Maravilla Gangs of Los Angeles

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 161
Joined: July 11th, 2003, 5:21 pm
Location: ES FRESNO
Contact:

A question about the maravillas

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » September 5th, 2003, 5:54 pm

Whats up with the maravillas,are they 13.Iremenber hearing that they dont get along with 13.if anybody knows any history on this i would appericate it 8)

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: A question about the maravillas

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 5th, 2003, 6:29 pm

GIBBY would be more precise on it, hopefully he'll come up and post. As far as I know, Maravillas were part of the original EME back in the day. Reason why they got the greenlight is they went against the grain, so they got outcasted. It all happened during the early 90's, during the big unification process. Today, Maravilla is still "taxfree" and greenlighted. How serious it really is, I don't know. Maravilla's is one of the oldest varrios in L.A., as well as White Fence. I kind of find it hard to believe that veteranos from other hoods would turn their backs on the veteranos from Maravilla, but hey politics rules you know...

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: A question about the maravillas

Unread post by bgcasper » September 6th, 2003, 9:03 am

yes i heard that in the begining they was two big hood white fence and maravilla if you see a map most maravillas are in east los while wf is more in boyle height a west of east los hood, i heard that eme got started in dual vocation center by cadenas peg leg and they had members of hazard and maravilla in the original set but i don't think eme stand for the m of maravilla i really think it stand for the m of mexican, yes mv claim tax free gang and have a green light its the reason they are not in the surenos module ,but they have many clicks but no southside i heard most south los varrios were started by maravilleros like 38 but im far from sure ...i got a question wich varrio cadenas was from ? and peg leg ?

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 44
Joined: November 5th, 2003, 6:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Houstone
Location: HOUSTONE...BUT ORIGINALY FROM MCALLEN...
Contact:

Re: A question about the maravillas

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 24th, 2003, 11:24 am

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS MATTER...BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT THEE MARAVILLA BARRIOS STILL CLAIM THE #13...THEY CLAIM IT FOR THE THIRTEENTH LETTER IN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET WHICH IS THE''M''...WHICH TO THEM REPRSENTS THE INITIAL FOR THE WORD MARAVILLA...THIS I AM SURE HAD BEEN DONE LONG BEFORE THE ACTUAL USAGE OF THIS NUMBER FOR THEE MEXICAN MAFIA AND THEE SURENYOS BARRIOS...BUT I AM NOT SURE...ANOTHER REASON THEY COULD STILL BE USING THIS NUMBER MIGHT BE SIMPLY FOR MEXICANO(MEXICA)OR MEXICO...AS MANY MEXICAN(NON~SURENYO)GANGS DO AROUND THE COUNTRY OR IN MEXICO...OR FOR MARIJAUANA(MARIJUANOS)/MOTA...I WOULDN'T REALLY CONSIDER THEM TRECERO BARRIOS DOUGH(GANGS THAT CLAIM THE #13 FOR SOME REASON AND NOT FOR SUR)BUT THIS IS JUST A SUPPOSITION OF MINE...BUT SURELY FOR THE''M''IN MARAVILLA...AS FOR THE SCHISM OF THEIR GROUPS FROM THE EME...WELL BIG DUSTY LOCO SAID IT ALL...THEY DID NOT AGREE WITH THE STATES RULES...AND WELL DECIDED TO BAND AND DISLODGE THEMSELVES FROM THE EME...WHICH IS A TRAGIC HAPPENEING...ESPEACIALLY WHEN SOME OF THEIR VET.MEMBERS HAD TO DO WITH THE EME'S BEGININGS...BUT THAT HOW IT GOES I GUESS...SIMON PURA POLITACA ESE...BUT ANYWAYS...AND JUST A LIL'CORRECTION THERE...YES IT ALL STARTED IN THE DUEL VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE AT TRACY BACK IN 1957 OR SO...BUT NOT BY JOSEPH MORGAN OR RUDOLPHO CADENA...THE IDEAL OF FORMING THEMSELVES IN A UNISON GROUP CAME UP TO BE FROM LUIS FLORES...HUERO DE HAWAIIAN GARDENS GANG DE EAST LOS...AND AS TO WHAT I KNOW CADENA WAS FROM BAKERSFIELD AND NOT ASSOCIATED WITH A GANG THERE...BUT THAT IS TO MY KNOWLEDGE...AS FAR AS JOE MORGAN IS CONCERNED I BELIEVE HE WAS FROM THE MARAVILLA BARRIO KNOWN AS EL HOYO MARAVILLA...THEY ARE MORE KNOWN THAN IT'S FOUNDER BECAUSE THEY TOKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL...THAT IS ALL I WILL DISCLOSE FOR NOW NOTHING MORE.............ORALE

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 10:20 am

Re: A question about the maravillas

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » January 14th, 2004, 3:47 pm

TO that vato Mirollo you got some of the same information that i agree on.First of all like i posted on the other topics before.13 comes from way back in the late 1920's.the first estabilshed ganga was EL HOYO MARAVILLA,segundo was WHITE FENCE.MARAVILLA was considered the mother of all gangs.When gangas after MARAVILLA were being formed they put 13 behind their barrio to show respect for MARAVILLA.The carnales were formed in TRACY at DVI by a vato named LUIS "HUERO" FLORES from HAWAIIN GARDENS.He was the brainchild behind the carnales which also included SLUGGO from EL HOYO MARAVILLA,vatos from PRIMERA FLATS,BIG HAZARD,GxLOMA,& FLORENCIA.MARAVILLA did get the green light becaused they had the huevos to say no to the carnales.AS far as JOE"PEGLEG" MORGAN goes he was from MARAVILLA.He did not originate the carnales.
By the way he is deceased.TOPO is the current GODFATHER.TUPI is underneath him.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: A question about the maravillas

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 12:26 am

MARAVILLAS DONT GET ALONG WITH 13 BEKUZ ALONG TIME AGO
THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE TAXED BY MEXICAN MAFIA

SO MARAVILLA REFUSED TO PAY MONEY TO THE MEXICAN MAFIA

SO THE MAFIA PUT A GREEN LIGHT ON MARAVILLA AND MARAVILLA WAS A VERY POWRFUL GANG SO ALL THE OTHER MEXICANGANGS
HAD A HARD TIME TRYIN TO TAKE THEM OUT I ALSO HEARD THAT
THEY WHER RED INSTEAD OF BLUE BUT I DOUBT IT

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 249
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 8:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX
Location: Rio Grande Valley - 956
Contact:

MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by chupon106 » April 18th, 2004, 3:26 pm

COULD SOMEBODY LIST ALL THE MARAVILLA GANGS N PUT THEM IN ORDER FROM HARDEST TO WEAKEST

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 18th, 2004, 4:06 pm

Why you wanna know?

In no particular order cause I aint gonna rank them. They have all put in work at one time or another and will put in work on you.

Rock MV
Lote MV (haven't been active for a long time, probly since the early 80's)
Arizona MV
Lopez MV
Marianna MV
Hoyo MV
Moeriya MV (a former click of Marianna MV)
Lomita MV
Juarez MV
Ford MV (Alot of homies say Ford aint real, that's what I heard, not to diss)
Gage MV (aren't/weren't very active)

Anonymous20

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 18th, 2004, 4:22 pm

Lopez MV
Marianna MV
Moeriya MV (a former click of Marianna MV)

Was in the hole with some of these guys, they were crazy azz helll.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 18th, 2004, 4:38 pm

...best believe. That's just how we do.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Impala » April 18th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Also:

Frazer MV
Pomeroy MV

And

Maravilla Projects (Gang)....MV Projects

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 18th, 2004, 4:48 pm

Marianna MV has been over here in Fontana for a while now...i never met any of them out here but i know their out here because they have tagged up all over the city..

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 18th, 2004, 4:53 pm

Impala: When were Pomeroy MV and Frazer MV active? Where exactly are their hoods? I always considered MVPs to be part of Rock Mara. ? I thought the High Times, Rascals, and Rock were all MVPs?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Impala » April 18th, 2004, 10:03 pm

I'll be straight with you Rollin'....

I said Pomeroy and Frazer based on recent placas I seen..

Pomeroy's up on the hill where Pomeroy St is....next to Geraughty Loma.

Frazer is down on Frazer and Olympic..they and Winter Gardens are crossing each other out.

I guess their both small...again saying just based on (recent) placas.



I know some heads down in the MV projects who say High Time, Rascals and MV Projects bump heads off and on...they all got different ends of the PJ's...Rock MV from what is said are mainly old veteranos (in the Projects) and some youngsters..very small gang if my info is correct.

All are independent of each other is how I understand it....

The MV housing projects are not what they used to be (which is good)..Lotta programs for the youngsters and families (jobs/counseling/field trips), housing police has respect from the gente..Compared to other projects MV is kind of calm so people think the gangs are united...they're not...calm now..heats up in the summer.

If someone corrects me, it's welcome... but this is what I've seen and heared.

Impala

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 18th, 2004, 11:37 pm

It's cool, long as people don't start posting complete bull that they don't know nothing about and passing it off as fact. i.e. dreamergirl

Far as "pomeroy" and "frazer" they ain't MV. If they feel disrespected by that then so be it but it's true. Just cause fools start claiming a hood don't make them official.

The older heads from the projects used to get along. I don't be trying to get up in their bizness. Maybe the youngsters are feuding now but I don't think its gun play involved because they all know each other. The Rascals were the younger heads that weren't yet ready for the High Times. Rx3s were like a minor league for HTS. They used to smash on fools together, maybe it's different now. Rock MV were the older vets from way back. If the projects got programs for the gente then thats real good. Anytime the Raza is doing good, I'm glad to hear that.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 9:23 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:...best believe. That's just how we do.


You from MV?

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 9:25 am

Impala wrote:Also:

Frazer MV
Pomeroy MV

And

Maravilla Projects (Gang)....MV Projects


Also

Kern Maravilla
Maravilla Rifa
Arizona Maravilla
Fisher Maravilla
Kaos Maravilla
Rascals13Maravilla
High Times Stoners Maravilla

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 9:41 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:It's cool, long as people don't start posting complete bull that they don't know nothing about and passing it off as fact. i.e. dreamergirl

Far as "pomeroy" and "frazer" they ain't MV. If they feel disrespected by that then so be it but it's true. Just cause fools start claiming a hood don't make them official.

The older heads from the projects used to get along. I don't be trying to get up in their bizness. Maybe the youngsters are feuding now but I don't think its gun play involved because they all know each other. The Rascals were the younger heads that weren't yet ready for the High Times. Rx3s were like a minor league for HTS. They used to smash on fools together, maybe it's different now. Rock MV were the older vets from way back. If the projects got programs for the gente then thats real good. Anytime the Raza is doing good, I'm glad to hear that.


Pomeroy and Fraizer are real MVs. Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. They were the younger brothers and cousins of the older Juarez MV heads. I remember back in the days they were first called Pomeroy Party Boys. They were stoner vatos. Then they started beefing with esRockwood which turned into Geraughty Loma. Then they started calling themselves Pomeroy Street Locos. JuarezMV got them to turn PSLMV or PMV a while before the MVs made their move. They turned MVs before Gage Boys did. Frazer is a late breed MV but their MVs none the less. Peace

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 19th, 2004, 11:42 am

GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:...best believe. That's just how we do.


You from MV?


Aint active anymore but yeah. You from WF?

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 19th, 2004, 11:44 am

GIBBY wrote:
Impala wrote:Also:

Frazer MV
Pomeroy MV

And

Maravilla Projects (Gang)....MV Projects


Also

Kern Maravilla
Maravilla Rifa
Arizona Maravilla
Fisher Maravilla
Kaos Maravilla
Rascals13Maravilla
High Times Stoners Maravilla


Where are you getting your info?

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 19th, 2004, 12:05 pm

GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:It's cool, long as people don't start posting complete bull that they don't know nothing about and passing it off as fact. i.e. dreamergirl

Far as "pomeroy" and "frazer" they ain't MV. If they feel disrespected by that then so be it but it's true. Just cause fools start claiming a hood don't make them official.

The older heads from the projects used to get along. I don't be trying to get up in their bizness. Maybe the youngsters are feuding now but I don't think its gun play involved because they all know each other. The Rascals were the younger heads that weren't yet ready for the High Times. Rx3s were like a minor league for HTS. They used to smash on fools together, maybe it's different now. Rock MV were the older vets from way back. If the projects got programs for the gente then thats real good. Anytime the Raza is doing good, I'm glad to hear that.


Pomeroy and Fraizer are real MVs. Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. They were the younger brothers and cousins of the older Juarez MV heads. I remember back in the days they were first called Pomeroy Party Boys. They were stoner vatos. Then they started beefing with esRockwood which turned into Geraughty Loma. Then they started calling themselves Pomeroy Street Locos. JuarezMV got them to turn PSLMV or PMV a while before the MVs made their move. They turned MVs before Gage Boys did. Frazer is a late breed MV but their MVs none the less. Peace


Everybody got their opinion. I grew up in Maravilla and got familia going back to the 1800s. Met people from Hoyo, Rock, Arizona, Lote, Marianna, Moeriya, Lopez, and even Ford (which alot of homies don't even consider an MV) but never any "Pomeroy MVs or Frazer MVs." They got to be some new cats or something. I dont think the OG'z from the real MVs would consider them legitimate and thats all that matters. Not to say that they can't get down they just aren't official MV's. That's not meant as a diss.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 12:13 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:...best believe. That's just how we do.


You from MV?


Aint active anymore but yeah. You from WF?


Yeah retired homie. WHich one were you from?
Last edited by GIBBY on April 19th, 2004, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 12:15 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Impala wrote:Also:

Frazer MV
Pomeroy MV

And

Maravilla Projects (Gang)....MV Projects


Also

Kern Maravilla
Maravilla Rifa
Arizona Maravilla
Fisher Maravilla
Kaos Maravilla
Rascals13Maravilla
High Times Stoners Maravilla


Where are you getting your info?


The calles homie. Ive been around for quite some time, not aslong as SR though LOL.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 12:29 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:It's cool, long as people don't start posting complete bull that they don't know nothing about and passing it off as fact. i.e. dreamergirl

Far as "pomeroy" and "frazer" they ain't MV. If they feel disrespected by that then so be it but it's true. Just cause fools start claiming a hood don't make them official.

The older heads from the projects used to get along. I don't be trying to get up in their bizness. Maybe the youngsters are feuding now but I don't think its gun play involved because they all know each other. The Rascals were the younger heads that weren't yet ready for the High Times. Rx3s were like a minor league for HTS. They used to smash on fools together, maybe it's different now. Rock MV were the older vets from way back. If the projects got programs for the gente then thats real good. Anytime the Raza is doing good, I'm glad to hear that.


Pomeroy and Fraizer are real MVs. Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. They were the younger brothers and cousins of the older Juarez MV heads. I remember back in the days they were first called Pomeroy Party Boys. They were stoner vatos. Then they started beefing with esRockwood which turned into Geraughty Loma. Then they started calling themselves Pomeroy Street Locos. JuarezMV got them to turn PSLMV or PMV a while before the MVs made their move. They turned MVs before Gage Boys did. Frazer is a late breed MV but their MVs none the less. Peace


Everybody got their opinion. I grew up in Maravilla and got familia going back to the 1800s. Met people from Hoyo, Rock, Arizona, Lote, Marianna, Moeriya, Lopez, and even Ford (which alot of homies don't even consider an MV) but never any "Pomeroy MVs or Frazer MVs." They got to be some new cats or something. I dont think the OG'z from the real MVs would consider them legitimate and thats all that matters. Not to say that they can't get down they just aren't official MV's. That's not meant as a diss.


Homie, Im telling you Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. I got a primo who lived off Woolwine and Herbert in City Terrace. I would chill at his house alot. I seen all the old school football games with esRW, LMV,LOTT13, POMEROY, JUAREZMV. Block Parties, Footbal games, I was there. Back in the days the Pomeroys were stoners who who chill with esRockwoods who later joined GxL. If you were around back them you should know how alot of youngsters were stoneros back then (LOTT13, esRW, someLMV, etcetcetc) Pomeroy started beefing with GxL and turned Pomeroy Street Lokos MV. Most of the founders of PSLMV come from Juarez Maravilla familias. Juarez is there foundation. They turned MV before even Gage Maravilla, which was called Gage Boys13 before. This is common street knowledge homie for anyone that was banging or in the streets in the 80s-90s. How is Ford MV not consdiered an MV by some MVs??? They were putting it down during a time when MMV, MYAMV,HMV were dieing out in the early and mid 80s.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Impala » April 19th, 2004, 1:09 pm

I can't say about recent but I remember Ford Mara being active as hell, in fact as early as 77, 78 they were already making a name for themselves. I know..I lived on Verona where it dead ended with the Jewish cementary.

They had pleito with LV all the time and I think they also pushed C12 back to the other side of the 5 Fwy when they started making a presence back then around Ford Elem.

So they were active..but that was then..I don't know about now.

Impala

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 19th, 2004, 1:47 pm

GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:[quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"]I.




Everybody got their opinion. I grew up in Maravilla and got familia going back to the 1800s. Met people from Hoyo, Rock, Arizona, Lote, Marianna, Moeriya, Lopez, and even Ford (which alot of homies don't even consider an MV) but never any "Pomeroy MVs or Frazer MVs." They got to be some new cats or something. I dont think the OG'z from the real MVs would consider them legitimate and thats all that matters. Not to say that they can't get down they just aren't official MV's. That's not meant as a diss.


Homie, Im telling you Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. I got a primo who lived off Woolwine and Herbert in City Terrace. I would chill at his house alot. I seen all the old school football games with esRW, LMV,LOTT13, POMEROY, JUAREZMV. Block Parties, Footbal games, I was there. Back in the days the Pomeroys were stoners who who chill with esRockwoods who later joined GxL. If you were around back them you should know how alot of youngsters were stoneros back then (LOTT13, esRW, someLMV, etcetcetc) Pomeroy started beefing with GxL and turned Pomeroy Street Lokos MV. Most of the founders of PSLMV come from Juarez Maravilla familias. Juarez is there foundation. They turned MV before even Gage Maravilla, which was called Gage Boys13 before. This is common street knowledge homie for anyone that was banging or in the streets in the 80s-90s. How is Ford MV not consdiered an MV by some MVs??? They were putting it down during a time when MMV, MYAMV,HMV were dieing out in the early and mid 80s.[/quote]

I understand that Pomeroys might have been in the late 80's but far as being an MV gang, I don't buy it. Heck yeah I remember the football games. I'm from Arizona Mara by the way. In '89 or '90, we played El Hoyo for the MV championship at Obregon, homie.

Yeeah, I know about them Gage Boys. Not to talk sht or anything but I don't think they qualify as an MV either. I understand that you was bangin for a minute but Gibby, I grew up in MV so I know what I'm talking about. I've met cats from WF but that doesn't make me an expert on your hood and vice versa. Ford M: Not to diss them but homies from different MV's say they aint a Maravilla gang! I know they put in work and they down for they stuff but far as being an official MV, thats another story. MMV, HMV, MYA'MV did not die out in the 80's! That's bogus info homie, straight up.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 2:03 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:[quote="GIBBY"][quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"]I.




Everybody got their opinion. I grew up in Maravilla and got familia going back to the 1800s. Met people from Hoyo, Rock, Arizona, Lote, Marianna, Moeriya, Lopez, and even Ford (which alot of homies don't even consider an MV) but never any "Pomeroy MVs or Frazer MVs." They got to be some new cats or something. I dont think the OG'z from the real MVs would consider them legitimate and thats all that matters. Not to say that they can't get down they just aren't official MV's. That's not meant as a diss.


Homie, Im telling you Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. I got a primo who lived off Woolwine and Herbert in City Terrace. I would chill at his house alot. I seen all the old school football games with esRW, LMV,LOTT13, POMEROY, JUAREZMV. Block Parties, Footbal games, I was there. Back in the days the Pomeroys were stoners who who chill with esRockwoods who later joined GxL. If you were around back them you should know how alot of youngsters were stoneros back then (LOTT13, esRW, someLMV, etcetcetc) Pomeroy started beefing with GxL and turned Pomeroy Street Lokos MV. Most of the founders of PSLMV come from Juarez Maravilla familias. Juarez is there foundation. They turned MV before even Gage Maravilla, which was called Gage Boys13 before. This is common street knowledge homie for anyone that was banging or in the streets in the 80s-90s. How is Ford MV not consdiered an MV by some MVs??? They were putting it down during a time when MMV, MYAMV,HMV were dieing out in the early and mid 80s.[/quote]

I understand that Pomeroys might have been in the late 80's but far as being an MV gang, I don't buy it. Heck yeah I remember the football games. I'm from Arizona Mara by the way. In '89 or '90, we played El Hoyo for the MV championship at Obregon, homie.

Yeeah, I know about them Gage Boys. Not to talk sht or anything but I don't think they qualify as an MV either. I understand that you was bangin for a minute but Gibby, I grew up in MV so I know what I'm talking about. I've met cats from WF but that doesn't make me an expert on your hood and vice versa. Ford M: Not to diss them but homies from different MV's say they aint a Maravilla gang! I know they put in work and they down for they stuff but far as being an official MV, thats another story. MMV, HMV, MYA'MV did not die out in the 80's! That's bogus info homie, straight up.[/quote]

QVole. I dint say MMV,HMV,MYAMD died out in the 80s. I say'd they were dying out in comparison to the relativley new FordMV. FMV had the biggest bunch of youngsters in the 80s in my opinion. HMV had the Hoya Mara Stoners but they werent making noise. The MMV Diablos were mostly older gente. MYA were paisa gangsters altleast the ones I seen. For a while, in my opinion, FMV but it down hardest in the 80s next to LopezMV. They put it down on MMV back then.I still dont see how FMV doesnt qualify as a "real" MV? If your from AMV, you know the big homie Johnny Huero? Hes a firme vato doing good things for the varrios in Los. Peace

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 19th, 2004, 3:21 pm

GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:[quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"][quote="GIBBY"][quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"]I.




Everybody got their opinion. I grew up in Maravilla and got familia going back to the 1800s. Met people from Hoyo, Rock, Arizona, Lote, Marianna, Moeriya, Lopez, and even Ford (which alot of homies don't even consider an MV) but never any "Pomeroy MVs or Frazer MVs." They got to be some new cats or something. I dont think the OG'z from the real MVs would consider them legitimate and thats all that matters. Not to say that they can't get down they just aren't official MV's. That's not meant as a diss.


Homie, Im telling you Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. I got a primo who lived off Woolwine and Herbert in City Terrace. I would chill at his house alot. I seen all the old school football games with esRW, LMV,LOTT13, POMEROY, JUAREZMV. Block Parties, Footbal games, I was there. Back in the days the Pomeroys were stoners who who chill with esRockwoods who later joined GxL. If you were around back them you should know how alot of youngsters were stoneros back then (LOTT13, esRW, someLMV, etcetcetc) Pomeroy started beefing with GxL and turned Pomeroy Street Lokos MV. Most of the founders of PSLMV come from Juarez Maravilla familias. Juarez is there foundation. They turned MV before even Gage Maravilla, which was called Gage Boys13 before. This is common street knowledge homie for anyone that was banging or in the streets in the 80s-90s. How is Ford MV not consdiered an MV by some MVs??? They were putting it down during a time when MMV, MYAMV,HMV were dieing out in the early and mid 80s.[/quote]

I understand that Pomeroys might have been in the late 80's but far as being an MV gang, I don't buy it. Heck yeah I remember the football games. I'm from Arizona Mara by the way. In '89 or '90, we played El Hoyo for the MV championship at Obregon, homie.

Yeeah, I know about them Gage Boys. Not to talk sht or anything but I don't think they qualify as an MV either. I understand that you was bangin for a minute but Gibby, I grew up in MV so I know what I'm talking about. I've met cats from WF but that doesn't make me an expert on your hood and vice versa. Ford M: Not to diss them but homies from different MV's say they aint a Maravilla gang! I know they put in work and they down for they stuff but far as being an official MV, thats another story. MMV, HMV, MYA'MV did not die out in the 80's! That's bogus info homie, straight up.[/quote]

QVole. I dint say MMV,HMV,MYAMD died out in the 80s. I say'd they were dying out in comparison to the relativley new FordMV. FMV had the biggest bunch of youngsters in the 80s in my opinion. HMV had the Hoya Mara Stoners but they werent making noise. The MMV Diablos were mostly older gente. MYA were paisa gangsters altleast the ones I seen. For a while, in my opinion, FMV but it down hardest in the 80s next to LopezMV. They put it down on MMV back then.I still dont see how FMV doesnt qualify as a "real" MV? If your from AMV, you know the big homie Johnny Huero? Hes a firme vato doing good things for the varrios in Los. Peace[/quote]

Right, right. Alot of other homies (not me) from other MV's say Ford is "fake" because they are new compared to the others. I don't think Hoyo would ever completely die out homie, I knew a few younger heads from HMV Balas, like Fatso and Beto. Like I said in an earlier post, I aint gonna rank the MV's from worst to first cause they all put in work and will put in work if necessary. Strictly speaking from the 80's I gotta say the MVP's were making the most noise though. Anybody from the MV area knows they was straight riders, mashing on fools daily! Huero and his stepson Spooky (RIP) are good people.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by GIBBY » April 19th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:[quote="GIBBY"][quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"][quote="GIBBY"][quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"]I.




Everybody got their opinion. I grew up in Maravilla and got familia going back to the 1800s. Met people from Hoyo, Rock, Arizona, Lote, Marianna, Moeriya, Lopez, and even Ford (which alot of homies don't even consider an MV) but never any "Pomeroy MVs or Frazer MVs." They got to be some new cats or something. I dont think the OG'z from the real MVs would consider them legitimate and thats all that matters. Not to say that they can't get down they just aren't official MV's. That's not meant as a diss.


Homie, Im telling you Pomeroys been around since the late 80s. I got a primo who lived off Woolwine and Herbert in City Terrace. I would chill at his house alot. I seen all the old school football games with esRW, LMV,LOTT13, POMEROY, JUAREZMV. Block Parties, Footbal games, I was there. Back in the days the Pomeroys were stoners who who chill with esRockwoods who later joined GxL. If you were around back them you should know how alot of youngsters were stoneros back then (LOTT13, esRW, someLMV, etcetcetc) Pomeroy started beefing with GxL and turned Pomeroy Street Lokos MV. Most of the founders of PSLMV come from Juarez Maravilla familias. Juarez is there foundation. They turned MV before even Gage Maravilla, which was called Gage Boys13 before. This is common street knowledge homie for anyone that was banging or in the streets in the 80s-90s. How is Ford MV not consdiered an MV by some MVs??? They were putting it down during a time when MMV, MYAMV,HMV were dieing out in the early and mid 80s.[/quote]

I understand that Pomeroys might have been in the late 80's but far as being an MV gang, I don't buy it. Heck yeah I remember the football games. I'm from Arizona Mara by the way. In '89 or '90, we played El Hoyo for the MV championship at Obregon, homie.

Yeeah, I know about them Gage Boys. Not to talk sht or anything but I don't think they qualify as an MV either. I understand that you was bangin for a minute but Gibby, I grew up in MV so I know what I'm talking about. I've met cats from WF but that doesn't make me an expert on your hood and vice versa. Ford M: Not to diss them but homies from different MV's say they aint a Maravilla gang! I know they put in work and they down for they stuff but far as being an official MV, thats another story. MMV, HMV, MYA'MV did not die out in the 80's! That's bogus info homie, straight up.[/quote]

QVole. I dint say MMV,HMV,MYAMD died out in the 80s. I say'd they were dying out in comparison to the relativley new FordMV. FMV had the biggest bunch of youngsters in the 80s in my opinion. HMV had the Hoya Mara Stoners but they werent making noise. The MMV Diablos were mostly older gente. MYA were paisa gangsters altleast the ones I seen. For a while, in my opinion, FMV but it down hardest in the 80s next to LopezMV. They put it down on MMV back then.I still dont see how FMV doesnt qualify as a "real" MV? If your from AMV, you know the big homie Johnny Huero? Hes a firme vato doing good things for the varrios in Los. Peace[/quote]

Right, right. Alot of other homies (not me) from other MV's say Ford is "fake" because they are new compared to the others. I don't think Hoyo would ever completely die out homie, I knew a few younger heads from HMV Balas, like Fatso and Beto. Like I said in an earlier post, I aint gonna rank the MV's from worst to first cause they all put in work and will put in work if necessary. Strictly speaking from the 80's I gotta say the MVP's were making the most noise though. Anybody from the MV area knows they was straight riders, mashing on fools daily! Huero and his stepson Spooky (RIP) are good people.[/quote]

Wow . I never heard much about the MVPs. I always connected the PJs to the Rock, HighTimes, and Rascals. I remeber the Loco Boys were trying to make a name in the early 90s but never heard much about the MVPs. Even at ELA Skill Center it was mostly Lopez and Ford. Stay Up. Peace

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 19th, 2004, 6:22 pm

speaking of what MV gangs r real or not....in the IE their is Perris Maravilla and they really have nothing to do with the original MV in LA..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by Silencioso » May 5th, 2004, 3:13 pm

EMV - El Amo MV

Saw that hit up once. Might be fake.

User avatar
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 1:01 pm
Location: EASTSIDE SALAS CALIFAS 831

Re: MARAVILLA GANGS

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 11th, 2004, 3:34 pm

MARAVILLAS DON'T GET ALONG WITH SURENOS OR NORTENOS, RIGHT?

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”