San Fernando Valley Gang Map (2017)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AltaiWS
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: San Fernando Valley

San Fernando Valley Gang Map (2017)

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 21st, 2017, 11:39 am

Let me know what can be improved for the areas outside of North Hollywood.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?pa ... 00001&z=13
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (311.82 KiB) Viewed 26258 times

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: San Fernando Valley Gang Map (2017)

Unread post by triplethreat » July 21st, 2017, 1:42 pm

I'm pretty sure I remember Boys From The Hood and Armenian Power being in N.Hollywood.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 21st, 2017, 4:01 pm

triplethreat wrote:I'm pretty sure I remember Boys From The Hood and Armenian Power being in N.Hollywood.
BTFH13 has been mostly a dead hood for the past couples years bruh, it's mostly 18th Street over that way now, and you're right about AP13 I just don't know their boundaries yet.

Alley Locos 13 will be on here too eventually.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » July 21st, 2017, 7:33 pm

Theres a BFTHX3 in Orange County

Anaheim Boys From The Hood

One of the most active gangs in Anaheim. Well used to be they got a gang injunction back in 2006 that helped weaken their neighborhood

Not sure if they have any connection to the North Hollywood BFTH.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 22nd, 2017, 12:03 am

NHLS original hood is dead between Magnolia & Burbank. They have more of a presence around Vanowen & Fulton, near MS turf and ALS turf.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 22nd, 2017, 12:04 am

Also, you got NFL right next door to NHBZ turf.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 22nd, 2017, 10:58 am

The Anahiem BFTH/Varrio Boys gang is still there. Right next to Disneyland. Don't know the history but they are connected to N.Hollywood BFTH.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 22nd, 2017, 1:59 pm

There's Pico Nuevo 13 between the Victory & Vanowen areas.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » July 22nd, 2017, 6:19 pm

triplethreat wrote:The Anahiem BFTH/Varrio Boys gang is still there. Right next to Disneyland. Don't know the history but they are connected to N.Hollywood BFTH.
Yes i know they are on Haster and Orangewood in the neighborhood across from Ponderosa Park.

Just saying due to the gang injunction they aren't as deep as they used to be.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 11:15 am

ValleyKid wrote:Also, you got NFL right next door to NHBZ turf.
Bro where even is NFLS? I see their hit ups sometimes down Tujunga between Oxnard and Burbank but I have no idea what their boundaries are.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 11:28 am

AltaiWS wrote:
Bro where even is NFLS? I see their hit ups sometimes down Tujunga between Oxnard and Burbank but I have no idea what their boundaries are.
They're literally neighbors with NHBZ lol they're right in their turf. They're around Tujunga & Emelita, right down the street from Tiara.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 12:22 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
They're literally neighbors with NHBZ lol they're right in their turf. They're around Tujunga & Emelita, right down the street from Tiara.
So like Emelita to Burbank, Lankershim to Vineland? Let me know

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 12:34 pm

AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
Yea, pretty much.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 12:52 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
Yea, pretty much.
Crazy, I always though NHBZ had that corner of Burbank/Vineland by the Circus Liquor along with C14.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 1:03 pm

AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
Yea, pretty much.
Crazy, I always though NHBZ had that corner of Burbank/Vineland by the Circus Liquor along with C14.
I think they still have it. You don't see much NFL presence (only hit ups, rarely) around that area compared to the areas around Tujunga.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 1:11 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
Yea, pretty much.
I think they still have it. You don't see much NFL presence (only hit ups, rarely) around that area compared to the areas around Tujunga.
Facts, I'm thinking about pushing WAGC hood off of Sherman since their 7100/Sherman Way clique is un heard of mostly, and I know AP13 and ALS13 are more active up that way in Valley Glen.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 1:18 pm

AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
Yea, pretty much.
Facts, I'm thinking about pushing WAGC hood off of Sherman since their 7100/Sherman Way clique is un heard of mostly, and I know AP13 and ALS13 are more active up that way in Valley Glen.
Does WAGC even exist anymore? Never seen a hit up from them & some people have never even heard of them.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 1:21 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote: They're literally neighbors with NHBZ lol they're right in their turf. They're around Tujunga & Emelita, right down the street from Tiara.
Yea, pretty much.
Does WAGC even exist anymore? Never seen a hit up from them & some people have never even heard of them.
They still exist they just make little to no noise these days especially after Big Paybacc died, I've seen one hit up from them by GameDude and a few more on Instagram in the past year or so but that's it, they're probably only like 15-30 deep.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 1:31 pm

Does WAGC even exist anymore? Never seen a hit up from them & some people have never even heard of them.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ztlbmNLRKo

:| :?:

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 1:39 pm

AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
Yea, pretty much.
They still exist they just make little to no noise these days especially after Big Paybacc died, I've seen one hit up from them by GameDude and a few more on Instagram in the past year or so but that's it, they're probably only like 15-30 deep.
Most of them probably moved to Palmdale/ Lancaster, just like PPB did.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » July 24th, 2017, 1:47 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote: Yea, pretty much.
Is PPB a no noise hood now too? Damn.

Who's hood is that behind the Target near Klump/Vineland? I heard that belongs to some new hood called 129 OTN but that wall behind the Target next to the Park has hitups from C14/NHBZ13/VBS13/PBS13/WSL13/TVR13 but not shit from OTN 129 or whatever they're called.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 2:02 pm

AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:

Who's hood is that behind the Target near Klump/Vineland? I heard that belongs to some new hood called 129 OTN but that wall behind the Target next to the Park has hitups from C14/NHBZ13/VBS13/PBS13/WSL13/TVR13 but not shit from OTN 129 or whatever they're called.
As far as I know, PPB doesn't make noise anymore, in Pacoima at least (I don't know if they make noise in the AV). The area from Target and north of that is all Vineland Boys turf and 129 became a VBS click, because a few months ago I saw a hit up near Target that said "VBS X3 129".

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 24th, 2017, 2:04 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote: I think they still have it. You don't see much NFL presence (only hit ups, rarely) around that area compared to the areas around Tujunga.

As far as I know, PPB doesn't make noise anymore, in Pacoima at least (I don't know if they make noise in the AV). The area from Target and north of that is all Vineland Boys turf and 129 became a VBS click, because a few months ago I saw a hit up near Target that said "VBS X3 129".
I guess 129 was a gang itself for a while and then got absorbed into Vineland Boys.

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Unread post by angfsgv » August 25th, 2017, 4:50 am

Van Nuys

Barrio Van Nuys- Between Burbank, Woodman, Sherman, and the 405
Vanowen Street Locos- Between Sherman, Kittridge, Woodman, and the 405
Haskell Street Locos- Between Saticoy, Victory, Woodley, and the 405
Valerio Street- Between the 405, Saticoy, Sherman, and the wash

San Fernando

San Fer- All of San Fernando and Sylmar

I have the rest mapped (Pacoima, Reseda, Canoga Park, Panorama City) but don't know it off the top of my head like I do Van Nuys and San Fernando.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » August 25th, 2017, 12:51 pm

angfsgv wrote:Van Nuys

San Fernando

I have the rest mapped (Pacoima, Reseda, Canoga Park, Panorama City) but don't know it off the top of my head like I do Van Nuys and San Fernando.
Doesn't Sylmar have Astoria Gardens Locos? Don't they have some turf?

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » September 5th, 2017, 10:29 am

ValleyKid wrote:

San Fernando

Is LNX13 or Tokers in Van Nuys still around? I saw a hit up from them near Woodman and Vanowen a while back by that 76 Gast Station.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » September 5th, 2017, 2:39 pm

AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:

San Fernando

Is LNX13 or Tokers in Van Nuys still around? I saw a hit up from them near Woodman and Vanowen a while back by that 76 Gast Station.
Don't hear much from TKS, but LNX is still there.

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » September 6th, 2017, 9:00 am

ValleyKid wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:

San Fernando

Don't hear much from TKS, but LNX is still there.
Let me know what you think:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... WZgp9gOcVw

GueroB
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Post Falls

Unread post by GueroB » September 11th, 2017, 11:56 pm

ValleyKid wrote:NHLS original hood is dead between Magnolia & Burbank. They have more of a presence around Vanowen & Fulton, near MS turf and ALS turf.
Yeah this is true Fulton is the street I used to live on and shit knew some fools there. It's a border street for hoods forsure

GueroB
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Post Falls

Unread post by GueroB » September 12th, 2017, 12:04 am

I grew up in the Vanowen Locos hood on Enadia I used to tag the fuck outta the alley behind my abuelas house with some homies

AltaiWS

Unread post by AltaiWS » September 27th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Anyone heard of Arleta 13 or Non Stop Locos 13?

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » September 28th, 2017, 12:51 am

AltaiWS wrote:Anyone heard of Arleta 13 or Non Stop Locos 13?
I've heard of NSLS 13, but I think they're the only hood in Arleta.
Attachments
IMG_20170928_005052.jpg
IMG_20170928_005052.jpg (5.45 KiB) Viewed 25483 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”