Gang Hand Signs

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Gang Hand Signs

Unread post by youngwun » October 14th, 2005, 11:24 am

Describe/post pictures of gang hand signs for any sets you can think of.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 14th, 2005, 9:51 pm

Is this TTP?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 10:34 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Is this TTP?

[img]http://www.comptonpolicegangs.com/image ... bloods.jpg[/img]
yes...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 15th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Rollin 20's is thumb and pinky extended.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 15th, 2005, 2:12 pm

In the pic,,the guy on the lower right looks like he's throwing a Bounty Hunter hand sign to me.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » October 15th, 2005, 2:33 pm

youngwun wrote:Rollin 20's is thumb and pinky extended.
thats the neighborhood sign

T~

Unread post by T~ » October 15th, 2005, 5:09 pm

stamps wrote:In the pic,,the guy on the lower right looks like he's throwing a Bounty Hunter hand sign to me.
Its a P on its side

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2005, 10:52 pm

T~ wrote:
stamps wrote:In the pic,,the guy on the lower right looks like he's throwing a Bounty Hunter hand sign to me.
Its a P on its side
Hey does anyone know what that hat he's wearing says? I sort of need glasses right now.... sucks.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2005, 10:55 pm

The Babies Insane Gang or whatever those dudes I met were (they just said babies) their hand sign is basicall a "thumbs up", except they turn it, so it's a "thumbs up" with the back of the hand facing whoever they throw it up to.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2005, 10:57 pm

What's the difference between the gerneric B and the Bounty Hunter's sign then? Because honestly it seemed like the guy with teh hat was just throwing up bloods, generically.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 16th, 2005, 1:04 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Is this TTP?

[img]http://www.comptonpolicegangs.com/image ... bloods.jpg[/img]
why is the dude on the lower right standing so GAY with his hands on his kness like that...........bendin over infront the otha nigga,LOL....yea im bored pointin out lil silly shit like that

T~

Unread post by T~ » October 16th, 2005, 1:13 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
What's the difference between the gerneric B and the Bounty Hunter's sign then? Because honestly it seemed like the guy with teh hat was just throwing up bloods, generically.
the BH sign has the other fingers streched out to make a W so its WB for Watts Blood, an that guy is throwin up Piru, look how it is the outside of his hand facing out, if he was gonna throw up a B it would be alot easyer to do it with your palm facing out like the BH sign. that guy is doin a P, hes jus not bendin his wrist down an if you look at the angle of his arm that would be pretty hard...

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 16th, 2005, 1:31 am

T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
the BH sign has the other fingers streched out to make a W so its WB for Watts Blood, an that guy is throwin up Piru, look how it is the outside of his hand facing out, if he was gonna throw up a B it would be alot easyer to do it with your palm facing out like the BH sign. that guy is doin a P, hes jus not bendin his wrist down an if you look at the angle of his arm that would be pretty hard...
Your probably right,,and also, the pic might be backwards,,and pictures can be hard to interpret because he may have not been finished making the sign when the pic was taken..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 16th, 2005, 9:08 am

T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Really? I thought it could be either way with the hand facing because I have seen some Bloods (non-Piru) in Bellflower throw it up that way, and the OBZ dude it met threw it up that way. Actually, I thought doing it backwards was easier, but o well. Learn something new every day...

T~

Unread post by T~ » October 16th, 2005, 9:15 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Really? I thought it could be either way with the hand facing because I have seen some Bloods (non-Piru) in Bellflower throw it up that way, and the OBZ dude it met threw it up that way. Actually, I thought doing it backwards was easier, but o well. Learn something new every day...
i wasnt talkin about every blood in genral, of course people are gonna do it differently, but the BH sign is done with the arm up an the palm facing away, an BHB have beefed with most pirus in the past so I doubt he is a hunter.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 16th, 2005, 9:17 am

Westside Playboy's sign is like this:

[img]http://i.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/g ... ges/02.jpg[/img]

And I think E/S Rolin 20's in LBC sign was similar except the first two fingers are curled into an 0 with th thumb, sort of like the B's, expect it it sideways and has the middle finger curled along with the index finger.

Denver Lanes literally have the same sign as "loser" lol with am L. OLB has a backwards L. So does some gang in LBC (don't know who it was though).

Hey can anyone recognize this sign because I have seen SEVERAL gangs throw it up, on both sides, such as Kelly Park CC, Crenshaw Mafia, and Eastside MSB (so youngwun, can you tell me what this means?) First, open your right hand wide, the turn it so that the back of the hand is facing foreword and the fingers are pointing to the left. Finally, curl your fourth finger in, so that all fingers are straight but teh fourth finger looks like half a finger.

I originally thought this was some modified eastside since E/S MSB did this when they claimed Eastside, but then I saw some Crenshaw Mafia dudes do this, and they are westside. Can't be a blood thing because I also saw some Kelly's do this. Anyone know what it means?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 16th, 2005, 10:40 pm

T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Ya you was right.

These dudes is just some youngsters from Nickersons, but still they know the sign even if they ain't active.:
[img]http://myspace-395.vo.llnwd.net/00231/5 ... 5395_l.jpg[/img]

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 16th, 2005, 11:00 pm

Florencia XIII

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandex ... rencia.jpg[/img]

Grape Street Watts

[img]http://myspace-022.vo.llnwd.net/00206/2 ... 2022_l.jpg[/img]

P.S. The GSW dude isn't active or even an official member, he is just throwing it up.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 17th, 2005, 12:01 am

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » October 17th, 2005, 12:07 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Ya you was right.

These dudes is just some youngsters from Nickersons, but still they know the sign even if they ain't active.:
A my nigga the pic was taken at gardena hi school by the wize guy tree

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 17th, 2005, 12:09 am

TWO FINGAZ AND A THUMB IN THE RITE HAND, MIDDLE FINGER EXTENDED WITH LEFT HAND POINTIN AT THE RITE : NAP K

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 6:41 am

Slim2 wrote:A my nigga the pic was taken at gardena hi school by the wize guy tree
Well the someone with the pic said she was from Nickersons. Ya, the school is Gardena though, but they was claiming they from Nickson.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 6:42 am

Napp Bashin wrote:TWO FINGAZ AND A THUMB IN THE RITE HAND, MIDDLE FINGER EXTENDED WITH LEFT HAND POINTIN AT THE RITE : NAP K
Is this for all NH killas or just 8-3?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 17th, 2005, 9:14 am

3 FINGERS AND THUMB OR JUST 3 FINGERS with A G THE INFAMOUS TRAY GANG(83)

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 17th, 2005, 3:30 pm

on gangstassss cuz on point

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 18th, 2005, 2:38 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Ya you was right.

What's up with the guy on the left?? Is that a BHB handsign too??

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 18th, 2005, 2:44 am

T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
T~,,does the BH hand sign mean "Watts Blood" or is the sign "BW" for "Bounty Hunter Watts", because "Watts Blood" could mean several bloods,,ie.. BHB, Circle City, Hacienda Village, Bee Bop, 92 Bishops, ect...they are all Watts Bloods,,, I always thought the BHB sign "BW" stood for "Bounty Hunter Watts",,but the "H" isn't part of the sign..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 18th, 2005, 9:05 am

Napp Bashin wrote:TWO FINGAZ AND A THUMB IN THE RITE HAND, MIDDLE FINGER EXTENDED WITH LEFT HAND POINTIN AT THE RITE : NAP K
snoove ass nicca haha

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 18th, 2005, 2:44 pm

stamps wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Ya you was right.

that looks like CK homie

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 18th, 2005, 3:28 pm

yung_k
Middle Weight

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napp Bashin wrote:
TWO FINGAZ AND A THUMB IN THE RITE HAND, MIDDLE FINGER EXTENDED WITH LEFT HAND POINTIN AT THE RITE : NAP K

snoove ass nicca haha

THIRD IM FROM FARWEST ETG NAPP BASHIN

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 18th, 2005, 4:19 pm

P0rk wrote:
stamps wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Ya you was right.

that looks like CK homie
Ya, it is CK, but this is just youngster talk, these kids (don'[t know about other BHW) but these kids right here seem to hang out with a lot of Crips. And not just PJ Watts either. Look at this pic, with some Crips and bloods all together.

[img]http://myspace-624.vo.llnwd.net/00231/4 ... 7624_l.jpg[/img]

Some are throwing up what Napp Bashin said.

But I don't think they are active like that. Look at this pic, these dudes are clowning lol.

[img]http://myspace-197.vo.llnwd.net/00130/7 ... 4197_l.jpg[/img]

Ask Slim2, he seems to know them best.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 19th, 2005, 11:59 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
P0rk wrote:
stamps wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
T~ wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Ya you was right.

that looks like CK homie
Ya, it is CK, but this is just youngster talk, these kids (don'[t know about other BHW) but these kids right here seem to hang out with a lot of Crips. And not just PJ Watts either. Look at this pic, with some Crips and bloods all together.

[img]http://myspace-624.vo.llnwd.net/00231/4 ... 7624_l.jpg[/img]

Some are throwing up what Napp Bashin said.

But I don't think they are active like that. Look at this pic, these dudes are clowning lol.

[img]http://myspace-197.vo.llnwd.net/00130/7 ... 4197_l.jpg[/img]

Ask Slim2, he seems to know them best.
aww blood you gettin niggas pics off myspace haha i just saw that. after lookin around on there i see these niggas is real busters. here are some i found..i didnt post up the true busters just kuz that shit looks too silly..

[img]http://myspace-175.vo.llnwd.net/00120/5 ... 3175_l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://myspace-392.vo.llnwd.net/00119/2 ... 3392_l.jpg[/img]
^^look at these niggas haha
[img]http://myspace-540.vo.llnwd.net/00212/0 ... 2540_l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://myspace-304.vo.llnwd.net/00123/4 ... 2304_l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://myspace-592.vo.llnwd.net/00231/2 ... 4592_l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://myspace-103.vo.llnwd.net/00264/3 ... 9103_l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://myspace-766.vo.llnwd.net/00212/6 ... 5766_l.jpg[/img]

none of these people are from LA of course, some ny kats and shit.
*shakes head*

im very happy to say that i couldnt find any niggas from LA on this dumbshit hahaha.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”