Big Fase 100 Cedar Block Piru

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 23rd, 2006, 12:43 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Maaan, look..that nigga Fase name aint never rang through the city in regard to puttin in work. Cedars was never a big gang even when i was goin to Tibby Elem-Davis Jr High back in early to mid 80's, Cedars would be like 5 deep at this mostly piru campus and them niggaz is washed up... real Cedars like Lil Motor (Big Motor r.i.p) and Jay (my sister baby daddy) are the cats you alwways heard about. CBP just started making noise (not saying they puttin in work) ever since Game got they name out there. Most them cats over there are new recruits and ex Crip transformer niggas caught up in the blood fad. I got this from an OG CBP.

WHO SAID YOU GOTTA BE BIG THATS WERE NIGGAZ GET SHIT FUCKED UP.

Alien Feet

Unread post by Alien Feet » August 23rd, 2006, 6:25 pm

I like Barry Manilow. I feel his melodic interpretations are soothing.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » February 15th, 2007, 12:16 pm

This fool big face aint shit either.

Tip Top G

Unread post by Tip Top G » February 16th, 2007, 2:12 am

go worry about yakuzas and they suits u fucin gay ass faggot

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 7th, 2007, 12:21 pm

IF THIS SUCKER CALLED BIG FACE IS A PIRU WITH REP THEN MOST PIRUS ARE CLOWNS, CAUSE THIS FOOL IS A STRAIGHT FRAUDI CANT SEE THIS SUCKER BANGIN WITH HIS BITCH ASS AND YALL SEEN THE VIDEO IN YOUTUBE WHERE HE GETS SLAPPED LIKE A BIITCH BY ONE OF THE CBP IF THIS FOOL IS OG I THINK COMPTON IS GETTIN SOFT.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » August 9th, 2007, 6:20 pm

Tee9 wrote:IF THIS SUCKER CALLED BIG FACE IS A PIRU WITH REP THEN MOST PIRUS ARE CLOWNS, CAUSE THIS FOOL IS A STRAIGHT FRAUDI CANT SEE THIS SUCKER BANGIN WITH HIS BITCH ASS AND YALL SEEN THE VIDEO IN YOUTUBE WHERE HE GETS SLAPPED LIKE A BIITCH BY ONE OF THE CBP IF THIS FOOL IS OG I THINK COMPTON IS GETTIN SOFT.
lol Aye LOC dont speak on the city if you never ceen to it how the city getting soft when we stay with the number one murder rate? but cuhz take a wake down Ward Ave and well see how soft the city is lol

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 9th, 2007, 9:05 pm

i had much respect for fase but after whiteboi snuffed him nah i lost all respect, the last time i got herbed i was 14, 7 inches shorter and 80lbs lighter, f that i have been fighting ever since win or lose aint no nigga punching me in my face not to do shit that is soft, man fase is 30 i dont give a fucc if i was on parole, nigga hit u its on, whether its homie, enemy, thats was real disrespectful and fase looks pussy in all honesty after that.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » August 10th, 2007, 6:04 am

BG MLOCO wrote:i had much respect for fase but after whiteboi snuffed him nah i lost all respect, the last time i got herbed i was 14, 7 inches shorter and 80lbs lighter, f that i have been fighting ever since win or lose aint no nigga punching me in my face not to do shit that is soft, man fase is 30 i dont give a mess if i was on parole, nigga hit u its on, whether its homie, enemy, thats was real disrespectful and fase looks pussy in all honesty after that.
Some stuff you just let go man.

I mean dude is trying to help his homies & his sis do some thangs.

I mean one punch or whatever does not make him soft or whatever.

You said Fase is 30 right?He's on some grown man stuff,all that crap

is foolish to cause ruckus in a hood that is allready in turmoil all over

one punch.

You win some & you lose some..........

WATTSUP

Unread post by WATTSUP » August 26th, 2007, 2:38 am

Blues wrote:.

You said Fase is 30 right?He's on some grown man stuff,all that crap
I'm 31, got a family, job, just trying to do my thing in this life. If another grown man swing on me, we gonna get down. It ain't bout being a grown man. Its about your right to defend yourself. Fase got put on his back and didn't do nuthin bout it except get on the tube the next day and talk shit. Thats mad corny and some hoe shit.