IN YOUR HONEST OPINION, WHO HAS THE UPPER HAND?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

IN YOUR HONEST OPINION, WHO HAS THE UPPER HAND?

Unread post by E`S`T » October 3rd, 2003, 6:43 am

just throwing this out there:who has the upper hand in these beefs?
Spooktown vs. CV70's
CVTF vs. all black gangs..lol
CV155 vs. PVCC
38st vs. BSP
18st vs. Hoovas
South Los vs. Hoovas
F13 vs. East Coast
Victoria Park vs. Ecc 190
Vslc vs. Culver City
Campanella Park vs. CV155
CVL36 vs. Mona Park

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Re: IN YOUR HONEST OPINION, WHO HAS THE UPPER HAND?

Unread post by DNice » October 3rd, 2003, 1:19 pm

Spooktown vs. CV70's spook town
CVTF vs. all black gangs..lol dumb question
CV155 vs. PVCC dunno
38st vs. BSP ???
18st vs. Hoovas tie lol
South Los vs. Hoovas hoovers
F13 vs. East Coast Florencia
Victoria Park vs. Ecc 190 dunno
Vslc vs. Culver City Shore lines for sho
Campanella Park vs. CV155 dunno
CVL36 vs. Mona Park dunno thought mona died out

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » October 3rd, 2003, 2:57 pm

F13 Vs. East Coast - ECC

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » October 3rd, 2003, 2:58 pm

18th st. VS Hoovas - Hoovas

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 3rd, 2003, 9:27 pm

Samdoobie you always on some Black vs. Mexican race S*** but I'll answer your questions.

CVTF vs. All Black gangs all Black gangs
CV155 VS. PVCC Dont know
Spooktown Vs. CV70's Dont know
38st. VS. BSP 38st.
18st. vs. Hoova Tie
South Los vs. Hoova. SL be terring 107 up but against all Hoova's No Chance!
F13 VS. ECC. East Coast.
Victoria Park vs. 190 ECC Dont Know
VSLC VS. CXC That one is funny. Shoe Lines with out a doubt.
Campanella VS. CV155 Dont know.
CVL36 Vs. Mona Park CVL36

There...............

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » October 4th, 2003, 7:41 am

young nile the reason I threw up that thread is cause there really isn't nobody besides bgcasper who knows about the Latino gang scene. if you know something then I will discuss it with you, but since most of the ppl here know alot about Black gangs, I thought they might have some insight on the beefs.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » October 4th, 2003, 2:02 pm

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 4th, 2003, 9:10 pm

honestly its hard to say who has the upper hand cause most of those conflicts are still on so only when it settle down we can talk about a score...

but cvtf have problems dealing with all black gangs and the lokotes largos and segundo and the one time at the same time , its kind of hard and they lost a lots of them ridaz those years it seems the tortillas are kind of tired but they still ride and they still on the map after all theyv been thru

cv70 still hold their ground but losted a lots of ridaz to the street and the pn while spook town are down with a gang of hoods against 70 and nutty and they don't even win its kind of hard to say who win ...campanella and 155 they are in a fuckin' war and the 155 are hard on the nellas but nellas don't slip ...so it always be the same its hard to say who win since they both hold their ground you can count victims but the next day there's new score ...mona and largo well largo seems to put in work but the mona came back hard this year no ?victoria park locos and 190 well what i heard it was hard for the 190 and the victoria's have active cliks, the 190 are tired lol but pvcc vs 155 the thing is on and i would put my money on the village ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 6th, 2003, 1:44 am

SPOOKTOWN VS. CV70'S-ONE ON ONE I THINK THE CV 70'S
CVTF VS. ALL BLACK GANGS-THE CVTF TO ME ARE THE HARDEST ESE HOOD BUT THEY CAN'T FADE EVERY BOMPTON HOOD SO THIS ONE IS EASY.
CV 155 VS. PVCC-DON'T KNOW.
38 ST. VS. BSP-I WOULD SAY THE BSP
18ST VS. HOOVAS-I THOUGHT THEY WERE TIGHT, BUT ANYWAYS I THINK OVERALL 18 ST. AIN'T NOTHIN BUT HYPE.
SOUTH LOS. VS. HOOVAS-DON'T KNOW
F13 VS. HOOVAS-DON'T KNOW. ANYWAYS MY HOMIE HAS FAMILY FROM 4-TREY AND HE SAID THEY ARE BEEFIN WITH THOSE FOOLS.
VICTORIA PARK VS. 190-DON'T KNOW.
VSLC VS. CULVER CITY-RIGHT UNDER I WOULD SAY THE CULVER CITY ARE RIDERS MAY BECAUSE MY HOMIE IS FROM THERE AND I MEANT HIS FAMILY, BUT I DON'T KNOW.
CAMPANELLA PARK VS. CV155-COME ON NOW YOU KNOW WHO IM GOING TO SAY. IM A LAID BACK PERSON, BUT I WILL AND DO RIDE FOR THE HOOD AND I AIN'T FRONTIN FOR THE WEBSITE THATS ON PIRU.
CVL36 VS. MONA PARK-WHAT MONA PARK? MONA AIN'T REALLY ACTIVE.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 6th, 2003, 10:40 am

Y.G. wrote:SPOOKTOWN VS. CV70'S-ONE ON ONE I THINK THE CV 70'S
CVTF VS. ALL BLACK GANGS-THE CVTF TO ME ARE THE HARDEST ESE HOOD BUT THEY CAN'T FADE EVERY compton HOOD SO THIS ONE IS EASY.
CV 155 VS. PVCC-DON'T KNOW.
38 ST. VS. BSP-I WOULD SAY THE BSP
18ST VS. HOOVAS-I THOUGHT THEY WERE TIGHT, BUT ANYWAYS I THINK OVERALL 18 ST. AIN'T NOTHIN BUT HYPE.
SOUTH LOS. VS. HOOVAS-DON'T KNOW
F13 VS. HOOVAS-DON'T KNOW. ANYWAYS MY HOMIE HAS FAMILY FROM 4-TREY AND HE SAID THEY ARE BEEFIN WITH THOSE FOOLS.
VICTORIA PARK VS. 190-DON'T KNOW.
VSLC VS. CULVER CITY-RIGHT UNDER I WOULD SAY THE CULVER CITY ARE RIDERS MAY BECAUSE MY HOMIE IS FROM THERE AND I MEANT HIS FAMILY, BUT I DON'T KNOW.
CAMPANELLA PARK VS. CV155-COME ON NOW YOU KNOW WHO IM GOING TO SAY. IM A LAID BACK PERSON, BUT I WILL AND DO RIDE FOR THE HOOD AND I AIN'T FRONTIN FOR THE WEBSITE THATS ON PIRU.
CVL36 VS. MONA PARK-WHAT MONA PARK? MONA AIN'T REALLY ACTIVE.
I feel u YG...My boy from V13 was at a club and this fool from CCBOYZ went up to this ese and was like U from Venice...the Ese was like yea and all the sudden he heard a shot....He said he looked over and saw his boy dead on the ground and the Culver City Ese jump into a navigator and speed off...Hes from Venice 13 and he even said the Culvers have the upper hand...the CCBOYZ are vicious and the Marvista Projects aint nothing to fuck with.....so if its V13 vs CC13 Id say CC13...same for the sho lines...Spooktown vs. CV70's

CVTF vs. all black gangs..lol....???
CV155 vs. PVCC ....???
38st vs. BSP....38st
18st vs. Hoovas...I thought they were tyte too
South Los vs. Hoovas????
F13 vs. East Coast ..???
Victoria Park vs. Ecc 190.....VICTORIA PARK!!!!!
Vslc vs. Culver City...Culver city
Campanella Park vs. CV155....????
CVL36 vs. Mona Park..????

But how about Rancho 13 Vs Dodge City....Rancho alllll the way.....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 6th, 2003, 12:20 pm

I don't know about what's going on in Compton. But in regards to the LOS and WestLa:

VSLC/V13 v. CXCX3: I'd say Culver City drops bodies more accurately. When they both were more active going at it in the 90's, CXC would drop some bodies pretty quick. I remember shorelines came thru by the projects but they ended up shooting some skaters instead...LOL.

XV3st v. Hoovers: Dunno, back and forth. But if you look in the long run, XV3 jumps in newer recruits faster and quicker than any hood out there. I don't think Hoover can be as quick as XV3 is when it comes to that. Long run, I'd say 18. What happened with these 2, they used to be clicked up?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » October 6th, 2003, 3:52 pm

I know right now that the EastCoasters from the 190 r serving the VP's. my bro in law is from VP and this past weekend some coasters rolled through and dumped on a few youngsters. while they were driving away, the coasters lost control of their car and crashed into my bro. in law car. he's not too happy...Culver City on the other hand be hittin V13 and VSLC hard. 2 weeks ago they shot 2 dudes who played baseball for LA City College. They thought they were V13's..ruthless...some of my family live in the Rancho San Pedro projects and I know for a fact that the ese's are hittin Dodge City Crip real HARD..this past weekend, some young knuckles got shot on 2nd street and beacon...thats were DCC chill..anyways peace..

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angles

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 21st, 2014, 3:55 pm

you ain't gonna like this but I ain't gonna lie; NOBODY, NO SET HAS THE UPPER HAND. THEY ALL LOSE HANDS DOWN. DEAD MEN, DEAD FATHERS, DEAD SONS AND DAUGHTERS, DEAD UNCLES AND AUNTS, DEAD CHURCH & COMMUNITY LEADERS, MEN AND WOMEN LOCKED DOWN IN A HELL HOLE. MEN AND WOMEN STRUNG OUT ON SOME FORM OF CHEMICAL, MEN AND WOMEN MINDS GONE BEYOND CALL. NO, NO- ONE WINS. NOT EVEN THE CEMETARY CAUSE THE HOMIES CAN'T REST IN PEACE. NAW NO ONE WILL EVER WIN CAUSE YOU GOT YOUNGER MEN AND WOMEN COMING ALONG THINKING THEY CAN DO IT BETTER BUT IT ALL ENDS THE SAME WAY. damn wake up people.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » July 7th, 2018, 9:19 am

We lost homies but we took out more and still got a lot locked upk and we still out and about CVTF

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”