How Highland Park’s Latino gang targets African-Americans

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 28th, 2005, 11:23 am

TheReal wrote:
tysuave wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Low_Dogg wrote:dr gonzo u'z a bitch of course u gonna hold yo nation down but lets get real: mexicans/chicans are tricc azz bustaz just like TheReal and Blacman said they are scary and cant do shit without their homies.
Typical homosexual response.

I been jumped by non-mexicans and you don't hear me whining like a little fag like you. Grow up you pussy mexicans aren't the only ones who gang up on people, I seen blacks do it aswell.
all races jump people but mexicans do it more hard to get a one on one with a ese!
*True story:

I remember I had a confrontation with this one ese gang member, because this fool was maddogging me seriously, and approaching me as if he was going to whip my ass and shit. Well, I slap this fool with an open palmed slap, and knocked him down from the force of the blow alone. As a result, this cat looked at me all shocked, and ran off to get a fellow homeboy of his, to where I had to fight the both of these fools. And when I mean fight, I mean fistfight. Well anyway, I beat the shit out of these locos (actually it wasn't much of a fight, seeing as how the one came at me, whereby I dropped him with one punch, whereas the other jumped me, and wrestled with me, whereupon I proceeded to mount him, and pound him in his face), to where later on that night, these sucker paulshe got their boys decided to roll through my hood. Well anyway, these cats began blasting into my house, to where I snuck out of bed, and climbed on top of my roof, and began to blast on these fools car real heavily, with a modified kalishnifoff.

Well anyway, I jumped off my roof, and chased these fools down the street in my robe, peeling off rounds, to where I shot the driver in the head, and the passenger between the shoulders. And like a fool, I reached into my pajama robe, and lit a cigarette, and stood there smoking it, while admiring my handiwork, until the police arrived. Lucky for me and those bastards, those fools didn't die, because my ass would've been up shit creek in serving hard time.

And mind you, up until that time, I never had any problems with ese gangs, only black gangs. And boy have I had my problems with black gangs!!!!

But the law got a piece of my ass anyways, which pissed me the

fu-- off!!!! Damn I should've...
and i remember when some fools from dawgs tried to run up at me at poly calling me " a fuckin chongo" on the stairwells. i dropped my textbooks and pushed him down only about two feet at the end of the stair well. i kicked the shit out of him while he was down and yelled at him, "i ain't no f---king chongo. im straight up PL get that straight."

after the school security staff seperated me from him and sweated both of us - he ranked out and said he was from no where and said that i cheapshotted him.

at any rate...

i don't want to brag about my experience because it's useless to relieve any kind of hatred and animosity that i have towards blacks as thereal does against mexicans.

(sarcasm ended)

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 28th, 2005, 11:25 am

and let me add..

it's posts/threads like these that only spread/cultivate the hate between our two races.

i'm not here to spread some hatorade juice

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » July 30th, 2005, 5:59 pm

*True story:

I remember I had a confrontation with this one ese gang member, because this fool was maddogging me seriously, and approaching me as if he was going to whip my ass and shit. Well, I slap this fool with an open palmed slap, and knocked him down from the force of the blow alone. As a result, this cat looked at me all shocked, and ran off to get a fellow homeboy of his, to where I had to fight the both of these fools. And when I mean fight, I mean fistfight. Well anyway, I beat the shit out of these locos (actually it wasn't much of a fight, seeing as how the one came at me, whereby I dropped him with one punch, whereas the other jumped me, and wrestled with me, whereupon I proceeded to mount him, and pound him in his face), to where later on that night, these sucker paulshe got their boys decided to roll through my hood. Well anyway, these cats began blasting into my house, to where I snuck out of bed, and climbed on top of my roof, and began to blast on these fools car real heavily, with a modified kalishnifoff.

Well anyway, I jumped off my roof, and chased these fools down the street in my robe, peeling off rounds, to where I shot the driver in the head, and the passenger between the shoulders. And like a fool, I reached into my pajama robe, and lit a cigarette, and stood there smoking it, while admiring my handiwork, until the police arrived. Lucky for me and those bastards, those fools didn't die, because my ass would've been up shit creek in serving hard time.

And mind you, up until that time, I never had any problems with ese gangs, only black gangs. And boy have I had my problems with black gangs!!!!

But the law got a piece of my ass anyways, which pissed me the fu-- off!!!! Damn I should've...[/quote]

WOW!,,Thereal,,,you are one cool Black Super Hero!!! Thanks for sharing that with us!! Maybe they can make a movie about your real life experiences...or even a Saturday night "Made for T.V." special..I think Denzel Washington would be appropriate to play your part..

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 5th, 2005, 5:38 am

To Stamps, M and Playa:

I don't rightly give a damn what you fools think, and want to intentionally believe about my experiences, or my motives for putting forth my experiences, especially with your kind...

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » August 5th, 2005, 10:03 pm

TheReal wrote:To Stamps, M and Playa:

I don't rightly give a damn what you fools think, and want to intentionally believe about my experiences, or my motives for putting forth my experiences, especially with your kind...
Then why are you mad? LOL.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 6th, 2005, 7:03 am

It pisses me off how a few cowards can murder a father of four or shoot at an innocent family trying to simply live their lives.

These guys are just pure sick and evil. They lost their humanity man.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 6th, 2005, 7:04 am

ANd that fruitcake who shot the pregnant mom in the head?

He deserves to get his penis shot off. Honestly somedays i wonder what God upstairs is doing.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » August 7th, 2005, 1:44 am

TheReal wrote:To Stamps, M and Playa:

Well,,"TheReal",,,in reference to your (fictitious) folk tale....thank you for your contribution to neighborhood violence that terrorizes our community,,I'm sure (in your dreams) these "villians" had no reason at all to target you. But after reading your MANY racist posts,,,I'm sure there is more to this (fake) story.. If you hate so many races in America...White, Hispanic or whatever,,,then why don't you move your ass to Puerto Rico, Russia, Japan, Europe or the Middle East.. P.S. If not,,,then shut the %*&& up..

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 8th, 2005, 7:46 am

Well,,"TheReal",,,in reference to your (fictitious) folk tale....

*Your devil ass only wish it were "fictitious"...

-thank you for your contribution to neighborhood violence that terrorizes our community,,

-"our" community??? Fool, you may be of "our" community, in the sense that mexicans and blacks may live in a particular geographical area, but you're not of my community. Besides, fools like you have lost all credibility in my eyes anyway, seeing as how you don't gripe about the innocent black civilians who are getting slain by your racist sureno devil brethren, but you will bemoan me for taking it to some of your brethren who started up shit with me!

Man, what a hypocrite!

-I'm sure (in your dreams) these "villians" had no reason at all to target you.

*Hell no, in the sense that their reasons were justified, other than the fact that I was a black man, who refused to be a victim of a maddog staredown, from one of your racist brethren who feels that it his duty to punk black folks, especially black men! So hell no, there was no justification from those bastards, just like there's no justification, or even mitigating circumstances, surrounding why your racist sureno brethren go "nigga" hunting, shooting innocent black men, women and children, both young and old!

But according to you, these damn fool brethren of yours have a legitimate reason, seeing as how they're taking out black folks, for a supposed noble cause, just like you feel that your racist devil brethren were right in trying to punk the kid (yours truly), so as to subjugate me to their acts of tyranny!

Well, when it all came down to it, I WAS THE WRONG NIGGA TO FUCK WITH!!! Now that I think about it, I WISH I HAD OF KILLED THOSE BASTARD DEVILS!!!

Then again, I probably would've served a longer sentence, but either way, I did what I did, and did it damn well. Probably my only regrets now, is that I didn't finish the job!

-But after reading your MANY racist posts,,,

*It amazes me how you forktongued serpents try and slither around the racist STAMP, that many of you are guilty of yourselves! Fools like you in private, amongst an audience you're comfortable around, will say things that are obviously racist, and will harbor obvious and overt racist thoughts, and will on occasions express these racist sentiments, but when I call you folks on the carpet for what you do, think, and whatever, by using forthright and strident language that doesn't beat around the bush, then I'm a racist for doing so, whereas you guys aren't racist: just harbingers of politically incorrect thoughts, whose expressions and pronouncements fall under the mantle of "honest" and "free" speech!!

Man, go play that on a black person looking to find an excuse to love you, whereas with me, I know the real deal! I know that you're just as "racist" as yours truly, and in many instances may manifest it more so vehemently than I do. Or at the very least, I definitely know that you have folks within your own race, whom you know, that are just as "racist" as I am, or even more so, yet you don't attempt to put their feet to the fire, but will instead, try to grasp onto mine.

-I'm sure there is more to this (fake) story..

*Again fool, you can call my story "fake" all you want to, but the fact of the matter is, what was done, was done; and seeing as how I'm in a public forum in cyberspace, I will not continue with justifying my "fake" story, by giving out timelines, names and locations, for quite obvious reasons...

-If you hate so many races in America...White, Hispanic or whatever,,,

*First of all, I don't have a hatred for "so many races in America" devil, neither can you find anything within my words, that expresses such sentiments. Moreover, my father was a very black LATINO/HISPANIC, which means that across the board, I don't have hatred for someone just because they're latino/hispanic! HOWEVER, I do have hatred for a certain variety of those who refer to themselves as hispanic/latino-those of the primarily mestizo variety, with few exceptions-who justify their brown klu-klux-klan organizations (i.e. mexican mafia, sureno gangs, MS13, etc.), killing innocent black civilians, with BS excuse brush offs like 1) the hate is equal on both sides between black and brown, which is BS; 2) it's all about basic gang rivalry between the black and brown on the streets, and nothing more, which is BS-because if that were the case, the number of innocent black civilians that your racist devil brethren target, wouldn't be as highly noticeable as it is: just face it, sureno devil gang members targeting and killing innocent black civilians, is just what you fools do, and how you fools roll, because when it comes to gang codes, and its' applications upon the non related black civilian population, you devils have no code, rules, or soul;

And the last but not the least of all BS excuses your kind will make is 3) MEXICANS/CHICANOS/MESTIZOS ARE JUST GETTING BACK BLACK FOLKS COLLECTIVELY, FOR WHAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE DONE TO MESTIZOS, WHEN BLACK GANGS RULED SOUTH CENTRAL, OR OTHER AREAS THROUGHOUT L.A., WHERE THERE WAS A PREDOMINANT BLACK PRESENCE, WHICH IS BS, BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAY, ANY OLD ESE HEAD, ASIAN HEAD, OR BLACK HEAD, WHO'S OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER, CAN TELL YOU THAT THE BLACK GANG POPULATION, WHEN THEY RAN THE STREETS OF L.A., NEVER TARGETED INNOCENT MESTIZO CIVILIANS FOR RANDOM KILLINGS, JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE OR ETHNICITY!!!

Neither did these black gangs, who were no angels themselves, go around attacking and bullying smaller ese gangs within their territory, but rather left these fools alone, and folks old enough to remember this, who are either black, asian, hispanic, or whatever, KNOWS I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!

Hell, you even have mexicans/mestizos living in predominantly black gang territories, as we speak-black gang territories that are warring with mexican/chicano gangs-yet these mexicans/mestizo folks don't get fucked with, in the form of them getting randomly killed, or picked on!! But can many black folks say the same thing, in the opposite direction??? HELL NO!

So you can go to hell with all your shit, and supposed justified reasons your people have for harassing black folks, as a whole!

-then why don't you move your ass to Puerto Rico, Russia, Japan, Europe or the Middle East.. P.S. If not,,,then shut the %*&& up..

*Rat trap bastard, I have a right to be in this country, live in it, and enjoy the benefits thereof, because my people, along with other ethnic groups and races, have helped build this country, and laid down certain cultural and legal foundations, that have contributed to the overall cultural ethos, and civil culture, of this nation, so much so, that folks like yourselves whose relatives risk life and limb just to enter into this land, will enter into a land that is less racist, and oppressive, than it was before, due to my people fighting, by shedding their own blood, sweat and tears, in order to obtain the little rights that black folks presently have today, which not only benefits black people, but other folks who fall under the rubric of what is referred to as a "minority."

So again, you can go to hell, because I'm not a stranger, nor an interloper, but rather my place here in this land, on this land, has been greatly earned, especially in regards to what I've done for this country-SO FUCK YOU!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 8th, 2005, 9:11 am

And one last thing, remember this:

The incident that I've described had nothing to do with me being in a gang, because I'm not in a gang. Rather, that incident occurred because some fools tried to bully me, and I wasn't taking it.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that black folks, white folks, asian folks, or what have you, are incapable of fucking with a person, the way those ese fools did to me, because I've had people from all the above, at one time, in one shape or another, try to take a stab at yours truly.

In this case, it was the ese's, which inevitably landed by ass behind bars; unjustifiably if you ask me. That shit pisses me off to this day, when I think about it!

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » August 8th, 2005, 7:01 pm

TheReal wrote:Well,,"TheReal",,,in reference to your (fictitious) folk tale....

*Your devil ass only wish it were "fictitious"...

-thank you for your contribution to neighborhood violence that terrorizes our community,,

-"our" community??? Fool, you may be of "our" community, in the sense that mexicans and blacks may live in a particular geographical area, but you're not of my community. Besides, fools like you have lost all credibility in my eyes anyway, seeing as how you don't gripe about the innocent black civilians who are getting slain by your racist sureno devil brethren, but you will bemoan me for taking it to some of your brethren who started up shit with me!

Man, what a hypocrite!

-I'm sure (in your dreams) these "villians" had no reason at all to target you.

*Hell no, in the sense that their reasons were justified, other than the fact that I was a black man, who refused to be a victim of a maddog staredown, from one of your racist brethren who feels that it his duty to punk black folks, especially black men! So hell no, there was no justification from those bastards, just like there's no justification, or even mitigating circumstances, surrounding why your racist sureno brethren go "nigga" hunting, shooting innocent black men, women and children, both young and old!

But according to you, these damn fool brethren of yours have a legitimate reason, seeing as how they're taking out black folks, for a supposed noble cause, just like you feel that your racist devil brethren were right in trying to punk the kid (yours truly), so as to subjugate me to their acts of tyranny!

Well, when it all came down to it, I WAS THE WRONG NIGGA TO fu-- WITH!!! Now that I think about it, I WISH I HAD OF KILLED THOSE BASTARD DEVILS!!!

Then again, I probably would've served a longer sentence, but either way, I did what I did, and did it damn well. Probably my only regrets now, is that I didn't finish the job!

-But after reading your MANY racist posts,,,

*It amazes me how you forktongued serpents try and slither around the racist STAMP, that many of you are guilty of yourselves! Fools like you in private, amongst an audience you're comfortable around, will say things that are obviously racist, and will harbor obvious and overt racist thoughts, and will on occasions express these racist sentiments, but when I call you folks on the carpet for what you do, think, and whatever, by using forthright and strident language that doesn't beat around the bush, then I'm a racist for doing so, whereas you guys aren't racist: just harbingers of politically incorrect thoughts, whose expressions and pronouncements fall under the mantle of "honest" and "free" speech!!

Man, go play that on a black person looking to find an excuse to love you, whereas with me, I know the real deal! I know that you're just as "racist" as yours truly, and in many instances may manifest it more so vehemently than I do. Or at the very least, I definitely know that you have folks within your own race, whom you know, that are just as "racist" as I am, or even more so, yet you don't attempt to put their feet to the fire, but will instead, try to grasp onto mine.

-I'm sure there is more to this (fake) story..

*Again fool, you can call my story "fake" all you want to, but the fact of the matter is, what was done, was done; and seeing as how I'm in a public forum in cyberspace, I will not continue with justifying my "fake" story, by giving out timelines, names and locations, for quite obvious reasons...

-If you hate so many races in America...White, Hispanic or whatever,,,

*First of all, I don't have a hatred for "so many races in America" devil, neither can you find anything within my words, that expresses such sentiments. Moreover, my father was a very black LATINO/HISPANIC, which means that across the board, I don't have hatred for someone just because they're latino/hispanic! HOWEVER, I do have hatred for a certain variety of those who refer to themselves as hispanic/latino-those of the primarily mestizo variety, with few exceptions-who justify their brown klu-klux-klan organizations (i.e. mexican mafia, sureno gangs, MS13, etc.), killing innocent black civilians, with BS excuse brush offs like 1) the hate is equal on both sides between black and brown, which is BS; 2) it's all about basic gang rivalry between the black and brown on the streets, and nothing more, which is BS-because if that were the case, the number of innocent black civilians that your racist devil brethren target, wouldn't be as highly noticeable as it is: just face it, sureno devil gang members targeting and killing innocent black civilians, is just what you fools do, and how you fools roll, because when it comes to gang codes, and its' applications upon the non related black civilian population, you devils have no code, rules, or soul;

And the last but not the least of all BS excuses your kind will make is 3) MEXICANS/CHICANOS/MESTIZOS ARE JUST GETTING BACK BLACK FOLKS COLLECTIVELY, FOR WHAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE DONE TO MESTIZOS, WHEN BLACK GANGS RULED SOUTH CENTRAL, OR OTHER AREAS THROUGHOUT L.A., WHERE THERE WAS A PREDOMINANT BLACK PRESENCE, WHICH IS BS, BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAY, ANY OLD ESE HEAD, ASIAN HEAD, OR BLACK HEAD, WHO'S OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER, CAN TELL YOU THAT THE BLACK GANG POPULATION, WHEN THEY RAN THE STREETS OF L.A., NEVER TARGETED INNOCENT MESTIZO CIVILIANS FOR RANDOM KILLINGS, JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE OR ETHNICITY!!!

Neither did these black gangs, who were no angels themselves, go around attacking and bullying smaller ese gangs within their territory, but rather left these fools alone, and folks old enough to remember this, who are either black, asian, hispanic, or whatever, KNOWS I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!

Hell, you even have mexicans/mestizos living in predominantly black gang territories, as we speak-black gang territories that are warring with mexican/chicano gangs-yet these mexicans/mestizo folks don't get #%@& with, in the form of them getting randomly killed, or picked on!! But can many black folks say the same thing, in the opposite direction??? HELL NO!

So you can go to hell with all your shit, and supposed justified reasons your people have for harassing black folks, as a whole!

-then why don't you move your ass to Puerto Rico, Russia, Japan, Europe or the Middle East.. P.S. If not,,,then shut the %*&& up..

*Rat trap bastard, I have a right to be in this country, live in it, and enjoy the benefits thereof, because my people, along with other ethnic groups and races, have helped build this country, and laid down certain cultural and legal foundations, that have contributed to the overall cultural ethos, and civil culture, of this nation, so much so, that folks like yourselves whose relatives risk life and limb just to enter into this land, will enter into a land that is less racist, and oppressive, than it was before, due to my people fighting, by shedding their own blood, sweat and tears, in order to obtain the little rights that black folks presently have today, which not only benefits black people, but other folks who fall under the rubric of what is referred to as a "minority."

So again, you can go to hell, because I'm not a stranger, nor an interloper, but rather my place here in this land, on this land, has been greatly earned, especially in regards to what I've done for this country-SO fu-- YOU!
Blah,Blah, Blah!!... Your such a racists punk..Go see a SHRINK you wanna-be Louis Farakahn... Sounds like your just an erkle that always got bitch slapped as a kid,,so now your mad at the world...LOL,,,

I guess you can read the minds of all White people too,,and be present in their "private" meetings where they discuss (with Hispanics) their "Racist Plan" to keep "Yours Truly" harrassed....LOLOLOL!! You can keep on rollin' with that "Black Rage" approach...I'm sure that attitude greatly contributed to "What you've done for this country."

And as for me,,I KNOW I'm not a racist,,and I don't have to prove jack to you..But I do have a great distaste for racists like yourself.

I'm glad that you contributed to this country and "earned" your way into Prison for that Ficticious story...Good!, so now we don't have to worry about a punk convicted felon racist like yourself voting!!!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 9th, 2005, 6:31 am

Blah,Blah, Blah!!...

*It's not to cool to reveal to folks, the sound effects of your empty brain. Have some type of dignity, racist devil bitch!

-Your such a racists punk..Go see a SHRINK you wanna-be Louis Farakahn... Sounds like your just an erkle that always got bitch slapped as a kid,,so now your mad at the world...LOL,,,

*Firstly, I don't give a damn what you call me, in regards to being a "racist" for the simple fact that I don't hate folks just because they're of a certain race, or ethnicity, the way many of your racist devil sureno brethren do, whose hatred compels them to go out and kill innocent black men, women and children-both young and old-who aren't gang affiliated, in any stretch of the imagination: BECAUSE THEY'RE DEVILS!

It's you, and your community fool, who coddle these devil muthafuckas, and feel as if these fools are performing necessary evils that racist slugs like you are not bold enough to perform, or admit to wanting to see performed. And you know what the fuck I'm talking too devil, or would you, or anyone else, like me to further elaborate my position.

Secondly, to hell with a Louis Farrakhan, because he, like other brainwashed sellout black leaders, is wanting to placate and ingratiate your people (mexicans/chicanos), while trying to convince the black masses who experience racism from your kind, similiar to what they experience from white folks, that your folks, your kind-are our latent brothers and sisters in the struggle. This is the type of thirld world, utopian BS that is spread to the masses of black folks, that will inevitably curb, or get rid of, any revolutionary drive and initiative that they may have, in dealing with the racism that comes from mexicans/chicanos, because it will leave black folks with the belief that one day the "black and brown will wake up, and unite against the man; whitey, the system," etc. But you and your people know the real deal, do you?

(Your people aren't taught this at all, but black folks are. Your people are taught to come together, and only interest yourselves in the issues of "la raza" only, and fuck everyone else...)

You and your racist brethren know that your people hate black folks with a passion, and that no matter how many overtures black folks may make your way, in the form of outreach, or what have you, you and your kind will always view black folks, similar to how the most ardent white supremacist will view black folks-AND THAT IS AS LOWLY NIGGERS, THAT DESERVE ANNIHILATION!

So devil, don't confuse me with the likes of Farrakhan, because I unlike Farrakhan, ain't trying to kiss your brown ass!! We don't need you, never needed you within the last century, and like Farrakhan who supposedly tried to free the stranglehold of jews upon the psyches of black folks, black folks need to be freed from the stranglehold and vice grip, that we're mentally plagued with, in regards to the fallacious and fantasy belief that your people and my people, are in it together!

And regardless of whether we are, or not, it's not my duty to try and overly convince you of that matter, especially when your people are racist against mine, to where it manifests itself in killing innocent black civilians! Hell, the only thing you can do with those supposed "allies" who perform such deeds, IS KILL THEM!

Besides, your sureno brethren ally with the neo-nazi type muthafuckas, as well as other strains of white supremacists, all throughout the southwest, which lets me know, buttressed by the mexican/chicano racism that is exhibited against black folks in the form of random killings, that the racist amongst you, along with your white racist brethren-ARE ONE AND THE SAME!

-I guess you can read the minds of all White people too,,and be present in their "private" meetings where they discuss (with Hispanics) their "Racist Plan" to keep "Yours Truly" harrassed....LOLOLOL!!

*I don't need to get into "the minds of all White people too," seeing as how this is an A&B discussion, fool! Why is it that some cat, who is either white, or mexican like yourself, always got to include other racial groups into my discussion with them, as if they want to somehow feel that their own group aren't the only ones feeling the heat of my wrath!!

I'm dealing with your racist mexican people right now mainly, and not white folks! Black folks are already hip to white folks, because of the history we've had with them, and will continue to be collectively cognizant of them, whereas black folks need to also be aware of latinos of the primary mestizo variety such as mexicans/chicanos/el salvadoreans, etc.-who many black folks feel are their latent brothers and sisters, whereas your people don't think that way at all.

As a matter of fact, your people look down on, and disrespect black folks, who try to make overtures towards your community, because you feel that black folks that do such things are only doing so because they (black folks) feel that latinos/hispanics are the up and coming ethnic/racial group, whereby black folks, like certain parasites, are trying to attach themselves onto a brown host, so that they can ride the train in regards to certain benefits. Also, many of your people look down on, and don't respect black folks who make outreach to your people, because you feel that black folks are ashamed of being black, and their own culture and physical features, to where they have to reach out to your people, so that they (black folks) can absorb both culturally and spiritually, and ultimately physically, your people's identity.

And lastly on this point, your people will think low of, and still not give proper respect to black folks who make overtures to your kind, simply because you just think that low of black folks. This type of thinking will manifest itself with the sense of belief that black folks ought to bow down to mexicans/chicanos, and show some type of servitude and ingratiation, because you muthafuckas are just that bad; or your folks at the bottom core, just like devils, believe that regardless of what type of outreach and assistance that black folks give your people, in the end it doesn't mean shit, because when it boils down to it-BLACK FOLKS ARE STILL NOTHING BUT INFERIOR, AND LOWLY NIGGERS, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, OR ACHIEVE!

Damn fool devil, you know that many of your own people collectively feel this way, so stop faking the funk!

-You can keep on rollin' with that "Black Rage" approach...

*Look fool, just because you're familiar with William Cobb, and Kunstler, and others, who espouse such terms like "Black Rage," doesn't mean that you're scoring any points with yours truly. What? You feel that I'm wrong because I'm advocating black folks in LA arm themselves with weapons against your racist sureno, devil brethren, who decide to randomly kill anything that's black, whether they're gang affiliated or not?? Do folks see how hypocritical, and scheisty this devil is!!

I mean this "non-racist" devil is becoming angry with me because I advocate self defense from his own devil sureno brethren, but yet this fool will not even lift one pinky to stop, or attempt to stop, or just mention under his foul breath, his people from enacting a steady genocidal design against the black community. Why? Because this devil who touts himself as being non-racist, as I said before, may not view what the more strident of his kind are doing to innocent black civilians, in the form of random killings based solely on race, but will nevertheless view it (the random killings of innocent black civilians) as necessary evils that must take place, in order for mexicans/chicanos to fully dominate the scene: so what this type of non-racist species do, is look the other way, while trying to pacify the black community with talks of brotherhood, and at the same time, calling folks like myself who aren't deceived by his shit, victims of the "black rage" syndrome, just because I advocate black folks forming a self-defense militia that will deal with those racist devil sureno brethren of theirs!

Just study the workings of these serpents...

-I'm sure that attitude greatly contributed to "What you've done for this country."

*Bitch, I was referring to my time in the military FOOL!

-And as for me,,I KNOW I'm not a racist,,

*Self denial is a bitch!

-and I don't have to prove jack to you..

*Who gives a damn? And not only that, you telling me this, ain't proving "jack" to me, just in case you're secretly wondering...

-But I do have a great distaste for racists like yourself.

*I know, only if you perceive them as being black, and not taking shit from your kind.

-I'm glad that you contributed to this country and "earned" your way into Prison for that Ficticious story...Good!,

*If you truly believed my story was "Ficticious(sic)", to where it "earned" my way into "Prison," you wouldn't keep mentioning it, for the simple fact of the matter is, you sound as if you're threatened by my reason for incarceration, because you don't want to believe that a black man can stand up to your racist sureno brethren, while looking them in the eye, and telling them where to go (to hell)-and being willing to send them on a first class ticket to this destination, if needs be!

When it comes down to it, you, nor anyone else don't have to believe what I've put forth. Because truth be told, I kinda regret that I put that info up there, but you know what, it really doesn't matter, because what was done, was done...

-so now we don't have to worry about a punk convicted felon racist like yourself voting!!!

*I can be a lot more dangerous, than just casting a ballot...and you best remember that.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » August 9th, 2005, 7:09 pm

JFI,,I stopped reading your post after the second sentence. Have a nice life.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 13th, 2005, 8:50 am

Just like women should never discriminate against a man based on his penis size.....

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 13th, 2005, 8:53 am

George wrote:Just like women should never discriminate against a man based on his penis size.....
Huh? They do?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 2nd, 2006, 11:00 am

i been hearing on the news that it is crackin off in highland park....about 6 members of the Avenues13 gang are going to be on trial for hate crimes against blacks. Including murder.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 9th, 2006, 3:13 am

they were convicted recently but these guys committed these crimes in 1999 and 2000. I wonder if there is tension in that area with Hispanics not wanting Blacks in the area. Or was that an isolated incident with a specific group of people?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 9th, 2006, 7:27 am

From what I read, it came down from some shot caller in the pen, to put the green light on all blacks in HP. If they couldn't kill them, they had to beat them down by any means necessary. It seems as if is was mainly the tiny locos clique putting in all the work.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: How Highland Park’s Latino gang targets African-Americans

Unread post by Common Sense » November 15th, 2008, 1:19 am

Vincetheprince wrote:if you guys know about the avenues theyre not afraid of anybody they kill blacks for fun..
Not a lot of blacks in HP. Sure it's easy to mob one fool.
Vincetheprince wrote:if anyone retaliates against them then your entire family will get served .
Nothing gansta about blastin on civilians, mothers, grandmothers, and babies.
Vincetheprince wrote:avenues are racist period.
Only for profit. They get along with "The Brand."

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » November 18th, 2008, 6:53 am

My best friend is black and he is born and raised in HLP, he still lives there to this day and has a Mexican girlfriend and mixed baby. Hlp,Aves they are all cool with him he is part of the community. I remember when the word when out to smash black folks in HLP, I believe it was in 92. It was geared more to the black fools walking around thinking they were all bad that didnt even grow up in the hood. In 92 there were some IGC and NBT in HLP, and even some PDL Bloods around. Some fools just got carried away with it and took on a "lynching" mentality, but to go out and say every Varrio in HLP was targeting blacks is a little overboard.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 18th, 2008, 7:08 am

I was just over in Highland Park visiting recently, and kicking it with a black dude who's been living there for a while now. He says he's never been stressed and has never even encountered any hard looks and he's on the bus all through that area.

Another point I noticed is that Ave 43 by the 7-11 is very different from the next exit Ave 52

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » November 18th, 2008, 7:41 am

Cold Bear wrote:I was just over in Highland Park visiting recently, and kicking it with a black dude who's been living there for a while now. He says he's never been stressed and has never even encountered any hard looks and he's on the bus all through that area.

Another point I noticed is that Ave 43 by the 7-11 is very different from the next exit Ave 52
Good point Aves 43rd are pretty much in the Montecito area and dont really venture out, they see and know everything in their hood. Anyone new sticks out like a sore thumb. Cypress Aves are more spread out throughout NeLos and there are more businsess and shops aroud them so they dont have their hood sewed up like 43 does. They are both equally dangerous though.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”