School Riots (Jefferson & LA High)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

School Riots (Jefferson & LA High)

Unread post by Burgundy » May 26th, 2005, 7:37 pm

Guess there isn't much to say

it's only getting worse, as it will continue to

stay safe.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: School Riots (Jefferson & LA High)

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 27th, 2005, 7:33 pm

p0rk wrote:Guess there isn't much to say

stay safe.
There was a riot today?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 27th, 2005, 9:31 pm

Ha, I went to LA High never any race riots while, I was their that was in 94 though.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: School Riots (Jefferson & LA High)

Unread post by Burgundy » May 27th, 2005, 11:38 pm

Dsmooth wrote:
p0rk wrote:Guess there isn't much to say

stay safe.
There was a riot today?
you kind of late. don't you watch the news or anything? It's been all over the media. they're trying to say it isn't race related, but the kids know wassup. little black girl got on there sayin "The mexicans trying to run things..its only gonna get worse"

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » May 28th, 2005, 10:51 am

posted this on anotha site when it had just went down:

Homie was tellin me that at the multicultral day festival at la high the blacks and the mexicans almost got into it. After the shit was over when everyone was about to leave some mexican girl told some black girl to get out the way bitch and like 10 black girls just beat the shit out of ol girl knocked her uncousous. It was about to spread out into the yard, but the police came crucial and they locked down the school and was lettin classes out 1 at a time. I seen the helocopter circling around the school for a good 2 hours earlier today, the homie just got home from school just now. blacks was chasin the mexicans around the shcool to

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 29th, 2005, 7:29 pm

MIDTOWN wrote:posted this on anotha site when it had just went down:

Homie was tellin me that at the multicultral day festival at la high the blacks and the mexicans almost got into it. After the shit was over when everyone was about to leave some mexican girl told some black girl to get out the way bitch and like 10 black girls just beat the shit out of ol girl knocked her uncousous. It was about to spread out into the yard, but the police came crucial and they locked down the school and was lettin classes out 1 at a time. I seen the helocopter circling around the school for a good 2 hours earlier today, the homie just got home from school just now. blacks was chasin the mexicans around the shcool to
haha word. i laugh Bcuz its about time blacks strike back man, im seeing too many innocent black teens getting killed by mexicans just Bcuz theyre black y'know?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 31st, 2005, 8:21 am

p0rk wrote:
MIDTOWN wrote:posted this on anotha site when it had just went down:

haha word. i laugh Bcuz its about time blacks strike back man, im seeing too many innocent black teens getting killed by mexicans just Bcuz theyre black y'know?
*I hear that. This cat acts as if black folks should just take mexican/chicano violence against them, just because they're mexican/chicano, and the folks that they are attacking, are black. And if you notice in this piece, it was the mexican/chicano girl who initiated her own ass whipping.

Not only that, I bet you a dollar and a donut, that at this particular event at the high school, it was the mexicans who initiated the violence.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 31st, 2005, 12:21 pm

them mexicans aint to play with.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 31st, 2005, 12:41 pm

TheWatcher wrote:them mexicans aint to play with.
*And this is the type of fear that "them mexicans" want black folks to be deluged with, similar to how white folks back in the day, especially down south, had black folks fearing them (white folks). Mexicans read upon how black folks were fearful and submissive acting towards white people, to where now, they want to duplicate the same type of behavior in black folks, but only this time, they want black folks to fear mexicans/chicanos.

In the end, mexicans/chicanos have an intense need and desire to subjugate black folks, because in the end, many of them can't feel good about themselves, unless black folks were beneath them, cowering in fear, when their presence hits the scene.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 4th, 2005, 10:26 am

Rancho San Pedro and Florencia and UMK PB16st have been wanting to rumble Dodge city crips, bad ass niggaz, and east coast crips and harbor city crips at San PEdro High School but I heard they scared as hell of the ranch and keep leaving at lunch all i know the shit gonna get heated when a gang of chicanos getting out of LP this summer.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 4th, 2005, 2:48 pm

Ahh the city of San Pedro. Brings back lots of memories when I was a young loco.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”