Pictures Of Gang Members II

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 6th, 2005, 9:37 am

tru tru @ x......

lol i aint even know colio was still around yet reepin hahha or is that some old shit

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2005, 3:44 pm

[quote]maybe im late but i didnt know Collio was Crip... [/quot

ain't you from compton?

LAUGH MY MF ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!are you puttin' pictures of gang members on-line homeboy? :shock: are you serious? :shock: you might as well put these bruhs in a line-up......of course you ain't worried about it, cause you don't bang...and where you gettin' all these pictures from anyway.....betcha ya ass don't know nan one of these brothas....pictures of both bloods AND crips, WTF? :shock: I know Alonso ain't just lettin' this shit go down....this shit is even considered weak for SG......come on now.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2005, 3:47 pm

hold up...and yo name is "End Violence Now"?, but you postin' kodaks of bangers online....ohboy.....kids at that?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 6:15 pm

epun wrote:
maybe im late but i didnt know Collio was Crip... [/quot

ain't you from compton?

LAUGH MY MF ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!are you puttin' pictures of gang members on-line homeboy? :shock: are you serious? :shock: you might as well put these bruhs in a line-up......of course you ain't worried about it, cause you don't bang...and where you gettin' all these pictures from anyway.....betcha ya ass don't know nan one of these brothas....pictures of both bloods AND crips, WTF? :shock: I know Alonso ain't just lettin' this shit go down....this shit is even considered weak for SG......come on now.
1.They were okay with it. Even the Stones, I decided by myself that somone should take those down even if they are okay with it because like Napp Bashin said, there are injunctions and most of these kids don't care too much about taht (injunctions are pretty much all on OGS and older dudes)
2.They either post it up themselves or give me copies of their pictures.
3.So What if I get stuff from both sides, like YOU said, I don't bang, so why would it matter to them or me if I get stuff from both sides.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 6:20 pm

epun wrote:hold up...and yo name is "End Violence Now"?, but you postin' kodaks of bangers online....ohboy.....kids at that?

To help a community you must first know or know about the people in it and understand it.

When I first met some of these dudes, could care less what I said or thought, but after talking to some of them and getting to know them, then they at least started to listen. After that, plus hearing some stuff from this website, I showed them I'm not as clueless as they assumed I was and they said they first disrespected people if they felt they didn't know about what was going on. And yes, I was already involved in community service projects and now I'm getting info so I could possibly help with some gang prevention, or at least an after school/extracurricular thing with kids in gang-areas. But I still have to get more contacts and such, so for now I'm just talking them and getitng info.

And yes, kids are easier to reach.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 6:24 pm

epun wrote:

ain't you from compton?

Wasn't that the whole point of this thread? Look at the name of this thread.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 7th, 2005, 12:57 pm

epun wrote:

ain't you from compton?

pictures of bloods??? i put up pictures of bloods?...niggas shut the hell up,u are lame,u jus repeated wat about 10 other dick ryders already said,thats shit is OLD now Cuzz,,the fucc outta here

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 7th, 2005, 3:07 pm

niggas shut the hell up,u are lame,u jus repeated wat about 10 other dick ryders already said,thats shit is OLD now Cuzz,,the mess outta here
...uh, yeah, sho you right......

anyway, to "End Violence Now": Yeah, okay, I see the name of the thread. But that applys to people who don't know any better. If you have in-roads to both sides, then you should know this. Also, how are you reaching kids by putting their pictures on-line?. What purpose does this serve brotha? If anything, you just glamourized their positions. The exact thang they want you to do....come on now.

Now I agree that you should know everthing about your community. You preachin' to the choir on that one. But I don't understand what postin' picture of kids has anything to do with you tryin' to reach out?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 7th, 2005, 3:18 pm

After that, plus hearing some stuff from this website, I showed them I'm not as clueless as they assumed I was and they said they first disrespected people if they felt they didn't know about what was going on. And yes, I was already involved in community service projects and now I'm getting info so I could possibly help with some gang prevention, or at least an after school/extracurricular thing with kids in gang-areas. But I still have to get more contacts and such, so for now I'm just talking them and getitng info.
only two types of people who, by fact, are qualified to be successful in gang prevention: active gang members (OG,OOG,OOOG's) and in-active gang members, period. If you grew up in the hood, you would'nt need to collect info, or get more contacts. That kinda shit get you killed....honestly, what you sound like is a crip/blood fanatic, tryin' to impress someone into thinkin' you a "G" and know people. You ain't slick playboy. Hell, Alonso got a full website on this shit. Researched and wrote dissertations on bangin', and I ain't seen him post one damn picture of a bunch young bloods and crips. So miss me with the whole "prevention/school-extracurricular thing.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 7th, 2005, 3:47 pm

epun wrote:
After that, plus hearing some stuff from this website, I showed them I'm not as clueless as they assumed I was and they said they first disrespected people if they felt they didn't know about what was going on. And yes, I was already involved in community service projects and now I'm getting info so I could possibly help with some gang prevention, or at least an after school/extracurricular thing with kids in gang-areas. But I still have to get more contacts and such, so for now I'm just talking them and getitng info.
only two types of people who, by fact, are qualified to be successful in gang prevention: active gang members (OG,OOG,OOOG's) and in-active gang members, period. If you grew up in the hood, you would'nt need to collect info, or get more contacts. That kinda shit get you killed....honestly, what you sound like is a crip/blood fanatic, tryin' to impress someone into thinkin' you a "G" and know people. You ain't slick playboy. Hell, Alonso got a full website on this shit. Researched and wrote dissertations on bangin', and I ain't seen him post one damn picture of a bunch young bloods and crips. So miss me with the whole "prevention/school-extracurricular thing.

You killin me over here brutha...lol

In all realness though this a very good post you added here because to me I'm trying to understand the reason of posting so many pics of these dudes also, I mean who doesn't know what a so-called gang member looks like? Who doesn't know what they wear? Well then again by some of these ignorant questions on here, some people don't know..lol. But any way,it seems to me that they are posted for a response from the other members here. If anything, youngstas look at these pics and wanna be like what they seeing.

Like I always say, whether you bang or not, if you know what the streets about then you have to respect what rules goes along in these streets, and realize alot of bruthas really living the life that so many seem to be fascinated with on here...I'm sure there are a few cats on these sites who really in these streets that could post hella pics up, but they don't for a reason...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 7th, 2005, 6:12 pm

epun wrote:
niggas shut the hell up,u are lame,u jus repeated wat about 10 other dick ryders already said,thats shit is OLD now Cuzz,,the mess outta here
...uh, yeah, sho you right......

anyway, to "End Violence Now": Yeah, okay, I see the name of the thread. But that applys to people who don't know any better. If you have in-roads to both sides, then you should know this. Also, how are you reaching kids by putting their pictures on-line?. What purpose does this serve brotha? If anything, you just glamourized their positions. The exact thang they want you to do....come on now.

Now I agree that you should know everthing about your community. You preachin' to the choir on that one. But I don't understand what postin' picture of kids has anything to do with you tryin' to reach out?
Ya I see your point, but this was the point of all those pictures I put up

Look at them. ALL of them. What do you notice about them (and don't say something stupid like they are mostly black because I got Asians and Mexicans up there too).

The thing is, in all of my posts, not one of them is older than 25, which is about the average life span of an average banger. I mentioned this earlier, but maybe I shouldn't have been subtle in my posts.

One of the kids I posted up was actually just 13 (he looks older though).

And there they are doing drugs and shooting at each other.

I hoped someone would notice this, and you in fact did, (saying why post pictures of kids) but sorta missed the fact that that was actually the point.

Most people think of G's only when thinking about shotcallers, OG OOG OOOGs, people don't stop to think that most gang members are under 20, and from what I saw, under 18. Maybe not by activity, but definitely by numbers.

My point was to get people to notice that they are all still "kids", that was basically it.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 7th, 2005, 8:19 pm

epun the dick ryder wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:niggas shut the hell up,u are lame,u jus repeated wat about 10 other dick ryders already said,thats shit is OLD now Cuzz,,the mess outta here
you right......
yep,long as yo bitch as know that

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 9th, 2005, 5:46 am

lb516 wrote:these are from another board its lil eazy e and his homies and must be some other sets with him too.. looks like some shotguns and sixties

]Image
i saw blood today. wild shit. last night i was out pickin up some food at like 2:30 AM, and i peep these two big black niggas in the back so of course i got my eye on 'em (damn shame haha). Anyway, when im checkin out with my shit, this nigga Lil Eazy is posted behind me in the line with his bodygaurd. He had on a 'Lil Eazy' shirt and so did his boy, said some other shit on it but i wasnt lookin that hard. Blood is big as fuck though, he not that tall but he got muscles on 'em. Had a real nice car too.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 9th, 2005, 10:06 am

DAM CUZ IS A LIL BROLIC THOUGH, BUT NIGGA ME IM ALMOST THERE.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 9th, 2005, 2:39 pm

that how yah throw up kelly niccaz lmaooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol:

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 9th, 2005, 3:30 pm

That swoll nigga in the wife beater is Lil Eazy?
I thought he was from Compton?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 9th, 2005, 4:59 pm

yung_k wrote:that how yah throw up kelly niccaz lmaooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol:
so what cuz

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2005, 10:24 pm

[quote="End Violence NOW"][quote="*deepsky*"]maybe im late but i didnt know Collio was Crip... :? :shock:

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/ ... 214907.jpg[/img][/quote]

He's from some small CC hood, like corner poccet or something.

Ay and about the Jay's ;ic, at least you can't see teh dude on the left that clearly, but still...

Admin please delete the BPS pics[/quote]no homie coolio is from a relatively big set ,he from mona ...the park boyz mona carver kelly

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 10th, 2005, 1:11 am

bgcasper wrote:no homie coolio is from a relatively big set ,he from mona ...the park boyz mona carver kelly
Wait... ain't mona and kelly 2 different hoods?

Well anyways, since almost everyone on here co-signs the info you got, I take your word for it Mona, you seem more accurate than the dude that told me cpcc

Hm.... if Coolio woulda stressed that in his songs he woulda still been around....

but I wouldn't want that, his best songs were against and getting a way out of banging

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 9:44 pm

T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
Primetime wrote:Image

I'm thinking playboy gangsta or hustla crip
they are Santana Blocc CC
How old is this photo? They look like some photos I have seen from back in the 80's, maybe even 70's.

Who is that on the bottom right? Not being racist, more liek the fact that the kid is ONLY LIKE EIGHT YEARS OLD and the only reason I point out that he is white is that it shows he wasn't born into by his parents since no one in the photo is white (unless he is adopted, but I doubt they would allow a gang member to adopt). Also, the kid is strapped, that is a crazy photo, does anyone know if that kid is still sbc today?
everything about that photo has been talked about in the first gang pics topic...
Not really, most people just sassumed that that was a small Mexican man rather than a young white boy. To me, he look completely white, and not even like those "white" Mexicans (you know they never got mixed from Spanish). Was anyone aroudn during this time to know for a fact who, or at least what age/ethnicity this guy was?
well its more than your ever gonna find out on here
Thats a dude they called Mexican Pete. He was killed in the joint for not riding with the south siders. I read that anyway. That picture is from an article from Spin magazine in like 82.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 3:28 pm

This is because people on this board knew him:

Tatta B

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 14th, 2005, 3:31 pm

^oh I'm sure Tatta will be real happy when he finds out some guy he doesnt know is posting that up especially on this forum

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 3:34 pm

^^ Why? What's wrong? Didn't he post here before?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 3:34 pm

and he has pictures of himself everywhere too

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2005, 4:30 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:This is because people on this board knew him:

Tatta B

:shock:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2005, 4:44 pm

Ruthless IxE wrote:^oh I'm sure Tatta will be real happy when he finds out some guy he doesnt know is posting that up especially on this forum

LOL!!!!!^^

I'm laughing but on the real "RIE" you right on this one.

This one does it for me. Now this cat has said he posted pics for his "prevention" work or some s!@# like that, now I'm real curious to know the purpose of posting this brutha pic up. What's the "prevention" in this?? AND this dude "end violence" said he only post those who give him permission...Now I don't, so I'm asking "end violence" when did this brutha give you permission to post this on this site?? If he did, I apologize for assuming, but if he didn't in my opinion you really look like a person infatuated with these pics and craving some kind of attention from somewhere..I don't go on myspace so I dont know the way it works or how the pics over there are posted, but you seem to have too much time on your hand if you going through all these pics to run over here and post., and this dude over here don'y have "edit" button so once you post this s!@#, it's on here for good, unless dude take it off(which I doubt)..And another thing, who doesn't know what a so-called "gang member" looks like?? What's the point of keep posting these dudes pics?? Prevention? Since you in L.A. I'm sure you can find plenty of places where "prevention" work is needed...Posting these pics is not going to help stop anything on these streets...Just my opinion on this man, you doing waaay too much with pics...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 4:55 pm

X wrote:
Ruthless IxE wrote:^oh I'm sure Tatta will be real happy when he finds out some guy he doesnt know is posting that up especially on this forum

LOL!!!!!^^

This one does it for me. Now this cat has said he posted pics for his "prevention" work or some s!@# like that, now I'm real curious to know the purpose of posting this brutha pic up. What's the "prevention" in this?? AND this dude "end violence" said he only post those who give him permission...Now I don't, so I'm asking "end violence" when did this brutha give you permission to post this on this site?? If he did, I apologize for assuming, but if he didn't in my opinion you really look like a person infatuated with these pics and craving some kind of attention from somewhere..I don't go on myspace so I dont know the way it works or how the pics over there are posted, but you seem to have too much time on your hand if you going through all these pics to run over here and post., and this dude over here don'y have "edit" button so once you post this s!@#, it's on here for good, unless dude take it off(which I doubt)..And another thing, who doesn't know what a so-called "gang member" looks like?? What's the point of keep posting these dudes pics?? Prevention? Since you in L.A. I'm sure you can find plenty of places where "prevention" work is needed...Posting these pics is not going to help stop anything on these streets...Just my opinion on this man, you doing waaay too much with pics...
I said this in my the post of Tatta's pictures - I saw this and remembered somewhere I saw that he posted here so

He has pictures of himself all over allhood and stuff and I the previous "Pictures of Gang Members I" board he posted pictures of himself (he even teaches people how to post up pictures), so it's not like anyoen hasn't seen him before or he has a problem with it

Your right, this picture I just did wasn't for "prevention", I just saw this on his new website so what's wrong with it? He has pictures of himself everywhere and didn't he post on here?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » December 14th, 2005, 6:33 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
X wrote:

LOL!!!!!^^

I said this in my the post of Tatta's pictures - I saw this and remembered somewhere I saw that he posted here so

He has pictures of himself all over allhood and stuff and I the previous "Pictures of Gang Members I" board he posted pictures of himself (he even teaches people how to post up pictures), so it's not like anyoen hasn't seen him before or he has a problem with it

Your right, this picture I just did wasn't for "prevention", I just saw this on his new website so what's wrong with it? He has pictures of himself everywhere and didn't he post on here?

Yall groupie niggas is out of control. I'm starting to wonder if yall have all this pics yall be downloading hanging up in your mom's basements with candles around them using them as a shrine or some shit. If some of yall spent as much time on some positive shit as you do downloading shit and posting it here the hood would be a better place. How old are some of you clowns? Seriously though you dont know who this cat got beef with on this site and you posting his pic all over the place. True he did post here but the only pic I ever saw of him that he posted here he had his rag covering his face, im sure he did that for a reason, besides that why the hell would another man be always posting pics of other men :oops: .

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 14th, 2005, 6:37 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:He has pictures of himself everywhere and didn't he post on here?

Yes he knows about this forum and has posted on it.. and I'm very sure that if he wanted his pics posted on here he would have did it himself. :roll:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Ruthless IxE wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:He has pictures of himself everywhere and didn't he post on here?

Yes he knows about this forum and has posted on it.. and I'm very sure that if he wanted his pics posted on here he would have did it himself. :roll:
I thought he already did that, I saw it somewhere in teh other thread

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2005, 7:32 pm

lboogie wrote: If some of yall spent as much time on some positive shit as you do downloading shit and posting it here the hood would be a better place.
Exactly.... I am still trying to see dudes logic of saying he posting these pics for some kind of way of showing the youth thats it's not cool to bang :? And he says he gets permission from all these who pics he post, but I see he didnt answer if he got permission for his latest post...

lboogie wrote: How old are some of you clowns?
I wonder the same thing, but then again, based on the post by alot of these dudes, it's obvious...

lboogie wrote: Seriously though you dont know who this cat got beef with on this site and you posting his pic all over the place.

Good point, but he says these people are already posting these pics anyway, so why shouldn't he...if that's the case, cool, let them put themselves out there like that though, why add on to their foolishness?....and before some of ya'll clowns say, "well the thread is about pictures", look at who started this thread. I'm sure alot of cats on here know what dude about... :arrow:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 7:34 pm

lboogie wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
X wrote:

LOL!!!!!^^

Yall groupie niggas is out of control. I'm starting to wonder if yall have all this pics yall be downloading hanging up in your mom's basements with candles around them using them as a shrine or some shit. If some of yall spent as much time on some positive shit as you do downloading shit and posting it here the hood would be a better place. How old are some of you clowns? Seriously though you dont know who this cat got beef with on this site and you posting his pic all over the place. True he did post here but the only pic I ever saw of him that he posted here he had his rag covering his face, im sure he did that for a reason, besides that why the hell would another man be always posting pics of other men :oops: .
I didn't know that. I haven't been on this site before this year, I came here first at the begining of this year. I just saw this on allhood and another site, didn't relaly look for it, it popped up on me.

BOTH these pictures were posted by him

And like you said, he did post pics on here. He sorta has his face partly covered ont his pic too

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”