Chicano homies & Mexican homies...

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
805area
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 805

Chicano homies & Mexican homies...

Unread post by 805area » March 10th, 2019, 8:18 pm

2 types of homies...

Many homies are 2nd/3rd generation Mexican Americans. Homies who, many dont even speak Spanish. There parents were probably from their same hood, maybe their grandparentd were from Mexico. They grew up with Uncles, Cousins from the varrio. Maybe some of the first few words they were taught were their neighborhood, probably learned how to throw it up at an early age.

The other types of homies are more closer to their Mexican roots. Maybe they were born in Mexico & moved at an early age, or maybe they were born in the states but parents from Mexico. Their parents were just hard working Mexicans, maybe laborers or field workers, not gang members.

I will give an example. In 2 local varrios where I reside, it seems like one varrio is almost majority Chicano, the majority of this varrios youngsters had parents who were involved in gangs, while the other varrio almost exclusively more Mexican, maybe the kids of immigrants...

Of course the more chicano Varrio calls the other Varrio "Wetbacks, Paisas, Chuntis" & the other varrio vice versa, calling their counterparts "Pochos"

My neighborhood is mostly chicanos, most homies dont speak spanish.

What, if any are the differences in these homies? Do any go harder?

Of most the Southsiders I wonder what the split is? How many varrios are more Chicano or closer to their Mexican roots? And what would the split be between homies...

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: Chicano homies & Mexican homies...

Unread post by AmericanZombie » March 10th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Coming from the Inland Empire area we have a bigger population of chicanos like that. The dudes from LA would clown like “damn none of you IE fuckers know Spanish.”

BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Unread post by BPG187 » March 11th, 2019, 12:27 am

AmericanZombie wrote:Coming from the Inland Empire area we have a bigger population of chicanos like that. The dudes from LA would clown like “damn none of you IE fuckers know Spanish.”
Those are facts bro LMFAO

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » March 11th, 2019, 12:37 am

I know about this topic very well lmfao , see in The city I live in there’s one hood that is pretty much like the spot where a lot of paisas live, drive around the turf in the morning you gonna see a lot of guys asking for work lined up, go at night you gonna see a lot of them just hanging out chilling. It’s also one of the spots where a not just Mexican paisas are but a lot of races that come from other country’s land , like El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Columbia , Ecuador etc Now the gang that controls that hood has a lot of chicanos in it but I would say that they even have more paisas in the hood, some quickly adapt to the Chicano lifestyle some don’t but you can usually tell like who’s from here and who ain’t. but don’t let that fool you these paisas are some of the most downest in the city I knew an OG who told me he specifically liked preying on these paisas to join the set cause he knew they were the most vulnerable and would be the most downest. And when I found out how a shit Load of these foo’s from that set that we’re putting in major work from like 2005-2012 (back when I was still a young ass kid lol) got deported back to their countries that’s when it started making sense to me

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » March 11th, 2019, 12:45 am

In my own opinion I personally think the paisa foo’s go harder. And that’s just from personal experience of what I see in the city I live in. I have a good theory on why they go harder than the other barrios lmfao

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”