info on asian gangs that died out

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: info on asian gangs that died out

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 18th, 2015, 4:13 pm

shing wrote:from what I remember, orange boys used to be santa ana boys and were viet. so probably not started by olb.
About the viet thing..OLB had a SFV filipino side. They turned STS after the homies didnt roll to back them up. We couldve had a korean side, another chinese side, a chicano side twice and a fob side. So I wouldnt be surprised with a viet side. I guess we were too busy keepin it Lazy lol.

Judas you know how you talk about ABZ with their different clicks and different styles. We was like that too. Thats what made shit interesting. Everybody was bringing something different to the table. Sure there was differences, but thats probably what we love about the hood.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 22nd, 2015, 8:52 pm

there were flip OLB in the valley?

what years was this?

they joined STS? STS hasn't made noise in the valley since late 90's.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 24th, 2015, 10:56 am

Thats what Im trying to figure out. If those same STS who made noise were originally from the hood. I didnt bother to ask what year and who they needed back up from.

Ever heard of Sunset Oriental Boyz in the valley? Their click started in the 90s and by around 2000s they got absorbed into OLB/OBZ. Forgot who they beefed with, maybe Seoul Boyz? What year SBZ come out?

Ive been trying to find a few news articles..OLB shooting a RBS in the valley, OLB and WC making money..might have said together..it mentioned millions, and our history on LA Times front page. It got the OGz with rags on their faces throwing up the hood with downtown LA in the back. Shing you ever seen that LA Times article?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » September 24th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Judas, at the time, early 90's, banging and claiming was the thing to do. Everyone wanted to be from somewhere. I viewed AKP as a "play it safe" gang. People got into AKP for that reason. They wanted to claim something but not have to do any dirt or put in work. A lot of guys got into AKP for the girls to. Some fly Filipina girls used to kicked it with them. Everyone wanted to front like they were down but they really weren't. They were just in it for the notoriety of being in a gang. A lot of these guys did nothing and had no reason to fight anyway. Plain and simple they didn't have the heart and really didn't want that life. There were a couple heads that were about it but the majority weren't.

Vic, there's been a bunch of "boys" crews and gangs from OC throughout the years. The ones I remember are Orange Boys, Santa Ana Boys, King Cobra Boys, Vietnamese Lost Boys, Oriental Play Boys, Natoma Boys, Pomona Boys, Cheap Boys, Asian Bad Boys, Garden Grove Boys, Fullerton Boys, Rebel Boys, Akrho Boys Crazy, V-Boyz and of course Asian Boyz. I wasn't aware of gangs like Cadillac Boyz and Tiny Viet Boyz until more recent times. I don't know much about the Viet "boys" gangs. Some made noise and some didn't. Orange Boys and Santa Ana Boys were around but I only heard of them and don't know enough to speak on them. Garden Grove Boys and Fullerton Boys were Korean and hated each other. There was always a Garden Grove and Fullerton rivalry when it came to Koreans.

A while back someone on these forums mentioned the Vietnamese heads from TRG started claiming Viet Raskals. In the 90's I never heard of that but could be possible. I used to know an ex-TRG who was Viet. He was all tatted up with TRG. At the time I knew him he was in the process of having those tats removed. He showed me some of the TRG tats he had on his fingers that he had lasered off already. When he showed it to me you could still see the big TRG letters though. When I met him he was claiming LSH. I remember him telling me a bunch of the Viet heads from TRG got out and formed LSH. After that TRG was their worst enemy. TRG still had some Viet heads though.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 25th, 2015, 12:20 am

when STS went to "WAR" with ABZ in the valley '98.

they were like 10 man gang. only like 3-4 really banged.

they did 3 shootings vs. ABZ. 1 flip did 2 of them, 1 white boy did 1.

the flip was my homie he definitely wasn't OLB. he was from a party crew before STS.

Seoul Boyz started around mid 90's.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 25th, 2015, 12:22 am

never heard of sunset oriental boyz.

was that a gang?

or clique of West Side OB?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 25th, 2015, 10:37 am

Short lived gang so i call it a click. Little brothers and homies of OF not WS OB.

Man iono why tinypic flips it upside down lol.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 25th, 2015, 10:39 am

The forum cuts the pic in half for me. Tryhttp://i58.tinypic.com/5ewfba.jpg

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 25th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Triplethreat. Whoze the most respected asian hoods out there? What years?

In terms of respected who was really with the business and made a name for themselves? And if you can name lowkey gangs that was with the business too.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 27th, 2015, 4:51 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Thats what Im trying to figure out. If those same STS who made noise were originally from the hood. I didnt bother to ask what year and who they needed back up from.

Ever heard of Sunset Oriental Boyz in the valley? Their click started in the 90s and by around 2000s they got absorbed into OLB/OBZ. Forgot who they beefed with, maybe Seoul Boyz? What year SBZ come out?

Ive been trying to find a few news articles..OLB shooting a RBS in the valley, OLB and WC making money..might have said together..it mentioned millions, and our history on LA Times front page. It got the OGz with rags on their faces throwing up the hood with downtown LA in the back. Shing you ever seen that LA Times article?
nope. actually I remember some olb from the valley. it was a black guy and a Korean guy. the Korean was my friend's cousin.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 29th, 2015, 1:38 pm

This is why I go on here. Im always learning about something new even about my own neighborhood. I knew we had blacks but didnt know we had a black and korean part of the VS OLB.

We need to bring back the history of Asian gangs. Props to like shing, judas and the lb abz that went mia representing our scene proper.

Dusty was cool too, even though he maybe bias at times lol. We had a solid AKP on here too..matter of fact there was a pinoy forum Dusty invited me to that had a gang of Solid Flip Gz. Even Gibby from WF participated there. We need to bring the solids cats back so we can have these debates and dialogue and stir up the pot.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 30th, 2015, 11:33 am

There was a lot of racist shit going on with different asian sets?

LACity 2000s I remember there was still animosity between
Khmers and Viets
Khmers and Flips
Viets and Chinese
Viets and Koreans
Koreans and Chinese
Samoan and Tongan
Then boom..now we all get a long. What the fuck happened?

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » October 1st, 2015, 4:43 pm

Gang Banging is dead. It's all about that green paper now. It brings hoods together for that one thing.

DubDeeCee
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by DubDeeCee » June 1st, 2016, 1:52 pm

[quote="triplethreat"]Judas, at the time, early 90's, banging and claiming was the thing to do. Everyone wanted to be from somewhere. I viewed AKP as a "play it safe" gang. People got into AKP for that reason. They wanted to claim something but not have to do any dirt or put in work. A lot of guys got into AKP for the girls to. Some fly Filipina girls used to kicked it with them. Everyone wanted to front like they were down but they really weren't. They were just in it for the notoriety of being in a gang. A lot of these guys did nothing and had no reason to fight anyway. Plain and simple they didn't have the heart and really didn't want that life. There were a couple heads that were about it but the majority weren't.

Vic, there's been a bunch of "boys" crews and gangs from OC throughout the years. The ones I remember are Orange Boys, Santa Ana Boys, King Cobra Boys, Vietnamese Lost Boys, Oriental Play Boys, Natoma Boys, Pomona Boys, Cheap Boys, Asian Bad Boys, Garden Grove Boys, Fullerton Boys, Rebel Boys, Akrho Boys Crazy, V-Boyz and of course Asian Boyz. I wasn't aware of gangs like Cadillac Boyz and Tiny Viet Boyz until more recent times. I don't know much about the Viet "boys" gangs. Some made noise and some didn't. Orange Boys and Santa Ana Boys were around but I only heard of them and don't know enough to speak on them. Garden Grove Boys and Fullerton Boys were Korean and hated each other. There was always a Garden Grove and Fullerton rivalry when it came to Koreans.

A while back someone on these forums mentioned the Vietnamese heads from TRG started claiming Viet Raskals. In the 90's I never heard of that but could be possible. I used to know an ex-TRG who was Viet. He was all tatted up with TRG. At the time I knew him he was in the process of having those tats removed. He showed me some of the TRG tats he had on his fingers that he had lasered off already. When he showed it to me you could still see the big TRG letters though. When I met him he was claiming LSH. I remember him telling me a bunch of the Viet heads from TRG got out and formed LSH. After that TRG was their worst enemy. TRG still had some Viet heads though.[/quote]

West Side Santa Ana We Don't Care Gangstas Crip run OC cuhzz

DubDeeCee
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by DubDeeCee » June 1st, 2016, 1:56 pm

East Side to West Side Santa Ana We Don't Care Gangstas Dub gang or Don't bang!

Return to “Inactive and Past Gang Neighborhoods”