Black Cambodian Killers

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Black Cambodian Killers

Unread post by yoda100 » October 2nd, 2019, 12:55 am

"In Long Beach, California, as early as 1981, cambodian teenagers had formed a gang, the "Black Cambodian Killers' or "BCK", it was made to protect themselves from the Eastside Longos, they were fighting with us, and we fought back". In 1982, we had 20 members, they were my friends, and we were all alone."

I'm guessing this was one of those asian gang's that didn't catch on?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Black Cambodian Killers

Unread post by niceman » January 24th, 2021, 2:46 am

yoda100 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:55 am
"In Long Beach, California, as early as 1981, cambodian teenagers had formed a gang, the "Black Cambodian Killers' or "BCK", it was made to protect themselves from the Eastside Longos, they were fighting with us, and we fought back". In 1982, we had 20 members, they were my friends, and we were all alone."

I'm guessing this was one of those asian gang's that didn't catch on?
Nice find! Never heard of them before! I've been looking for other Khmer gangs that started out in 1983-1984 for personal research. This seems like the first Khmer gang down there and I wondered how long they lasted till. All I heard was UNW/UWW and TR coming around 1984.