18th Street Columbia Lil Cycos

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Problemchild342
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lawndale

18th Street Columbia Lil Cycos

Unread post by Problemchild342 » October 22nd, 2020, 11:41 pm

Can anyone map out the Columbia Lil Cycos turf? Every map I've seen has Columbia ave as Rockwood Street territory but it wouldn't make sense for a gang to name a clique after a street they don't control. I know Rockwood have 6th and Union to the west and Hartford to the east of Columbia but not sure of 18th Street territory in the area. Also aware of the 3rd Street clique territory from Beverly to 7th and Alvarado to Union (where the famous mural is).

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: 18th Street Columbia Lil Cycos

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 28th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Years ago I was working on a gang map, and someone from that area showed me 18st CLCS is on 5th and Burlington between Burlington and Alvarado. Not on Columbia ave. This was also confirmed by graffiti in the area too.
Maybe back when they first started they held down Columbia, but that changed at some point.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » December 16th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Problemchild342 wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 11:41 pm
Can anyone map out the Columbia Lil Cycos turf? Every map I've seen has Columbia ave as Rockwood Street territory but it wouldn't make sense for a gang to name a clique after a street they don't control. I know Rockwood have 6th and Union to the west and Hartford to the east of Columbia but not sure of 18th Street territory in the area. Also aware of the 3rd Street clique territory from Beverly to 7th and Alvarado to Union (where the famous mural is).
To my knowledge Columbia Lil Cycos mainly stay in the 18 Street hood just northeast of MacArthur Park. My guess is they started on Columbia but got pushed out over the years and another hood took over. I don’t know where exactly on Columbia they started. The street runs through Witmer hood and Rockwood hood. They could have started in either, but they’re closer to the Rockwood part. But the 18 hood south of Olympic is also close to Columbia in Witmer. I know Columbia Ave was a Rockwood stronghold, I think back in the 90’s. So I’m not sure when CLCS lost that street.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » December 16th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Problemchild342 wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 11:41 pm
To my knowledge Columbia Lil Cycos mainly stay in the 18 Street hood just northeast of MacArthur Park. My guess is they started on Columbia but got pushed out over the years and another hood took over. I don’t know where exactly on Columbia they started. The street runs through Witmer hood and Rockwood hood. They could have started in either, but they’re closer to the Rockwood part. But the 18 hood south of Olympic is also close to Columbia in Witmer. I know Columbia Ave was a Rockwood stronghold, I think back in the 90’s. So I’m not sure when CLCS lost that street.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”