59 Brims

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
zurected
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: paris

59 Brims

Unread post by zurected » March 7th, 2014, 4:42 am

1) KL
2) Gangsta Ern
3) D-Hog
4) Mike Myers
5) Old Man
6) Black Nate
7) TC
8) Pat White
9) Dexter
10) Aurthor Barns
11) JD
12) Big Walt
13) Cougar
14) Lango
15) Turtle

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angles

Re: 59 Brims

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 21st, 2014, 3:11 pm

I left LA, in October and I didn't run across any 59 Brims but heck they hollar 59 Brim in Texas too. But I will have you to no that Big Country and some more Brims started 59. Names won't b reveal due age.

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 21st, 2014, 3:12 pm

I left LA, in October and I didn't run across any 59 Brims but heck they hollar 59 Brim in Texas too. But I will have you to no that Big Country and some more Brims started 59. Names won't b reveal due age. Let's see if I can find a picture of 59.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 22nd, 2014, 4:44 am

SisterBrim wrote:I left LA, in October and I didn't run across any 59 Brims but heck they hollar 59 Brim in Texas too. But I will have you to no that Big Country and some more Brims started 59. Names won't b reveal due age. Let's see if I can find a picture of 59.
big country he was killed in the 70's because your og general lee was sayin he was the first to get killed by crips

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 25th, 2014, 1:52 pm

No, I'm not for sure who General Lee is but that was Little Country who got killed in June of 1972. Big Country was one of his older brothers. I guess I would know since me and Lil Country had a son before he was was murdered. Big Country and his brother Baby Country did move to San Diego some years after their brothers death and he helped start some Brims in San Diego. They used to live on Logan Street in some apartments and later moved off 39th Street. i lived with their moms and them off and on when LA got to hot until I moved into my own apartment off of 39th St, near the 39th Navy Base. Swig from Van Ness used to drive down from LA to visit sometimes. all this happened before February of 1977, when I left LA for good (only visited), so the time frame is between 1972-1976. by 1976, I met my last 2 kids father in San Diego but still was banging on the down-low. i was 18 or 19 then. I had my daughter in 1976 while living in LA off of Broadway and 89th but going back to the hood hanging out then go home and play housewife until one time the Bloods & Crips called a meeting Called The Round Table at this place in the 50's or 40's on Broadway and we got there the Crips (or some guys) started shooting at us Brims my baby girl was just a month or 2 old and she was born in September of 76, some Brims was firing back and everybody was running and I remember damn my lil girl aint gonna have no mama so i flagged the Broadway bus down and the driver kept going lol so the next bus coming I jumped in front of it and he stopped and let me on. I remember still feeling some pain in my body from having a baby and here my ignorant ass was out here trying to bang. I can't recall if anyone got shot or killed or what transpired next. In all probability I went home and smoked some Angle Dust to pretend nuthing happened, but I came home in my gang attire I kept at my mothers house and that's when my man who had just gotten out the Marines asked me why I was wearing these type of clothes and that's how he found out I was still banging. He probably knew but didn't want to accept it until it hit him in the face. Those was good and sad times for me and if I had to do it over again with the knowledge, I would have choose another path. to much wasted time but it still worked out in the end.

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 25th, 2014, 2:05 pm

i also meant to say that Big Country just died year before last in November of 2012. Another reason why I said if I have the knowledge now what I lacked back then is because back then I wasn't afraid and today I still ain't scared when I should be. Hell I'm 57 and don't too many people bother me cause all i have to do is give them a certain look and most times people have left me a lone. But the thing about this is there is always someone out there that aint going to walk away you understand what I'm saying! And in reality when I become angry something comes over me that I can still feel when I was 16 years old. I called that my gang-banging armor And in all actuality I know I can't get down like I used to cause I'm older, fatter and my body hurt but when I get mad (i can go to 0-10 with a quickness) lol my mind send me way back to LA 1974. lol and I'm ready and don't give a fuck about nothing and that frightens me. I try to practice anger control because I'm not in the same environment and dont have to go that far to convey what I don't agree with and it's been working cause for one reason ain't nobody worth me going to prison for life or even 1 year and it aint' worth me getting my old ass stomped and that's on Brims. lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 30th, 2014, 9:21 pm

thanks yeah general lee have another name he was in a wheel chair and now he is no more i saw his interview in a book i think the book name was uprising you had an interview of bruno from brims in that book too...and lee was sayin that the first brims to die was country so i didnt knew he was the lil or the big since i just read about it ... thanks a lot for your input !!!