info on asian gangs that died out

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
dell
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

info on asian gangs that died out

Unread post by dell » September 12th, 2009, 4:51 pm

NCA ninja clan assians
CMB chinese mafia boyz
RE red eagles
IDF iron dragon family
BTK born to kill
VR vietnamese refugees
VBP vietnamese black panthers
VGF vietnamese gangster family

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Re: info on asian gangs that died out

Unread post by FINITO » September 12th, 2009, 6:09 pm

Gay. Never heard of them. Keep them dead.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » September 12th, 2009, 6:44 pm

dell wrote:NCA ninja clan assians
CMB chinese mafia boyz
RE red eagles
IDF iron dragon family
BTK born to kill
VR vietnamese refugees
there are still red eagles around. NCA died out because all of them went to the joint. i don't think VGF was ever really a gang. more like a hustling crew.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 23rd, 2015, 9:25 pm

Never heard of Chinese mafia boys. That sounds hard.

Vietnamese refugees sound hard too. Hustling crew?

Iron Dragon family? Sound like a Chinese kung fu movie from back in the days lol. No diss.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 26th, 2015, 1:08 am

shing wrote:
dell wrote:NCA ninja clan assians
CMB chinese mafia boyz
RE red eagles
IDF iron dragon family
BTK born to kill
VR vietnamese refugees
there are still red eagles around. NCA died out because all of them went to the joint. i don't think VGF was ever really a gang. more like a hustling crew.
yeah VGF was a money crew. never really gangbanged.

last time i seen VGF was at IC in El Monte. They were always there with VFL ass kissing to a few fools from The V.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 26th, 2015, 1:11 am

correction.

that was 97-98.

i saw them after that in 2000 at Techno Club in Koreatown. A few VGF ass kissing VN ABS this time.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 26th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Lol we always hear about vietnamese gangsta family and vietnamese boyz kissing ass to asian boyz. I'm not one to believe in rumors but when you consistently hear some shit......

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 26th, 2015, 2:11 pm

Which leads me to look into...what other rumors on the streets turned out to be true? Rumors back in the day traveled to many neighborhoods way before social media.

For example..

Which hood shot down a police helicopter back in the day?

What hood use to do another hoods bidding?

A founder/founders of this hood was originally from? (Answer can be a shocker if it's enemy gangs)

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 26th, 2015, 3:37 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Lol we always hear about vietnamese gangsta family and vietnamese boyz kissing ass to asian boyz. I'm not one to believe in rumors but when you consistently hear some shit......
vgf was with ab back in the days. not banging but biz. when i use to go to IC before it got shut down, i see the V, VFL, VGF and Van Nuys ABS. right before it got shut down VFL/VGF/V got down with AB though. my ex was there and she told me like 7-8 VN ABS got into it with like 20 VFL/VGF.

the V-Boyz thing ive seen first hand. like 97 i saw 2-3 carloads of V-Boyz get jumped by VN ABZ in reseda then V-Boyz bow out. it was a V-Boyz party across from ABS coffee shop. VBZ invited ABS but ABZ came and beat them up. then around 2000, in ktown saw VN ABZ beat up VBZ a few times there. all VBZ did was call WS ABZ because VN ABZ was waiting for them outside.

i think WS ABZ and VN ABS has good relations with VBZ. but VN ABZ use to beat them up even light them up. i think NS ABZ use to beef with VBZ too.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 26th, 2015, 5:33 pm

Sounds like vn abs was the mediator between vn abz and vbz. Yet vbz never wanted to officially beef. Even bd beefed with a certain side abz while being kool with another side.

What's the history on vb? Their like one of those gangs everybody heard of but don't know about.

Another is akp.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 27th, 2015, 5:12 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Sounds like vn abs was the mediator between vn abz and vbz. Yet vbz never wanted to officially beef. Even bd beefed with a certain side abz while being kool with another side.

What's the history on vb? Their like one of those gangs everybody heard of but don't know about.

Another is akp.
bd was good with ns abz 90's. jason (BD leader) and shaggy (NS ABZ leader) were cousins by marriage or close friends. some shit.

but bd didn't get along outlaws or whatever, some crew out in sgv. outlaws got into WS ABZ. so they carried their beef. one time BD shot a NS ABZ in the foot by accident. the peewee BD thought they were WS ABZ. an older BD stopped him but too late and NS ABZ killed both BD.

i can't speak on ABC or other AKP but valley AKP was weak. non factors when i was a kid.

the flip hoods that were factors were RPB, TGP, J13, STS but they were small. when those hoods started dying out mid 90's. AKP then got numbers. but they put in little work. rarely heard anything AKP.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 27th, 2015, 9:02 am

VN=Van Nuys?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 27th, 2015, 9:20 am

We was close with Black Dragon. Real close. They had a good rep. Did their shit against wah ching and cool boys. They was riding on certain racist eses in LA with us. Nightingale middle school in cypress park, lincoln high school in Lincoln Heights and Belmont high school in filipino town was poppin off with that racial shit.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 27th, 2015, 9:21 am

Yup @Rudog. Say rudog whered u grow up?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 27th, 2015, 5:11 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Yup @Rudog. Say rudog whered u grow up?
San Jose, CA.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 27th, 2015, 11:02 pm

San Jose is turnt! I imagine its how tunt up how LA use to be!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 28th, 2015, 5:04 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:San Jose is turnt! I imagine its how tunt up how LA use to be!
I don't know about that, but some of the Asian/islander that have existed in LA, have also existed in SJ.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 28th, 2015, 9:46 pm

Oh u just dont know. I can't put it out there though.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 28th, 2015, 11:53 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Oh u just dont know. I can't put it out there though.
I mean it can get turned up sometimes, if that's what you mean. If you're also speaking on the Asian side, I'm not as up to date, as when I used to kick it with them. I knew of Asians who flagged, but also some who were thought to be organized crime.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » September 9th, 2015, 6:23 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
VictoriousHTZ wrote:Sounds like vn abs was the mediator between vn abz and vbz. Yet vbz never wanted to officially beef. Even bd beefed with a certain side abz while being kool with another side.

Another is akp.
bd was good with ns abz 90's. jason (BD leader) and shaggy (NS ABZ leader) were cousins by marriage or close friends. some shit.

but bd didn't get along outlaws or whatever, some crew out in sgv. outlaws got into WS ABZ. so they carried their beef. one time BD shot a NS ABZ in the foot by accident. the peewee BD thought they were WS ABZ. an older BD stopped him but too late and NS ABZ killed both BD.

i can't speak on ABC or other AKP but valley AKP was weak. non factors when i was a kid.

the flip hoods that were factors were RPB, TGP, J13, STS but they were small. when those hoods started dying out mid 90's. AKP then got numbers. but they put in little work. rarely heard anything AKP.
In Orange County, AKP were known as busters but had numbers and a few down heads. When I say a few I mean hardly any. I can think of maybe two off the top. AKP in OC had a couple heads in Tustin but were mainly located in south Orange County cities. They were all numbers and no quality. MP13 in south OC was a small group but were down for theirs. They had maybe 10-12 heads in OC. Something around that number. MP13 and AKP had a strong hatred going on. Their beef was one of the bigger gang feuds in south OC in the early to mid 90's. Some time in the mid 90's AKP shot and killed someone from MP13. The guy who died was one of the better known and more feared heads from MP13. Story goes, a girl who was down with AKP was having a party. Of course AKP is gonna be there. A couple heads from MP13 rolled up and this one head from MP13 hit up AKP all alone. AKP was in a car, didn't want none, decided to drive down the street, turned the car around and fired shots at the guy from MP13. They hit him twice and he died. After that, MP13 did a couple drive bys and walk ups on AKP but nobody died. The guy from AKP who fired the shots is doing a long stretch. From what I heard he killed someone else while being locked up. In years following the shooting Filipino gangs in south OC died out big time. The only gangs that remained were some Mexican, black, Korean and Viet gangs. Most the Filipino gang members just called it quits and dedicated all their time to getting high, getting spun or fixing up cars. Thought I'd also mention, out of all cities, Irvine had a Rebel Boys click. Don't know much about them except they had beef with MP13. As far as ABC, they were always a well respected group. Heard stories of them smashing on SZA in OC, I believe it was in Fullerton. ABC had mainly Filipinos and a couple Samoan and Viet heads as well. ABC was started some time in the 80's. In their beginning they wore a lot of black but at some point started claiming red. Don't know how or when that switch happened. As far as I know AKP, MP13, RBS and ABC in OC have died out. Last I heard there was an ABC click in Anaheim a few years back but don't think they're still active. Never hear about them.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 13th, 2015, 1:44 am

the thing with flip frat gangs are they get deep but most are not with the life.

tau gamma, akrho, they use the frat's fame from philippines to recruit. they get numbers but that's about it.

AKP in the valley was all about heads, doing nothing but there's a lot of them.

no one even paid attention to AKP in the valley til all the downer flip hoods died out. when TGP, J13, RPB, JFX, STS died out all of a sudden AKP was #1. wtf?

NS STS was having shootouts with ABZ late 90's. they a 10 man gang, can't recruit no one but AKP deep don't do anything.

I remember AKP got lit up by ABZ at granada high around 97-98. AKP threw big meeting swore revenge.

you know who went to shoot up ABZ at de soto pool hall? 2 white/mexican AKP. all the flip heads, the white/mexican go on a mission?

they got fucked up too. ABZ ambushed them, bashed their car, beat them up. i was walking in the parking lot saw a white AKP running across the street. he left his homie n gun behind.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 13th, 2015, 1:57 am

another time early 2000's, i heard ABZ beat up and shot 2 AKP at net street in northridge.

i didn't see that one, just heard/read about it. this was around the time ABZ was on KM ass. they started hanging out at korean internet cafes looking for KM. net street was KM hangout until ABZ started going there.

AKP don't retaliate because ABZ thought they were KM not AKP.

WTF?

your homie just got shot. who cares if they thought you were KM? besides you don't get along with them in the 1st place.

and you can guess why ABZ didn't know they were AKP. they ranked out.

and also there were way more than 2 AKP there. you can guess why only 2 got jumped/shot. the rest ran, ranked.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 13th, 2015, 9:51 am

In the valley there was this whole weird alliance. Akp vmg kmg. All Busters. We punked the shit outa akp, smashed the shit outa vmg, and kmg got lit up so bad they snitched but fucked up in trial so we beat that case.

Weird thing is kmg are really known and hated in k town by all Korean gangs. years ago they were trying to reunite all the Korean hoods down there. Guess it never happened. And for what? Koreans hate the shit outa each other.

Shout out to our allies ama tho!

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 13th, 2015, 10:00 am

I'm interested in the real filipino gangs who went at it with eses though. Khmers are the only ones who can relate cause we went at it with eses hard too. But flips started doin it before us. No diss to the eses just reminiscing about the past. Glad that mayhem is over here in the city!

Mp, jfx, prg, sts, sza all earned their stripes for goin full out war with their surrounding vatos.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 13th, 2015, 8:30 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:In the valley there was this whole weird alliance. Akp vmg kmg. All Busters. We punked the shit outa akp, smashed the shit outa vmg, and kmg got lit up so bad they snitched but fucked up in trial so we beat that case.

Weird thing is kmg are really known and hated in k town by all Korean gangs. years ago they were trying to reunite all the Korean hoods down there. Guess it never happened. And for what? Koreans hate the shit outa each other.

Shout out to our allies ama tho!
late 90's i use to hear AKRHO DIABLO. AKP n DIABLO 13.

later it was AKP, KM, VM. rumor is a few korean AKP got into KM and viet KM broke off to start VM.

all 3 didn't make much noise though.

KM are snitches. i did time with a SEOUL BOYZ who KM snitched on. he shot a KM in the head iirc.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 14th, 2015, 4:02 pm

Rebel Boys is originally from my area of Echo Park. Its Big Top Locos hood now.

MP is originally not to far from here either, Glassell Park. Thats either Cypress Park or Avenues hood now.

Both hoods aren't active around there anymore. Not taking anything away from them, they left their mark.

Triplethreat since your familiar with the oc area, have you heard of Orange Boyz? Somebody mentioned them to me saying their old school and were made by my hood Oriental Lazy Boyz?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2015, 2:41 am

Mabuhay Pinoy 13 was highland park afaik.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 16th, 2015, 11:28 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Rebel Boys is originally from my area of Echo Park. Its Big Top Locos hood now.

MP is originally not to far from here either, Glassell Park. Thats either Cypress Park or Avenues hood now.

Both hoods aren't active around there anymore. Not taking anything away from them, they left their mark.

Triplethreat since your familiar with the oc area, have you heard of Orange Boyz? Somebody mentioned them to me saying their old school and were made by my hood Oriental Lazy Boyz?

from what I remember, orange boys used to be santa ana boys and were viet. so probably not started by olb.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2015, 11:49 pm

shing wrote:
VictoriousHTZ wrote:Rebel Boys is originally from my area of Echo Park. Its Big Top Locos hood now.

from what I remember, orange boys used to be santa ana boys and were viet. so probably not started by olb.
i remember hearing santa ana boys back then. they're not around anymore.

remember garden grove boys and fullerton boys too. orange boys never heard before.

also heard of santa ana viets. not sure if that was same as santa ana boys.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 17th, 2015, 12:18 am

I was wondering the same. Santa anta viets were claiming trg in the beginning though. There's some history why they changed their name, I'm not too sure why.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 17th, 2015, 12:27 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:I was wondering the same. Santa anta viets were claiming trg in the beginning though. There's some history why they changed their name, I'm not too sure why.
you know what i just remember someone telling me that.

santa ana viets were TRG.

i remember hearing back 90's the viet OC TRG were trying to break off to start Viet Raskal Gang VRG.

then someone here, might have been shing, told me about Santa Ana Viets.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 18th, 2015, 4:01 pm

TRG was once so big they were click trippin. Some shit happened with SAV. Is SAV and SAB the same?

As small as asian gangs were, click trippin still happened. OLB/OB, CBS, WC..WC side trippin was crazy.

I think OC VBZ were WS until SGV WS VBZ made em stop. Then it became West Park VBZ. Or TVB I forget.