Pictures Of Gang Members II

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 9:54 am

End Violence NOW wrote:^ the pink was for Imperial Gangsters in chicago, like he said. that's their colors

but ya, people put their own pics online like that


but some people here act too paranoid, it's not like one time doesn't know who the shotcallers are, and those are the guys they really go after, plus they don't care if anyone's just flagging online, because alotta people fake their stuff online, so they don't know who's real and who isn't, for all they know these are just wannabes in the pics

in fact, by trying to help get rid of the pictures (no offense napp basher) some of you made the situation worse by saying "I know them" because that helps show they aren't wannabes.

but really, the only time law enforcement comes here is if someone is typing things like "I killed someone" or "I robbed a bank today" or something stupid like that, they aren't tripping off pictures unless you post yourself hitting up a 7-11 or something.
i agree 100%

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:00 am
Location: the 80'S

Unread post by fartherwest » December 22nd, 2005, 10:25 am

Lil Burg from northside went there, short buff cuz

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 22nd, 2005, 10:42 am

Napp Bashin wrote:Lil Burg from northside went there, short buff because


^I think I spotted him
we need a section to post up yall workouts because I need to catch up to these dudes haha

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Unread post by xxx » December 22nd, 2005, 11:46 am

[quote="*deepskyImage
Image
Image[/quote]
these flicks are gay! Pink Rags?White Boys? Snow in the background? Deepsky, fuck all this miami royal made up BS, you from Kelly Park "COMPTON" Crip, but you haven't blasted one flick of u and your homies yet, just a bunch strange looking characters from god knows where!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 22nd, 2005, 12:42 pm

OldGuy wrote: you from Kelly Park "COMPTON" Crip, but you haven't blasted one flick of u and your homies yet



Exactly...put some of these up with "your" homies from Kelly in ACTUAL COMPTON, with no backgrounds of the woods or nothing like that since you saying you bout to post a gang of more pics out of "your album"....


I'm already knowing though, you gone come with some "oh I ain't got nothing to prove to ya'll" or some way out excuse...I'm sure some of these bruthas thats really from the CPT or maybe even some thats not will recoqnize your homies from kelly since you say you really real about yours....So go ahead take ya time and try to dig up somebody else pics from kelly from another site...

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:00 am
Location: the 80'S

Unread post by fartherwest » December 22nd, 2005, 4:32 pm

3rd its either Lil Brug or Lil G-Rocc

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:00 am
Location: the 80'S

Unread post by fartherwest » December 22nd, 2005, 4:38 pm

"lyin ass lil girl,u dont know NONE of them "bdawgs" in them pictures,TRUST ME.so mind ya bizz an stop worring about another MAN..like a fagg would do"


3rd i know what im talkin about, i dont mean those niggas you got posted up in the snow cuz, i mean the inglewood damus you got up there in a group, whats yo myspace 3rd you quicc to put niggas up here who aint got a damn idea they fliccs is gettin transfer over here, cuz once that other nigga stopped postin people up you took onto that shit 3rd are you fascinated by those niggas, you a mark for dissin the turf cuz the homies dont even give yall a minute of the day yall dont even cross our mind, but anyway cuz whats your name from kelly park

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Unread post by j-dizzle » December 22nd, 2005, 5:23 pm

man dude way on the other side of the states dissin the 3 dont do that unless u in the hood tr3yz moooovin

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 6:05 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:"lyin ass lil girl,u dont know NONE of them "bdawgs" in them pictures,TRUST ME.so mind ya bizz an stop worring about another MAN..like a fagg would do"


3rd i know what im talkin about, i dont mean those niggas you got posted up in the snow because, i mean the inglewood damus you got up there in a group, whats yo myspace 3rd you quicc to put niggas up here who aint got a damn idea they fliccs is gettin transfer over here, because once that other nigga stopped postin people up you took onto that shit 3rd are you fascinated by those niggas, you a mark for dissin the turf because the homies dont even give yall a minute of the day yall dont even cross our mind, but anyway because whats your name from kelly park
look here NIGGA,i post pictures of niggas who either KNOW im posting it and dont mind,or ALREADY have there shit on the net,i anit gon jus post up pictures of people,and trust i anit gotta "prove" to sum screen names thats maybe FAKE niggas anyway,niggas put it like this,my older brother was g-9,call me lil sKy,yea i use to C with the homie fish,matta fact i anit even gon C on no EXPLAININ BS,anit nobody dissin yall lil "truf" im talkin to YOU,, ALL the niggas i roll with down here are 8-tray,one the homie,blu,is from W/s 8tray ,so REALAX

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 22nd, 2005, 6:14 pm

X wrote:I'm already knowing though, you gone come with some "oh I ain't got nothing to prove to ya'll" or some way out excuse....



*deepsky* wrote:and trust i anit gotta "prove" to sum screen names..matta fact i anit even gon C on no EXPLAININ BS



Just what I figured........

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 6:49 pm

deepsky's biggest fan named "x" wrote:
deepsky's biggest fan named "x" wrote:I'm already knowing though, you gone come with some "oh I ain't got nothing to prove to ya'll" or some way out excuse....



*deepsky* wrote:and trust i anit gotta "prove" to sum screen names..matta fact i anit even gon C on no EXPLAININ BS



Just what I figured........
smart guy,now i hope u learned something 8)

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Unread post by FLUID » January 1st, 2006, 10:08 pm

Don't get it fucked up. Them pink & black wearin IGz from Chicago be contributin to Chicago's high ass murder rate. They Crazy ass Puerto Ricans not WhiteBoys.
Every color is represented by the People & Folk mobs of Chicago. Pink, purple, baby blue, green, yellow, orange, etc.
And don't get it fucked up about the Midwest. It snow a lot over here but that don't mean shit. It be more crime & murders in them snowy ass states than anywhere else in the USA.

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » January 2nd, 2006, 11:44 am

what are some of the gangs that wear that purple, orange, and baby blue

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 2nd, 2006, 12:01 pm

Q wrote:what are some of the gangs that wear that purple, orange, and baby blue


Purple - Grape Street Watts Crips

Orange - all of the Hoover Criminal Gangs wear orange, NeighborHood Compton Crips wear blue and orange

Baby blue - Atlantic Drive Compton Crips

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » January 2nd, 2006, 12:10 pm

P0rk wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Napp Bashin wrote:third how u look postin these niggas up 4k the police because
an LAST,stop tryin to call me ya cuzz u fuccin rip Tramp ass girl.u remind me of a female,actin like u the real deal an shit,nigga back ya punk ass up,st8 net bangin,look at ya stupid ass screen name,u net bangin like a lil fagg,niggas like u make me laugh,u are another "x"...a joke in its self

lolll yall niggas need to stoP net Bangin hahaha. sh-t aint that serious. and loll @ callin that nigga a rip when you from rip gang yaself. least that niggas from a real hood. not that i like treys or nothin', But i do got one homie from that hood. i saved that niggas life haha, he owe me big time. Napp u know any treys that went to Venice High? he was like the only trey up there last year..

anyway, back on suBject. wtf niggas doin rokin Pink. hahaha. and what damu hood is that where they at a funeral. and the other Pik with them younger kats, is that ny? niggas not flaggin like that out in LA..hol up, i see some snow in the packground, that must be NY or NJ.

yall do be Puttin niggas on Blast though. But niggaz doin it to themselves, the #%@& you gotta Put ur Pik online with you all flamed up n shit? the funeral i can understand, but just you tryna look hard?

nigga please.



them niggas look like pennsylvania red raggers

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » January 2nd, 2006, 12:16 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Q wrote:what are some of the gangs that wear that purple, orange, and baby blue


Purple - Grape Street Watts Crips

Orange - all of the Hoover Criminal Gangs wear orange, NeighborHood Compton Crips wear blue and orange

Baby blue - Atlantic Drive Compton Crips



i know that homie im talkin bout folk/people gangs

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Unread post by FLUID » January 2nd, 2006, 12:38 pm

Orange & Black--Familia Stones(People) and Milwaukee Kings(People)

Baby Blue & Black--Maniac Latin Disciples & YLO Dz(Folks), Ambrose(Folks), Spanish Gangster Disciples(Folks), NS Insane Popes(Folks), GayLords(People), and Saints(People)

Purple & Black--Latin Brothers(People) and Krazy Getdown Boys(Folks)

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Unread post by FLUID » January 2nd, 2006, 12:40 pm

^^^^^My Fault. Milwaukee Kings are Folks.

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » January 2nd, 2006, 12:52 pm

FLUID wrote:^^^^^My Fault. Milwaukee Kings are Folks.



are they lk or are they a separate gang?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Unread post by FLUID » January 2nd, 2006, 2:11 pm

They seperate from the Latin Kings. LKs are People, Milwaukee Kings are Folks. The Insane Unknown Kings are People that used to be apart of the LKs or rode out with em' but they be fightin LKs now.

User avatar
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2005, 8:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach
Location: E/S COMPTON SANTANAZ

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 3rd, 2006, 2:48 pm

Tragniew Park Crips is baby blue i believe
Acacia Blocc is royal blue (blue Atl Braves hats)
Spook Town Crips and Lantana Blocc is Brown rags (padres/giants gear)
Santana is blacc rags (blacc raiders/sox/or custom "S" hats)
Original Swamp Crips is/used to be green rags4
Mona Park and SSC is blue and gold

i know this has nothing to do with the topic, just some info for reference.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Unread post by zip3ace » January 3rd, 2006, 6:37 pm

OldGuy wrote:[quote="*deepskyImage
Image
Image

these flicks are gay! Pink Rags?White Boys? Snow in the background? Deepsky, fu-- all this miami royal made up BS, you from Kelly Park "COMPTON" Crip, but you haven't blasted one flick of u and your homies yet, just a bunch strange looking characters from god knows where![/quote]

this ni99a just said the pics are gay kuz there is snow in the background...

WOW!

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 3rd, 2006, 7:09 pm

hahah @ snow reference being gay :roll:

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Unread post by *deepsky* » January 3rd, 2006, 8:02 pm

zip3ace wrote:
OldGuy wrote:[quote="*deepskyImage
Image
Image

these flicks are gay! Pink Rags?White Boys? Snow in the background? Deepsky, fu-- all this miami royal made up BS, you from Kelly Park "COMPTON" Crip, but you haven't blasted one flick of u and your homies yet, just a bunch strange looking characters from god knows where!


this ni99a just said the pics are gay kuz there is snow in the background...

WOW![/quote]ok,now what??,matter fact,ima post more,and gues what u gon do bout it...NOTHIN..HAHAHAHA

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 4th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Tragniew Park Crips is baby blue i believe
Acacia Blocc is royal blue (blue Atl Braves hats)
Spook Town Crips and Lantana Blocc is Brown rags (padres/giants gear)
Santana is black rags (black raiders/sox/or custom "S" hats)
Original Swamp Crips is/used to be green rags4
Mona Park and SSC is blue and gold

i know this has nothing to do with the topic, just some info for reference.


Also Kelly Park is green and blue, NHCC is orange and blue, ADCC is powder blue

In Watts, Fudge Town is also brown and blue

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 8th, 2006, 1:10 am

some tongan gangsters

Image

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 10th, 2006, 12:16 am

^JDK? Where was this?

User avatar
$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 194
Joined: July 27th, 2004, 12:25 am
Location: Sydney,Aus

Unread post by $outh$ide » February 17th, 2006, 7:36 am

ima say auckland or sydney more towards auckland

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 18th, 2006, 5:15 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^JDK? Where was this?


central auckland

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 19th, 2006, 1:49 am

G S dub

Image

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2006, 10:44 am


User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2006, 10:45 am

i finally figured out how 2 do the picture thing a lil bit. this just a pic or 2 of my hood

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”