ECC vs F13 ON FOX 11 NEWS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 11:00 pm

perongregory wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
perongregory wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:What about

WLCC vs CVTG}the CVTG's gettin smashed on just the other day we stomped one of them niggas damn near to death at the hood Mc Donalds

WLCC vs CV70} lol where are those guys hiding nowadays

shit even the dierus smashin on the eses nowadays

e/s135piru VS B13} know need to even speak on that one

FTP Vs TF} it was back and forth fo a minute but nowadays the Tops is still on top

PVCC VS CV155} that shit not even fair lol

PVCC VS CV70} like i said earilier where are these guys hiding?

ECC190 VS VPL's13} VP's are no where to C fond either

should i go on?
and thats not even to C raciest but cuhz it aint no race war going on its just niggas like you gettin all butthurt Ccuzz we C smashin on yall all the time so yall go shot old black women
nah you fools aint smashing on shit---what you guys do is RAT -SNITCH and fink! our varrios are getting hit hard becuz yall nigs are rats-its like ou guys dont have a code! Compton ? come on fool TF was straight on the news daily -remeber in 1998 when TF membership was decimated because of the raid they hit em with over 30 TFs were brought on murder and attempted murder charges...SOxLOS13 -fu-- man its way known by blacks and mexicans alike that them fools -were straight assasins-we niggas really should stop running your necks -thats all you guys do is open your big #%@&#%@ mouths-then you wonder why mexis-whites-asiasn-hate yall!big arrogant #%@&#%@ mouths -no sense of reality -I really dont think any of fools are bangers because the shit the SUrs doing to black gangs is a #%@&#%@ one sided-victory-we are handing nigz they asses!what about getting all the black civil rights fools involved"crying " you #%@&#%@ soft ass BET gangsters .WE mexicans never cried when we wre getting robbed and jacked and outnumbered -but you nigs have no honor-now that we serving you ur asses its a different story -fu-- yall! stop telling ! stop crying and MAN -up! you #%@&#%@ women
sorta like how yall longeros was cryin like a bitch to the police when the TRG's was puttin hot ones in that ass.
we were telling ?look you #%@&#%@ ape-gorilla im not taking u serious you guys have no loyalty-no honor-not even to ur mothers-animals!!LONGEROS telling is so funny ---man you dont understand how SUR operates at all---so imma spit.....if a SUR tells ---there is a whole network to find and expose him when he gets locked up---most the time he gets dealt with svagely---ask the black fools on here who have done time with us.BUt lets see now for blacks there is no network to expose rats-snitches-they have no national structure---and well even when black fools are convicted of rape and snitching other black fools dont see t as something they gotta handle---its like "AInt my problem!"" also blacks are not requiring their own people to jump in a riot----not so the SUR' if a SUR doesnt jump in a riot---hes through!! every SUR wil know his name and they'll be no pen he'll be safe.but blacks??? man i could #%@&#%@ kill a nig in the pen -and unless we outright attack all blacks in site---no riot would happen---truth is --blacks are disorganized and stupid
thats right ima ape a silver back gorilla that a smash a pale ass small monkey like you to the ground. Black people dont give a fu-- about that BS you pushin. anyone can act hard when they got constant numbers, but take that shit to another city that shit aint poppin. Only in socal is mexicans on that straight racist tip so shut you ass up, no one give a fu-- about yo ass, you gets no attention, you still a dirty ass ghetto dwellin minority.
oh yes i love the way black peeps think all the same"ill fuck this mexican up!!" dam after going to prison with yall i know exactly how u are!loud mouth with no bite! scared with no loyalty! no sense of familia or honor or basic human traits! wtf is wrong with YOU people!! do you \question why we hate yall???serious?dont you evr sit back and think about why we might wanna commit a genocide on your peeps? or do you think ya'll just some happy go lucky humble ape-like in the slave movies?fuck that Aunt Jemima-UNcle Chicken George BS the media try to potray of blacks--truth is you fools are nothing like the good old wise nigga -they try to show your ancestors to be!!!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 11:07 pm

perongregory wrote:
mr. chill wrote:this vico-sal@hotmail.com dude wants to racist huh, well lets look at mexicans, yall are considered lower then blacks in this country, and as long as that is still in place, then I could care less what u say about what happens in the pen or in the LA streets, ur race will always be inferior to blacks so stay in ur place bitch
this fool has no concept of were his own people are in the social ladder!!!!!!you guys have always and will always be at the very bottom-its only when whites allow you to control ur destiny that you show how you are!!!look at south africa----when whites were running it -it was prosperous one of the richest countries--now??all the land whites once farmed were turned into desert by blacks who felt THEY COULD DO IT BETTER------funny---at the time of slavery---blacks offing eachother was rare-becuz someone had control of their lives---now they have freedom and first thing they do is fu-- eachother up!!!its almost like leaving a baby to take care of dinner---lil fucker would burn the house down !!you guys dont have the mentality for freedom-serious! you guys need babysitters!prisons-baby mommas-welfare-white establishment! and then you blame your situation on mexicans working for less!!!haha---well what about places like mississippi -louisana--chicago-were latinos arent deep enough to take ur jobs??u still fuxed up....now whos fault is that
haha dont know shit about history yet tryna lecture...like latin countries, or any non-white countries is really doin all that well for the few exceptions who suck white dick (japan and so on)
no latin countries are doing bad but not like AFRICA--AIDS -FAMINE_PESTILENCE_DISEASES man never heard of !!MURDER!GENOCIDE AGAINST EACHOTHER--YOU GUYS ARE OUTTA CONTROL!!HOW IN HELL YOU GONNA STARVE IN AFRICA???THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD??CUZ YALL STOOPID SIMPLE NIGZ--WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT SEX---THATS WHY YOU SPREAD THE AIDS LIKE A PLAGUE--MAN I JSUT DONT GET YALL WHY DONT YALL ADMIT WHO U REALLY ARE THEN WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE AND FIX THIS PROBLEM GOING ON IN LA!!!YOU FOOLS WANNA ACT BLAMELESS-AND INNOCENT AND LIKE YOU GUYS ARENT THE LOUSIEST-DIRTESST-MOST DISRESPECTFUL RACE ON EARTH!!!!IVE MET FOOLS FROM AFRICA AND THEY ARENT LIKE AFRICAN AMERICANS AT ALL!WHY DONT YOU TAKE A CUE FROM THEM THEN MAYBE WE CAN WORK OUT OUR DIFFERENCES--THE LOUDER YOU GUYS GET -THE MORE BOASTFUL YOU GUYS ACT--THE MORE HARD YOU TRY TO BE ...THE ORE IT MAKES US WANNA BASH YOUR MONKEY HEAD IN

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2007, 11:08 pm

perongregory wrote:
perongregory wrote:

WLCC vs CVTG}the CVTG's gettin smashed on just the other day we stomped one of them niggas damn near to death at the hood Mc Donalds

FTP Vs TF} it was back and forth fo a minute but nowadays the Tops is still on top

should i go on?
and thats not even to C raciest but cuhz it aint no race war going on its just niggas like you gettin all butthurt Ccuzz we C smashin on yall all the time so yall go shot old black women
nah you fools aint smashing on shit---what you guys do is RAT -SNITCH and fink! our varrios are getting hit hard becuz yall nigs are rats-its like ou guys dont have a code! Compton ? come on fool TF was straight on the news daily -remeber in 1998 when TF membership was decimated because of the raid they hit em with over 30 TFs were brought on murder and attempted murder charges...SOxLOS13 -fu-- man its way known by blacks and mexicans alike that them fools -were straight assasins-we niggas really should stop running your necks -thats all you guys do is open your big #%@&#%@ mouths-then you wonder why mexis-whites-asiasn-hate yall!big arrogant #%@&#%@ mouths -no sense of reality -I really dont think any of fools are bangers because the shit the SUrs doing to black gangs is a #%@&#%@ one sided-victory-we are handing nigz they asses!what about getting all the black civil rights fools involved"crying " you #%@&#%@ soft ass BET gangsters .WE mexicans never cried when we wre getting robbed and jacked and outnumbered -but you nigs have no honor-now that we serving you ur asses its a different story -fu-- yall! stop telling ! stop crying and MAN -up! you #%@&#%@ women
sorta like how yall longeros was cryin like a bitch to the police when the TRG's was puttin hot ones in that ass.
we were telling ?look you #%@&#%@ ape-gorilla im not taking u serious you guys have no loyalty-no honor-not even to ur mothers-animals!!LONGEROS telling is so funny ---man you dont understand how SUR operates at all---so imma spit.....if a SUR tells ---there is a whole network to find and expose him when he gets locked up---most the time he gets dealt with svagely---ask the black fools on here who have done time with us.BUt lets see now for blacks there is no network to expose rats-snitches-they have no national structure---and well even when black fools are convicted of rape and snitching other black fools dont see t as something they gotta handle---its like "AInt my problem!"" also blacks are not requiring their own people to jump in a riot----not so the SUR' if a SUR doesnt jump in a riot---hes through!! every SUR wil know his name and they'll be no pen he'll be safe.but blacks??? man i could #%@&#%@ kill a nig in the pen -and unless we outright attack all blacks in site---no riot would happen---truth is --blacks are disorganized and stupid
thats right ima ape a silver back gorilla that a smash a pale ass small monkey like you to the ground. Black people dont give a fu-- about that BS you pushin. anyone can act hard when they got constant numbers, but take that shit to another city that shit aint poppin. Only in socal is mexicans on that straight racist tip so shut you ass up, no one give a fu-- about yo ass, you gets no attention, you still a dirty ass ghetto dwellin minority.
oh yes i love the way black peeps think all the same"ill fu-- this mexican up!!" dam after going to prison with yall i know exactly how u are!loud mouth with no bite! scared with no loyalty! no sense of familia or honor or basic human traits! wtf is wrong with YOU people!! do you \question why we hate yall???serious?dont you evr sit back and think about why we might wanna commit a genocide on your peeps? or do you think ya'll just some happy go lucky humble ape-like in the slave movies?fu-- that Aunt Jemima-UNcle Chicken George BS the media try to potray of blacks--truth is you fools are nothing like the good old wise nigga -they try to show your ancestors to be!!!
yeah, and you not like the good ol jose with a sombrero and poncho talkin bout "ey, amigo, let me sell you dis" they portray you to be. Stupid ass fool, think your people are special and all benevolent. Mexicans talk shit, maddogg, steal, rob, kill, and do all the same shit everybody else does you retard, yet you over here ridin black dick hard than a mufucka talkin some gay shit about commit a genocide. you aint gonna commit shit but kill a few innocents like yall always do, before the political climate heats up and they really get in yo assess. If white people couldn't do it, how you think some ignant tecato mexicn gangbangers gonna wipe us off the earth. better recognize senor 5"3 suck white dick all day, while he make you garden his lawn and take care of his children and laugh at the shit, but supposedly an Aztec warrior. Shit is really pitiful..."yeah homes, we gettin rid of the mayates homes". Haha, yeah right.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2007, 11:15 pm

perongregory wrote:
mr. chill wrote:this vico-sal@hotmail.com dude wants to racist huh, well lets look at mexicans, yall are considered lower then blacks in this country, and as long as that is still in place, then I could care less what u say about what happens in the pen or in the LA streets, ur race will always be inferior to blacks so stay in ur place bitch
this fool has no concept of were his own people are in the social ladder!!!!!!you guys have always and will always be at the very bottom-its only when whites allow you to control ur destiny that you show how you are!!!look at south africa----when whites were running it -it was prosperous one of the richest countries--now??all the land whites once farmed were turned into desert by blacks who felt THEY COULD DO IT BETTER------funny---at the time of slavery---blacks offing eachother was rare-becuz someone had control of their lives---now they have freedom and first thing they do is fu-- eachother up!!!its almost like leaving a baby to take care of dinner---lil fucker would burn the house down !!you guys dont have the mentality for freedom-serious! you guys need babysitters!prisons-baby mommas-welfare-white establishment! and then you blame your situation on mexicans working for less!!!haha---well what about places like mississippi -louisana--chicago-were latinos arent deep enough to take ur jobs??u still fuxed up....now whos fault is that
haha dont know shit about history yet tryna lecture...like latin countries, or any non-white countries is really doin all that well for the few exceptions who suck white dick (japan and so on)
no latin countries are doing bad but not like AFRICA--AIDS -FAMINE_PESTILENCE_DISEASES man never heard of !!MURDER!GENOCIDE AGAINST EACHOTHER--YOU GUYS ARE OUTTA CONTROL!!HOW IN HELL YOU GONNA STARVE IN AFRICA???THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD??because YALL STOOPID SIMPLE NIGZ--WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT SEX---THATS WHY YOU SPREAD THE AIDS LIKE A PLAGUE--MAN I JSUT DONT GET YALL WHY DONT YALL ADMIT WHO U REALLY ARE THEN WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE AND FIX THIS PROBLEM GOING ON IN LA!!!YOU FOOLS WANNA ACT BLAMELESS-AND INNOCENT AND LIKE YOU GUYS ARENT THE LOUSIEST-DIRTESST-MOST DISRESPECTFUL RACE ON EARTH!!!!IVE MET FOOLS FROM AFRICA AND THEY ARENT LIKE AFRICAN AMERICANS AT ALL!WHY DONT YOU TAKE A CUE FROM THEM THEN MAYBE WE CAN WORK OUT OUR DIFFERENCES--THE LOUDER YOU GUYS GET -THE MORE BOASTFUL YOU GUYS ACT--THE MORE HARD YOU TRY TO BE ...THE ORE IT MAKES US WANNA BASH YOUR MONKEY HEAD IN
This is your ignorant ass, first "blacks are fucked up, look at Africa", then its "Africans are different from American blacks". SHut the fuck up stupid ass bitch. let me compare you to some muthafucas in san salvador or colombia or brazil and say you a dirty aids, homocidal, drug addict, but then you'd be sayin no I'm Mexican, even though Mexico have they own share of bs too. and you said we were apes...thats right apes kill little pale faggot monkeys like you. You=little monkey faggot that needs a pack to do anything, and eats his own shit yet wants to talk about the ape, me=Ape who dont really give a fuck about monkeys cuz im tryna get my life on and know if it really came down to it I could smash a little flat ass, pale monkey the fuck out.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 28th, 2007, 12:19 am

lol at this loser, ur a disgrace to mexicans, most mexicans in this country just tryin to work hard and feed they fam, u on some other racist shit, get outta here man, im talkin bout in the US, mexicans will always be inferior to blacks so stay in ur place if u tryin to be on that racist shit, cause minimun wage shithole pickin up trash jobs is the only thing the average mexican has to look forward to in america, while blacks have been comin up in this country ever since we were freed, u notice how all the blacks in LA are either movin into new areas of cali or the country with better jobs and housing, while all u mexicans are moving into the shitholes that we once occupied, yall got hand me downs from niggas so I can understand why u hate blacks some much, u probly living in a house where a black family of 4 used to live, and now u livin in that shit with 10 other family members and friends

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » March 28th, 2007, 2:44 am

Vico I guess you needledick ass got your ass beat by a black dude and your girl got took in the process and now you are netbaging on Blacks.

Listen up. Not all Hispanics are bad. Its you gang dudes who aint got no talent, can't stand alone, can't bang by yourself. Some of your peoples gangs are like kids. You pick on people who cant fight back.

Fuck all you ese gangs who prey on non-starpped blacks. YOUR ARE NOT GANSTERS. VICO WHY DONT YOU COMMIT SUICIDE. YOU ARE A LOSER. GET A LIFE, OR BETTER YET GET A GUN AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER.

YOU ESE GANGS MEMBERS NEED HELP. YOU AINT GOOD AT SHIT SO YOU SHOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. IF I WERE IN A GANG, I WOULD WIPE ALL YOU RACIST BEANER GANGS OUT OF LA. REAL SHIT.

I WOULDNT WANT TO BE IN A GANG, I HAVE TALENT! HA, HA! YOU ESE GANGS GO BACK TO MEXICO OR SOME OTHER LATIN COUNTRY. FUCKING LOSERS.

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » March 28th, 2007, 2:44 am

Vico I guess you needledick ass got your ass beat by a black dude and your girl got took in the process and now you are netbaging on Blacks.

Listen up. Not all Hispanics are bad. Its you gang dudes who aint got no talent, can't stand alone, can't bang by yourself. Some of your peoples gangs are like kids. You pick on people who cant fight back.

Fuck all you ese gangs who prey on non-strapped blacks. YOUR ARE NOT GANSTERS. VICO WHY DONT YOU COMMIT SUICIDE. YOU ARE A LOSER. GET A LIFE, OR BETTER YET GET A GUN AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER.

YOU ESE GANGS MEMBERS NEED HELP. YOU AINT GOOD AT SHIT SO YOU SHOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. IF I WERE IN A GANG, I WOULD WIPE ALL YOU RACIST BEANER GANGS OUT OF LA. REAL SHIT.

I WOULDNT WANT TO BE IN A GANG, I HAVE TALENT! HA, HA! YOU ESE GANGS GO BACK TO MEXICO OR SOME OTHER LATIN COUNTRY. FUCKING LOSERS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 28th, 2007, 3:13 am

perongregory wrote:
no latin countries are doing bad but not like AFRICA--AIDS -FAMINE_PESTILENCE_DISEASES man never heard of !!MURDER!GENOCIDE AGAINST EACHOTHER--YOU GUYS ARE OUTTA CONTROL!!HOW IN HELL YOU GONNA STARVE IN AFRICA???THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD??because YALL STOOPID SIMPLE NIGZ--WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT SEX---THATS WHY YOU SPREAD THE AIDS LIKE A PLAGUE--MAN I JSUT DONT GET YALL WHY DONT YALL ADMIT WHO U REALLY ARE THEN WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE AND FIX THIS PROBLEM GOING ON IN LA!!!YOU FOOLS WANNA ACT BLAMELESS-AND INNOCENT AND LIKE YOU GUYS ARENT THE LOUSIEST-DIRTESST-MOST DISRESPECTFUL RACE ON EARTH!!!!IVE MET FOOLS FROM AFRICA AND THEY ARENT LIKE AFRICAN AMERICANS AT ALL!WHY DONT YOU TAKE A CUE FROM THEM THEN MAYBE WE CAN WORK OUT OUR DIFFERENCES--THE LOUDER YOU GUYS GET -THE MORE BOASTFUL YOU GUYS ACT--THE MORE HARD YOU TRY TO BE ...THE ORE IT MAKES US WANNA BASH YOUR MONKEY HEAD IN

SO WHY ARE MEXICANS COMING TO AMERICA THEN???? SAME SHIT THAT GOES ON IN AFRICA IS GOING ON IN MEXICO SO WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE NOW YOUNG PUTO??

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 28th, 2007, 3:18 am

should i go on?

JUST ABOUT EVERY GANG HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH LOSING MEMBERS TO THEN PEN MY HOOD IS EXAMPLE OF THAT AND WE ARE ALSO AN EXAMPLE HOW YOU HANDLE BUSINESS JUST BECAUSE A FEW HOMIES GET LIFE BECAUSE WE ARE RIDING ON ALL ENEMIES.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 28th, 2007, 4:30 am

Damn, yall gotten way off topic.

Just what the White folks want. Its a crisis to America all the Mexicans cominng over here and the ones being norn here.

To have Blacks and Mexicans fighting despite that they are already killing each other should be music to their ears.

Niggas cant talk online together where there is no immediate threat, without fighting. So I can imagine the stpidity in the prisons.

Isnt it funny whenever its violence like this, the main oppressor of both Blacks and Hispanics get off scot-free?

Damn will any1 ever ride on the Man? Not to start violence, but damn, its crazy that the poor is fighting the poor, over shitty ass neighborhoods.

Any of the F13/Ese/Crips/Bloods, kill any skinheads as of late? Politicians? KKK? Police?

One thing to recognize about the Coast F13 war is. The people who did the robbery, aint no where to be found. They probably in another state chillin, or live in some other county.

Heck, them niggaz probably dont even stay in the hood no more.

The niggaz who gave the order for F13 to go to war, them niggaz probably aint even in the line of fire.

Thats how the stuff goes.

The young niggaz are gonna take the brute effects of this war, not the cats callin the shots.

And guess what? Aint none of the young niggaz getting smoke go see a lick of that F'in money.

Not 1 lic.

But in LA, niggaz & mexicans aint got much. Especially poor Black and Ese's. So they have to take pride in the stupid sht like the barrio and their rep.

If I had to choose a side between the Black and Mexican beef, id definately choose White.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » March 28th, 2007, 8:42 am

^^^Real talk

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 12:06 pm

perongregory wrote:
perongregory wrote:
perongregory wrote:

should i go on?
oh yes i love the way black peeps think all the same"ill fu-- this mexican up!!" dam after going to prison with yall i know exactly how u are!loud mouth with no bite! scared with no loyalty! no sense of familia or honor or basic human traits! wtf is wrong with YOU people!! do you \question why we hate yall???serious?dont you evr sit back and think about why we might wanna commit a genocide on your peeps? or do you think ya'll just some happy go lucky humble ape-like in the slave movies?fu-- that Aunt Jemima-UNcle Chicken George BS the media try to potray of blacks--truth is you fools are nothing like the good old wise nigga -they try to show your ancestors to be!!!
yeah, and you not like the good ol jose with a sombrero and poncho talkin bout "ey, amigo, let me sell you dis" they portray you to be. Stupid ass fool, think your people are special and all benevolent. Mexicans talk shit, maddogg, steal, rob, kill, and do all the same shit everybody else does you retard, yet you over here ridin black dick hard than a mufucka talkin some gay shit about commit a genocide. you aint gonna commit shit but kill a few innocents like yall always do, before the political climate heats up and they really get in yo assess. If white people couldn't do it, how you think some ignant tecato mexicn gangbangers gonna wipe us off the earth. better recognize senor 5"3 suck white dick all day, while he make you garden his lawn and take care of his children and laugh at the shit, but supposedly an Aztec warrior. Shit is really pitiful..."yeah homes, we gettin rid of the mayates homes". Haha, yeah right.
YOU know whats pitiful???a fucking dark ass nigga with blue lips and a huge nose thinking hes a pimp -thinking he pulls hoes cuz he fucked a 200 lb white girl??sad mofos'waste all that money on clothes and shoes and still GET TURNED DOWN>>>>always jocking females of another race you hate yourselves so uch that YOU dont even want to date YOUR OWN WOMEN!! neither does anyone else!!so ape-coming to places your not welcome like its all good!!! showing up at techno -rave parties that are for mexicans---acting like its all good!!goofy fucks'no one wants you around!!! and another thing--you gusy JOCK I mean JOCK bitches---the only way you get ass is if you totally lower urself to get it---and im worried about you taking my girl???wtf----please dude -do you really know what the girls say behind your backs???ugly--gross---dirty---loud---annoying---wanna be playas!!and im jealous of what??a fucking ape on BET eating chicken wings?I hate the wya you guys slap with your lips when you eat it makes me wanna vomit!! hwo in the fuck do you EVER think you can compare to US your culture -is nasty!! and you think your pimps what a fucking joke!! if I put SEAN JOHN and shit on my dog he'd still be a dog!!!its exactly like that with you greasy fucks

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Y.G. wrote:
perongregory wrote:

SO WHY ARE MEXICANS COMING TO AMERICA THEN???? SAME SHIT THAT GOES ON IN AFRICA IS GOING ON IN MEXICO SO WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE NOW YOUNG PUTO??
FUCK that you aint gonna get me on IF YOU LOVE MEXICO WHY YOU LIVE IN THE USA BS!!!I never said I loved Mexico---wanna know why? cuz its a corrupt-poor-unmodern fucking country!! and why is that?? cuz its politicians are corrupt and steal the lands wealth!! and the mexican people as a whole have a mentality that doesnt allow them a voice to complain -whine-cry-and beg--!!!mexicans understand the concept of hard work and pulling yourself by your bootstrap!! thats why they come here and try to get that better life they corrupt goverments deny them!!BUT yall???fucking 300yrs since slavery,and what you worse off than anyone---how in the world are mexicans and asians gonna come here and surpass blacks in a few yrs?? own more business? become more prosperous //?? MY GOD !!!! and you still deny it! what is wrong with your people>?

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 12:35 pm

should i go on?
YOU SAID SOMETHING TAHT MAKES SENSE BUT YOU JUST DONT SEE IT!!!!YOU SAID WE SO SCARED OF YALL GANGS SO WE GO KILL WOMEN?DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID?WHEN A WOMEN AND CHILDREN OF ANOTHER RACE IS TARGETED IT SENDS A CLEAR SIGNAL--ITS NOT ABOUT GANGS ITS ABOUT RACE! TEH FOOL WHO SHOOTS AT WOMEN -INNOCENT IS INSTIGATING A RETAILATORY MOVE TO START A RACE WAR!!DONT YOU SEE IT?HE DOESNT JUST WANNA BEEF WITH ONE BLACK GANG---OR HED TARGET THAT GANG....NO HE IS DECLARING A WAR AGAINST ALL BLACK GANGS AND THE ENTIRE BLACK POPULATION!!! IF A BLACK GUY SHOT UP A HOMIE IT WOULDNT BUG ME AS MUCH AS IF HE SHOT UP A MEXICAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN.BECUZ THAT COULDA BEEN MY KID MY WIFE-----DUDE I ADMIT IT TAKES A SICK FOOL TO KILL A BABY AND WOMEN---I AINT THERE 1!BUT THINK ABOUT THE FOOLS MENTALITY---ITS A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST AN ENTIRE PEOPLE----THE ONLY WAY HE COULD EVER PUMP HIMSELF UP TO KILL KIDS AND WOMEN IF HE HAS 100% RACISM !!HE IS SENDING YOUR PEOPLE A MESSAGE----I WANNA KILL ALL BLACK PEOPLE11

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2007, 12:55 pm

so in your book killing women and children is a good thing? are you sure you are mexican or are you a KKK in here trying to stir shit up? some of the things said in here makes me sick. anyone who thinks its the right thing to just kill kids and women is a sick motherfucker and if your mexican your a disgrace.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2007, 12:59 pm

-----DUDE I ADMIT IT TAKES A SICK FOOL TO KILL A BABY AND WOMEN---I AINT THERE 1!BUT THINK ABOUT THE FOOLS MENTALITY---ITS A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST AN ENTIRE PEOPLE----THE ONLY WAY HE COULD EVER PUMP HIMSELF UP TO KILL KIDS AND WOMEN IF HE HAS 100% RACISM !!HE IS SENDING YOUR PEOPLE A MESSAGE----I WANNA KILL ALL BLACK PEOPLE11
so whats your point. theirs still no way to justify it. that mentality screwed up and wicked.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 28th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Vico-Sal,

De donde eres?

Donde nacistes?

Boriqua o Chicano o que?

Porque traes tanto pedo con los morenos?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Respond to me ONLY in spanish, IF, you really a Latino.

If NOT, All these bruthas and myself your really an under-cover KKK starting shit over here.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 28th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Sabes que Martinez, wachate este pedo, estos mayugas no le bajan
el avion ni le cortan las alas a sus trompas que tambien cagan el palo,
asi es ~~> con todo respeto ~~> por que le brinca a este vato usted?

Si tuvieran un poco de honor, tambien estos cuates le ajerarian a sus
propios socios, pero no lo hacen, al contrario, le echan leña al fuego,
yo por mi cuenta ~~> si no hago el paro a algun nuestro que se clava,
por lo menos no le echo tierra a sus calcos y me abro a un lado.

piensala carnal.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 28th, 2007, 1:50 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Vico-Sal,

De donde eres?

Donde nacistes?

Boriqua o Chicano o que?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If NOT, All these bruthas and myself your really an under-cover KKK starting shit over here.
Interesting test...

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 1:52 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:so in your book killing women and children is a good thing? are you sure you are mexican or are you a KKK in here trying to stir shit up? some of the things said in here makes me sick. anyone who thinks its the right thing to just kill kids and women is a sick motherfucker and if your mexican your a disgrace.
obviously you didnt read what i said ...i said i disagree with killing lack fools arent gonna women /children.....but you gotta admit when a gang does do it its a declaration of war on the entire race!!whatever though i think imma be done with this place and topic cuz you black fools have p-brains and cant see anything you do to ake us wanna commit genocide on your race

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 2:04 pm

TheReal wrote:

De donde eres?

Donde nacistes?

Boriqua o Chicano o que?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting test...
SOy chicano--nacido y creido en LONGO BEACH--por que tengo pedo con mayates?tu sabes bien que tiene mi varrio con los CRABS y ASIATICOS---tu estes aqui deciendo que esto no tiene nada que ver con racismo y que es cosa de varrio!que mentira!en LB estoys animales y asiaticos han matado (la gran parte )HA MEXICANOS que no tienan varrio!! y eso es cosa de gangas??fuck taht --dieces que el SUR no es racista--que mentira!!! HAs estado en YA....y quieres decir que no somos racista???wtf??tu sabes bien que si eres SURENO y en YA no puedes ni tomar agua de el mismo water fountain de un moreno---nostros mejores "allys" son hueros...y no somos racista?los mayates la van a comer toda--en todos partes de LOS---aqui en the HARBOR area--todos los varrios en la vecindad tienen pedo con los mayates _ITS WAR!!204st--est---C13--esl/wsl/nsl/--BP--Wilmas---RSP--HC13--what other proof you want ?eso es la gran parte de HARBOR AREA--y ninguno de esos varrios se llevan con TINTOS!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 28th, 2007, 2:05 pm

But you know what, now that I think about it, I knew this one racist ass mexican, whose mother was white, who talked shit just like vico, but yet he didn't really speak all that much spanish, if at all...

This fool, who denied his white identity, in favor of his chicano identity, hated some black folks for real...

And not just that Martinez, can you guys really deny that surenos do indeed feel this way, especially those in the younger generation. Hell, speaking of cyberspace, I've heard your own people on this site, and other chicano websites, declare the same things that this fool is claiming, to where they justified the killing of innocent black civilians as being "mexican redemption,"-AND YOU, AND THE OTHER CHICANO SURS ON THIS THREAD, KNOW YOU'VE HEARD THIS AS WELL, ESPECIALLY IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS!

Now don't get me wrong, this cat can be an impostor, but was he really lying?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 28th, 2007, 2:06 pm

TheReal wrote:

De donde eres?

Donde nacistes?

Boriqua o Chicano o que?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting test...
SOy chicano--nacido y creido en LONGO BEACH--por que tengo pedo con mayates?tu sabes bien que tiene mi varrio con los CRABS y ASIATICOS---tu estes aqui deciendo que esto no tiene nada que ver con racismo y que es cosa de varrio!que mentira!en LB estoys animales y asiaticos han matado (la gran parte )HA MEXICANOS que no tienan varrio!! y eso es cosa de gangas??fu-- taht --dieces que el SUR no es racista--que mentira!!! HAs estado en YA....y quieres decir que no somos racista???wtf??tu sabes bien que si eres SURENO y en YA no puedes ni tomar agua de el mismo water fountain de un moreno---nostros mejores "allys" son hueros...y no somos racista?los mayates la van a comer toda--en todos partes de LOS---aqui en the HARBOR area--todos los varrios en la vecindad tienen pedo con los mayates _ITS WAR!!204st--est---C13--esl/wsl/nsl/--BP--Wilmas---RSP--HC13--what other proof you want ?eso es la gran parte de HARBOR AREA--y ninguno de esos varrios se llevan con TINTOS!
I guess he passed the test, like I knew he would...

I've seen all I've wanted to see and read for today-I'M OUT!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 2:13 pm

TheReal wrote:But you know what, now that I think about it, I knew this one racist ass mexican, whose mother was white, who talked shit just like vico, but yet he didn't really speak all that much spanish, if at all...

This fool, who denied his white identity, in favor of his chicano identity, hated some black folks for real...

And not just that Martinez, can you guys really deny that surenos do indeed feel this way, especially those in the younger generation. Hell, speaking of cyberspace, I've heard your own people on this site, and other chicano websites, declare the same things that this fool is claiming, to where they justified the killing of innocent black civilians as being "mexican redemption,"-AND YOU, AND THE OTHER CHICANO SURS ON THIS THREAD, KNOW YOU'VE HEARD THIS AS WELL, ESPECIALLY IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS!

Now don't get me wrong, this cat can be an impostor, but was he really lying?
never jsutified killing innocents -i dont like it -and wouldnt partake of it!!!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 28th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Oh, and one last thing I want to say, before I hit the scene, and that is: I CAN SPEAK THAT SHIT (spanish) TOO!!!!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 28th, 2007, 2:25 pm

-----

Si la he pensado, Lobo.

Porque la pura neta, yo ni creo que este vato es Raza.

Habla como un pinche "nazi".....no como un Chicano.

Fijate que si, cuando un morillo que es moreno, habla mierda contra mi,

si le cagan el palo, los morenos que traen mas peso y tienen mas respeto.

Tengo muchos ejemplos.

Ahora, LA NETA, carnal --> es mas de hombre el que guarda su lengua

Aun cuando ellos no lo hacen (Igual que en la carcel)

Tu sabes que No es nuestro estilo, cagando y cagando pura mierda....eso es mas el estilo de "los bolillos" racistas

Nosotros somos los que caminos con mas honor y nos "amaramos un huevo"

Hablamos poco, pero cuan es tiempo de los chingasos,

Ayi uno se demuestra si es cabron.

Tenemos que hablar de esto en persona, cuando le caes al Este De LOS?

Y nos chingamos unas heladas...

Orale.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 28th, 2007, 2:41 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:-----

Si la he pensado, Lobo.

Tengo muchos ejemplos.nazi?? wtf how you want me to feel when asians gun down 3 paisas and shoot 3 more for being mexican??or when a black dude (crab)goes on a rampage and kills 2 innocent mexicans and shoots 2 women deliberately in lB??or the mexican they jsut killed cold blood on LB bouleveard--he wasnt a cholo...what about all the homies moms got robbed by some negro on crack?or all the innocent mexicans that got domed for nothing else besides being mexican--man these fools got a million reasons to blame racism on US....BS! I say fuck be out in the open about how we feel about them---seems like alot of these fools on here talk about the jack moves teh did on mexis when they were young I hope they know we serving them for that shit!!!martinez i agree with you this shit the internet -fuck it !!im older anyway but I lived thru the race war-and I really cant put it any other way!!when mexican gangs were going at it in LB we never shot up any mexican in the vicinity like asians and blaks did and do!MArtinez maybe you dont get LB---but extreme racism is going down here--I cant help but have feelings like a NAZI--anyways i aint trying to be a loud mouth-about it but these fools got it twisted!they think they can rob-disrespect our paisas and get away with it!!hell no ---fuck taht!enough said im done talking anything about this ever again!! just got a lil pumped up when i heard this nig say he used to rob mexicans i wanted to fucking bash his head thru the screen of the computer!!mofos'MEXICAN POWER

Tu sabes que No es nuestro estilo, cagando y cagando pura mierda....eso es mas el estilo de "los bolillos" racistas

Orale.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 28th, 2007, 2:47 pm

I'm going to say this, and then I'm definitely out of here for awhile:

BLACK FOLKS, REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU THINK OF ME, OR WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING, BUT AGAIN, YOU GUYS BETTER PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM, AND ANTE UP LIKE MEN!

Read over all of my posts on this subject for the last coupla years, and study the arguments and counter arguments I've put forth, for it may be needed to combat the arguments the enemy throws out there.

And with that said, take it or let it alone, because for right now, I'M GHOST, FOR QUITE A WHILE!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 28th, 2007, 3:14 pm

Si la he pensado, Lobo.

Tengo muchos ejemplos.nazi?? wtf how you want me to feel when asians gun down 3 paisas and shoot 3 more for being mexican??or when a black dude (crab)goes on a rampage and kills 2 innocent mexicans and shoots 2 women deliberately in lB??or the mexican they jsut killed cold blood on LB bouleveard--he wasnt a cholo...what about all the homies moms got robbed by some negro on crack?or all the innocent mexicans that got domed for nothing else besides being mexican--man these fools got a million reasons to blame racism on US....BS! I say fu-- be out in the open about how we feel about them---seems like alot of these fools on here talk about the jack moves teh did on mexis when they were young I hope they know we serving them for that shit!!!martinez i agree with you this shit the internet -fu-- it !!im older anyway but I lived thru the race war-and I really cant put it any other way!!when mexican gangs were going at it in LB we never shot up any mexican in the vicinity like asians and blaks did and do!MArtinez maybe you dont get LB---but extreme racism is going down here--I cant help but have feelings like a NAZI--anyways i aint trying to be a loud mouth-about it but these fools got it twisted!they think they can rob-disrespect our paisas and get away with it!!hell no ---fu-- taht!enough said im done talking anything about this ever again!! just got a lil pumped up when i heard this nig say he used to rob mexicans i wanted to #%@&#%@ bash his head thru the screen of the computer!!mofos'MEXICAN POWER

Orale.
Why did you type INSIDE my quote?????

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 28th, 2007, 3:22 pm

You from East Side Longo?

Barrio Pobre?

& I do KNOW about and been to long Beach.

I got primos-hermanos that lived there for the longest off of 9th

I've done time and personally known vatos from ESL, WSL, BP,

even bumped into /did time with a few TRG and INSANES in Y.A.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 28th, 2007, 3:35 pm

Si la he pensado, Lobo.

Tengo muchos ejemplos.

Orale.
Cada Loco con su tema eSe . . .

Si este Vato de Longo quiere aventarse un tiro con estos gueyes ~~>
~~> pues deja que escarbe su propio hoyo. Solo asi se aprende!

Si se quiere aventar un tiro de pasteles enmierdados, pues es su pedo.
Esos que le siguen la corriente estan echos del mismo cerote compa . . .
Su un pinacate quiere acorstarme en la cuna y chuparse uno al otro,
pues que nos importa?

Los dos campos se avientan de madres aqui mero, nadie se va limpio.
Yo mejor me tiendo por unas cahuamas y los mando a estos por un tubo.

No tiene fin esta madre . . . que saben de la neta? apenas babean y lla
quieren dejarse caer la botella. Deja que los nenes chupen su leche y
agarra tu ~~> tu propia esquina. YA SABANAS PA' QUIERES COBIJAS?

Mantenga su diciplina Martinez . . . caigale al borlo y deje las novelas
a las chismosas.

AQUI PARA SAN PIPAS "HARBOR AREA" 310 ~ 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 28th, 2007, 5:03 pm

One final Test:

If youre really at least over 30 years old

and from East Side LONGO

You know who "Bullet" was.

I belive his clica was the Playboys de ESL

I was in Y.A. with him during 88 thru 92

WithOUT details....Tell me what happened to him?