Gang Slang

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
CB4

Gang Slang

Unread post by CB4 » November 3rd, 2003, 3:45 pm

Thanks wizard bond for your long explanation, but yet i didnt quite get it.
I just wanted to ask, because many of you are used to the language, but to an stranger, its like difficult to understand what you mean, like for example, what does Y. G. mean ? And when you say " puttin work " what are you referring to ? Thanks.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Gang Slang

Unread post by bgcasper » November 4th, 2003, 8:51 am

LOL CUZZ Y.G MEANS YOUNG GANGSTA AND ITS MAINLY USED BY THE PIRUS FROM THE CITY OF COMPTON , PUTIN' WORK IN FRENCH IS ''METTRE A LAMENDE '' I GOT A FRENCH GUY HERE WITH ME IN THE BOXING CAMP WERE I TRAIN , HE IS FROM PARIS ...

CB4

Unread post by CB4 » November 6th, 2003, 2:22 pm

Hi Casper, your friend is from Paris? I haven´t been many times in Paris, but which part of Paris is he from ? When you say " puttin work ", it´s like making new members, or doing homicides? To what actions do you actually refer when you say puttin work for a gang ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2003, 10:23 am

HE FROM THE SOUTH PARIS LOL IM TALKIN ABOUT ALL THAT PUTTIN WORK ON THE ENEMIE PUTTIN WORK MEANS THEY GONNA BOW DOWN OR BE SORRY , ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT GETTIN NEW MEMEBER IS MORE ABOUT WOOPIN SUM ASS AND GET PAID OVER SUM DIRT , BEING ACTIVE DOIN' ALL THOSE CRIMINAL SHITS WE CALL IT PUTTIN' WORK ITS A GENERAL TERM 4 ALL CRIP DIRTS A NIGGA IS SUPOSED TO DO TO SURVIVE AND GET PAID OVER BITCHS CLUCCHEADS ENEMIES , WHEN YOU PUT IN WORK YOU ON THE DOMINAN SIDE OF THE STREET

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 6:28 pm

WE NEED TO FEEL THIS UP FOR THE DUMMY
THATS THINKIN THEY'RE BANGIN

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 26th, 2004, 11:17 am

LOLOL CB4 STICC 2 UR DAY JOB LOLOL

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”