Big Fase 100 Cedar Block Piru

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Big Fase 100 Cedar Block Piru

Unread post by YoungHustla » July 7th, 2006, 2:14 pm

well i dont know any of his history, all i know is he's games brother. is he OG of CBP? but i wouldnt consider him a legend but i said the hell with it cuz everybody and they momma know or heard of hom

grape fo def
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grape fo def » July 7th, 2006, 3:14 pm

that nigga aint no legend

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 9th, 2006, 4:13 pm

HE COULD BE HES ALMOST AT THAT OG STATUS.

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » July 9th, 2006, 4:38 pm

yeah i know. he shoulda been OG though if he been PIRU since the late 80's LOL i know niggas that achieve status like that in about 5 years or under. and being a killer doesnt make nigga OG's LOL

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » July 9th, 2006, 4:43 pm

my fault, when let me clear that up, i aint comin at u or nothin, im just sayin alot of people thing Being a OG u gotta kill someone, (which is true) but being an OG is alot more then killing. my nigga its about leadership and keepin it gangsta 24/7 but at the same time u got brains to run the show, ya dig?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 10th, 2006, 12:42 am

YoungHustla wrote:my fault, when let me clear that up, i aint comin at u or nothin, im just sayin alot of people thing Being a OG u gotta kill someone, (which is true) but being an OG is alot more then killing. my nigga its about leadership and keepin it gangsta 24/7 but at the same time u got brains to run the show, ya dig?

I AIN'T TRIPPIN HOMIE I DO AGREE WITH YOU.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 10:12 pm

PHASE IS NOT AN O.G. OF CBP.........HE CLEARED THAT UP. BUT HIS BROTHER GAME A PUNK.....NAH LET ME STOP , HE SAID HIS BROTHER GAME NEVER BANGED.... WAS NOT IN A COMA....AND GOT GREEDY AND OPEN THE DOOR WHEN HE WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE WITH THE STASH AND WORK , WHEN THEM NIGGAS ALREADY HAD CLOSED SHOP HE OPEN THE DOOR GOT HIS SELF SHOT UP...NOT SMART CAUSE HE WASNT REAL STREET .... AND HE ONLY LET HIS BROTHER CLAIM CEDAR BLOCK PIRU BLOOD WAS SO THAT HIS HOMIES CAN GET A BETTER LIFE THAN THE HOOD....NOW THAT HIM AND HIS BROTHER ARE NOT SPEAKING ...GAME CANT COMEBACK TO CEDAR BLOCK .........SO WHAT IS GAME CLAIMING NOW...........BLACK WALL STREET BLOODS OR IS HE REALLY BLOOD AT ALL !?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 31st, 2006, 10:53 pm

HE CLAIMS THAT HIS BRO IS LYING AND THAT HE REALLY BANGED FOR THE CEDARS, THEN THERE ARE THE RUMOURS BOUT HIM BEIN A SANTANA, WHICH YUKMOUTH AND REGIME WERE THE FIRST TO BRING UP IT, THEN SPIDER FOLLOWED WITH IT,BUT YEAH I DUNNO WHY HE RELEASED THAT TRACK "ONE BLOOD" WHICH IS ALL ABOUT HIS ALLEGIANCE WITH THE FLAME RAG

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 3rd, 2006, 3:26 pm

I dont know much about big fase 100's past cause I aint from compton, but I work with his new record label brazil st records, and ive known him for the last couple years, I will say that hes a good nigga, hes helped me with a lot of shit, and I dont know much about his hood status weather hes an OG or whatever yall tryin to say but from all the times ive been down there u can tell that everyone shows him A LOT of respect, and I will say that he holds a lot of people down and is givin a lot of his peoples an oppourtunity and at the same time keepin them out of trouble and gettin serious with this rap shit, I see him as more of a father figure to a lot of people

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 3rd, 2006, 10:40 pm

demonte wrote:I dont know much about big fase 100's past cause I aint from compton, but I work with his new record label brazil st records, and ive known him for the last couple years, I will say that hes a good nigga, hes helped me with a lot of shit, and I dont know much about his hood status weather hes an OG or whatever yall tryin to say but from all the times ive been down there u can tell that everyone shows him A LOT of respect, and I will say that he holds a lot of people down and is givin a lot of his peoples an oppourtunity and at the same time keepin them out of trouble and gettin serious with this rap shit, I see him as more of a father figure to a lot of people
I don't know 'bout everybody else, but sounds to me like you contradicted yourself a few times in that one paragraph, homeboy. I ain't jumpin' to no conclusions, but I was wondering.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 4th, 2006, 12:54 am

demonte wrote:I dont know much about big fase 100's past cause I aint from compton, but I work with his new record label brazil st records, and ive known him for the last couple years, I will say that hes a good nigga, hes helped me with a lot of shit, and I dont know much about his hood status weather hes an OG or whatever yall tryin to say but from all the times ive been down there u can tell that everyone shows him A LOT of respect, and I will say that he holds a lot of people down and is givin a lot of his peoples an oppourtunity and at the same time keepin them out of trouble and gettin serious with this rap shit, I see him as more of a father figure to a lot of people
YEAH DEMONTE , YOU SOUND LOST ....HOMIE SAID IT FROM HIS OWN MOUTH HES NOT AN O.G...........AND IF YOU WORK WITH HIM YOU WOULD KNOW THAT.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 4th, 2006, 6:15 am

creativemind wrote:
I don't know 'bout everybody else, but sounds to me like you contradicted yourself a few times in that one paragraph, homeboy. I ain't jumpin' to no conclusions, but I was wondering.

read more carefully there genius, I said "I dont know much about big fase 100's PAST", "but ive known him for the last couple years"

damn niggas always quick to try to call a nigga out, I was just givin my 2 cents about someone who I know personally, if u disagree with what I said then just say it, dont be on some detective ish

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 4th, 2006, 6:30 am

NICKELS wrote:
YEAH DEMONTE , YOU SOUND LOST ....HOMIE SAID IT FROM HIS OWN MOUTH HES NOT AN O.G...........AND IF YOU WORK WITH HIM YOU WOULD KNOW THAT.
why would I have to know his hood status if I work with him, thats not what im there to talk about, im there for the record label and gettin that shit moving, I aint there to find out his hood status, I told yall what ive seen from being around him and other people, that he gets a lot of respect, u the one who sounds lost homie, u sound like some kid who thinks the world revolves around gangs and hood status, theres more to life then all that shit, im tryin to help my mans run a label, get off my nuts

so haha at u tryin to imply that I dont work with him cause I dont know his hood status, and I never said he was an OG

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 4th, 2006, 10:41 am

demonte wrote:
creativemind wrote:

read more carefully there genius, I said "I dont know much about big fase 100's PAST", "but ive known him for the last couple years"

damn niggas always quick to try to call a nigga out, I was just givin my 2 cents about someone who I know personally, if u disagree with what I said then just say it, dont be on some detective ish
I wasn't on no "detective shit" before, but since you brought it up, let me point out a few things:

demonte
Middle Weight

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:24 am Post subject: Re: Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHAT IS CEDAR BLOCKS TERRITORY AND WHAT STREET IS SHARED BY THE PALMERS AND CEDAR BLOCK?

How you go from asking where these ni99as at, to "I been knowin' Big Fase a few years... he done did a lot of shit for me"???

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 4th, 2006, 11:21 am

demonte
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was gettin some BBQ once on wilmington and 122nd on the sidestreet and there was some crip niggas across the street holdin down that corner, they was probly monas im guessin

demonte
Middle Weight

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:10 am Post subject:

I remember some 30s niggas tried to check me on 30th and vermont at the meat market right there bout a year ago when i was visiting my homey who live around there,

What is about you and meat that makes gangstas appear???

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 4th, 2006, 3:30 pm

Demonte is an admin at Big fase's site, he does have some sorta contact with him

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 4th, 2006, 11:23 pm

creativemind wrote:
demonte wrote:
creativemind wrote:

I wasn't on no "detective shit" before, but since you brought it up, let me point out a few things:

demonte
Middle Weight

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:24 am Post subject: Re: Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

SO WHAT IS CEDAR BLOCKS TERRITORY AND WHAT STREET IS SHARED BY THE PALMERS AND CEDAR BLOCK?

How you go from asking where these ni99as at, to "I been knowin' Big Fase a few years... he done did a lot of shit for me"???
Ok so I asked a question on here about where there turf is, what does that have to do with me knowin fase detictive boy, like I said u don't have to believe me, I saw a post about my homey fase and I spoke on it, deal with it

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 7th, 2006, 10:26 pm

Alright, home boy, I can see you a little bit sensitive about this whole Big Fase thing, and I don't wanna hurt nobody's feelins. I wasn't tryin' to call you fake or nothing, just wondering why your would have to ask where they were in one post and then say, "All the times I been down there..." in another.

Plus, since you're so familiar with the BWS website, I'm sure that you're aware of that a little while back they was asking people to join the Brazil Records "street team", which seems to be more or less a fan club.

http://www.frappr.com/brazilnwilmingtonstreetteam

From the looks of things it's probably a bunch of folks around the country claiming to be "Big Fase homie", and "workin' for the label", but we all know YOU ain't one of 'em. :roll:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 8th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Haha ok homeboy, u can think what u want to, I live in now LA doin my thing, I'm down on brazil st a lot now, ur more then welcome to come down and see what's poppin, we tryin to get this shit movin, it seems like u might be jealous that I know fase or somethin, come to the block and meaybe u can get a t shirt or somethin, I wonder why ur so concerned on who and what I know, are u spy or somethin, worry bout ya own

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 8th, 2006, 10:04 pm

You a funny dude, Demonte. You on here tellin' everything you can read or find out about LA. Now, out there clear blue, you done moved to Brazil Street. What, you sleepin' on Big Fase porch or sumpin'?

C'mon, much as you want people to think you been all over LA, if you was movin' out here, not only would announced that shit, you woulda started a f*ckin' topic with pictures of your new crib.

How you gone be in dirty ass Detroit on Friday and moved 2000 miles to LA on Tuesday? Not that it's impossible to move, but it would have IMpossible for you NOT to blast that shit all over this site.

As far as me being jealous of you knowing Big Fase. Ni99a please. Tell you the truth, I wouldn't know Big Fase if he knocked on my door. Why? 'Cause I'm in LA doin' my OWN thing. What I DO know is a dicc ridah when I see one. THAT's what I do know. And guess who's looking like one now!!! :shock:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 9th, 2006, 2:39 pm

Haha ok buddy, like I said before, think what u want, there's no point in explaining myself to some fake ass internet detective fool, get ya paper up and maybe I can fucks with u out here, cause I garuntee I got more money then u will ever see in ur life

Have a nice day

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 9th, 2006, 5:38 pm

what happen the forum homie

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 9th, 2006, 6:53 pm

demonte wrote:Haha ok buddy, like I said before, think what u want, there's no point in explaining myself to some fake ass internet detective fool, get ya paper up and maybe I can fucks with u out here, cause I garuntee I got more money then u will ever see in ur life

Have a nice day
I'm not mad atcha. If you tryin't to get your's, more power to ya. I wasn't attacking you, you just gotta realize you made some statements that was real suspect.

Now regarding the money, check my profile. I'll tell you a little somethin', I got a movie that goes into production next month with Paramount, a TV show in talks with BET. So me getting into a debate about who has how much money with a dude who can't even spell guarantee would be ridiculous.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 10th, 2006, 1:01 am

demonte
Middle Weight

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:22 am Post subject:

soul food express, last time I was in LA I went there, haha

FOUR DAYS LATER....

demonte
Middle Weight

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:47 pm Post subject:

Haha ok homeboy, u can think what u want to, I live in now LA doin my thing, I'm down on brazil st a lot now, ur more then welcome to come down and see what's poppin, we tryin to get this shit movin, it seems like u might be jealous that I know fase or somethin, come to the block and meaybe u can get a t shirt or somethin, I wonder why ur so concerned on who and what I know, are u spy or somethin, worry bout ya own

Ni99a, who the f*ck you think you foolin'???? You'se a JOKE!!!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 10th, 2006, 8:45 am

Yo dawg this argueing shit is stupid, I just seen u in the movie business as well, my company just got offered a 3 film movie project ourself, we on the same level, what's ya film company, or are u just a writer or producer or somethin, ima producer

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 10th, 2006, 1:07 pm

You're right. It ain't no biggie either way. I'm a screenwriter and producer. Wish you well with what you're doin'.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 10th, 2006, 9:47 pm

GARUNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! ...LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 10th, 2006, 9:56 pm

demonte wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
THIS SITE IS ABOUT STREET GANGS WHY ARE YOU ON HERE THEN ? ITS NOT A FORUM ABOUT STARTING A RECORD LABEL FOR GANGMEMBERS ..!!! AM I REALLY LOST HERE.

why would I have to know his hood status if I work with him, thats not what im there to talk about, im there for the record label and gettin that shit moving, I aint there to find out his hood status, I told yall what ive seen from being around him and other people, that he gets a lot of respect, u the one who sounds lost homie, u sound like some kid who thinks the world revolves around gangs and hood status, theres more to life then all that shit, im tryin to help my mans run a label, get off my nuts

so haha at u tryin to imply that I dont work with him cause I dont know his hood status, and I never said he was an OG

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 12th, 2006, 12:18 am

based on his name he can't be that much of a legend. the big face $100 dollar bill hasn't even been out that long.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 18th, 2006, 8:40 am

jeff wrote:based on his name he can't be that much of a legend. the big face $100 dollar bill hasn't even been out that long.

Naw his real hood name is skarfase or fase cause he got a big ass scar under one of his eyes

OFFICIAL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OFFICIAL » August 18th, 2006, 11:23 pm

yeah he legend alright for exposing his brother LOL the rapper called " lame " from the dud gang.......and its ironic his dvd was called STOP LYIN STOP SNITCHN

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » August 22nd, 2006, 10:32 am

Maaan, look..that nigga Fase name aint never rang through the city in regard to puttin in work. Cedars was never a big gang even when i was goin to Tibby Elem-Davis Jr High back in early to mid 80's, Cedars would be like 5 deep at this mostly piru campus and them niggaz is washed up... real Cedars like Lil Motor (Big Motor r.i.p) and Jay (my sister baby daddy) are the cats you alwways heard about. CBP just started making noise (not saying they puttin in work) ever since Game got they name out there. Most them cats over there are new recruits and ex Crip transformer niggas caught up in the blood fad. I got this from an OG CBP.

Return to “Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game”