BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2005, 11:26 am

We all have been posting up gang names from this side or that side, and several times the issue has come up as to what initials so and so gang uses. Myself included have gotten into debates as to the right initials on some.
Since most of the gangs for every part of So x Cal have been listed on this site, I would like to go onto what initials the gangs in your part of town use to identify themselves as separate from others on the wall?

"FOR THE SFVALLEY including BURBANK & SUNLAND"

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by cbi562 » February 2nd, 2005, 8:28 pm

Just some random shit maybe yall never heard of.

BLC - Big Latin Crew
SBP - Lennox Click (13)
VANS - Vanowen Street (13)
AR - Affilated Riders
BSL - Blythe Street (13)

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » February 2nd, 2005, 8:37 pm

cbi562 wrote:Just some random shit maybe yall never heard of.

BLC - Big Latin Crew
SBP - Lennox Click (13)
VANS - Vanowen Street (13)
AR - Affilated Riders
BSL - Blythe Street (13)
Blythe Str is BST not BSL

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 3rd, 2005, 7:10 pm

cbi562 wrote:Just some random shit maybe yall never heard of.

BLC - Big Latin Crew
SBP - Lennox Click (13)
VANS - Vanowen Street (13)
AR - Affilated Riders
BSL - Blythe Street (13)
Is'nt VANOWEN ST LOCOS = VSL? is VANS a variation of the same?

SBP Lennex 13 clika? What does it stand for?

BLC & AR where they at? are they Barrios or Taggers?

Blythe ST = BST

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by cbi562 » February 3rd, 2005, 8:52 pm

Both of you are made me laugh a little. I put names that are rare. I already know the common letter. Yes nigga I have seen BSL and I was told that it stands for Blythe Street Locos - which is funny and BS at the same time. SBP is mainly a click of young cats that got jumped in to the NOX but aint runnin on the same block. I will not say what it stands for - yall already know the reason behind this. As far as I know - Big Latin Crew dont have a real barrio and yes they do pop guns. In my opinion they are more of a crew then a gang. When I was talkin to them NHBZ cats they said lots of them are mostly teenage cholos that go to Grant High School. I done seen them like 40 deep when they had the L-Park beef back in early 2004. I used to see lots of VANS tagged up on RVs and shit like that. I used to eat sandwiches in Subway with locos from Vanowen Street back in 2001 and they always used to say what up Van to each other. AR is an underground team of riders that control a certain trade from the Vallies to Dinos and they bring in big dollars - no I will not say whats the trade. I know gripp of other shit that I can share - but it is too much of a help to the piggys. Now all you niggas can list some – keep it goin.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 3rd, 2005, 9:07 pm

cbi562 wrote:Both of you are made me laugh a little. I put names that are rare. I already know the common letter. Yes nigga I have seen BSL and I was told that it stands for Blythe Street Locos - which is funny and BS at the same time. SBP is mainly a click of young cats that got jumped in to the NOX but aint runnin on the same block. I will not say what it stands for - yall already know the reason behind this. As far as I know - Big Latin Crew dont have a real barrio and yes they do pop guns. In my opinion they are more of a crew then a gang. When I was talkin to them NHBZ cats they said lots of them are mostly teenage cholos that go to Grant High School. I done seen them like 40 deep when they had the L-Park beef back in early 2004. I used to see lots of VANS tagged up on RVs and shit like that. I used to eat sandwiches in Subway with locos from Vanowen Street back in 2001 and they always used to say what up Van to each other. AR is an underground team of riders that control a certain trade from the Vallies to Dinos and they bring in big dollars - no I will not say whats the trade. I know gripp of other shit that I can share - but it is too much of a help to the piggys. Now all you niggas can list some – keep it goin.
piggys LOL, i hear you :mrgreen:
In deed they are rare, my days in the Valley at Grant H.S. were a long time ago and none of those existed back then. BET YOU DID'NT KNOW THAT RAYMOND CRIPS/SHOTGUN CRIPS/BIG RED BLOODS/CULVER CITY 13 and many more had people at Grant H.S. back in the day.

I fail to see how simple initials for Barrios that we already know about are of any significant value to Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Foothill, or Devonshire Divisions. :?:

But if you feel that you have a HUGE SECRET to safeguard, then more power to you sir.

I WAS CRUSIN' DELANO LONG BEFORE YOU WERE I BET ~ P E A C E ~

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by cbi562 » February 3rd, 2005, 11:01 pm

I did hear all the mad crazy stories man. From straight original vatos from back in the day at Grant High School. Terrps me out how pussy like it is at the present. I wrote a little article about the Grant atmosphere staarting from the 90s, but I deleted a while ago cos I was gonna go away for long time.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 15th, 2005, 7:33 pm

big red bloods ? is that a old ass valley blood gang that dont exist no more? lol

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: August 12th, 2008, 2:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles
Location: BERbank
Contact:

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 18th, 2008, 11:24 pm

B.E.R 13= BARRIO ELMWOOD RIFA 13)EWD

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 6th, 2008, 1:51 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:big red bloods ? is that a old ass valley blood gang that dont exist no more? lol
NEVER
:D :D

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 10th, 2008, 10:17 am

K1LLJOY wrote:big red bloods ? is that a old ass valley blood gang that dont exist no more? lol
THERES NEVER BEEN A BIG RED BLOODS GANG IN the VALLEY SO DONT LISTEN 2 the HYPE

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 10th, 2008, 2:07 pm

OG Redbone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:big red bloods ? is that a old ass valley blood gang that dont exist no more? lol
THERES NEVER BEEN A BIG RED BLOODS GANG IN the VALLEY SO DONT LISTEN 2 the HYPE

THERE WERE "BIG RED BLOODS" AT GRANT H.S. BACK IN THE MID-LATER 70s. BUT THEY WERE NOT FROM THE VALLEY. THEY WERE BUSED IN FROM L.A. . THERE WERE RAYMOND CRIPS AND EVEN SHOTGUN CRIPS ALSO BUSED IN TO THE SCHOOL.

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INTIALS ~818 VALLEY~

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 11th, 2008, 2:23 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:big red bloods ? is that a old ass valley blood gang that dont exist no more? lol
THERES NEVER BEEN A BIG RED BLOODS GANG IN the VALLEY SO DONT LISTEN 2 the HYPE

THERE WERE "BIG RED BLOODS" AT GRANT H.S. BACK IN THE MID-LATER 70s. BUT THEY WERE NOT FROM THE VALLEY. THEY WERE BUSED IN FROM L.A. . THERE WERE RAYMOND CRIPS AND EVEN SHOTGUN CRIPS ALSO BUSED IN TO THE SCHOOL.
SO THERE BLOODS BUSED TO the VALLEY IN the 70'S

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”