Pictures Of Gang Members II

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 1:25 am

$outh$ide wrote:the guy in the is he full asian coz he looks real dark n looks like he got afro in him. so do the asians in LA dress like hispanics?
This is the part that got me thinking youhaven't seen all types of Asians before. Have you seen a Mongolian or a North Korean? Not South Korean, but North?

Actually, most people outside of North Korea have not seen a true North Korean, being that the North Korean Communist regime kills anyone that gets too close to the border (on BOTH sides) and North Korea is relatively isolated in the world if it's not threatening to drob nukes.

Asians are actually REALLY dark naturally, but throughout history they have gotten so mixed that there is now a variety even within each ethnicity. I knew this Filipino that was pale as the keyboard I'm typing on now. Then, I met some other Filipino that looked like a dark Puerto Rican with chinky eyes. I came to his house and his family was making fun of how light he was. Now that's variety.

About dressing like Hispanics, that depends on what you consider to be Hispanic dress.

But generally, Filipinos I would say have the had the biggest relationship historically in California with Hispanics (technically many Filipinos are Hispanic). But then again, if you look at this picture, this picture was taken way back in 1992, and almost all gangs dressed like this back then (except for the colors). Many still do.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 1:28 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^P.S. The people in the picture are all Cambodian.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » November 13th, 2005, 2:49 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
$outh$ide wrote:Image
Obviously some lame cKraB kats from the X
i THINK THEY'RE IN NEW JERSEY. THERE'S A GRIP OF NIGS CLAIMIN ROLLIN 20'S NHB OUT THERE. WE DON'T WEAR BEADS ON OUR NECK IN LA. MAYBE IN OUR HAIR BUT NOT ON THE NECK.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 13th, 2005, 4:39 pm

Stone wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
i THINK THEY'RE IN NEW JERSEY. THERE'S A GRIP OF NIGS CLAIMIN ROLLIN 20'S NHB OUT THERE. WE DON'T WEAR BEADS ON OUR NECK IN LA. MAYBE IN OUR HAIR BUT NOT ON THE NECK.

man what are you talking about? there from the X and none of em got visable crates on anyways u got me confused with yo post bruh.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 13th, 2005, 5:39 pm

yung_k wrote:
Stone wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:

man what are you talking about? there from the X and none of em got visable crates on anyways u got me confused with yo post bruh.
And what does he mean "maybe in out hair"? The only ones I see wearing beads in their hair are non-banging middle school GIRLS.

And why is he saying the pic has anything to do with NHB20?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 13th, 2005, 5:57 pm

beads like dis. alot of niggas rock dem.
but i got NO IDEA wut it got to do with the 20's

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 13th, 2005, 10:30 pm

WOW I forgot to post the pic..... Dangit no edit...... O well here it is again.
End Violence NOW wrote:
yung_k wrote::? :roll:
hahaha

Anyways, I am going to post this next pic not because I think he is a gang member, but because I doubt he is. Can anyone in Crenshaw recognize these dude, supposedly these are some Rollin' 60 BGs, and they were claiming tramp-killer and stuff. He went to Crenshaw High then transferred out and is claiming 60's in the IE.

And NO that is NOT me, the dude that originally posted it put that in there.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 13th, 2005, 10:31 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read the quote I put above the pic first.

And NO that is NOT me, I am trying to figure out if this dude really was in 60's when he was at Crenshaw.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 14th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Okay, back to some real gangsters:

This dude is in Playboys 13 but believe it or not, he is currently going to Cerritos College and majoring in Criminal Justice to become a Parole Officer. It's good seeing someone turn their life around, and I think Parole Officer would be the best job for an inactive gang member, since being in a gang and being able to relate to them would help a lot on the job.

These are some other random PBS13 (in no order)

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 14th, 2005, 7:06 pm

third i recognize 2 of those niggas up there

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 15th, 2005, 9:47 am

Napp Bashin wrote:third i recognize 2 of those niggas up there
Which one, the PBS13 or the Sixties (your rivals haha)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 15th, 2005, 9:51 am

And if it was teh Sixties that you recognized, did you recognize the dude with the arrow poiting to him (saying "that's me") because somehow I still feel this dude was mark.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 15th, 2005, 8:10 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
And if it was teh Sixties that you recognized, did you recognize the dude with the arrow poiting to him (saying "that's me") because somehow I still feel this dude was mark.
how the hell is he gonna recognize the top of a head in a grainy ass Picture haha..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 16th, 2005, 5:06 am

End Violence NOW wrote:WOW I forgot to post the pic..... Dangit no edit...... O well here it is again.
End Violence NOW wrote:
hahaha

Anyways, I am going to post this next pic not because I think he is a gang member, but because I doubt he is. Can anyone in Crenshaw recognize these dude, supposedly these are some Rollin' 60 BGs, and they were claiming tramp-killer and stuff. He went to Crenshaw High then transferred out and is claiming 60's in the IE.

LOOOL, that Pic is so stupid i had to laugh my ass off. Its like he is on a fuckin vacation like a Japanese tourist in Paris or something. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 16th, 2005, 8:15 am

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:23 am

Sentenza wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:WOW I forgot to post the pic..... Dangit no edit...... O well here it is again.
End Violence NOW wrote:
hahaha

LOOOL, that Pic is so stupid i had to laugh my ass off. Its like he is on a fuckin vacation like a Japanese tourist in Paris or something. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha like I said even though some of them are recognized, I still think this dude that posted it was mark.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:24 am

P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
how the hell is he gonna recognize the top of a head in a grainy ass Picture haha..
Yaa.... I didn't think abuot that... lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:31 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Yaa.... I didn't think abuot that... lol
Okay here is a clearer pic, anyone recognize this dude?

He is throwing it up in a suburb, who is he serving out there? :roll:

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 16th, 2005, 1:07 pm

compton is a suburb

T~

Unread post by T~ » November 16th, 2005, 5:31 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:compton is a suburb
compton is a city

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 6:08 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:compton is a suburb
O SH*T, my bad man. I made the same mistake I accused someone else of. Technically T, Compton is both a city and a suburb because it is large enough to be a city (like most subrubs) but is mostly residential, which would make it a suburb.

But what I meant was this was in a non-banging city. I don't want to reveal it because I don't want to reveal this dude's identity to people who don't already recognize him (especially in case he is really a banger and someone might want to know where he is now) but this is not a gang area he is in.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:third where yall gettin dese from, dont put none of the homies in this shit
So he is official? Dang. I was sure this dude was mark....

I can't tell you where I got thesee, but look at them and you could probably figure out where, especially after what I say next:

These are pics they posted themselves. I am just relaying them to you, they are the ones putting themselves out "in this shit"

So talk to your homies and ask them to keep it low kay, I didn't have to try hard to get any of these pics, they are literally giving them out.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:14 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:third where yall gettin dese from, dont put none of the homies in this shit
Wait a second, what the f*ck how are they your homies when in this picture they have "Hoodsta Crip" and "Tramp" written clearly on their shirts and your screenname is "Napp Bashin"????

Look again:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:17 pm

By the way, he is the one editing these pictures to say, "That's me" and other retarded things on it, so he is the one putting himself out there, I wouldn't have done something stupid like that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 17th, 2005, 8:08 pm

O, so you were just worried that I might end up putting your homies on there.

Okay, if I see any 8-3 pics, I will pm them to you first, how about that?

And any other gang that you get along with (I really don't know about 83, I heard they really don't have any serious allies but, hey, I'm not in the gang to know about that.)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 17th, 2005, 10:30 pm

Random 18 St. heina haha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 18th, 2005, 6:26 am

Some MSB (from the RelativeZ video alonso put up)
http://myspace-049.vo.llnwd.net/00315/9 ... 8049_l.jpg

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 18th, 2005, 3:39 pm

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 18th, 2005, 7:07 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Some MSB (from the RelativeZ video alonso put up)
http://myspace-049.vo.llnwd.net/00315/9 ... 8049_l.jpg
Mess up the pic:

And dang P0rk, that is some vicious posting haha that is real banging done over the internet, the next generation of serious net-bangers:

Injunctions

LOL

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 19th, 2005, 2:39 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Random 18 St. heina haha

peep this bitches eye brow's..
wut yall think.
crayola or sharpie?

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » November 20th, 2005, 3:13 pm

these are from another board its lil eazy e and his homies and must be some other sets with him too.. looks like some shotguns and sixties

]Image

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » November 20th, 2005, 7:07 pm

the 1 crouchin with the hat. he lookz like someone ive seen b4 anyone no who he is

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”