EWF(Evil Ways Family) West LA Palms

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

EWF(Evil Ways Family) West LA Palms

Unread post by mr. chill » June 20th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Anybody ever heard of them in the Palms neighborhood? I feel like I used to live right next to them back in 2011 right off of Venice And Keystone.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: EWF(Evil Ways Family) West LA Palms

Unread post by advocate » June 21st, 2017, 7:46 pm

I've heard of them before but never knew where they were.....heard they were around Inglewood area also???

I know some of those westside neighborhoods didn't like them but like I said I didn't know where they were at.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 26th, 2017, 2:34 am

its a high school crew of the 90's every women fantasy the same era when ntb was nothing but trouble before claimin 51

KIDFROMWLA
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: West LA

Unread post by KIDFROMWLA » August 26th, 2017, 9:09 am

They used to have numbers in palms like in the mid to late 2000s they used to go at it with the DIMs. My boy from WS LOCOS hates them EWF they call them earwax lol

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”