Compton Los Crazy Ones, is this a real barrio?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

CV Los Crazy Ones??

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 7th, 2005, 12:19 am

Is this a real neighborhood? CV LCO 13? Compton Varrio Los Crazies Ones. ?
Never heard of this one. Is this the same as Locotes?

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Compton Los Crazy Ones

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 8th, 2005, 6:14 pm

Compton LCO is a down ass gang
so all you people respect

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Compton Los Crazy Ones

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 9th, 2005, 12:42 pm

even though its a gang we still be taxing bustas and robbing you squares

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: Compton Los Crazy Ones

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 10th, 2005, 6:43 pm

Yallo aint doin nothin like that

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 11th, 2005, 10:47 am

You have to keep those foos in check

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 12th, 2005, 11:39 pm

NEVER HEARD OF EM

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 20th, 2005, 10:50 am

now you have

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 20th, 2005, 7:06 pm

Lmao...you have just put your hood on the map by making a new thread...Congratulations

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 20th, 2005, 7:15 pm

Lol...must be an online hood.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 20th, 2005, 8:53 pm

SAVAGE wrote:now you have
man dont get smart with me over the internet all i said was never heard of em and if yall so damn big and bad how come yall aint on the map?
yall rats aint even on the compton gang list on this website yall a kiddy land. anygang in compton can easily do a walk by on yo hood.

you know what give us detial on your hood where yall hood is located who yall beef with and just how bad are you guys kuz im not convenced at all
Last edited by K1LLJOY on January 22nd, 2005, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 21st, 2005, 11:00 am

Damn homie you took it the wrong way but chill homie
we are right in between the T-Flats and 155st anint that a switch
but fucc it
most time we be drinking 40's and smoking on some grass

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm

You sound stupid...esa's dont write with 2 c's

Anonymous20

Re: CV Los Crazy Ones??

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 22nd, 2005, 12:38 am

alonso wrote:Is this a real neighborhood? CV LCO 13? Compton Varrio Los Crazies Ones. ?
Never heard of this one. Is this the same as Locotes?
Some one emailed me stating that I didn't put CV Los Crazy Ones, but i think "Savage", the user on the board here is the same one that emailed me, but since no else has come on here to talk about it, I am going to assume that this neighborhood is in Savage's head until I get some information on the contrary.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 22nd, 2005, 12:32 pm

savage,when did you move there?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 22nd, 2005, 7:45 pm

SAVAGE wrote:Damn homie you took it the wrong way but chill homie
we are right in between the T-Flats and 155st anint that a switch
but fucc it
most time we be drinking 40's and smoking on some grass
yall must be a subset then kuz yall realy aint on the map i heard of every gang in compton except for yall and i aint even from compton
i stepped foot in compton but i dont even know the damn place like that

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 23rd, 2005, 8:26 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:exactly ^^^ so why u sayin ese's run compton and dumb shit like that if u dont even know the place u fucin idiot, because the truth is Mexicans DONT run compton same with L.A.

if u claimin that the Mexican sets r smashin on crips and bloods, why dont u get specific and name which ones..... wut ese gang is puttin a hurt on a major crip or blood set? name some sets muthafucka or shut the fu-- up u dumbass whiteboy
AGAIN NIGGER IM NOT WHITE AND 2 TO ME ITS COMMON SENSE
BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE WEAK FACE BUT IMA KEEP THIS SHORT AND SIMPLE KUZ IM TIRED ON THE NET ARGUMENTS.

blackstone jungles
bounty hunters
neighborhood rollin 20s bloods
athens park bloods
pasadena denver lanes
family swan bloods
inglewood family
leuders park pirus
van ness gangser brims

these are the only blood gangs that are worth talking about and if i didnt name a set then obviously they aint sh-t.

neighborhood rollin 60s crips
rollin 30s harlem crips
83 gangster crips
grapestreet watts crips
74 hoover gang
insane crip gang
rollin 20s crips
rollin 40s crips
all eastcoast crip sets
all neighborhood crip sets
pasadena raymond avenue crips
school yard crips

and toomany other crips gangs are worth mentioning but the majorrity of them aint sh-t either.

now for the mexicans thats woopin yall a-ss.

all 18th street sets will smash any blood gang
the florencia 13s can take on all the eastcoast crip sets alone with no help at all.
no black gang is steppin foot in east la
a black gang cant stand a chance in the 818valley

ima just stop right ther kuz i can keep going and going

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 23rd, 2005, 8:55 pm

first of all no black gives a fuck about the valley, that shit is like 100% Mexican anyway, i'm talkin bout the real ghetto not no gay ass valley shit

u didnt put a lot of gangs on yo list that is very active, u didnt put the LA denver lanes, u didnt put crenshaw mafia either and a lot more

so i guess u think pj watts crip is a joke huh, i'll tell u this much aint no Mexicans movin nothin in they area , and all them lil crip sets be movin shit too, just cuz u dont hear about them from the wanabes on this site dont mean nothin, for example, the backstreet and frontstreet watts crips have been havin a war recently and been droppin niggaz, they r not exactly a big hood but they handlin they own business gettin active, and that is the story with a lot of these sets crips and bloods

now to the last part of yo BS

the florencia 13s can take on all the eastcoast crip sets alone with no help at all.
first of all muthafucka where u gettin this info from? this website?

18 streets will smash any blood gang? how u figure that? lets look at the facts they r warring with the p stones, r they smashing them? NO, they r WAY BIGGER, but they still aint smashing them, now thats pretty fuckin sad, everybody will tell u that war is going back and forth, and most of the people 18th street is droppin is innocent by standers who dont even bang, so there goes yo lil theory right there

now florencia 13, these muthafuckaz used to be cool with ECC , but like the racist ass border jumpers they r, they turned on the ECC like some devils, but ECC still handlin they business with these muthafuckaz WHILE fighting they own hood, ECC is killin niggaz from they OWN SET, add this to the population shift in this area where its about 70% hispanic now and about 30% black, and on top of that the punk ass police is putting injunctions on the ECC , and despite all this the ECC still bringin the funk, so wut the fuck u gotta say u faggot, get yo facts right before u start runnin off at the mouth with yo valley dick suckin ass now go hit a skateboard ramp and break yo neck fag

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 23rd, 2005, 9:06 pm

"Racist ass boarder jumpers"

Lol..

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 24th, 2005, 3:16 am

You know how deep the Pacomia Pirus are in the Valley? I must say the Valley is mostly Surenos, but you have Bloods, Crips, Asians bangers, Nazi bangers, and even Jewish bangers.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 24th, 2005, 4:50 am

Purple you is joke like the rest of the cats I been tellin. I could care less about the Valley. I have a home there and in Las Vegas. Broke ass dudes like you never even seen the kind of loot my niggas makin - so what you know about game cuzz. Runnin yo mouth like it aint no thang. Please loco, if you wanna get on a level where you could even try to diss me - put your money where yo mouth is.

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 24th, 2005, 11:33 am

i think so to
nobody should be dissin gangs like that

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 24th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:first of all no black gives a fu-- about the valley, that shit is like 100% Mexican anyway, i'm talkin bout the real ghetto not no gay ass valley shit

u didnt put a lot of gangs on yo list that is very active, u didnt put the LA denver lanes, u didnt put crenshaw mafia either and a lot more

so i guess u think pj watts crip is a joke huh, i'll tell u this much aint no Mexicans movin nothin in they area , and all them lil crip sets be movin shit too, just because u dont hear about them from the wanabes on this site dont mean nothin, for example, the backstreet and frontstreet watts crips have been havin a war recently and been droppin niggaz, they r not exactly a big hood but they handlin they own business gettin active, and that is the story with a lot of these sets crips and bloods

now to the last part of yo BS

first of all muthafucka where u gettin this info from? this website?

18 streets will smash any blood gang? how u figure that? lets look at the facts they r warring with the p stones, r they smashing them? NO, they r WAY BIGGER, but they still aint smashing them, now thats pretty fuckin sad, everybody will tell u that war is going back and forth, and most of the people 18th street is droppin is innocent by standers who dont even bang, so there goes yo lil theory right there

now florencia 13, these muthafuckaz used to be cool with ECC , but like the racist ass border jumpers they r, they turned on the ECC like some devils, but ECC still handlin they business with these muthafuckaz WHILE fighting they own hood, ECC is killin niggaz from they OWN SET, add this to the population shift in this area where its about 70% hispanic now and about 30% black, and on top of that the punk ass police is putting injunctions on the ECC , and despite all this the ECC still bringin the funk, so wut the fu-- u gotta say u faggot, get yo facts right before u start runnin off at the mouth with yo valley dick suckin ass now go hit a skateboard ramp and break yo neck fag
ok about you saying the valley is 100% why do you think i said no black gang can stand a chance out ther?
and yeah to be real i forgot to put the denver lane bloods but come on crenshaw mafia ? they dont mean nothin to me anymore i look down on them they aint sh-t like they use to be.

please 18th street will smash any blood gang well atleast most of them i know that the war between 18th st is back and forth but from what im hearin the jungles aint doin to good .

and you just spoke some truth yeah the ecc is killin niggas from they own set but tell me what lame black gang doesnt do gay sh-t like that? thats another reason why yall aint sh-t yall the type of people to rob your own sister just kuz the b-tch got a paycheck and kill the b-tch on top of that lol.

breakin my neck off of a skateboard ramp huh lol that was funny.

but bloods and crips are still soft simple as that if ir was up to me id want all the bloods and crips to stop fighting and click up and i would want all the mexican gangs to stop fighting and click then we will see whos the
b-tches. the surrats? or the drouted slobs and crabs

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 8:56 pm

Isn't going to happen. They are all counting their dead. Since you are on the subject if it was up to me all of humanity would move to the positive in our lifetimes but that isn't going to happen either.

But I respect you talking on this here. Peace.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 24th, 2005, 8:58 pm

cbi562 wrote:You know how deep the Pacomia Pirus are in the Valley? I must say the Valley is mostly Surenos, but you have Bloods, Crips, Asians bangers, Nazi bangers, and even Jewish bangers.
come on man its pacoima. and you say you know how deep the pacoima pirus are in the valley like they realy got a big number out ther. do you know something i dont know? i mean after all i dont stay in the 818 no more and i can careless about going back but whats going on with the peter pans they recruitin now? they must of jumped a bunch of mexicans in it kuz thats all ther is out ther and plus around i think ummm????
sh-t! i forgot the name of the street damn its been too long but yeah some fools from etg raymonds and ecc are stayin close by some pacoima
pirus out ther i talked to a g from etg and he had my rollin that nigga said they dont even even try to start no funk with them or any of the crips out ther he said most of them niggas go to job corr now lol i dont realy think thats true but its already bad enuff that most of them niggas live in
san bernadeno palmdale lancaster and other places and man like 5 pacoima pirus got murdered in lancaster by some lancaster bangers
and the most recnet pacoima piru death was when one of them niggas tried to go to a east palmdale party by him self talkin sh-t with no heat and a hoover put 3 bullets in his head now what does that tell you?
man pacoima piru dont got many riders them niggas try to do everything by they self like they cant be touched they think they soo f-ckin hard and them niggas getin slaped up when they go to la or fuckin lancaster lol

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 24th, 2005, 8:59 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:fu-- the muthafuckin valley punk
you aint goin down ther runnin yo mouth so stop it ther

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 25th, 2005, 12:13 am

i already been to the valley all some soft ass pussys , i hopped out my 64 and slapped muthafucaz up at random , they didnt do shit.......

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 25th, 2005, 2:39 pm

What about those ppl in Compton...some1 told me that there was an agreement between all the mexican gangs to kill 300 blacks and an agreement for all the black gangs to kill 300 mexicans... i could be a rumor but i dont know.. anybody here heard about it??

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:i already been to the valley all some soft ass pussys , i hopped out my 64 and slapped muthafucaz up at random , they didnt do shit.......
LOL GODDAMN YOU LYIN YOU CRACK ME UP THO SO TELL ME GIVE ME DETIALS

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Baby-Girl16 wrote:What about those ppl in Compton...some1 told me that there was an agreement between all the mexican gangs to kill 300 blacks and an agreement for all the black gangs to kill 300 mexicans... i could be a rumor but i dont know.. anybody here heard about it??
even if it was true the blacks aint gona do sh-t the mexicans are gona kill
300 blacks and the blacks are gona kill 300 blacks and thats the damn
truth they soft they to used to baning on each other blacks are afraid of something new like a mexican or even a skin head

Grape Kool-Ade
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Grape Kool-Ade » January 26th, 2005, 5:13 pm

why be afraid of a Mexican when blacks kill more then Mexicans? blacks is genetically bigger and stronger and have a higher murder rate, Mexicans r like 5 feet tall, get real chump

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 26th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Mexicans r like 5 feet tall, get real chump

Speak for yourself chump, don't be catergorizin like that westcoast.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 26th, 2005, 7:07 pm

Purple went to Sherman Oaks and thought he was gangster. :)
K1LLJOY - I am talkin in stand point of the black gangs in the Valley as to how deep they is. I know they aint be runnin shit. They aint be doin nothin when they see blue.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”