ECC vs F13 ON FOX 11 NEWS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
c-dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ECC vs F13 ON FOX 11 NEWS

Unread post by c-dub » February 25th, 2005, 3:26 pm

DID ANYBODY SEE THIS SPECIAL ON FOX'S 10:OO NEWS. THEY EXPLAINED HOW THE BEEF STARTED, THE RACIAL WAR, AND THAT THERE HAVE BEEN 3 DOZEN MURDERS CONNECTED TO THIS BEEF.

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: ECC vs F13 ON FOX 11 NEWS

Unread post by Scrappy » April 9th, 2005, 5:01 am

c-dub wrote:DID ANYBODY SEE THIS SPECIAL ON FOX'S 10:OO NEWS. THEY EXPLAINED HOW THE BEEF STARTED, THE RACIAL WAR, AND THAT THERE HAVE BEEN 3 DOZEN MURDERS CONNECTED TO THIS BEEF.
anybody got a video

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 11th, 2005, 4:44 pm

ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE EAST SIDE CRIPS VS. FLORENCIA AND ALL ITS CLIQUES AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » April 11th, 2005, 7:49 pm

man that aint the real deal... the news paints the picture of what they think they know.. them niggas aint in the street knowin why theres beef... they jus scratchin the surface.. its way deeper then that..

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 4th, 2005, 10:50 am

kidlocc700 wrote:man that aint the real deal... the news paints the picture of what they think they know.. them niggas aint in the street knowin why theres beef... they jus scratchin the surface.. its way deeper then that..
WE KNOW HOW DEEP IT IS AND the SHIT IS DEEP

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 4th, 2005, 10:34 pm

SAVAGE wrote:ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE EAST SIDE CRIPS VS. FLORENCIA AND ALL ITS CLIQUES AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA
U MEAN the EAST COAST CRIPS VS. FLORENCIA 13
MEXICAN MAFIA? AINT THEY JUST A PRISON BASED GANG I NEVER HEARD OF THEM HAVIN AN ESTABLISHED HOOD IN L.A. BUT I MIGHT B WRONG.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 5th, 2005, 12:46 am

I know this may sound stupid but who has the upper hand at them moment?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 27th, 2005, 6:51 pm

Catalyst wrote:I know this may sound stupid but who has the upper hand at them moment?
That's what i would like to know.

Also, what is it, eastside crips or east coast crips?

OG CARTOON

LOL DAM

Unread post by OG CARTOON » June 9th, 2005, 1:08 pm

I SEE ALOT OF U NOT FROM LA .........EAST COAST CRIPS DOES NOT MEAN EAST SIDE CRIPS AT ALL... ITS EAST COAST CRIPS.............FROM 1STREET TO 190 EAST SIDE
EAST COAST CRIPS

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 9th, 2005, 8:44 pm

jaNky1 wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE EAST SIDE CRIPS VS. FLORENCIA AND ALL ITS CLIQUES AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA
U MEAN the EAST COAST CRIPS VS. FLORENCIA 13
MEXICAN MAFIA? AINT THEY JUST A PRISON BASED GANG I NEVER HEARD OF THEM HAVIN AN ESTABLISHED HOOD IN L.A. BUT I MIGHT B WRONG.
lol your location says L.A.?No?lol

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 11th, 2005, 7:43 am

Like Catalyst said, who has the upper hand?

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 11th, 2005, 9:51 am

florence

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 13th, 2005, 11:14 am

raphead2001 wrote:florence

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 13th, 2005, 11:17 am

I DONT THINK SO?

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 13th, 2005, 4:24 pm

they do even if they are not winning the war or not they do have the upper hand. i really don't know who is really winning cuz im from the westside and all i do is hear things. I sometime hear the coast is serving the florence's then i hear the florence's is serving the coast. I hear the coast is serving the f13's more tho. the homey from BMS just today was like the coast be serving the florence's.

julialee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by julialee » June 13th, 2005, 11:26 pm

Nobody wins.Both sides are loosing with all of the young men and women and innocent babies dying because of it.Sad to say it is a war:-( that i don't see it stopping any time soon.
Ive bee watching this thread for awhile but kept my 2 cents out of it.I Did see the fox11 undercover report.I does go deeper than that and the Press has a way of Dramatizing things so they got both sides pumped up unfortunately.
Maybe I have a different perpective because I am a Mom living in that area.To me its not a question of whos the baddest, (because lets face all gangsta's think they are) its hoping and praying every day that you dont hear gunshots and get a knock at the door or a phone call telling you your child is shot and that they are gone:-(.So everybody looses.

Ya'll gangsta's need to wake up and see what its doing to your families and all the heartache its causing, all the tears and sleepless nights it brings on.It dont matter where your from, just wake up before its too late.
And for all you wannabee's.Go be something else.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » June 14th, 2005, 10:36 am

^^^^I agree 100%

purpwezee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by purpwezee » June 22nd, 2005, 7:33 pm

u hear so many different stories of who blasted who that u dont know who has the upper hand.

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » June 22nd, 2005, 10:16 pm

The ecc are winning that own from what I hear. But it does go back and forth and back and forth. But I hear more about the ecc than I do florencia!!!

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » June 24th, 2005, 1:17 am

Those two gangs are way to big for either one to win or loose, and they are also way to big that nobody can tell who is getting more deaths. Especially since they have more enemies than eachother.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 24th, 2005, 9:19 pm

well to put it this way, i met some vatos from 18 st in oc once they were from SS 18 street i cant remember what city they lsaid they lived at but i remember one saying fk florencia. So isnt that's a big enemy for both ecc & florence ave? i dont really know how far 18 st hangs out from them though so they're probably not up in the mix but if it was to happen that florencia gets wiped out which i doubt it there's probably always gonna be some other hood that continues where they left off

julialee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by julialee » June 25th, 2005, 5:23 am

OMG you all are keepin score.Maybe im takin this to the heart to much but dammm,I wonder how many of you live in this area or are affected by it in some way who know whats up? and im not just talkin about "i know some vato or homie who says this chisme or whatever".Im curious.This started out as a thread about that Fox11 undercover special and who saw it and turned into who's winning.I know you all want to believe whatever side you take that either ECC or FLorencia is winning but you all still dont get it, neither side is winnng.Maybe if more believed that nobody wins then we wouldnt have so many dead because of it and we would have more people survive it.Don't just go by rumors because thats how alot of drama is kept going by rumors.And dont just go by that Fox 11 special, they pumped up alot of sh*t up with that special dramatized alot in a way and since the special, because now F13 and ECC got the recogtion they want and they both feel on top and made it worse.So anybody in South LA affected by it? I'd like to know.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 25th, 2005, 9:48 am

anonymousman wrote:well to put it this way, i met some vatos from 18 st in oc once they were from SS 18 street i cant remember what city they lsaid they lived at but i remember one saying fk florencia. So isnt that's a big enemy for both ecc & florence ave? i dont really know how far 18 st hangs out from them though so they're probably not up in the mix but if it was to happen that florencia gets wiped out which i doubt it there's probably always gonna be some other hood that continues where they left off

homie F13 beefs with almost everybody. 18st, 38st. WVGst, all of watts, every varrio thats anywhere near them. ECC happens to be one of their enemies just that ECC vs. F13 gets more attention now because of their numbers and because of the "racial wars" going on right now.

julialee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by julialee » June 26th, 2005, 2:47 am

RuthlessBone wrote:
anonymousman wrote:well to put it this way, i met some vatos from 18 st in oc once they were from SS 18 street i cant remember what city they lsaid they lived at but i remember one saying fk florencia. So isnt that's a big enemy for both ecc & florence ave? i dont really know how far 18 st hangs out from them though so they're probably not up in the mix but if it was to happen that florencia gets wiped out which i doubt it there's probably always gonna be some other hood that continues where they left off

homie F13 beefs with almost everybody. 18st, 38st. WVGst, all of watts, every varrio thats anywhere near them. ECC happens to be one of their enemies just that ECC vs. F13 gets more attention now because of their numbers and because of the "racial wars" going on right now.
Well put.:-)

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » July 13th, 2005, 11:59 pm

I PASS BY HUNTINGTON PARK & SO. CENTRAL ALMOST ON A DAILEY BASIS, BY FLORENCE & HOLMES ST.
& I WILL SEE VATOS FROM F13 POSTED UP...WRITINGS ALL OVER THE WALLS, AT THE FLORENCE CAR WASH, ALL HIT UP... F13 "ECK"

I DON'T SEE ANY ECC WRITING ON THE WALLS & DROVE BY 62, 66,67, 68th ST. & NOTHING BUT FLORENCIA 13 Graffiti...

STILL BOTH HAVE PUT MAJOR WORK ON EACH OTHER...IT'S JUST THEIR NUMBERS ARE SO BIG on both sides....

FLORENCIA 13 (2nd biggest MEXICAN gang in L.A., Behind 18st.)

EAST COAST CRIP (2nd or 3rd biggest CRIP GANG in L.A. /60's & HOOVA's) even though most Hoover's don't claim crip anymore.

ORALE. I'M BACK....
MARTINEZ

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 14th, 2005, 12:02 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:I PASS BY HUNTINGTON PARK & SO. CENTRAL ALMOST ON A DAILEY BASIS, BY FLORENCE & HOLMES ST.
& I WILL SEE VATOS FROM F13 POSTED UP...WRITINGS ALL OVER THE WALLS, AT THE FLORENCE CAR WASH, ALL HIT UP... F13 "ECK"

I DON'T SEE ANY ECC WRITING ON THE WALLS & DROVE BY 62, 66,67, 68th ST. & NOTHING BUT FLORENCIA 13 Graffiti...

STILL BOTH HAVE PUT MAJOR WORK ON EACH OTHER...IT'S JUST THEIR NUMBERS ARE SO BIG on both sides....

FLORENCIA 13 (2nd biggest MEXICAN gang in L.A., Behind 18st.)

EAST COAST CRIP (2nd or 3rd biggest CRIP GANG in L.A. /60's & HOOVA's) even though most Hoover's don't claim crip anymore.

ORALE. I'M BACK....
MARTINEZ
yea i be seeing the same thing martinez. the ecc don't hit up on the walls nearly as much as the florence's. the only ecc hood i seen with alot of graffiti on they walls is the 62. and i be like damn where the eastcoast's at cuz florence be all ova the eastside and they don't even be crossed out

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » July 14th, 2005, 12:16 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:EAST COAST CRIP (2nd or 3rd biggest CRIP GANG in L.A. /60's & HOOVA's) even though most Hoover's don't claim crip anymore.
I thought one hoover hood still claimed crip, but others switched to criminal.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 15th, 2005, 7:41 am

Last I checked....
52 HOOVER still claims GANGSTA CRIP... "52 HGC"

AL OTHER HOOVERS are CRIMINALS

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ONCE THE "HOOVER CRIMINALS" HIT THE JOINT, DO THEY START CLAIMING "CRIP" AGAIN ???

ANY CRIPS THAT BEEN TO THE JOINT CAN ANSWER THIS ONE....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 15th, 2005, 5:30 pm

i anin't neva been to jail and i anin't no crip or no hoover but one day me and the homey from 92 hoover was talking bout his time in jail and he was telling me that his hood anin't crips on the outside in jail but a he was like a hoover in jail will help out a crip way before they help out a blood. he was like when the bloods went and started shit with the ese's and the bloods was getting hands put on them cuz they was always outnumbered, that the hoovers wouldn't help em.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » July 30th, 2005, 10:08 pm

i just watched on the news that last night there was a shooting on florence and some innocent black guy died and some other guy was shot, they said its gang related and its part of a gang war going on around there, so was that some of that florencia vs ecc drama?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 3rd, 2005, 6:07 pm

raphead2001 wrote:i anin't neva been to jail and i anin't no crip or no hoover but one day me and the homey from 92 hoover was talking bout his time in jail and he was telling me that his hood anin't crips on the outside in jail but a he was like a hoover in jail will help out a crip way
So i take it that the 52 Hoovas are still down with the other Hoova sets...even if they still claim GC.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » August 11th, 2005, 9:25 am

If the Mexican Mafia gets involved then the East coast crips turf will get cleaned of east coast crips. You cant compare the mostly teen agers in the East coast crip turf with the nearly-professional assasins of MM.