Ramona Gardens -- Big Hazard

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Ramona Gardens -- Big Hazard

Unread post by Apache » June 21st, 2013, 7:37 pm

Not sure if it's a dead gang or not, looking for confirmation here. I don't see much information about Big Hazard on the internet. What's the word on this?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Ramona Gardens -- Big Hazard

Unread post by alexalonso » June 22nd, 2013, 11:12 pm

Apache wrote:Not sure if it's a dead gang or not, looking for confirmation here. I don't see much information about Big Hazard on the internet. What's the word on this?
this section is about inactive gangs. Why would you even think to consider the neighborhood extinct????? i wonder why you ask such an uninformed question.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » June 25th, 2013, 12:05 am

Hazards are still turnt up!

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » June 26th, 2013, 7:01 am

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="Apache"]Not sure if it's a dead gang or not, looking for confirmation here. I don't see much information about Big Hazard on the internet. What's the word on this?[/quote]

this section is about inactive gangs. Why would you even think to consider the neighborhood extinct????? i wonder why you ask such an uninformed question.[/quote]
I'm speaking about Big Hazard being an inactive gang. I heard that they got hit with several injunctions and that they were inactive, so I'm wondering if they are an inactive gang. It also says 'inactive and past gang neighborhoods' which is why I included Ramona Gardens.