Is there LA gangs have 2 names like OC gangs.

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: Is there LA gangs have 2 names like OC gangs.

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 26th, 2019, 9:50 am

Pico2jeff wrote:18st Hollywood Gangsters are their own hood but have clicks like Tiny Winos and Tiny Locos click While Drifters 23rd street Malos are just that like Orange Valley Cypress Los Creepers or 5th street Los Diablos but i get what your saying
i see, so each drifters hood (besides the og one) has stayed with only one clique name and no other name for the hood, i'd say that would qualify, but not really cause they're still officially DRIFTERS cliques from the same gang, imo

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » January 26th, 2019, 9:08 pm

I grew up near Drifters Pico Locos hood (in 18st Rimpau Gangsters & School Yard hood)... whenever I saw the graffiti in their hood, it always says DFS or Drifters... You never just see "Pico Locos" alone like that's the name of the gang. If you see "PLS", it's always written next to DFS, and the DFS is always in bigger letters.

I don't think that's the same as East Side Pain and Ghost Town Bloods which are two different names for the same hood... Ghost Town Bloods isn't a clique or a specific neighborhood name. It's an alternate name...

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 26th, 2019, 9:22 pm

Is 18th Street the only gang with a clique within a clique?

I figure that’s likely due to their days when they were rapidly growing and had such a high amount of members per clique/neighborhood.

Clanton 14 st. is a bit unique by having a 1st hood, 2nd hood, 3rd and 4th hood, and then the cliques under them.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 26th, 2019, 10:09 pm

TheAngels wrote:I grew up near Drifters Pico Locos hood (in 18st Rimpau Gangsters & School Yard hood)... whenever I saw the graffiti in their hood, it always says DFS or Drifters... You never just see "Pico Locos" alone like that's the name of the gang. If you see "PLS", it's always written next to DFS, and the DFS is always in bigger letters.

I don't think that's the same as East Side Pain and Ghost Town Bloods which are two different names for the same hood... Ghost Town Bloods isn't a clique or a specific neighborhood name. It's an alternate name...
Do they bang GTB sometimes when they run into people? I ran into 2 East Side Pains at Narbonne and they never mentioned ghost town. Thats really no different than the Rollin 20s NeighborHood Bloods or Rollin 30s Original Harlem Crip.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 27th, 2019, 12:05 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:Is 18th Street the only gang with a clique within a clique?

I figure that’s likely due to their days when they were rapidly growing and had such a high amount of members per clique/neighborhood.

Clanton 14 st. is a bit unique by having a 1st hood, 2nd hood, 3rd and 4th hood, and then the cliques under them.
According to Alonso, 18th Street Hollywood Gangsters is the name of the hood, but not really a clique...

I think it's a grey area... Sometimes the name of the hood is both the hood and the clique name if that's the only clique there. I'd say 18th Street Rimpau Gangsters is a clique but also the name of the hood, as there are no other cliques in that hood.

I think it depends on the size. Maybe 18 HGS numbers was big enough that they could have a few cliques. It makes sense though: 18th Street hoods acts semi-autonomously from one another and each of their hoods have their own identity, so some will naturally have their own cliques.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 27th, 2019, 1:03 pm

TheAngels wrote:
AmericanZombie wrote:Is 18th Street the only gang with a clique within a clique?

According to Alonso, 18th Street Hollywood Gangsters is the name of the hood, but not really a clique...

I think it's a grey area... Sometimes the name of the hood is both the hood and the clique name if that's the only clique there. I'd say 18th Street Rimpau Gangsters is a clique but also the name of the hood, as there are no other cliques in that hood.

I think it depends on the size. Maybe 18 HGS numbers was big enough that they could have a few cliques. It makes sense though: 18th Street hoods acts semi-autonomously from one another and each of their hoods have their own identity, so some will naturally have their own cliques.
18st Hollywood Gs are a click of 18st but can be considered their own gang/hood since they have their own area. The Rimpau Gs territory is connected to Rancho park and Smiley drive because 18st occupy that whole area from about West Blvd to Fairfax and Washington to Jefferson. They don't run every street in their hood like most gangs but thats their area. Some parts of that hood go north to Venice and i used to see 18st hitups more west in that area around Syd Kronenthal park.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 27th, 2019, 2:43 pm

TheAngels wrote:

Yeah I would agree with Alonso with that because technically it’s true.

It does get into a grey area, which can lead to a discussion of semantics as we get into hood vs gang, gang vs clique.

usually most gangs seem to just have the gang name, and then the clique which can be geographically based with its own name and everything but usually not another clique within it.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 27th, 2019, 10:36 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

18st Hollywood Gs are a click of 18st but can be considered their own gang/hood since they have their own area. The Rimpau Gs territory is connected to Rancho park and Smiley drive because 18st occupy that whole area from about West Blvd to Fairfax and Washington to Jefferson. They don't run every street in their hood like most gangs but thats their area. Some parts of that hood go north to Venice and i used to see 18st hitups more west in that area around Syd Kronenthal park.
Does 18st Rimpau connect to the territory of 18st Smiley/Alsace/Rancho? I always thought there was a gap between. I never really thought of 18st Rimpau going south of Washington or down to the 10 freeway, and never thought of Smiley/Alsace/Rancho going north of the 10.

If that territory does connect or they claim it, they must not be on all those blocks in between. I don't think they're that deep.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 12:16 am

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

Does 18st Rimpau connect to the territory of 18st Smiley/Alsace/Rancho? I always thought there was a gap between. I never really thought of 18st Rimpau going south of Washington or down to the 10 freeway, and never thought of Smiley/Alsace/Rancho going north of the 10.

If that territory does connect or they claim it, they must not be on all those blocks in between. I don't think they're that deep.
18st been hitting up for years around Adams and West blvd and some 18s lived across from my uncle on Harcourt. I always used to see Rancho park hit up in that area. I even used to see Ranchos hit up around Washington and Sycamore in School Yard hood. Also when i lived of Washington and Redondo they had that area to about Adams and to the west and they were around Hauser and Adams. Now i see them hitting up as far as Jefferson and Hauser and up and down Redondo. I been seeing 18st Rimpau hit up for years around Washington just west of West blvd. Like i said they don't run every street in that area but thats their area and they move around in that area. I believe Buckingham turns into West blvd and some 18s lived around 28th or 29th in some apartments. I never seen any 18s around Syd Kronenthal park but i been seeing it hit up for a long time around there and wonderif thats their hood? I knew a lady from 18 who lived on 1 of those streets between Redondo and Hauser just south of Washington and there were a couple 18s on her block.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 28th, 2019, 1:04 am

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

18st been hitting up for years around Adams and West blvd and some 18s lived across from my uncle on Harcourt. I always used to see Rancho park hit up in that area. I even used to see Ranchos hit up around Washington and Sycamore in School Yard hood. Also when i lived of Washington and Redondo they had that area to about Adams and to the west and they were around Hauser and Adams. Now i see them hitting up as far as Jefferson and Hauser and up and down Redondo. I been seeing 18st Rimpau hit up for years around Washington just west of West blvd. Like i said they don't run every street in that area but thats their area and they move around in that area. I believe Buckingham turns into West blvd and some 18s lived around 28th or 29th in some apartments. I never seen any 18s around Syd Kronenthal park but i been seeing it hit up for a long time around there and wonderif thats their hood? I knew a lady from 18 who lived on 1 of those streets between Redondo and Hauser just south of Washington and there were a couple 18s on her block.

I always thought Kronenthal Park was more W/S Locos hood... or the outskirts of their hood. I have Locos' borders as being National, 10 Freeway, La Cienega, and Balloona Creek.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 2:19 am

That's right, the line does get gray, to the point where you even have shit happen between diff cliques from diff zone, like that law case story that American zombies posted on that thread of gang violence documents where some vato from sc18st smokes another vato from ws18st saying something like 'you ain't from my hood'

Same gang name and from the same, but diff hood with diff cliques, it happens, indeed each can be it's own hood together with the clique(s) name as one.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 8:07 am

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

I always thought Kronenthal Park was more W/S Locos hood... or the outskirts of their hood. I have Locos' borders as being National, 10 Freeway, La Cienega, and Balloona Creek.
It probably is ws Locos hood but about 10 to 15 years ago, all i saw was 18st hitups over there but never ran into any. All up in the creek bike path. How long has ws Locos had that territory? I always wondered where their hoods at because i found a old ws Locos hitup on the sidewalk around Adams and Catalina in Harpys/20s hood.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 8:13 am

Lonewolf wrote:That's right, the line does get gray, to the point where you even have shit happen between diff cliques from diff zone, like that law case story that American zombies posted on that thread of gang violence documents where some vato from sc18st smokes another vato from ws18st saying something like 'you ain't from my hood'

Same gang name and from the same, but diff hood with diff cliques, it happens, indeed each can be it's own hood together with the clique(s) name as one.
I saw a video of some 18s beating up their homie in a alley. It looked like Clcs hood and the guy yelled "im from the park" after they beat him up. They were kicking him and shit which usually isn't allowed in gang violations

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 11:11 am

Just seen 18st pwws rpk hit up around 6th and Westlake in Columbia Cycos hood. Also about 2 months ago i seen Columbia Cycos hit up around Budlong and 51st so i guess they all hang together.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 11:54 am

Pico2jeff wrote:Just seen 18st pwws rpk hit up around 6th and Westlake in Columbia Cycos hood. Also about 2 months ago i seen Columbia Cycos hit up around Budlong and 51st so i guess they all hang together.

see that's the thing about it, they do, yet they're each their own, no other way to explain it in my mind right now, other than, each is its own chapter (hood) within the bee hive sorta

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Just seen 18st pwws rpk hit up around 6th and Westlake in Columbia Cycos hood. Also about 2 months ago i seen Columbia Cycos hit up around Budlong and 51st so i guess they all hang together.

see that's the thing about it, they do, yet they're each their own, no other way to explain it in my mind right now, other than, each is its own chapter (hood) within the bee hive sorta

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 5:47 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:

I also saw DE 88 hit up with it. What could that mean? It's a new tag so it wasn't hit up in 1988.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 29th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:The Rimpau Gs territory is connected to Rancho park and Smiley drive because 18st occupy that whole area from about West Blvd to Fairfax and Washington to Jefferson. They don't run every street in their hood like most gangs but thats their area. Some parts of that hood go north to Venice and i used to see 18st hitups more west in that area around Syd Kronenthal park.
No, that is not the case at all. All three are different and run their separate areas differently. RG's have always lingered in SYC turf, dont cross Venice (MCS is still there) and have had to deal with a bunch of little tagbanging crews.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 29th, 2019, 1:26 pm

They hang together and party together but their turf is not all connected. Keep in mind that when the BPS beef started, that one click got ran off and a lot of the Rancho Parks that hung over there got pushed across Jefferson going towards Adams. That area by the Popeye's was dangerous for all...Geers, WB, and 18. BPS was at it with everyone. My only homies from 18 were from RG's. They had good numbers in the 90's early 2000. Them and the SYC's were really cool. Looking back, alot of the 18's that hung over there were from different clicks. You will see Rancho Parks, RG's and Smiley Drives kicking it with 54's today. Striking up and partying with them in 52 HGC turf. I think it is natural for clicks that get along. None of those clicks are that deep today.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 29th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Coup wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:The Rimpau Gs territory is connected to Rancho park and Smiley drive because 18st occupy that whole area from about West Blvd to Fairfax and Washington to Jefferson. They don't run every street in their hood like most gangs but thats their area. Some parts of that hood go north to Venice and i used to see 18st hitups more west in that area around Syd Kronenthal park.
No, that is not the case at all. All three are different and run their separate areas differently. RG's have always lingered in SYC turf, dont cross Venice (MCS is still there) and have had to deal with a bunch of little tagbanging crews.
All those WLA 18st clicks linger around together and move around each others hood and bang together. 18s are scattered all around West blvd hood, Schoolyard hood, and Geer gang hood. Like i said they don't run that whole area but thats their area. When i lived on 12th av and Jefferson, the 18s were on Edgehill,9th av, and 7th ave. Also they were west of Crenshaw on 30th. The Bps were on Norton and Bronson just north of Jefferson but now their gone and Harlems are there.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 29th, 2019, 4:39 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
Coup wrote:
All those WLA 18st clicks linger around together and move around each others hood and bang together. 18s are scattered all around West blvd hood, Schoolyard hood, and Geer gang hood. Like i said they don't run that whole area but thats their area. When i lived on 12th av and Jefferson, the 18s were on Edgehill,9th av, and 7th ave. Also they were west of Crenshaw on 30th. The Bps were on Norton and Bronson just north of Jefferson but now their gone and Harlems are there.

I always thought West Boulevard Crip hood was more "no man's land" for Hispanic hoods. I never see 18th Street hit ups or any other Hispanic gang in WBC territory. I figured 18th Street was more west of La Brea in Geer Gang territory, plus that hood you mentioned around Edgehill & Jefferson in Harlem 30's.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 29th, 2019, 8:38 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
Coup wrote:

I always thought West Boulevard Crip hood was more "no man's land" for Hispanic hoods. I never see 18th Street hit ups or any other Hispanic gang in WBC territory. I figured 18th Street was more west of La Brea in Geer Gang territory, plus that hood you mentioned around Edgehill & Jefferson in Harlem 30's.
18st and Harlems share that area and they both been around there for a long time.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 31st, 2019, 9:41 am

Yeah that's Harlem hood, but there have been a handful of 18's over there for awhile now. Over by Harold and Bells (is that still open?). Again, the 18's all hang and party but those hoods are not connected. I make that point because they do not dominate that area. Other than the Geer Gang turf (which is basically all theirs) all of the other areas have had a bunch of tagger crews and new wannabe southsider clicks pop up over the years. Their overall good relationship with the C's in the area, 30's, WBC, SYC, make it easy for them to move around.

WBC has always been a little different. Unless you are over there, nobody really knows just how aggressive and big the WBC's are. 18's are in their area, but not a lot. They generally kick it in the SD/Geer area.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 1st, 2019, 7:30 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:A lot of Santa Ana gangs back in the day were cliques of FxTroop. FxTroop used to be huge. They all eventually broke off and became their own gang. Even Orange Varrio Cypress in the city of Orange used to be a clique of FxTroop.
FxTroop stands for:
For The Reason Of Our People.
I was going thru my files and i ran into this, probably old news but i thought i'd post it., off topic but wtf, right?

SANTA ANA, THE EAST L.A. OF LA NARANJA

BARRIOS de SANTA ANA

With more than 325,000 people, Santa Ana ranks the 57th most populous city in the U.S., and scores as the 4th-most densely populated city in the nation. The city has a total area of 27.5 square miles, and racks up a score of some 12,475 people per sq. mile. Like 255,000 (78.2%) of the population are Mexicans, Mexican-Americans and Latinos (a.k.a. Hispanics).

The City is broken down into over fifty communities

1. Mar-Les
2. Edna Park
3. Concord
4. Bristol Memory
5. Morison-Eldridge
6. Park Santiago
7. Fairhaven
8. Portola Park
9. Meredith Parkwood
10. Mabury Park
11. Fisher Park
12. West Floral
13. Floral Park
14. The Triangle
15. Riverview
16. Santa Anita
17. Artesia-Pilar
18. Washington Square
19. Willard
20. Downtown / Civic Center
21. French Court
22. French Park
23. Saddleback
24. Flower Park
25. Lacy
26. Windsor Village North
27. Windsor Village South
28. Casa Bonita
29. Townsend-Raitt
30. Central City
31. Pico-Lowell
32. Henninger Park
33. Eastside
34. Cornerstone Village
35. Lyon Street
36. New Horizons
37. Mid-City
38. Wilshire Square
39. Madison Park
40. Centennial Park
41. Valley Adams
42. Shadow Run
43. Bristol Warner
44. Bristol Manor
45. Cedar Evergreen Co-Op
46. Morning Sunwood
47. Thornton Park
48. Rosewood Baker
49. Metro Classic
50. Republic Homes
51. South Coast
52. Sandpointe
53. Delhi

LOGAN, DELHI and ARTESIA-PILAR being among the oldest Mexican enclaves in the city.

Just like EAST LOS in LA COUNTY is filled with Mexican settlements and neighborhoods that gave rise to some of the oldest and most renown still in existence barrios, so too Santa Ana in Orange County is where barrios just as old as their East LA counterparts, still exist.

Whereas in the genesis of Varrio Lore, East Los had La Maravilla, The Flats, and places like Barrio Simons; Santa Ana had Logan, Delhi, Santa Anita and the Artesia-Pilar neighborhoods. In Santana, these 4 Barrios were the genesis of the later conglomerate of Chicano Varrios that were to fill up the city in the later generations and decades of the 1900s.

All of Santa Ana’s separate original Mexican barrios were located on opposite sides of town.

Logan

Considered to be the oldest,
Barrio Logan came to be established on the East Side of Santa Ana at the packing plants. Logan is located adjacent to the Southern Pacific R&R, wedged in-between the Interstate 5 and the Atchinson-Topeka-Santa Fe tracks, centered on Logan Street with Logan Park at its core.

Logan’s barrio roots trace back to the 1880s with the founding of Santa Ana East; A commercial area next to the then new train depot. When Anglo business later dried out, the Mexican families, who had begun to settle in this area as day-laborers and agricultural hands in the surrounding groves, developed it into more than just a place to live, they developed it into the working-class neighborhood which by the early 1900s was home to the largest Mexican community in Santa Ana.

Delhi

The Delhi barrio formed on the south side of the city adjacent to the R&R tracks by the Holy Sugar Company factory. In present days map the neighborhood can be perfectly placed in-between Warner Avenue on the north, Main Street to the west, and the tracks on both the south and east, with Delhi Park at its center.

Delhi by the year 1920 had grown to incorporate some 100 families, and as the years went by, the barrio continued to attract more and more Mexican families. By 1928, when Delhi became incorporated into the city of Santa Ana, the barrio had already established its own lecheria (dairy mart), a planta de agua (water plant), and a’ escuelita (Mexican school). The barrio nevertheless continued to remain highly rural. Delhi grew with the influx of Mexican families who came fleeing the turmoil of the Mexican Revolution, and other families who followed the R&R for jobs. Many of those families settled in Delhi because it was one of the few places where Mexicans could buy land and plant.

With its lasting roots, Delhi spawned a barrio where the local neighborhood boys married with local neighborhood girls; where neighbors stood as Godparents at the bautizos (baptisms) of each other’s children. It was a neighborhood were its people worked in the near-by sugar fields, and at the sugar factory. Delhi was a neighborhood where folks sat outdoors in the evenings after a long day of hard work and partook with each other, and it was also a place where its residents built their own makeshift shacks and homes. The barrio didn’t have sidewalks and paved streets; it wasn’t until the 1950s that Delhi residents petitioned city hall -agreeing to raise their property taxes- in order to improve the area and pave the streets.

There existed a sweet nostalgia in this Delhi neighborhood, one of pre-modern times, a barrio bonded by old customs, tradition and heritage. This same bond is what brought together the whole community to build a church in 1927, and was rewarded later with its own named park.

Artesia-Pilar

Barrio Atresia (El Salvador Park), to be continued..

SANTA ANA VARRIO GANGS

The Santa Ana P.D. claims that there are over 60 gangs in the city

Here’s the Lista

BARRIO CROSS WARNER
LMST LIL’ MINNIE STREET MTS MENACE TO SOCIETY
21ST TWENTY-FIRST STREET LS ASSASSINS
THIRD STREET LS THUGS
SECOND STREET SHARK SIDE LS SHARKS
C7R CALLE 7 RIFA LS DEMONS
LA SIETE LS DEAD ENDS
C6R CALLE 6 RIFA
SN SANTA NITA LS DRAMATICS
FSR FIFTH STREET DIABLOS
SAR SILVER ACRES LS DUKES
17 STREET ROAD KINGS
MS13 MIDDLE SIDE LS CHICOS
LCSA LOS CROOKS SANTA ANA BOMB SQUAD
MCST McCLAY STREET LS MAGICS
LCR LOS COMPADRES UNITED BROWNS
SLV SULLIVAN LS VAGOS
LBR LIL BROOK RIFA
CHR CALLE HIGHLAND LS SOLDIERS
BSP BISHOP STREET LS EVIL ONES
LSM LOS MENACES FAMILIA AUK + BNP
LGN LOGAN LS DOMINOES
DTR DOG TOWN RIFA
LS PERROS
D13 DELHI LS ACES
CGR CALLE GRANT RIFA
WCM WEST CALLE MYRTLE DEAD ENDS
CMLS CENTRO MYRTLE LOCOS
ESSA EAST SIDE SANTA ANA LS REBELS
EAST SIDE MAPLE STREET LOCOS
BSR BROWN SIDE LS HUSTLERS
GWR GOLDEN WEST LS STONERS
CWR CALLE WALNUT LS MALDITOS
CTR CALLE TOWNSEND LS SICK MINDED
BSSR BARRIO SOUTH SIDE RIFA LS 187 GRIM REAPERS
KPC KRAZY PROUD CRIMINALS LS MALOS
ABR13 ALLEY BOYS RIFA BROWN CROWD / CRIMINALS SIDE
WSSA WEST SIDE SANTA ANA LS TRAVIESOS
LST LYONS STRTEET LS LAST SIDERS
BSTA SMALL TOWN SANTA ANA LS BANDITS
SCM SYCAMORE STREET Ls NIGHT OWLS
SHR SICKLY HEADED LS SICKEST
NSK NON STOP KILLING LS NECIOS
OTH ON THE BLAST LS HOODLUMS
LPR LOS PRIMOS LS KABRONES
CLS CRAZY LITTLE STONERS
EVERGREEN LOKOTES
POPULAR BOYS
TPV THE PUBLIC VANDALS
LTB LATINO BOYS
EDNA PARK BOYS
W1S WICKED ONES LS VILLAINS
BIG MINNIE LS BLOCK-FOR-BLOCK GANGSTERS
DOGWOOD AVENUE LS SOLDIERS
DEF DEAD END FAMILIA LS MUERTOS
OLR OUTLAWS RIFA
KOS KNIGHTOWLS
SAB SANTA ANA BROWNS
UA UNITED ARTISTS / UNITED ASSASINS
LH LIL HOOD
HAZARD STREET
DIAMOND STREET
LOWELL STREET
SHELLY STREET
STANFORD STREET
WESTERIA BOYS
LIL’ MAFFIA

UBC UNITED BROWN CHICANOS LS CARTELS
Ls Original Cartels
Cartel Side 21.2.3
Cartel Classics
Violent Cartels

LOPERS ~ several cliques all spread out on the east side
Calle Segunda Ls Canisos
Calle Cinco Ls Chicos Malos
Chestnut Street Ls Jugadores
Minnie Street Ls Criminals
Pine Street Ls Pineros
Madison Park Ls Mad Park Originales
West Side Towners Street (1980’s)

FxTROOP RIFA with many cliques and offshoots
FxTROOP Malditos
FxTROOP Barrio Artesia
FxTROOP El Salvador Park

Add to the story line..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 6th, 2019, 2:12 am

Back to topic, ke no, lol

so i was thinking of l.a. hoods with two names, you could say Pacoima Flats and Pacoima Project Boys (PJFlats) would basically be the same thing to their enemies, ke no?

another one would be Martinez hood, V LOTT X3, The Lott Stoners are same

you could argue also LOCKE STREET and EL SERENO

or yould associate entirely with one particular gang, like lets say, Little River Valley and FROG TOWN
or Ramona Gardens and BIG HAZARD

Then there's HAWTHORNE 13 and LITTLE WATTS as HAWTHORNE LITTLE WATTS

you may even thing of V NORWALK and the ONE WAYS as the same thing out in the streets, no?
maybe, not that one :/

how 'bout some oldies like CALLE HUNTER and VNE
MACEY STREET and the original West Side Flats (diff that wsPxF)
Barrio Solano and VARRIO LA LOMA

or maybe even a resurrected varrio like
ExS THIRD STREET and BREED STREET

or kool hoods like
WVG and Grape Street Crips?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 6th, 2019, 2:18 am

Back to topic, ke no, lol

so i was thinking of l.a. hoods with two names, you could say Pacoima Flats and Pacoima Project Boys (PJFlats) would basically be the same thing to their enemies, ke no?

another one would be Martinez hood, V LOTT X3 and The Lott Stoners are the same

you could argue LOCKE STREET and EL SERENO

or you could even associate a certain neighborhood or place entirely with one single gang, like lets say,

Little River Valley and FROG TOWN or Ramona Gardens and BIG HAZARD
I mean, even if you don't claim as soon as you say that you stay at so and so place and everybody knows where you're from, you know

Then there's also HAWTHORNE 13 and LITTLE WATTS known as HAWTHORNE LITTLE WATTS

you may be able to throw in the list V NORWALK and the ONE WAYS as the same thing out in the streets, no?
maybe not that one :/

how 'bout some oldies like CALLE HUNTER and VNE
MACEY STREET and the original West Side Flats (diff than PF or wsPxF)
Barrio Solano and VARRIO LA LOMA

or maybe even a resurrected varrio like
ExS THIRD STREET and BREED STREET

or kool hoods like
WVG and Grape Street Crips?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 6th, 2019, 2:38 am

as you can tell, i like this topic, so

Estaba pensando about the county where I been at for the last 20 years, San Diego, well there’s a lista from over here with varrios that are well known to be one and the same, like Encinitas Flats and Tortilla Flats, same thing. Also, Barrio Logan and Red Steps, same thing; (Barrio Logan is only one part/section of Varrio Logan Heights).

There’s also San Ysidro Rifa and SIDRO, a.k.a. Sidro Yard = the same
OTAY 13 and Varrio Loco Otay = the same
Varrio Palmas and Palm City 13
Lomita Village 13 and Lomita Village 70

Throw in there plenty of Black hoods that are or have been known by diff gang names

Prime example to start it off with EAST SIDE PIRU aka SKYLINES

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 6th, 2019, 3:02 am

VEV Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos / Esco Viejo Diablos
VEV Varrio Esco Viejo Santos / Esco Viejo Santos
Barrio Carlsbad Locos / Carlos Malos (Carlo Malo)
La Colonia / Eden Gardens aka La Colonia Eden Gardens
Calle Molen Locos / El Cajon Locos

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » February 6th, 2019, 9:33 am

What about Grape Street Watts/ Watts Baby Loc Crips? Also what about krews that turned into gangs? For example Alley Tiny Criminals / Addicted To Crime?

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » February 6th, 2019, 2:33 pm

Most tagging crews had more than one name, especially once they went from crew to gang.

In the tagging crew world, the actual intials were more important than what the initials stood for. Whereas with gangs, the name is what matters.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 7th, 2019, 12:16 am

well maybe if one of their old crew names is still recognized alongside their newer gang name, for example it was already mentioned about the south gate BAYS bad ass youngsters or barrio ardmore, same thing

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 8th, 2019, 2:35 am

it came to my mind just now; From ELA ~> Laguna Park Vikings, and also Bartlett Street Wolves out in the SGV.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”