
You typed the words telling me I need to be disciplined and real plainly I asked you who you suggested was gonna do that. You right, I act like I can't be touched....I'm confident about myelf and my means of self-preservation. Your words are just that homie...words. I aint the baddest nigga alive and I been "touched" a few times in my life but my heart pumps no fear and any nigga willing to jump off the log and leap like a frog is welcome to give it a try.
If you had your senses about you when reading you would have seen what has already been said my nigga. I ain't about to re-explain myself simply because your comprehension skills ain't in working order this morning. I asked who the hell ya'll were for a reason but AGAIN I already stated that reason...rewind, scroll, read again, whatever it takes for you to figure it out.
I truly ain't about no whack ass cyber beef homie...I got better thangs to do with time.
If you ain't a lil boy then you ain't a lil boy...convice yourself my nigga ...not me. In the meantime I won't refer to you as such if it upsets you so.
Like I said, if you are who you say you are and you are from where you say you from and you are not one of these lil wannabe ass niggas online tryna fantasy-bang then let's talk...only you know the truth about your identity. I am about elevation...nothing more and nothing less. You can choose to hop aboard or continue trying to convince these lil kids that your set is world-famous and running in and out of threads arguin with this computer geeks...your decision bruh.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 9:08 am

There is no dout that we would be geting down. That is understandable what you said but your reading skill's must be a little off,because i said i thought you where with the homie when he was in jail.... but i know you were not and i can tell. The whole thing is that i am on here to set the record stright and i am not no inter-net bangger or shit like that . i realy put in work, i realy lived this life and i am not going to let nobody talk shit about what i represent... i am on here cuzz my homies ask me to get on this and now i am clearing shit up...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”