BACK TO THE HOOD

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BACK TO THE HOOD

Unread post by McGrath » November 10th, 2005, 11:38 am

If Y'al Don't know me my name is Thomas Ray Wilkerson III as a matter of fact you dont know me because i didn't give my real name or hood name on this website because i thought it wasnt necessary. Im 34 years old and i say old because ive been through enough shit to give me a few wrinkles on my face. I grew up with 5 other brothers with my moms. My dad was a compton native and my mom grew up in san pedro. It started off all bad for me when my dad was stabbed in compton and my moms died of cancer.. this was the begining of a nightmare, u c watts franklin crip didnt exisist in 1984 it was like a fan club of Fudge Town and thats what i claimed. My 2 older brothers claim Bounty Hunter which fucked up our relationship and 1 was grape steet and me and my younger bro lil spy loc repped fudge. Our family was torn apart from colors and to this day it still is the same. I came home th other day from my san diego which is the place i call home. i got a good job at a autmobile fix up so if y'al thinkin i ran from the hood y'al got it wrong. U can say i got chased out. Fro mseeing my dead homies get blasted, beat down, and that look on they face when the jude says 25 to life it took a toll on me and u could say the grim reaper had my name on his list so i left the hood in 97. I come back from time to time to my hood and my cousins hood which is kelly park and my cousin is kinda famous his name is Troll Loc he rapped on bangin on wax. His lil bro G-Lou is reppin hard right now and is at war with grape street which is my bro's hood who is at war with bounty which is my other bro's hood so really the hood aint change. I still see the same basehead in front of my old house which is turned int oa crackhouse now. I still see the same dumb niggas claimin hard but once they hear shots they run faster than there feet can run. I still see the same hardheads stealin old ladies purses, i still see my brothers not talkign to eacother, i still see my homies getting blasted. So what i msaying is no matter how much the hood changed it always has 1 thing thats the same. It torn apart my family homie.

MiChuhSuh

Re: BACK TO THE HOOD

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 5:10 pm

Sorry about your family, man.

I hope that the kids thinking that they want to start banging will read this and see what banging will do to you.

This is the realest story on here I have read so far.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 10th, 2005, 6:17 pm

Watts up

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

back to the hood

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Very sorry to hear that homie, I'm glad you made it thru to see the light at the end of the tunnel, most niggaz give up and say fuck it, but yeah, stay positive...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”