Barrios in Huntington Park

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Barrios in Huntington Park

Unread post by alexalonso » September 29th, 2005, 1:29 pm

Just posted a list of neighborhoods in Huntington Park.

Check it out here:

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/huntingtonpark.html

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 29th, 2005, 4:34 pm

THE LOTT X3 TIK'S are supposed to be in Huntington Parque too -right?

What about Sur Side 18 STreet?

UnStoppable Mexican Kings 13 - No longer around?

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » September 29th, 2005, 8:40 pm

qvo !! the sur side 18 are over bye the maywood/hp border!! And Corona park got click up with 18 a few years ago!! they used to chill in corona park around 1989/91! I know HPLS consit of Broadway st,Hood st chicanos,and VxL(varrioxlocos)! what ever happen to newwell st? And the The Bratz also had the foo's from RB ruthless bunch and UBC click up with them and the vatos from TSS (tiny surenos) in bell gardens click up with them!! i never heard of Middleton boys?? As far i know UMK aka flora st is still around but not as deep maybe the most 15 foos!!

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » September 29th, 2005, 11:07 pm

ALONSO,

YOUR LIST IS WAY OFF... TRUST ME, I KNOW H.P....& You know that I know H.P...

Heres the REAL DEAL....

Corona Park Locos ---- NOT ACTIVE / NOT KICKING UP ANY DUST
Cyclones 13 --- NOT ACTIVE / NOT KICKING UP ANY DUST
F 13 --- VERY ACTIVE, BUT MOSTLY ON H.P where it connects to SOUTH CENTRAL L.A. city limits, they are deep on Florence and Seville, Florence and Pacific, ect...

Huntington Park Locos ---NOT ACTIVE / NOT KICKING UP ANY DUST
Newell Street --- NOT ACTIVE / never even seen their placasos up in H.P.
Middleton Boys 13 ---NOT ACTIVE / never even seen their placasos up in H.P.
The Bratz (TBZ) --- They got kicked out of the heart of the varrio by F13 which was TOMMY's on Gage Ave & Seville....they're still in H.P But more over by HOOD Ave and the back streets behind GAGE ave and STATE ST...They ain't really going at with anybody right now... they write on the walls a lil bit, but they are nowhere near the level of ....

THE LOTT STONERS /SUR 13 GANG ~ T.I.K. clica
**** kicked 29th st out of the H.P. hood they had ****
**** Yes, many of my lil homies are busted so you don't see as many placasos as before ******

THE LOTT 13 T.I.K. ~ 3RD HOOD Varrio in H.P / Borders Maywood
SLAUSON Ave - North border
RANDOLPH Ave - South border
MAYWOOD Ave - East border
LOMA VISTA - West border

*** most people think that's Maywood, ...SHIT, I thougth it was Maywood a long ass time ago....

ALONSO, Go the the alleys behind the LIQOUR Store on Maywood and 61th st, you'll see all "VARRIO LOTT X3" hit up ...
go to 61th st and LOMA VISTA at Night, all those lil cholos are from THE LOTT 13 Gang...

F-13 has major respect for THE LOTT 13 gang, because of the work TLS 13 has put in on the MV gangs in East Los, I know many vet's from F13 and so do my homeboys out here in the streets...

18th in Maywood don't FUCK with THE LOTT 13 Gang because OUR REPUTATION IN EAST LOS precedes us... their is mutual respect ....

I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A PERSONAL TOUR OF "TLS 13" 3rd Hood in H.P.

COMON'... KEEP THIS SHIT* REAL....

MARTINEZ.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » September 30th, 2005, 8:03 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:ALONSO,

F-13 has major respect for THE LOTT 13 gang, because of the work TLS 13 has put in on the MV gangs in East Los, I know many vet's from F13 and so do my homeboys out here in the streets...

COMON'... KEEP THIS SHIT* REAL....

MARTINEZ.
A Martinez, all this "work" your hood has "supposedly" put in on all MV gangs must be some new school beef. Back in my day, the only MV's you had beef with are hoyo, lopez, and the rascals. It wasn't even a big beef to them at that cause none of those vatos ever even mentioned your neighborhood. Their main enemies were other MV's and therefore all the shttt coming out their mouths was directed at other MV's and a few other MAJOR hoods. That's keeping it real. That's 3 MV's out of 8 or 9 that were active during my times. That's not a diss to your hood either cause again, we never even thought about you vatos, and so there's no real animosity. You wanted feedback...and you got it.

Catch everybody later...I'm up out this mofo lol.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » October 1st, 2005, 10:18 pm

ROLLIN,
no disrespect taken...

but HERES THE REAL....

THE LOTT 'SUR 13 GANG Original 1st HOOD...EAST LOS 213 AREA

TRADITIONAL ENEMIES: Before the green light in 1993

GAGE MARAVILLA (West border) banging vs. them since they were Gage Boys
MARAVILLA RIFA (West border) banging vs. them since they were Folsom St
HOYO MARAVILLA (Southern border) banging vs. them since they were Hole Stoners
LOPEZ MARAVILLA (East border)
POMOROY MARAVILLA (Northern border) banging vs them since they were PPB
JUAREZ MARAVILLA (Northern border) They backed up Pomoroy
HIGH TIMES MARAVILLA (East, past Lopez mv) banging vs. them since they were High Times Stoners
RASCALS MARAVILLA (East, past Lopez mv) bangin vs. since they came out
FORD MARAVILLA banging vs. them since they were The Crazy Stoners

DAMN, I COUNT 9 MV HOOD's... NOT 3...

NOW, IN KEEPING IT REAL, I KNOW WHERE YOU GETTING AT SINCE I KOWN WHERE YOUR FROM... SO TO KEEP THIS SHITT REAL, HERE'S THE MV Hoods THE LOTT 13 did NOT have beef with before the green light in 1993...

MARIANNA MARAVILLA (We use to party with the F.T.W. before they became MMV, Shit I know vets from MMV since my old L.A. County days
as well as many old fools from F.T.W.)

ARIZONA MARAVILLA --- Matter of fact, You should know MY HOMEBOY ROLO had business relationships with Arizona, shitt... I went with him to Arizona hood a few times before the VERDE in 1993.

ROCK MARAVILLA (A few older dudes around, no youngers)

So actually it was only 3 MV hoods that we never really beefed with...
So since we never went at it with Arizona, or MMV I can see your point of view.... NO ME AWITO...

but REAL MO'FO's that know 'bout the EAST SIDE can vouch for what I'm saying IS REAL....

*** SHIT...Theres vatos on this website from the valleys that heard about our reputation....where it COUNTS... IN THE STREETS

GIBBY, TELL IT LIKE IT IS HOME-TOWN.... You are a neutral party in this...Am I lie-ing ?
Is NOT "THE LOTT STONERS/SUR 13 Gang" known for putting in work on thee above mentioned enemies ?

Orale...
MARTINEZ

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » October 2nd, 2005, 4:51 pm

MATTER OF FACT...

THE REPUTATION OF "THE LOTT 13 GANG" HAS ALREADY BEEN FIRMLY ESTABLISHED BY EAST SIDERS WHO HAVE TRUE PALABRA....
GIBBY wrote:I would say LOTT13 is of a hanfull of barrios to come up in the 80's and be able to grow,expand, hold it down, and get respect. The other I would say are KAM13, Big Top Locos, and WS RSL. LOTT13 has always been firme in my book 8)
AND MANY OTHER SIMILIAR POST I CAN KEEP ADDING....

Also, No dis-respect intented, but when I was fucking* around in the calles, I can honestly tell you I never heard about Arizona Mara putting in work...
that's on EAST LOS.

Now, just because me and my homies never heard about AMV getting busy, doesn't necessarily mean you vatos didn't...
It's just that since we were not directly involved or affected, we didn't hear about you vatos so we never spoke about you vatos as well...
again... no dis intended...it's just my side of THE REAL DEAL...

I do agree with you on one point... There is NO Anomisty vs. Arizona, or Marianna, Rock... or for that matter the MV who were my enemies: Lopez, Hoyo, Rifa, Gage, Juarez, High Times, Rascals, Pomoroy and Ford,...

That was then, this is NOW....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 4th, 2005, 5:43 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote: MARAVILLA RIFA (West border) banging vs. them since they were Folsom St
HOYO MARAVILLA (Southern border) banging vs. them since they were Hole Stoners
LOPEZ MARAVILLA (East border)
JUAREZ MARAVILLA (Northern border) They backed up Pomoroy
HIGH TIMES MARAVILLA (East, past Lopez mv) banging vs. them since they were High Times Stoners
RASCALS MARAVILLA (East, past Lopez mv) bangin vs. since they came out
FORD MARAVILLA banging vs. them since they were The Crazy Stoners

DAMN, I COUNT 9 MV HOOD's... NOT 3...

ARIZONA MARAVILLA --- Matter of fact, You should know MY HOMEBOY ROLO had business relationships with Arizona, shitt... I went with him to Arizona hood a few times before the VERDE in 1993.

So actually it was only 3 MV hoods that we never really beefed with...
So since we never went at it with Arizona, or MMV I can see your point of view.... NO ME AWITO...

Orale...
MARTINEZ
Yeah, I know you had beef with the HM, LMV, JMV, The Rascals and High Times (it's all MVP to me). ? Before 1990, there was no PMV or GMV. That's why I say it's a NEW SCHOOL BEEF.

There is also Moeriya MV and Lote MV. So that's RMV, AMV, MYA'MV, and LMR, that's about half of the OLD SCHOOL MV gangs right there.

Am I lying? Any MV residents out there who can confirm that?

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 4th, 2005, 6:12 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:MATTER OF FACT...

THE REPUTATION OF "THE LOTT 13 GANG" HAS ALREADY BEEN FIRMLY ESTABLISHED BY EAST SIDERS WHO HAVE TRUE PALABRA....

AND MANY OTHER SIMILIAR POST I CAN KEEP ADDING....

Also, No dis-respect intented, but when I was #%@&#%@* around in the calles, I can honestly tell you I never heard about Arizona Mara putting in work...
that's on EAST LOS.

Now, just because me and my homies never heard about AMV getting busy, doesn't necessarily mean you vatos didn't...
It's just that since we were not directly involved or affected, we didn't hear about you vatos so we never spoke about you vatos as well...
again... no dis intended...it's just my side of THE REAL DEAL...

I do agree with you on one point... There is NO Anomisty vs. Arizona, or Marianna, Rock... or for that matter the MV who were my enemies: Lopez, Hoyo, Rifa, Gage, Juarez, High Times, Rascals, Pomoroy and Ford,...

That was then, this is NOW....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
Sabes que, AMV has a reputation going back all the way to the 1930's vato, as part of the original MARAVILLA neighborhood. Any respectable vato should know all about the MV's. There's newsclippings, online articles, veteranos throughout Califas and the entire USA y todo that vouch for that reputation.

I know you got pride in your neighborhood, but you're the only online vato that i've seen, who puts it out there as much as you do. Other vatos who don't have nothing to prove are real cool because they KNOW their varrios got respect. Never said yours doesn't have respect around your area but I am saying that I never really heard any MV's mention your hood. That's keeping it real as can be.

When you were in the calles during the stoner era, which is the 1980's, most of the homeboys from AMV were already in the pen (from putting in work), dead, or raising families. The 1980's in East Los was when the murder rate had dropped and the streets became safer, which is a good thing. There were alot of kids on bikes who went around looking for fights but there wasn't too many shootings like in the 70's and earlier, when AMV was real active. The 1990's were a lil different....

Any true East Sider who is at least a 3rd generation resident, could confirm that--without question. I know there's alot of 1st generations who grew up on en ELA, not disrespect to them but, this is an East Los thing for people with deep roots....

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 4th, 2005, 6:53 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
MARTINEZ. wrote: ARIZONA MARAVILLA --- Matter of fact, You should know MY HOMEBOY ROLO had business relationships with Arizona, shitt... I went with him to Arizona hood a few times before the VERDE in 1993.

Orale...
MARTINEZ
Yeah, I met ROLO a couple of times. He used to KICK IT with WOLF n JOKER n them. I went to Brooklyn with his carnalito.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 5th, 2005, 3:54 pm

Are you refering to ROLO's carnalito --the one who became a COP ?
That actually worked out real firme for ROLO in the long run....know what I mean...

I'm sure you know what's cracken with that one SNITCH ASS from VNE who dropped a dime on all the EAST LOS High Rollers....& ROLO was on top of the list....

Anyway, simone, I'm all 100% EAST LOS, Born and Raised...
I know veteranos from all the E/S hoods, Even many MV hoods and I definitely know my history, even know some of yours...con respeto.

I was real cool with this older veterano from ROCK MARA, who did his auto-biography book "Barrio Warriors" ...in it he goes into details about the MV wars during his time Late 60's thru the 70's ...AMV, MMV, HMV, LMV, RMV, LMR, as well as GL, Lil Valley, VNE, ect...

I did not mention Lote and MYA only because they were INACTIVE during the STONER Era.

ORALE...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 6th, 2005, 1:44 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Are you refering to ROLO's carnalito --the one who became a COP ?
That actually worked out real firme for ROLO in the long run....know what I mean...

I'm sure you know what's cracken with that one SNITCH ASS from VNE who dropped a dime on all the EAST LOS High Rollers....& ROLO was on top of the list....

Anyway, simone, I'm all 100% EAST LOS, Born and Raised...
I know veteranos from all the E/S hoods, Even many MV hoods and I definitely know my history, even know some of yours...con respeto.

I was real cool with this older veterano from ROCK MARA, who did his auto-biography book "Barrio Warriors" ...in it he goes into details about the MV wars during his time Late 60's thru the 70's ...AMV, MMV, HMV, LMV, RMV, LMR, as well as GL, Lil Valley, VNE, ect...

I did not mention Lote and MYA only because they were INACTIVE during the STONER Era.

ORALE...
Orale, I don't know if he became a cop or what. We lost touch after junior high, he should be like 30 now. He was a real cool cat though, Rolo tambien.

What can I say? That dude from vne is a no good vato!!

I gotta check out that libro you mentioned. The 70's were some CRASEE times in East Los. I was a youngster back then but I remember the gun shots every night. Shit was real heavy. If the homies saw a car they didn't recognize, that was it. But I'm glad things are a lil safer now though for today's youngsters. True GL was very much in the mix. We were cool with them back in the day but the word was, them boys didn't play....

Peace!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 6th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Here's the info on the libro and when it was published:

Barrio Warriors. 1982. Frias, Gus. Barrio warriors

This is the first true "GANG BANGER BIO-GRAPHY" I ever read...long before MONSTER KODY's book....

However, GOOD LUCK on trying to find a copy... I know they've been out of print for a good while...

I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN MY HANDS ON IT WHEN I was in Y.A.
in 1989 -93... I'm sure I left my copy in y.a...

After this libro, This vato from ROCK MV started a string of magazines by the same name: BARRIO WARRIORS "Weapons of Knowledge over weapons of War" and tried to encourage RAZA youth from putting down the CUETES and picking up BOOKS...

I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF THOSE MAGAZINES & IN IT HE HAS SOME OLD SCHOOL PHOTOS FROM THE 70's of:

GERAGHTY LOMA
MARAVILLA RIFA
EL HOYO MARA
LOPEZ MARA, Ect...ect..

I HAVE SOME HISTORY WITH THAT VATO but unfortunately I lost his contact a long time ago, but I know he works for the L.A. County Anti-Gang, PREVENTION Task force...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » October 6th, 2005, 6:48 pm

... True GL was very much in the mix. We were cool with them back in the day but the word was, them boys didn't play....

Peace![/quote]

Simone, I GOT LONG HISTORY WITH "LA GERAGHTY LOMA" The vatos I grew up with still got LOVE for me despite our varrios plieto...

THESE VATOS (GL) HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST HATED VARRIO'S IN ALL EAST LOS, SINCE GENERATIONS AGO...this vato GUS FRIAS goes into great detail in his libro about GL...

They've always held their own...
Even TODAY, their youngsters are trying to kick up dust...
I seen their placasos on GAGE and Brooklyn recently, straight up in GMV hood....

I KNOW MANY VETERANOS FROM GL from these clicas:
BULLETS
CHICOS
DUKES
CHERRIES
and some older clicas I can't recall right now...

and then in 88 THE LOTT 13 sponsored E/S ROCKWOOD, lilttle did we know at the time that one STUPID MOTHER FUCKER that didn't even grow up in our 2 HOODs would be the reason for the split between our 2 varrios...

Anyways...THAT WAS THEN...THIS IS NOW....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 10th, 2005, 7:22 am

MARTINEZ wrote:Here's the info on the libro and when it was published:

Barrio Warriors. 1982. Frias, Gus. Barrio warriors

This is the first true "GANG BANGER BIO-GRAPHY" I ever read...long before MONSTER KODY's book....

However, GOOD LUCK on trying to find a copy... I know they've been out of print for a good while...

I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN MY HANDS ON IT WHEN I was in Y.A.
in 1989 -93... I'm sure I left my copy in y.a...

After this libro, This vato from ROCK MV started a string of magazines by the same name: BARRIO WARRIORS "Weapons of Knowledge over weapons of War" and tried to encourage RAZA youth from putting down the CUETES and picking up BOOKS...

I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF THOSE MAGAZINES & IN IT HE HAS SOME OLD SCHOOL PHOTOS FROM THE 70's of:

GERAGHTY LOMA
MARAVILLA RIFA
EL HOYO MARA
LOPEZ MARA, Ect...ect..

I HAVE SOME HISTORY WITH THAT VATO but unfortunately I lost his contact a long time ago, but I know he works for the L.A. County Anti-Gang, PREVENTION Task force...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
Orale, post some of the pictures! That's real varrio history right there. Some of the dudes on this site think bangin started with NWA. :shock:

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 10th, 2005, 7:42 am

[quote="MARTINEZ[/quote]

Simone, I GOT LONG HISTORY WITH "LA GERAGHTY LOMA" The vatos I grew up with still got LOVE for me despite our varrios plieto...

THESE VATOS (GL) HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST HATED VARRIO'S IN ALL EAST LOS, SINCE GENERATIONS AGO...this vato GUS FRIAS goes into great detail in his libro about GL...

They've always held their own...
Even TODAY, their youngsters are trying to kick up dust...
I seen their placasos on GAGE and Brooklyn recently, straight up in GMV hood....

I KNOW MANY VETERANOS FROM GL from these clicas:
BULLETS
CHICOS
DUKES
CHERRIES
and some older clicas I can't recall right now...

and then in 88 THE LOTT 13 sponsored E/S ROCKWOOD, lilttle did we know at the time that one STUPID MOTHER FUCKER that didn't even grow up in our 2 HOODs would be the reason for the split between our 2 varrios...

Anyways...THAT WAS THEN...THIS IS NOW....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ[/quote]

True, alot of varrios in East Los wanted a piece of GL. The only other varrio that I can think of that were as WANTED is 18st. And that's cause they're known for putting it down. Even though we're enemies now, I give them that much credit. Come to think of it, I had an older primo who was from GL. He used to live right there off of Hazard overlooking the 10 freeway. Get this though...his carnal, who is also my primo, is from Hoyo Mara. Both older vatos, in their late 40's now.

Damn, looks like the cycle is going to continue with the new beefs between GMV and GL....

Orale, that's too bad about RSL and your hood. Usually it's the big homies that keep youngsters in check but I don't know if they had any. Also, when two hoods are that close to each other, there's bound to be some tension. Just like AMV and Lote MV, we're practically neighbors but we just never got along...straight enemigas to us. And that's how it goes down in alot of places.

Peace!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 10th, 2005, 11:11 am

SIMONE...

IF I CAN GET ME HANDS ON A SCANNER, I WILL POST UP SOME OLD SCHOOL FLICKAS...

ALSO, I AGREE THAT FOR A LONG TIME, dating back even several generations, GERAGHTY LOMA IS/WAS ONE OF THE MOST HATED VARRIOS in EAST LOS...

DID YOU KNOW ANY VATOS FROM GL ?

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » October 10th, 2005, 2:00 pm

MARTINEZ wrote: DID YOU KNOW ANY VATOS FROM GL ?

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
I never really had too many encounters with GL cause of all their beefs with the other MVs...tu sabes. I did meet a few here and there, like the cuates Nite Owl and Curly at Garfield High. Also, Topo (older vato) and Rigo. An, of course my primo who is now in a better place. Also, both our varrios got together one time for a football game at Hazard park...the pinche swat team was right there watching lol. hijole :roll: Like Raza can't get together without fighting?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 28th, 2005, 4:29 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote: DID YOU KNOW ANY VATOS FROM GL ?

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
I never really had too many encounters with GL cause of all their beefs with the other MVs...tu sabes. I did meet a few here and there, like the cuates Nite Owl and Curly at Garfield High. Also, Topo (older vato) and Rigo. An, of course my primo who is now in a better place. Also, both our varrios got together one time for a football game at Hazard park...the pinche swat team was right there watching lol. hijole :roll: Like Raza can't get together without fighting?
Orale Rollin'

Dispensa, I just now read this post above...

Simon, I know Curly and Nite-Owl... On the serio, I'm the one that "corrupted" Curly, The first time he ever got drunk, I got his ass high and pedo at the old abandoned clinics off Rockwood and Bonnie Beach,
that place is now Garfield Night School... He was young, maybe 13 or 14 and I was about 17...this was appx 1988 when THE LOTT & E/S RW was road-doggin' it...

Also, TOPO is a big ol' veterano with some size on him... Know him too...
I believe his a BULLET (clica) from GL.

Don't remember a Rigo from GL, I remember Raul from GL (Veterano)

Orale. 8)
Martinez

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 30th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Shouldnt this section be under SouthEast or South L.A instead of SFV/SGV.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 31st, 2005, 8:35 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:Shouldnt this section be under SouthEast or South L.A instead of SFV/SGV.
Simon, I agree...

Moderator, make it happen :lol:

MARTINEZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 31st, 2005, 9:25 am

I already had put it forward to Alonso, but He decided to "compress" the sections into fewer ones instead of actually breaking it up into the "actual" sides that La Raza uses in dividing up the County.

What can I say?

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » February 13th, 2006, 12:38 am

Qvo! what's up with these varrios gettin in to F13,BROADWAY ST ~HOODST chicanos~HPLS
,BEAR ST , and now some vato claiming that Live Oak st and Chanslor st might clik up with F13 !!
aLRATZ

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » February 13th, 2006, 12:39 am

Qvo! what's up with these varrios gettin in to F13,BROADWAY ST ~HOODST chicanos~HPLS
,BEAR ST , and now some vato claiming that Live Oak st and Chanslor st might clik up with F13 !!
aLRATZ

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 13th, 2006, 5:09 pm

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO wrote:Qvo! what's up with these varrios gettin in to F13,BROADWAY ST ~HOODST chicanos~HPLS
aLRATZ
I can't speak on the other ones, but BEAR ST. is NOT clicking up with F-13.

BEAR ST. has way too much history and even though they've always been small in numbers, they got some down ass vatos... It will stay S/S Bear St.

You can take that to that bank :wink:

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » February 14th, 2006, 8:16 am

Qvo Martinez!
Hey loko i think your check will bounce ese!!!
I have a good homie of mines from F13 nhd clika
who gave me the run down n told Bear st did clik up there where a diein bunch so they did to survive!
as did HPLS~BWST!~HOODST !!!!
alratz

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 14th, 2006, 12:06 pm

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO wrote:Qvo Martinez!
Hey loko i think your check will bounce ese!!!
I have a good homie of mines from F13 nhd clika
who gave me the run down n told Bear st did clik up there where a diein bunch so they did to survive!
as did HPLS~BWST!~HOODST !!!!
alratz
What's up homes 8)
I'll believe it when a Veterano from S/S Bear St. confirms it
Not until then...

The other ones are very believe-able...

My checks don't bounce carnalito :wink:

Paz.
MARTINEZ

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » February 14th, 2006, 4:46 pm

i heard the bratz had clicked up with a black hood before.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 14th, 2006, 5:15 pm

raphead2001 wrote:i heard the bratz had clicked up with a black hood before.
Which black hood ?

There are no black hoods anywhere near The Bratz.

Orale.
MARTINEZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 14th, 2006, 8:21 pm

MARTINEZ wrote: BEAR ST. has way too much history and even though they've always been small in numbers, they got some down ass vatos... It will stay S/S Bear St.
Ey MARTINEZ, Que Ondas Carnal, break it down para your's truly ANY HISTORY OF VBS.... No Sabo Ni Madres De Este Varrio...

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » February 15th, 2006, 10:24 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Which black hood ?

Orale.
MARTINEZ
i know martinez but when the southside homey was locked up in jail he told me how he was kicking it with a crip that was like his hood clicked up with the brats outta hp. i never heard of them before that day and when i was in the forum i read the brats and i remembered how that homey told me bout the crip that said that. i think the homey said the crip was a compton crip but im not sure. but im not saying they did but i was just saying cuz i heard it. and i said the same thing why would a crip hood click up with a hp gang

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 16th, 2006, 12:47 pm

raphead2001 wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
Which black hood ?

Orale.
MARTINEZ
i know martinez but when the southside homey was locked up in jail he told me how he was kicking it with a crip that was like his hood clicked up with the brats outta hp. i never heard of them before that day and when i was in the forum i read the brats and i remembered how that homey told me bout the crip that said that. i think the homey said the crip was a compton crip but im not sure. but im not saying they did but i was just saying because i heard it. and i said the same thing why would a crip hood click up with a hp gang
I could possible see:
THE BRATZ & EAST COAST CRIPS being cool/allied
as both have one major common denominater:

They are both in a major war with FLORENCIA 13

TBZ and F-13 have been going at for appx 15 years.
For the first few years TBZ was actually getting the best of F-13.

But then the F13 big numbers finally took the toll and F13 was putting major work, THE BRATZ were catching the blues in the county jail as well

Orale.
MARTINEZ

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”